Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    YAY!!!! :manga_cheer: How gorgeous! I'm glad you found one.

Looks great with those pink lace panties as well.

Have a great day... :loveCM:

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    My my what a pretty little lock you have. You really do love your pink. It's a perfect colour for sissy to wear.

3. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Hi Dollyanne,

Just had some time to catch up on your blog.

Don't worry about the milking, Kris can do it himself, sometimes I feel it should not be me putting the effort in to his release and simply order him to do it himself and watch for my own pleasures.

I wreckon you should be fine with it, take it slow and go with what feels good for you.

Good luck and I hope all goes well.

4. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Thank YOU, Mistress Watchful! Those are one of dollyanne's favorite pink panties. She's worn them so much the lace is beginning to tear!

Dolly loves the new lock, but is not sure how well it will hold up to a bubble bath or shower. Has Your pet tried it in the shower or bath?

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, krissi! It is a perfect color and a heart is a perfect shape for a sissy! You should get one too! Your Master could set the combination for you and lock it on and rotate the numbers so you wouldn't know the combination and couldn't get out without him letting you out!

Huggs,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Master! That sounds encouraging that krissi can do this herself. Does she use a "rear-ender" or is it some other device? That is very good advice to go slow and stay tuned to what feels good. Thanks! Dollyanne will report her results here!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's Day 16 in chastity

Dollyanne stayed locked up during the night and all day with light activity, but then this evening felt some pain where the A-ring guide pins were sticking into her. On inspection, it looked like they were trying to bore little holes into dollyanne's skin! So, dolly decided it was time to cut them.

Dolly is not very handy but got some "side cutters" following Missy Tanya's advice, then used her eyebrow pencil to mark where to cut. She left the A-ring on and removed the cage to cut the guide pins. Then dolly sanded them with a fingernail emery board to make them smooth.

Dolly couldn't get the cage back on so she drew another quick bubble bath and got in to read while her tessies expanded downward. Then dolly re-assembled the cage.

Dolly noticed that quite a bit of stretching had taken place and tried to see if she could fit into the next smaller A-ring--the one she couldn't fit into before. She could! So, now dolly plans to sand it down in preparation for her next bubble bath!

Dolly kept the same spacer as before because the guide pins were cut for it, but next time dolly can possibly go to a smaller spacer also. So, it looks like a smaller spacer and possibly a smaller A-ring is in dollyanne's future. Chastity is definitely an adaptation process!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You seem to imply that pet has been in chastity for a length of time! :mad0217:

Actually, the only days he has worn that lock was when I was trying again, here and there, so he was only in during the day whilst I was at uni.

My intention always was to tie him up and remove the chastity for cleaning myself each evening and tease at the same time, so I'm not sure it would have ever ended up in water.

Good question though!

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Dolly dear I love how you use your gurl tools to mark and sand. an eyebrow pencil and emery board are just what every gurl should have on hand in her makeup drawer. Your inventive mind never ceases to amuse! :manga_bath:

hugs -lauren

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Day 17 in chastity!

Dollyanne stayed locked up in her new pink chastity overnight and all day with no major incidents, unless you count the furious rubbing of nipples and desperate clitty straining in her chastity this morning! It was intense, but the cage held well and restrained dolly's clitty to its tiny 2-inch maximum!

It didn't help matters when dollyanne read Miss D's comment to her pink heart lock picture in the gallery about needing to get a matching pink plug so dollyanne could be "Locked - Pantied and Plugged!"

This thought drove dollyanne wild all day and she just HAD to go get a matching pink plug to complete her look! So she did! This is the one she got in size medium:

pink butt plug.jpg

Now, dollyanne can be properly "Locked - Pantied and Plugged!" All in pink!

Dollyanne doesn't know how long to wear the plug to get broken in, or what an effect it will have on her, or what an ordeal it might be going out "Locked - Pantied and Plugged!", but dolly will find out tonight and tomorrow! Thank You, Miss D!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! Dolly first tried a little Hello Kitty green pen she had in her drawer, but it didn't work! So, dolly used her honey brown eyebrow pencil instead and it did the job. Dolly has used up all of her emery boards on chastity sanding and needs to get more!

Dollyanne had a funny incident yesterday at the drugstore. She could have sworn she saw you! A tall thin girl/gurl got out of the car next to dollys and was wearing black high heels, a blonde wig, a white fur jacket and a little black dress--very short, very tight and very clingy like Miss D suggested! This is not a sight dollyanne normally sees in her neighborhood! But dolly thought of you immediately! She looked like a model with legs to die for. Dolly's head was spinning. Is that lauren? Did she finally get her little black dress? What's she doing here in that scandalous outfit?

Was that you, lauren? Did you get your little black dress yet? (Now, dollyanne will be having lauren-like sightings everywhere!)

So, guess what, dollyanne did a little shopping today for little black dresses. She didn't get one because she doesn't know her size yet and it was a spur-of-the-moment thing, but shopping for one was fun! Have you been shopping for the LBD yet?

Huggs,
    :character0100:
    dollyanne

12. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Sorry, Mistress Watchful! :bad-girl-0009: Dollyanne thought maybe charlotte might've used it with the cb-6000 a few times in the shower or something.

It's too bad that tying-up-teasing idea didn't work--that would have been fun for both of you! (Though deliciously frustrating for charlotte, of course, but that's the idea!)

Dollyanne hasn't yet seriously immersed it in water yet either--she's almost afraid to! But she will be working on scanning in the combination and encrypting the file using TimeLock, so sooner or later she'll have to get it really wet. It's zinc alloy, so hopefully, it will survive it ok! It's too cute not to!

Curtsey,
    :character0180:
    dollyanne

13. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Pink!!!

Oh My Dollyanne, Do you have anything that's not Pink. I swear you could dress, now inside and out completly in Pink I Bet!! You go Gurl!! I luv Pink just as much as the next Gurl. I just can't seem to keep up with you though. Hey, you made me think of a story, I will let you in on it soon.

As for the lock rusting, I've had my for over two years, Lube up with WD-40 or the likes probably two times in that space. I shower, bath, with it on, and install in the bath most times. The lock has been wet many times and still working fine. But wouldn't it be a hoot to lock on and then sometime much later, try to get the key to turn and it won't. OMG just think of the thoughts racing in our little blond brains. Just lube it once and awhile and Im sure will be able to unlock if you desire. Now if you Virtual Mistress will that's another thing completely. lol

Keep Pink and Locked, Missy Tanya

14. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's ok dollyanne, I'm frustrated at myself more than anyone! :confused0086:

I wonder if a combination lock is actually less susceptible to water damage than a lock. I guess we'll find out soon enough! :manga_lolly:

15. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    Moi?

No sister. Unfortunately that wasn't me. Perhaps my prior public displays have made such a splash that others are copying my look? That slut better not look hotter than Lauren or there will be a smackdown in the streets honey! Just know that it all started here at the Mansion with little 'ole me. My public needs me!!! Let the scandals and sightings continue!

I haven't found my LBD yet. Not even had time to look, but thanks for asking sweetie. BUt given your fondness for all things pink, I was wondering if Dollyanne wouldn't want to shop for a LPD (little pink dress)? Wouldn't it be fun to go shopping all swishy and sexed up as gurls ourselves? ...Strutting down the center of the mall with our heads held high, our butts all plugged and our shopping bags in tow - you all in pink, and me in black! It would be to die for!

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne will be looking for that story, tanya--it sounds interesting!

Dolly got some WD-40 and is ready to lube. Dolly's only concern was with the combination type lock. The ones on dollyanne's fence have rusted in the rain and stopped working! Dollyanne does not want this to happen to her chastity lock! Do you mean to say you've only lubed it twice in two years, or do you lube it every time you take a shower/bath, or just periodically, like once a week or something?

Think PINK!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne doesn't know, but the brass combination lock on her fence has rusted in the rain and stopped working! To prevent this, or until dolly has a solution, she has temporarily switched back to the Master lock when taking a shower or bath to not cause any water damage to the combination lock.

Also, the pink lock has a slightly narrower hasp, which makes the fit a little looser. (VERY little, but it doesn't take much to encourage tessie escape!) Dolly hopes to solve that problem with the cable ties or with different size spacers. But for now, dollyanne is alternating between the locks, depending on what she is doing--the pink lock at night, the Master Lock during the day and for baths. It's nice to wake up in a pink lock!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    What a delicious idea, lauren! A "little pink dress"! Dollyanne wants one! Maybe something like this:

little pink dress.jpg or this: little pink dress 2.jpg

With shoes like this:

pink_dress_shoes.jpg or this: pink_satin_court_shoes.jpg

Time to go shopping and strutting!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's day 18 in chastity!

Dollyanne made it through another night and day in chastity with no slippages or major incidents. Well, unless you count her incredibly horny morning as an "incident". Dolly tried out her rear-ender for milking as well as her new pink plug so she could be "locked--pantied, and plugged!" this morning.

Dolly didn't succeed in accomplishing milking, unless you count "dripping" as milking. Since dollyanne doesn't know for sure what happens when milking works, maybe that was it? Anyway, dollyanne was fairly dripping and majorly horny afterwards!

Dolly decided to switch her pink heart lock with the black master lock for bathing so as not to damage the pink combination lock. Dolly's plan is to go pink at night and locked in the master lock during the day and in the bath. The master lock is slightly tighter because of a thicker hasp, which gives it an advantage for day wear, though dolly is working out a solution for this involving a cable tie or change in spacer size.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

20. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:28 PM
    Dear Dollyanne, That Milk dripping you horny gurl. The longer you Milk the more its going to look like cum dripping. Be sure and lick that up, Milk taste soo much better than cum. And one day your Virtual Mistress may have you cleaning up your messes. :licking:

As for lubing the lock, I do it twice a year or so. Haven't had any problems with bathing with the lock on. Good idea though, changing out the combo lock for the Master lock. Replacements are cheap and can get at any hardware store. For the post being loose with the combo, a small o-ring will tighten it up. You also can use them for spacers if needed. Only problem is I never have seen a Pink o-ring. But knowing you if one's available you will find it.

Luv the dresses and shoes. I got to control Tanya's shopping. She is under orders from the Mistress that she need to have her account in the black or no cummies. Looks like Tanya's in for a long wait. But shopping fun right!!!

Keep Pink, Missy Tanya

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Then I would suggest you don't go out naked in the rain! :manga_beat:

I'm starting to think dollyanne has hacked into my computer! Those second shoes are ones I was looking at recently for charlotte! :manga_exclaim: Unfortunately they didn't come up large enough.

That first pink dress is gorgeous!!! And I love your yummy cummy pictures too! :manga_balloon:

Have a good day dollyanne.

22. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Yep defiantly milk Dollyanne. Milking can be long processes taking up to 40 minuets by some accounts. Keep at it. As soon as you see the first dribble you should feel a sensation as if you’re urinating and then the milk should begin to flow. Good luck.

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, tanya--good advice on the oiling and tightening! Yes, shopping IS fun! Now, dolly will be on the hunt for a pink, or at least, clear spacer!

Pink Huggs,
    dollyanne

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne is amazed at our similar taste, Mistress Watchful! But dollyanne takes it as a compliment since Your taste is so great!

Lol...dolly wonders if they make little umbrellas like those little drink unbrellas for her chastity lock if she goes out naked in the rain!

Curtsey,
    :sex021:
    dollyanne

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, krissi. Next time dollyanne will try to spend more time at it. Dollyanne did this while lying on her back. Is there a better position you have found for it?

Huggs,
    :manga_blowkiss:
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice