Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    At the stroke of midnight on December 31, 2008, dollyanne joined the chastity "club" when she clicked the lock closed on her pink cb-2000! So begins dollyanne's journey into chastity for 2009. This journal will chronicle dollyanne's experience in chastity from day 1! Here's a recap of dollyanne's experience so far:

Dec 25: Dolly receives the pink cb-2000 chastity device for Christmas! (And, also gets a stealth copy of "Keyholder's Guide to Chastity".)

cb-2000 box under tree.jpg cb-2000 under tree.jpg Guide to chastity.jpg

Dec 26: Dolly gets 400 and 600 grit sandpaper plus emery boards and begins sanding and smoothing out plastic imperfections.

sanding ring arrows.jpg sanding cage arrows.jpg

Thanks to eceem and others for pointing out the imperfections in the plastic that needed to be smoothed out!

Dec 31, stroke of midnight: Dolly is locked in PINK chastity!

cb-2000 in panties 600x yel.jpg

Dollyanne knows the cb-2000 is considered a "toy" by some, but it was inexpensive--dolly got it on sale with points included for $89.95!--and dollyanne thought it would be a good introduction to chastity to see if it is right for dolly. If it is, then dolly may progress to steel devices. If it's not, then it wasn't a major expenditure.

Thanks to all the experienced members here for helping guide dollyanne along the chastity path. Dollyanne is an excited chastity beginner and is eager to learn from the others who've been down this path before! Thanks, everyone! But, a special thanks to Mistress Watchful for creating this site where someone like dollyanne can safely explore the chastity option! Thank YOU, Mistress Watchful!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :yes1:
    dollyanne

2. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    First night and day in chastity!

Dollyanne put her chastity on in a hot bubble bath, :manga_bath: then slept in it and made it through the night without much problem. Dolly sleeps on her side, so there isn't an issue with rolling over on her tummy.:manga_snooze:

Also, dolly didn't receive the 4am "wakeup call" that many here talk about.:manga_karaoke: Dollyanne is either lucky, or else dolly's clitty is so small (4" fully erect!) that there is plenty of room in the chastity cage. It appears that dolly's clitty expands to reach the end, then stops, so her clitty is happy! :penisdance:It's only a partial erection, but it seems to be enough to reach a stopping point without pain. At least, that's the way it is so far. Tonight may be a different story!

Dolly used the bathroom for the first time in the chastity device and tried standing up as well as sitting down. Although standing up works (if dolly is careful!) in dolly's bathroom, sitting down definitely works better and there's no way dolly will use the urinal standing up when out. It is sitting down from here on out!

Dollyanne took her first shower :sex021: with the device on and felt sexy doing it! Dolly put some babyoil gel around the lock and also around the rings and cage to make things "slide" easier. Dolly doesn't have a handheld shower so dolly had to stand under the stream. It felt odd to not wash her clitty or even be able to touch it!

Also, dolly is going to have to release herself sometime to shave, unless someone knows how to do it without removing the device. Dollyanne can get hairy! Help!

Dolly's sissy period started today so dolly wore the device under her blue plain cotton period panties with a Stayfree overnight maxipad. There was some chaffing and pinching during the day, but overall, not too bad. The maxipad was actually good to help catch any leakage as well. Dolly may be wearing maxipads more often!

Dolly also wants to investigate eceem's belt idea to lift the device up slightly for more comfort. Dolly tried a long strip of rawhide she had laying around (from her selfbondage :bondage:days!) and it seemed to help.

Chastity definitely brings new meaning to "Don't touch your clitty!". Dolly could not masturbate herself even if she wanted too! Dolly was able to rub her nipples this morning :kissass: with the effect that her clitty engorged to fill the cage, then stopped. Dolly's clitty must be small enough (hopefully!) to fill the cage without pain. Dollyanne will find out if this is true in the coming days.

Dolly can definitely appreciate how difficult it is to get a good fit in a chastity device and empathizes with those who struggle with that (like Mistress Watchful's charlotte--ouch!). The area is sooo sensitive to every imperfection and movement and there is sooo much variability! It's a wonder anyone gets properly fitted!

For dollyanne, the device feels inescapable! Dolly's tessies are locked in the jaws of the two rings--at least for now--and there doesn't seem any way out short of cutting through the plastic.

Dolly needs to keep close tabs on her ONE key!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Congratulations Dollyanne,

Now you to will first hand, will begin to know what your fellow Chastity friends have been going through all these years. Just go easy on yourself at first, it takes time for things to "toughen up" down there where new things are riding now. And your body has to grow accustom to having something locked on down there. As for shaving, I am sure you will find out your bodies right length of time for being locked-up till you need to remove it for a good cleaning and shaving. As long as you don't start playing with it during the cleaning, (which us Sissy's would never do) I feel that it still counts as being locked-up fulltime.

Now that your period has started, and Chastity has started, who is going to win. Your little clitty, or are you going to have to give in and realize that a Milking is the only release you may ever get to enjoy again. Then all to soon you will learn that your backside can give you all the pleaser you need. As your Virtual Mistress seems very strict, and you getting a chance to remove your pretty PINK cb2k and play, it seems like I might have a better chance at winning the Lotto. Then I could retire and serve a Mistress 24/7 as the Sissy Maid I that know is hiding inside me.

Didn't I read somewhere you want to suck off a man, :licking:yes one of your New Year resolutions. Boy your in trouble now, just starting your lock-up and already want to suck cock.:sex023: We told you that once you didn't have one, you would want one. "Be careful what you ask for". Now you done it. Another step towards being a true Sissy.

Have a good New Year and enjoy the Chastity, I know you will. Missy Tanya

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:03 AM
    :champagne-088: Congratulations on your new journal!

But even BIGGER congratulations on your chastity! :love0007:

And THANK YOU for the much appreciated photos... I just love photos!!! :sign0007:

Have you thought about a small pouch like chloe2b has? We were looking at something like that to help keep the device close to the body.

I can't wait to hear how your chastity goes.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    How exciting a new diary to begin your chastity journey. I hope all goes well, I’m sure you’ll enjoy your it. I don’t think the CB is a toy, it’s a very effective chastity device and it comes in pink unlike many other devices. Perfect to stop a sissy touching her clitty.

Kris x

6. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Congratulation dolly on your your chastity :party-049: Like Missy Tanya said " there will be a adjustment period " to contend with. You go gurl :CMrocks: . Love your pics. :love0038:

7. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    dollyanne i am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

i hope your back is behaving much better also <winks>.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Dolly, you may find that just wearing a tight pair of panties will keep the cb2k on well enough to keep pressure off your balls. I find that if I'm having soreness, I wear the tightest underwear I can find, and it works pretty well. I also find it best to wear underwear at night, and not go "commando" for that same reason.

Congratulations! :party0002:
    mikecb

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! And, thanks, mike, for the tight panties idea! Dollyanne is trying it now. She is off to lunch and errands chastised, pantied, padded, and girdled! If the chastity device survives this, it'll be a miracle! Dolly will be back later with pics too, Mistress Watchful!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

10. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    Looking great there Dollyanne :party0002: excellent photo's btw

a simple but effective support belt can be made using a 1/2 thick piece of elastic (could even use some of the nice frilly type stuff :happy0030: and a small piece of leather, shape the belt like the quick one i knocked up in paint below you can round off the edges for a nicer look. .. you can make it as simple or flash as you want

[​IMG]

ive found mine to be really comfortable as it takes most of the weight off my balls, and helps keep the a ring close to my body

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity in the morning

Dollyanne woke up this morning having forgotten--almost--that she was wearing a chastity. She started rubbing her nipples, felt the usual tingle in her clitty, looked down, and this is what she saw:

chastity in the morning mini on sm.jpg

Is that a bulge in dolly's pink miniskirt? Dolly's sissy clitty is way too tiny for that large a bulge...let's see...

chastity in the morning panty bulge sm.jpg

Oops...it's dolly's period panties...it must be the maxipad thing making the bulge...

chastity in the morning mini up panties on w pad sm.jpg

Oh, yes...dolly's maxipad...but what is that pink thing?!

Omg...dollyanne's chastity...dolly almost forgot...still intact...still locked...omg...dolly feels like getting naked and rubbing her nipples furiously...

And, then, rubbing and pulling some more, fantasizing, filling her chastity cage...spreading her legs...for what?...well, what choice is there?

So, is this how dollyanne is going to look from now on in the morning? What fantasies will dollyanne have now? Will she go into "slut delirium"? What has dollyanne gotten herself into?

Dollyanne can only guess what lies in store for her! This is sooo amazing!

Dolly's chastity device lasted all the way through a second night. Dollyanne knows it needs to be a little bit tighter, but dolly can't get over how her clitty fills it up when aroused, but stops on its own without much pain because of dollyanne's small size! It turned dolly into a wanton slut this morning! Dolly is lucky in her delirium she didn't throw away the ONE key!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bunny::heart:
    dollyanne

12. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    We love the pics. On you, the CB looks so natural. Like you were made to wear it. I think you've found your perfect match with such a pretty in pink device. May your dreams be filled with special sissy sexiness.

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks, lauren! Dollyanne hopes it continues to be a good match! And, dolly wishes the same to you--special sissy sexiness. That sounds sooo nice! Thank you! Dollyanne hopes you continue to journey (and journal) with us in the New Year! Pretty please with sissy kisses on top!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, eceem! Excellent picture and idea! Dollyanne will look for materials and try to figure out how to do this. Dolly's experiment with the rawhide did seem to work as you described--taking off some of the pressure--so it sounds like a good idea! Thanks!

Huggs,
    :character0100:
    dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity re-attachment party!

Well, the tight panty idea worked as far as reducing the chaffing and pinching--thanks mike--however dollyanne's little left tessie slipped through the back ring somewhere along the way! Dolly suspected this might happen because the device is not yet tight enough and dolly had lubed up with the baby oil gel. Dollyanne had to remove the chastity temporarily.

So, dolly decided to make the most of it and have a chastity re-attachment party! Dollyanne got two squares of dark chocolate, a large glass of cold orange juice, and drew a hot bubble bath for herself! While dollyanne indulged in decadent delights, a couple of International observers flew in to observe proper lockup compliance!

Here, the observers are checking the proper attachment and alignment of the A-ring and pin. Notice how dollyanne's little clitty is trying to hide from all this, but there is no where to go!

Now, for the tricky part--fitting the cage with the spacers and attaching the lock. An operation as critical as a repair job on the Space Shuttle! Dollyanne decided to keep everything the same as before so she can get used to it before tightening the screws! The observers have moved in closer to make sure there is no funny business!

Click--all done! Notice the smile on the observers faces! Dollyanne's little clitty is once again properly locked and ready for nighty nite!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_snooze:
    dollyanne

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :confused0068: I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!! :party-049:

Why are you so brave all of a sudden?! You shouldn't be getting Ms Watchful all naughty first thing on a frosty British morning!

I love your duckies! :chores026: I hope my duckies don't talk to your duckies! They'd tell you all the naughty things I get up to in the bath. :evilgrin0010:

Have a good day dollanne. I need a cold shower now.

17. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    That's hilarious. I love your duckies. They are much larger than anything else in the picture! That may be quite humiliating and takes away from your maleness - and adds to your girliness too!

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Isn't she soooo cute in her chastity?

:happy0120:

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    You are right, lauren--dollyanne was MADE for chastity! Dolly is actually proud of her little girlie clitty! Now, dolly is wondering if being in chastity will make her clitty even more petite and girly. Dolly has heard of that happening over time. Wow...that would be truly amazing--the shrinking peenie weenie girlie clitty! Dolly's girlie clitty at full engorgement fits so nicely in her chastity!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D! Dollyanne LOVES her new PINK chastity! As lauren points out, dollyanne was BORN to be chastised! It makes her feel sooo girlie and slutty at the same time!

Curtsey,
    :bad-girl-0009:
    dollyanne

21. eceem

eceem Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    give it a about a week Dollyanne and then try a smaller spacer between the A ring and the cage, that will limit the chances of you slipping out the back :p

Mines down to the spacer thats about 5mm long (medium one i think or the same thickness as the POI in fact that all i have between the A ring and cage most of the time!! ) my A ring is just tight enough that i can get the tip of my finger under it, just remember that the smaller the spacer NOT the smallest ring size will give you the best fit and comfort.

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, eceem. That sounds like a good plan. Dollyanne has two spacers now between the A-ring and the cage and needs to get down to one. It looks like the guide pins will have to also be shortened when that happens. Dolly will have to look for something to cut them with. But first, dollyanne wants to make sure everything is OK. Once they are cut they are permanently shortened!

Huggs,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! Those pictures are for You! Sorry to get You all steamy and naughty this morning (but pet charlotte probably didn't mind!)! Dollyanne's "bravery" is probably due to chastity delirium. Dolly is so happy her chastity is working for her so far! Dolly will probably revert back to her "puzzle-piece" photos. Yes, those duckies could have some interesting talks, assuming they understand each other's accents!

Curtsey,
    :chores026:
    dollyanne

24. Archlicker

Archlicker Junior Member

Local Time:
    Lucky Girl

Dollyanne, you are a truly lucky girl, wish you the best of luck in chastity! It is a wonderful undertaking!:loveCM:

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, archlicker! Except for the brief accident requiring dollyanne to re-attach, dollyanne has been in the chastity ALL of 2009 so far! (Well, only 4 days, but it's 4 days more than dolly has ever been!).

Dolly is still walking like a 100-year-old bow-legged cowgirl and today walked through the mall in her chastity! Howdy partner!

Since dolly still has a back problem, it is not yet noticeable. Dollyanne hopes her back problem clears up about the same time as she gets used to the chastity! Wouldn't it be ironic if dolly's back adjusts to the presence of the chastity and dolly HAS to wear it it order to PREVENT having a back problem!

Huggs,
    :manga_drunk:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice