Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Daily femming report: Dollyanne showered, shaved her legs smooth with a new razor, teased with pulsating showerhead while cleaning her pink chastity, then slipped into her pink rumba ruffle panties from Fredericks of Hollywood over her chastity, donned a pink training bra, and pulled on her tri-tone thigh-highs over her smooth legs!

rhumba panties front pink lock 600.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :butterfly:
    pantysexual dollyanne

2. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Daily femming report: Dollyanne had to delay her shower today because of time, but she dressed in pretty black Rampage panties with pink lace, bow, and polka-dots on the derriere over her locked pink chastity, wore her pink training bra (it feels very natural now), and her tri-tone black thigh-high socks.

Black Rampage w pink 2.jpg

Today was a chastity struggle as dollyanne's left tessie slipped through the 3/8" gap during the day. It may have been weather related, but dolly's not sure, as it was actually warmer today. Dolly had to wear her panties for part of the day without her chastity (they felt nice and satiny!), but re-attached it later in the bubblebath, :manga_bath: but since this has happened twice now, dolly is now considering whether she needs to reduce the spacer size for the A-ring to B-ring gap to 1/4". Dolly will wait and see what happens. Chastity is definitely not a put-it-on-and-forget-it kind of thing!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    pantysexual dollyanne

3. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    You sure are right about chastity Dolly!

Lauren has locked herself up tight and mailed the key off... to her home address. She is coming (not cuming) to love the very tight secure feeling she gets from wearing a tight A-ring as it sends pain to just the right places at the CORE of her member when things start getting hot, but too much pain is not good for too long and if things get too tight for longer periods her balls start to turn darker shades and the blood circulation feels UNHEALTHY. So there's a fine line between being held securely and the feelings of helplessness it creates in her mind AND going overboard towards unhealthy danger zone.

Lauren had been wearing a very tight A-ring, but decided to back off to one size larger for the duration of her forced lockup. Being completely helpless to whatever her deliciously devious mind will dream up during her lockup Lauren decided she might need just a little extra space for when erections happen to occur - and they will occur, but she may have to spank her bare bottom if things get too out of control. :character0182:

Oh heavens - she's already getting flushed, hot and definitely bothered! :anim_48: Time for a pantyliner for this gurl so she can maintain her fresh girlish composure.

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    On Vacation

Dollyanne will be on vacation through the end of the year and will check in from time to time as she can, but for the most part will be absent attending to family obligations. Dolly hopes everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May all your/Your dreams be fulfilled!

Here's dollyanne's latest thigh-high socks for Christmas (cardsharp!):
    Thighhigh socks cardsharp dark.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    very cute indeed. Your cardsharp and my checkerboard could go together!

Have a great holiday Dolly!

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! We should rub our tootsies together to keep warm! Dolly got yet another pair, but won't be able to take a pic for a while.

BTW,dolly may have missed it, but what happened with your release? Are you still locked?

Huggs,
    dollyanne

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Checking in on you dollyanne, you've been very quiet lately!

Hope your New Year went well.

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Yes, dollyanne was definitely more in boi mode than gurl mode during the holidays. When dolly is not in chastity, she reverts back more to shy boi mode it seems. Dollyanne, on the other hand, is by far a perkier and more interesting person than dolly's male counterpart. So, dollyanne is finally getting back to being dollyanne--shopping, femming, and staying in chastity!

Curtsey & Happy New Year!

Sexy_New_Year3.jpg

dollyanne

9. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Totally out of chastity! Plastic lock broke and fell off--lost 2 spacers. Hmmm...is this a good time to go to metal. Maybe Mature Metal?

Jailbird.jpg

dollyanne

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh dear, totally out of chastity is not good for a pantysexual slut like you. A metal chastity device is probably best for you but i am not sure whether the chastity device shown in the picture is good for you. Dolly might be able to touch her little clitty so i would suggest a rather closed tube ... even if i always would recommend a full chastity device ...

HUgs, maid katrin

11. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yeah the plastic locks have there uses but are weak, at the top of the grip part of the lock its really thin. Handy if you need to get out and nothing around to cut it with but I was always worried about it snapping after a few days in. if you not careful that thin bit gets to where the locking pin is and cause the plastic lock gives that little more "give" the cage could move and pop the lock :( I've gone back to being locked with a padlock (Mistress found a nice one, but didn't tell me till after she had brought it that she got a pink one :O ) What we do so she knows I've not unlocked myself, if put my key in an envelope seal it and tape down the joins, fold it a few times then piece a hole in the envelope which a plastic lock goes thou and locks. The only way I can get the key is to open the envelope which will be noticable and I can't re-seal in a differnt envelope it afterwards as I wont be able to replace the numbered plastic lock. I have a more secure way of keeping my key secure, but more on that when i'm finished building it (or atleast the prototype).

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Steel!

Steel chastity from mature metal on the way! This week! Can't wait! Dolly will soon be locked in steel!

dollyanne

13. Amber

Amber Senior Member

Local Time:
    You'll have to let us know what its like :) they always seem like better quality.

Hope your well :)

Amber:girl_curtsey:

14. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    At last! It is so good to read you are going to be locked up in steel soon. It's not the full steel belt you are belong in but doubtless a major step. Congratulations!

I hope you are aware that we all want reports and PICTURES! ... LOL ... you are such a slut, i am sure you won't hold them back *giggle*

Hugs, maid katrin

15. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Will Dolly Anne be a good gurl?

Of course Dolly Anne will soon be a Good Gurl

Dolly Anne will quickly learn to love experimenting with her steel chastity!

Cindy.

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Got it!

The "Dolly" has arrived from Mature Metal and dolly is actually wearing it now to see what happens overnight. So far, so good. Dolly wants to wear it a while before doing a review. Dolly tried to attach some pictures, but was unable to do so. Will try again tomorrow. Tonight, dolly will be locked in steel!

dollyanne

17. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Wish you well Dolly.

rachel

18. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I suppose dolly was too excited with her tiny clitty encased with cold steel ... *giggle* ... Couldn't dolly find the upload button with her fingers trembling, her little thingy throbbing and her loins tingling?

Try to calm down, i am dying for seeing the pics ....

Hugs and kisses, maid katrin

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Poor Dollyanne locked away in steel. And can't even remember how to down load pictures. I guess your mind is worried about being locked away.

Be sure and don't forget it's steel in the morning and your not superwoman. That device will be your Kriptenit!! You will be loosing all your powers now. Your going to be a puddle of your former self.

Ha Ha, great news that you stepped up to steel. Can't wait for the pictures and your colorful, descriptive writing of all you experiences.

Missy Tanya

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone! Dollyanne made it through the night OK and also wore the new "Dolly" chastity all day today while showering, bathing, walking, driving, and going out and about. Dolly is waiting for a little more wearing time before doing a proper review. But so far, it's been comfortable and effective, and it is quite exciting to be a steel chastity! It is also less bulky than the cb-2000 and presents a flatter gurlier front, which dolly is happy about!

Dolly is not sure why she can't add attachments here, but the attachments button is not working for her. It always worked before, so something must have changed. The picture uploads OK and appears in the attachments list, but clicking on it does nothing. Meanwhile, dolly is still taking pictures and getting used to the new device. Mature Metal has also been very helpful in answering dolly's questions.

One thing dollyanne has experienced already is an increased level of horniness, if that is possible! Dolly is sooo excited and her little clitty is swelling the chastity to full capacity (all 1.5" of it)! But of course, as those in steel know, it is unyielding!

Curtsies & Huggs,
    :Tulip_Up:
    dollyanne

21. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Golly with increased horniness? Didn't know that was possible. I thought Dolly was always on edge. Maybe instead of titty stimming Dolly will be able to have a squirty by just thinking naughty thoughts. Oh dear - what then?

We may have to castrate her so she can't be a boy real ever again!

(Sorry dear - this is just getting me all hot and squirmy!)

22. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Lauren,

There is no need to use extraordinairy measures in the case of our friend Dollyanne's gurly orgasms. She can cum from simple nipple stimulation when she's in gurl mode...

I love you Dollyanne!

Miss D's fetish gurl (and wannabe flower gurl),
    cindy

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Fourth day & night in steel!

Thank you, gurls, for the nice comments! Dolly is going on her fourth night in the Maturemetal chastity and doesn't want to remove it! All those questions and agonizing over dimensions, and Maturemetal's gracious answers (and patience with dolly) appear to have paid off!

Dolly was actually able to wear the "Dolly" with her pink rumba ruffle panties all day today (picture on the way). They are quite tight and didn't work with the bulkier cb-2000. Dolly was also inspired to paint her toenails pink, wear her pink bra, and go shopping. She came home with 3 pair of frilly panties and a miniskirt! Chastity definitely has a feminizing affect on dolly!

Rubbing her nipples is still dolly's main erotic stimulation, and so far at least, there is NO way dolly can have a squirtie in the small 1.5" steel cage. There is lots of stringy dribbling though, especially after a thorough cleaning session with Mr. Showerhead!

Dolly is still searching for the right lock as she is wary of the pink made-in-China 99 cent lock she got at the travel store! It has been totally immersed in a bubble bath several times now and dolly wonders how much longer it will survive.

And to Lauren's point about thinking naughty thoughts, it is certainly true. With such a short cage it doesn't take much to swell dolly's clitty in the cage. A naughty thought or two does the trick!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :Tink:
    dollyanne

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Back for adjustment

Dolly is temporarily out of her steel chastity as Maturemetal has agreed to fix a twisting problem that dolly was having, so dolly sent it back for adjustment. Maturemetal's willingness to do that definitely speaks to his high level of customer service! Dolly feels naked without it and really hated to give it up, but the adjustment should make it even better for long-term wear, which is what dolly wants--to put it on and rarely take it off!

So, dolly's review will be delayed until the adjustments are made, but so far, despite the need for adjustment (which Maturemetal says is normal), dolly's experience has been very positive. More about that in the review, but steel DEFINITELY beats plastic!

dollyanne

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly was able to post a picture of her steel chastity in her sidebar blog, so she is trying it here again to see if it works. If this works, here is dollyanne's steel chastity from Maturemetal:

(Oops, worked over there, but not over here. You can see it if you go to dolly's blog on the sidebar--at the end of the entry called "Proud to be a sissy".)

dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice