Found an interesting atrticle.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by GinaInCharge, Mar 13, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:
    4:11 AM
    #1 GinaInCharge, Mar 13, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
    https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2023/06/07/looplok-what-does-a-lock-on-a-beltloop-mean/

In my opinion, I think that’s a great idea. Wearing something to display his status not only reinforces his commitment to the lifestyle but also serves as a reminder to me of my power over him. It’s something that is visual and cannot be hidden, even in public settings. It also shows that he is willing to publicly acknowledge his commitment to me as the keyholder.

As for the cons, there aren’t really any that I can think of.

Rubbersoul, John, asastype and 4 others like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    It's difficult to know where to start with such a badly written advertorial.

Tom Harris and KMW’s like this.
  3. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    From my perspective, the only reason for a man to wear a lock on his clothing is just to advertise his status, especially when not on the company of his Keyholder. If he needs to do this, then odds are he probably has issues with not acting in a manner consistent of his partner’s expectations. Personally, I find being in the company of my Keyholder while She(in my case, She) publicly displays her key on a chain gets the point across perfectly fine. And really, what true submissive doesn’t enjoy advertising his status in the company of his Keyholder?

4. GinaInCharge

GinaInCharge Member

NJ
    Local Time:

1. Empowerment: For me, seeing my husband proudly display his chastity status with the LoopLok can be incredibly empowering. It's a tangible symbol of me control and dominance in the relationship, which can be both exhilarating and satisfying.

2. Erotic Thrill: The thought of my husband willingly subjecting himself to public acknowledgment of his chastity status can ignite a fire of eroticism within me. The idea of others knowing our intimate secrets can add a thrilling edge to our dynamic.

3. Sense of Ownership: Seeing my husband wear the LoopLok is a constant reminder of my ownership and authority over him. It's like staking a claim in the most public way possible, which can be intensely satisfying for me.

4. Validation of Trust: Knowing that my husband is willing to publicly display his chastity status demonstrates a deep level of trust in our relationship. It validates the strength of our bond and the extent to which we are willing to go to fulfill each others desires.

5. Intimacy Intensifier: Sharing such a private aspect of our relationship with the world can deepen the intimacy between us. It's a shared secret that binds us together even more tightly, heightening our connection and mutual understanding.

6. Psychological Domination: The knowledge that my husband is willingly subjecting himself to potential humiliation at my behest can be a powerful psychological tool for me. It reinforces my dominance and control over him, amplifying the thrill of our dynamic.

7. Adrenaline Rush: The anticipation of potential reactions from others, whether it be shock, curiosity, or admiration, can create an adrenaline rush for both of us. It's like living on the edge, pushing the boundaries of societal norms and expectations.

8. Private Joke, Public Display: The LoopLok serves as a private joke between us a secret code that only we understand. But by wearing it in public, we transform it into a bold statement of our unique relationship dynamic, adding an element of mischief to our interactions with the outside world.

9. Exploration of Taboo: Embracing the taboo nature of our arrangement and openly displaying it to others can be an exhilarating form of exploration for me. It's a way of challenging societal norms and expectations, asserting our own values and desires.

10. Bonding Through Shared Experience: Ultimately, the excitement and potential humiliation of publicly acknowledging his chastity status strengthens the bond between me and my husband. It's a shared experience that we navigate together, reinforcing our commitment to each other and our chosen lifestyle.

Rectrix, rubberboy58, newplay and 8 others like this.
  5. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Seems silly and unnecessary. If you're actually committed to the relationship a fashion accessory to the world is pointless besides advertising a private kink or asking for questions to advertise it. I read some of the evolving your man articles when we first started. Too much feminization, sissification, and lock and forget for my tastes.

Beyondheat, JaySaysYes and Alceste like this.
  6. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    #6 NikkiAnton, Mar 13, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2024
    I kind of like the idea, because I am a very private person. I will pass this on to my Mistress and see what she thinks of the idea. She sometimes makes me do things that push my normal boundaries.

Thanks for posting!

7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    if you wanna wear a lock, ......wear a lock

Slutty Susan likes this.
  8. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    I can see the appeal of being asked to do this by a Keyholder it would certainly generate an awful lot of feelings in me if i were to be asked, some good some bad but that is the appeal of handing ultimate control over to another.

9. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Just one more example of a way to impose humiliation on me. I, for one, thrive on such humiliation, but as a sissy, I rarely have a beltloop on which to hang a lock! When dressed in drab, its for a reason and the lock would likely be inappropriate.

10. Beyondheat

Beyondheat Active member

Local Time:
    I work in one of the realms of life where this wouldn't be possible. I could imagine wearing it when I was at uni... but I wasn't living out my kinky side as much then.

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Great response, but okay, luv, let's break that down.

1. He gives you power, you don't take it. Power given is no power at all, since it can be taken back. If you feel empowered by the display of a lock then it denotes your weakness, since it is because he allows it.

3. You don't another human. You don't even own anything in this realm of existence. You might be a custodian, for a brief moment in history, and that is all. Don't confuse ownership with authority. You have neither since he can easily overpower you and leave you crying.

4. It doesn't, doubly so if you made him do it.

5. It doesn't, doubly so if you made him do it.

6. If he does it willingly then it isn't humilialition, it's him enjoying his kink. If you think a man will endure humiliation to sniff your puss or feet then you are delusional. They either enjoy the humilialtion and therefore are involving you in their kink, or they will tell you to fuck right off.

7. Many men want to flash their sex at others. It's not about you. It's about his hope of another woman saying "nice padlock you got there, do you have a keyholder."

8. Private is just that. When you make your private joke public then guess what? It ain't private any more. Also, you don't have a unique relationship dynamic by being a follower of a public show of whatever it is. Punks failed when punk became mainstream. Go figure.

9. Exhibitionism by another name. You'd be fuicking challenged hard at a PTA meeting when someone spots the padlock and screams "that dude is wearing a fucking sex toy to a discussion about out children." But yeah, assert that your owned man slave must wear a cock cage for the fear that he might get hard or start masterbating around the children.

10. Make it easy and have him wear a shirt that says "I wear a sex toy because my wife doesn't want me to get hard for you or your kids" and see how the "publicly acknowledging his chastity status strengthens the bond between me and my husband" goes.

Fucking 'tard.

Also, I think you are a man.

Muppet and RoyMunson like this.
  12. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    NFW

Beyondheat likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s called loop locking, it was bought up last year, just as a way for chaste people to show they were locked to other chaste people.

14. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I agree with alot of this. Power is given not taken in these arrangements. If you're sucking a dick and blaming she said so I'm caged thats bullshit. You always wanted to just a convenient excuse to try it. An easily broke brass lock isn't controlling anyone. If he goes along it's because he wants to, the cage just makes it easier to do so. Also I was unaware chasity was a group of activity to be shared with the world. I don't care who else is caged and i don't care if they care if I am. Finally I agree 99.9% chance poster is a dude. You're not verified female on here you're a guy.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  15. McCage

McCage Member

Local Time:
    This reads like ChatGPT output.

16. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    Chastity meets Corporate policy

17. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    If the verification doesn’t include a blood test. There is still no guarantee that your dealing with a biological female. So maybe you should just choose to believe what you want to believe.

18. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    The verification shows an effort at very least. If you can't make that simplest of efforts to be taken seriously as a female then I have severe doubts yes. In meantime I will think what I want but thank you.

19. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i too have great difficulty in seeing how our puck wearing a symbol of her lifestyle would increase or generate any of those feelings she listed but guys, you do not need to bully someone for expressing their ideas. i was taught that cussing and name calling diminished oneself and your point of view.

20. Curious40ish

Curious40ish Long term member

South Australia
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    Happy to wear a lock and those in the know, know. Never had anybody ask so far.
    Another way to get my freak on in public without hanging my smuggled budgie out on show.

21. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice