"I like that you can't cum"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M@rcellus, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    A few days ago I had commented to my mistress that I was horny and it had been 6 weeks since I had come. The next day she said "a month? That's nothing you won't be coming tonight boy."

I think it must have been on her mind as last night, early evening, she said we would go to bed early and she would give me a massage and a blowjob. We ended up staying up later than planned playing games, listening to music. She said, "it's a bit late for that blowjob isn't it? We'll go up and snuggle to sleep." I was disappointed but agreed. The old me probably would have pestered her a bit more, but I sat there thinking I'm not supposed to do that any more. Full control given to her no ifs or buts. It may mean it will come soon was my only consolation

We got into bed me still caged, kissing and I could tell she was getting in the mood and I was still hoping she might uncage me for a blowjob. She sighed and asked me to take her panties off. I pulled them off her ankles but before I could get back up to the pillows she had pushed my head between her legs. As I lay there licking I felt quite angry and a bit sorry for myself that I had gotten myself into this situation. To be kind of taken advantage of as an oral sex slave. A safe caged male who would never disobey and who acts AS IF I had no urges for my own release, but I do. The horniness and frustration I think is worse today after visualising what a blowjob would feel like then not even being allowed an erection. I don't think this was some domme technique on her part, she just couldn't be bothered in the end and could do whatever she liked with me because that's my position in the relationship. I suppose if I liked all aspects of chastity it would just be me getting my cake and eating it. Fantasy vs reality very different things sometimes.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Oh no! How did you cope? This sounds terrible for you :p!!

But honestly, there is a difference between teasing and creating genuine expectations. One is fun, the other is actually detrimental. I would discuss how you felt about it… obviously, without upsetting her.
    But if she had just said simply, “oh, 6 weeks. Don’t worry we’ll have some fun later tonight”, you’d have laughed to yourself a little at the situation when you had your head buried between her legs.

3. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    In the words of The Stranglers I could think of a lot worse places to be. It was quite a cruel twist but I can't exactly complain to her about being too cruel. Or about changing her mind. Or expecting oral anytime no conditions. So I really have no defence. We might discuss it if it comes up but there's no real bad feelings. You're right in saying I would have to be careful about how I say it. If she detects I think she owes me one I would be breaking a fundamental rule. She spent some time crushing my balls with her feet whilst lying on the couch earlier that evening, she considers that teasing and would be quite annoyed if I wasn't grateful for that. I'm noticing that even that is getting extremely forceful now.

4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    There have been many times in the last couple years I swore my Wife was setting up my hopes of rewards or treats, only to “forget” or change her mind last minute. I figured she was just exercising her new found power or testing limits etc.
    Then when we’d have check in talks about how chastity was going for each of us and how we’d like to see things go, I’d sometimes ask about some of those events, and she’d have no clue what I was talking about, she’d always find those incidents very amusing of course.
    The good thing about all those times, they still served an important purpose for both of us I think. I learned to just go with the flow of things and let go of that last bit of expectation that I’d still cling to, and she realized no matter what, she really was in charge and can have what she wants when she wants, and I’ll be her eager pet. So her confidence kept growing.

I will say, after 6 weeks and not knowing when relief is in sight, I’d probably be getting on edge as well. My longest has been 55 days, but I knew our anniversary trip was coming and I would be as well :)

Hopefully she’ll have some mercy on you soon and give you a little something to keep you motivated at least!

Gabriellia, tifny, Caged4Sazz and 4 others like this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    I have to admit i am not good that that. I really try hard to have no expectations but if I am "told" something will or might happen, its like locking a peg into a peg board. Managing the let down is difficult.

That said, if my partner changed her mind and put my face between her legs, that would not really count as a let down for me, that would be a bonus lol.

Managing expectations I think is one of the most challenging aspects of chastity.

For example, valentines day happened to correspond with one of two nights we are mostly intimate, confidence was high something was going to happen, all was good and as such I could not help but hope pretty hard, hope and expectation are slightly different, but the line blurs. I had prepared myself that nothing might happen, let alone be allowed an O. Actually if she decided I wasnt having a O I would have been fine with that. As it turns out we had a really nice session and I got to reset my counter :)

Gabriellia, Caged4Sazz, Elon and 2 others like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    That old saying that you're not really in chastity until you don't get what you want, until you're denied when you don't want to be denied, applies here. You're a chaste husband @M@rcellus. You're locked for a reason, and it's not so you can get blowjobs or have expectations. As @Queens servant73 says, you need to just go with the glow of things and let go of expectations. Your wife's confidence is growing, and she demonstrated that when she told you point blank that it was too late for a blow job and that she just needed you to snuggle with her.

And you should never be angry or feel sorry for yourself when you are given the opportunity to worship her holy place. You should thank her profusely for the privilege of giving her pleasure. Your pleasure comes from the throbbing in your cage, from knowing that you are pleasuring her and becoming a better husband.

YesMs, Gabriellia, Vaelen and 16 others like this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    There is a lot of wisdom in your words. I can tell after a year of almost continual chastity and working very hard retraining my brain to derive my pleasure from pleasuring her and being a better husband, that I still have a long ways to go.

Therapists who work with sexual addicts tell them that it takes 3 to 5 years to overcome your addiction and find full healing.

8. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Getting pleasure from her pleasure is something that was always there throughout our marriage, but the incredible intensity that chastity brought to it has been eye opening!
    It is definitely one of my favorite things that I’ve enjoyed as chastity has become so much more serious and my normal life.
    Sharing in her orgasm in whatever role she asks me to, I’ve started looking forward to it far more than my own full orgasm knowing that I’ll lose the chastity high and total lust feelings for a bit afterwards.

9. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    @Rectrix I know it's the truth and some good advice there. I was never outwardly pouty with her btw. I was so full of her pheromones, feeling her sleepy, satisfied sexual energy, it was a wonderful end to the day for both of us. The little crisis I had realising I was now fully her bitch did not last, I found the whole thing frustrating but highly arousing. I did feel it was another step down our d/s journey. I am grateful I'm having all these conflicting intense emotions, one day I might be fully submissive and things might not feel quite the same. I think it was that I was trying to write about rather than a general moan. Tonight we're apart and I'm feeling in total acceptance of being in chastity and just looking forward to the next time so really no harm done or felt by either. Some of the things I read here really do help me to stick with the plan, it's much appreciated.

10. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    You are now well on the road to becoming your wifes loving slave. embrace it .. Once you give into her wishes it is so nice to never argue again. just live to please her .

11. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Just my observation ! No offence meant ! It seems you mention only sex in your relationship ,and not submission. Myself and several others on here see chastity ,being caged ,as a tool for our wives to use to control our everyday actions ,and attitudes. Once caged with no escaping unless allowed , it's natural to want to please the wife ,and instead of attempting to manipulate the situation , accept that she controls your manhood ,she is superior to you . Show her your willingness to serve her in everyway . No the house work, the dishes ,ask her to make a list of assignments she would like done around the house . Take her car to the car wash every time it looks like it needs it. vacum the inside too, put her favorite smell in the car with an air freshener . In general show her you want to be her slave . You don't have to use the word slave ,but by your actions show her ! If she takes advantage of her control , you will have a most pleasant life ahead of you .

12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Some women like to have dominant control over their men it sounds like. My wife likes having more of a passive control and appreciates my voluntary submission to her. She doesn't want to be telling me things she wants me to do for her. She wants me to take the initiative to do things for her, plan quality time together and affirm her daily. She'll let me know if she doesn't appreciate the things I try to do and I have to be humble enough to not let my pride get in the way. But that's easy when I'm chasted, teased and denied.

Caged4Sazz, Elon, M@rcellus and 9 others like this.
  13. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Our new spreader bar arrived today. This is my most devious method of topping from the bottom... buying surprise sex toys. It's a wrist and ankle one with great detachable cuffs... that can latch on to each other and other small bars and ropes. I'm hoping it will open up a HOLE new world of opportunity. My mistress is excited as I am and I think we both got a bit carried away with the texts tonight. She's coming to mine for dinner on Friday. We've talked ourselves into some serious d/s roleplay from the get go, I don't think I've ever really done it straight faced before although I has worked and been great. I'll be starting in role, naked, caged, kneeling, bowing as she walks in, permission needed to speak or serve. I'm 2 months into no orgasm chastity this time, a personal record of ours by a month. I'm in too deep to cheat or back out, I've got to go for total slavery this is what she finds hot to. It may all end in giggles but be sure I'll be on here with something to reflect on. I'm saying this before it gets dismissed as fantasy... she's pretty good at this. Also, I was wondering if any others have advice or anecdotes re: spreader bars?

Queens servant73 likes this.
  14. M@rcellus

Local Time:

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I actually found the idea of them far more practical in my head. In practice the bars kind of just get in the way.
    For more controlled exposure we now have a chest to thigh restraint.

Stephplayswithyou and M@rcellus like this.
  16. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Not much to add, we have one that’s a rigid cloths covered one with Velcro cuffs on it. I haven’t been put in it, we’ve had it for years and I used it on my Wife a few times when I was in charge of our sex lives. It really is better in fantasy than reality I guess, I always preferred moving her into multiple positions and some other devices made that easier.
    I hope she wears you out and you get everything you’re hoping for! Two months is a long time! Good luck!

M@rcellus likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

18. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    We tried the spreader bar on Friday, I thought it was great. Of course she is amazing at this, have I said that before? So she had me rolling on my back then on my knees and used me as a footstool for a while just to try things out. She used the large flexible dildo with a large heavy head to beat my balls. The involuntary wriggling to avoid more pain I realised was futile there was no way to avoid my balls and ass being presented for abuse. I was quite light-headed by the time she started pegging me which probably helped in the beginning. Interesting quirk to the night, it was planned as one of my "pamper" nights; a night of total slavery and sexual torture. She's smart enough to realise now that everything else is off the table that me giving oral is is quite self-indulgent and is really pushing the appropriate pleasure of a chastity slave. I was told I would not be allowed this pleasure during this intense punishment night. Unfortunately I didn't cum in my cage during this, I will be permitted no orgasm until I have cum in my cage from one of my "pamper" nights or other caged activity. Top marks for the spreader bar i think it will be getting used often.

19. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    I missed those feelings of watching my Mistress drift off into a happy sexually satisfied sleep . I used to go down on her then after she would like a relaxing massage . I'd sit with my legs spread and her head between then looking up. She loved head/scallop massages ,and I'd often massage her for over 3 hours at a time . It relaxed me too. I loved hearing her sleepy voice say " honey that feels so good " as she'd partly waken from her sleep then drift back to sleep .

M@rcellus and tiruh811 like this.
  20. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    Yes I made a leg spreader bar to take to my Queen. About that time she had started whipping me with a cable that was for the TV to cablevision wall outlet.
    The few times she had targeted my inner thighs was exceptionally painful. It didn't happen because my legs were not always spread while being whipped .But when she did connect with my cock and balls she later asked how they felt ,and said she enjoyed knowing the pain was still there .
    I soon realized with the spreader bar ,my Queen would have a perfect target. Since she had often told me to open my legs when being whipped with just the belt ,so she could " whip that useless cock and balls " ,I realized that now she was using the much more painful cable on me that he would take full advantage of my open targets . i feared I may have a heart attack while being ,spread and whipped with the deadly cable . I decided niot to tell my Queen that I had a spreader bar ..

21. Steve57

Steve57 Member

Retired Tech Analyst
    New York, USA
    Local Time:
    The first time I gave my wife oral sex after she made it clear she would not be unlocking me anytime soon I took my time and really worshiped her pussy. She thoroughly enjoy my effort nad afterward said she should have locked me up years earlier than she did.

22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    #47 hardbodysub, Mar 14, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    Paragraph 1 I generally agree with. It might not work for everyone, but probably applies to a large proportion of chastity practitioners.

Paragraph 2 is too extremely opinionated and narrow to work for a lot of people. Telling someone where their pleasure should come from, how they should feel, is taking things a bit too far. We aren’t all going to experience pleasure from the same things, and what works for you might be a negative for others. “You should thank her profusely for the privilege of giving her pleasure” is artificial and nonsensical to me. Fine if you feel that way, and even if you suggest that it’s a laudable goal. But to say that they SHOULD do that, and feel that way — no.

23. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Just revisiting this. Just have to say rectrix was right in my case . I've not cum for a long time and even reading my previous words, I think my attitude has changed. Worshipping my mistress is a real privilege and we both know it. She even let me lick her ass the other night which is kind of new for us. Me cumming or even being frustrated is on a back-burner. It's not really an issue. I just think we're both enjoying her feminine sexuality and that's just normal now.

24. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Fine for you, but saying it “should” be that way for everyone is nonsense.

M@rcellus likes this.
  25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    In Kinklandia, your statement is both correct and completely unnecessary. Anyone saying "this is how it must be done" is wrong; we all know that, even if some of us still say stupid things like "this is how it must be done" :rolleyes:

M@rcellus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice