Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    Dollyanne, Now take it slow and easy. We don't want anything to happen to your pretty body. You are so dedicated and bold as a tigress to take yourself out to the mall. Keep up the good work dear.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Thank you, lauren! You're making dolly blush! Dollyanne will try to be careful. Dolly has noticed her ability to move around in her chastity is getting better. Eceem said it might take about a week before dolly could advance to the next smallest spacer. The week is nearly up! And, dolly may be able to go to the gym this week to complete the challenge she failed on last week!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

3. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's confusing chastity day!

OMG...what just happened?! Dollyanne ran her virtual Mistress program as usual this morning, and, as usual was denied a cummie. However, it instructed dollyanne to rub her nipples and EDGE. Dolly wasn't sure she could do this with her chastity on, but she lay back on her pink satin sheets and tried.

As dollyanne rubbed and pulled her nipples her little clitty filled up the chastity cage. Then, dollyanne felt something! It was slight at first, and dolly thought she was actually reaching the edge! Then it intensified and dolly felt like she was going to squirt! But how could this happen--dolly was in her pretty pink chastity! Is it possible to have a cummie while locked up?!

Dollyanne had heard of this happening, but did not believe it could happen to her. But something happened! Dollyanne began to trickle! It was not a squirt, but an oozing. Was it precum? Was dolly having a cummie? OMG, can dollyanne have a cummie in her chastity?! Dolly is still not sure, but she tried to get a picture of the dripping without much success. It all happened sooo fast!

The pictures don't show the dripping very well, but dollyanne had a big wet spot on her pretty pink bath mat, and also had a sizable wet spot in her panties! Did dollyanne cum?! Has this happened to anyone else?

Then later that day, this happened: Dollyanne's tessie--the right one this time slipped out of the A-ring. It appeared to happen while dolly was seated at a restaurant and something must have been squeezing down there. Dolly didn't even feel it at the time, but noticed it later.

So, another re-attachment ceremony. Dolly got some chocolate fudge and a glass of apple juice this time, drew her hot bath and proceeded to re-attach the chastity. This time, though, following eceem's advice since it had been nearly a week, dolly decided to shorten the spacing between the rings by interchanging the small spacer behind the lock with the medium spacer on the A-ring. So, it kept the same pin length, but the spacing between the rings is slightly smaller--by maybe a millimeter--but dollyanne can notice the difference already! It feels tighter!

What dollyanne wasn't sure about was whether to go ahead and completely drain herself with a spurting cummie before re-attaching, or just to do it as is. Dolly thought the former might intensify the locked experience, but in the end, dolly did the later.

So, dollyanne had some kind of cummie event! It may have just been an edging that went over the edge, or it may have been the type of cummie you might expect to have in a chastity device. Dolly isn't sure. Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice for dollyanne? Did dollyanne do the right thing? Should dollyanne change her cummie counter?

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    I would say after the length of time without a cummie this was more likely to happen than not! But I'm not an expert in this field, so we'll see what the others think.

Oh they do. Especially if you pay them very close personal attention... :innocent0009:

That seems fairly common during the early fitting days too.

I think it should be classed as milking and not a cummie.

Glad things are staying interesting for you dollyanne!

5. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I'm almost oozing from your reading your post Dollyanne! Unfortunately I'm not all locked up and safe like you.

Anyway when I was locked up I was oozing a good part of the time, but that's just me. All I had to do was have any kind of sex thought and I'm there... In fact I took a kleenex and poked it into the end of my CB3k just to catch the nasty boy ooze and keep my panties from getting too icky and draining through to my outside pants during the day. I had to change the kleenex throughout the day to keep things fresh and dainty...

I don't think you had a cummie from what you describe. You just had precum like anyone who would be aroused. If there was a cummie your oozing would have been more milky - remember what that was like? I know it's been a long time for you dear. You are true to your virtual Mistress - not even a lapse in fortitude for you. Good gurl sweetie!

Sorry to hear about your tessie slipping out :jumping0036: - that hasn't happened to me and I think it would probably hurt like hell if one did slip out.

I do hope your insanely mean virtual Mistress gives you a cummie for real soon. You have earned it!

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dolly's chastity on day 6--all systems go!

Thank You, Mistress Watchful and lauren! Dollyanne will keep her cummie counter the same. Now that dolly thinks about it it couldn't have been a real cummie--there was no rhythmic spurting in the way that dolly remembers having with a cummie, or thinks she remembers having--it has been so long ago now it's a distant memory!

Dollyanne survived the day with no bits slipping out. The slightly tighter rings may have helped. Dolly woke up with her clitty engorged in her cage thinking it felt shorter, then realized it WAS shorter by about a millimeter because of the spacer change! It's amazing that dollyanne can feel the difference with only a millimeter change! Dollyanne still has several millimeters to go to get the spacing tighter. Dolly is worried about what that difference will feel like! It will be noticeable for sure!

Dolly felt all feminine this morning and slipped some pink lacy panties over her cage:

panties pink lace w chastity 600x.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    To the moon and back!

Thank You, lauren! Dollyanne has definitely had bad luck with the virtual Mistress cummie roulette! Nearly 80 days without a cummie! This is from a naughty :bad-girl-0009: who could have cummies up to three times a day--every day! A real cummie :slut: girl! When dollyanne is finally granted a cummie she plans on making it a BIG Yellowstone Geyser one with hissing hot steam and all that fairly bounces off the moon and back! :yes1:

Huggs,
    dollyanne

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dripping like an obscene faucet!

:innocent0009:

OMG...thank You for pointing this out, Mistress Watchful! Dollyanne just noticed this too when she enlarged the picture...one of them is clearly dripping obscenely like a leaky faucet! Dollyanne remembers seeing pictures like this on the Internet. Now, dolly's picture is on the Internet! OMG...!

Thank You again, Mistress Watchful. Dollyanne will call it a "milking". Now, dolly is wondering whether she might be able to do a milking like that using her new "rear-ender". Another interesting thing to try!

Chastity has definitely been interesting for dollyanne so far, Mistress Watchful!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Hey with the spacing... :character0174: Make sure you aren't cutting of the circulation to your parts! If it seems at all numb, bluish, or cold you could be causing damage! Tread carefully when downsizing! You want to poor little thing to work at some point and ya certainly don't want anything to just fall off! :manga_bunny:

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! Dollyanne will try to keep an eye on things, and hopefully nothing will fall off!

Dolly had a rough day in chastity as she did a lot of walking and suffered a lot of chaffing and pinching. Walking was a pain--literally! Dolly wasn't sure why, but it could've been the smaller spacers squeezing things a bit more. And, only one millimeter!

One thing dolly noticed in looking at her pictures compared to yours, lauren, was that her tessies seem to be squashed into little tessie pancakes, whereas yours hang down nicely! Dolly can see why you have never had an accidental tessie escape attempt.

Dolly is thinking she may need to do some stretching. There is a device called the "parachute" that dolly saw in a local store, but it cost $50 (!) almost as much as dollyanne's chastity device! (Though it appears to be cheaper over the Internet)

parachuteballstretcherstuddeda.jpg

(An artist's conception of dolly's clitty and tessies--NOT!)​

Dolly needs to find a way to do "budget" stretching! Do you have any experience with these things? Does the parachute work? Any ideas?! Anybody?

Huggs,
    :anim_03:
    dollyanne

11. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    You will find that the CB stretches your testis for you over time. As your testis try and retract it tends to stretch the skin, after a couple of weeks yours testis will be just as low as Lauren’s. I’ve still got tight pancake ones like yours as I haven’t worn my CB for ages so I’ve got to start all over again.

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Dolly, I agree with kris. Your CB will stretch out your scrotum just fine. Also, changes in temperature will also show a dramatic difference.

Just give it time. I don't think you will need a parachute. I didn't!

mikecb

13. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I guess my bod' was just built for chastity. Ahh that's a nice thought! I need to get this body into a CB PDQ before I explode at the thought!

My only problem with installation is cold days when we have ball shrinkage and I have to streeeetch to get the A-ring on, but then I'm all good to go. :penisdance:

Ohh - how festive. Upon posting this very post on Dolly's hot journal I'll become a senior member.

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    8 days and nights!

Thank you, krissi and mike, that's good to know! Dollyanne will forego the parachute for now and see what happens.

And lauren, yes you have a bod built for sin! Lauren is definitely meant to be a chastised girlie! Congratulations on becoming a senior member! Dollyanne is proud it happened in her journal!

Dollyanne did some experimenting today. She tried the tight panties idea again that mike recommended. It worked last time, but the girdle seemed to overdue it and dolly had a tessie escapee! This time dolly went for the tight panties alone to see what would happen:

tight panties w lock 600x.jpg tight panties 600x side.jpg

This worked! Dolly did not have a tessie escapee while wearing them! Dollyanne will try it again tomorrow!

Another thing dollyanne was wondering about was whether the weight of the lock was a problem at all. (Dolly has noticed that small changes can have BIG effects!) So, dolly found some cable ties--100 in a package for only $1.20--and decided to try them:

Since dolly doesn't have a keyholder, she is not sure whether she needs the lock or not at this point. The result so far is that the plastic cable tie makes the cage noticeably lighter, but it is not as tight a fit as with the lock. Perhaps this can be remedied with the right spacers and pins. The slightly looser fit also makes the cage assembly rotate easier, which is not necessarily good. Dolly did carefully file the sharp edges of the tie with an emery board. Hopefully, it won't stick into her tonight while she sleeps! Has anyone tried this?! Do cable ties come in pink?!

Dollyanne was VERY horny today and has indentions in the shape of cage bars in her sissy clitty!

Huggs,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

15. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    I know that cable ties come in some colors, but Pink???? Now about the "indentations", you have been getting aroused, Sissy. You just had a Milking the other day. Only a :slut: would be all worked up already lol. Just calling a princees a princees LOL.

You know I love reading and lately seeing you all worked up. I think it is great now that you have your clitty locked, you seam to have much more time for us. Oh I love the pic's with the pink poke-a-dot panties.

By the way if you ever got to use that clitty again, I am sure the girls would love ridges, or ruffles, or with you they could have both.

Missy Tanya

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, Missy Tanya! Ridges and ruffles--that's good! If anyone wants both, dollyanne certainly has them!

Dollyanne has been getting quite aroused, even after more than 80 days without a cummie! It must be because of being locked in the chastity with the ability to only get partial erections! A 2" erection is a HALF erection for dollyanne's little clitty! :penisdance: When dollyanne reduces the spacer size again they'll get a little bit smaller and a little more frustrating!

Dollyanne is glad you love those pink polka-dot panties panties, Missy Tanya. Dolly loves them too--one of her favorites!

tight panties 600x.jpg

Dolly longs for the day when she can have a real steel chastity like yours, Missy Tanya, but dolly is having so much fun with the little pink cb so far! And yes, dollyanne is feeling more and more like a :slut:

Huggs,
    dollyanne

17. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I think you look great in pink. If the day comes that you go with steel I wonder if you can get a steel CB that could be embellished in pink just for you girl?

As for 80+ days... That just makes me so proud that you did most of it without a CB. :happy0030: You have immense willpower. :innocent0002:

It's amazing that you're having tessie slippage. Same one both times right? The tight fitting underwear is genius. That should keep you in just fine.

18. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    Goodness seeing your pink one is making me wish i hadn't gotten the clear one. Oh well live and learn. Though since I have noticed some issues with the the cb 3000 So I may go ahead and upgrade to a pink one. I do have to say you deserve lots of congratz on going 80 days most of it out of a device. My other half gave up on the whole permission thing since it just made me more likely to do it. I have no self control *giggle*:haha4: Though I am a brat probably why I am finding it easier than I thought to be a good Mistress :smilies_xxx22: I hope that things keep going well for you and I find I am jealous of all your cute undies.

19. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! Pink and steel sounds great!:character0100:

Dollyanne is amazed at the 80 days too! Dolly had a 1-3 times a day habit! If someone had told her she could go that long, dolly would've said: :sign0135:

Curiously enough, it was a different tessie each time--first the left, then the right. Dollyanne was surprised at that, because the left one is tinier. So, how that happened, dollyanne doesn't know!

It does seem that the tighter fit--even only a millimeter tighter--is holding dolly's tessies in (so far!). The tight underwear (mike's suggestion--thank you, mike!) also seems to work well. Or, at least it did today! Dolly will see what tomorrow brings for the amusement of her tessies!:happy0007:

Dollyanne loves your new pics, girlfriend! Hot legs!!!:boobeyes:

Huggs,
    dollyanne

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Lady Kismet! Dolly loves pink and the cb-2000 is perfect for her so far! It does take some work getting the spacers and rings adjusted, but dollyanne is getting there!

The 80 days is amazing--dollyanne would've never guessed she could do that! Dolly normally doesn't have much self control either!

Dolly is so glad You like the pink panties! They are one of dolly's favorites! Dollyanne must get more!

Thank You for the kind comments, Lady Kismet. Dollyanne suspects You are going to make a GREAT Mistress!!!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

21. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Chastity makes dollyanne want to be more femme!

There is something about being in chastity that makes dollyanne want to be more femme! Dolly was looking at her virtual Mistress because a new release is out and dollyanne's script needs re-vamping to incorporate chastity. Dolly was starting to update her "sissy challenges", when this overwhelming desire to become more femme came over her. She decided to change the name to "femme challenges" and sashayed out to get a copy of Cosmo to come up with more ideas! So, femme, femme, and more femme will be the new theme for dollyanne in 2009!

If anyone has any ideas for femme challenges for dolly in 2009 let her know! Dollyanne is making her list now and wants to have at least one femme challenge per week!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Transparency

With all the talk about transparency these days, here's dollyanne's moire pattern contribution:

Transparency 600x front.jpg Transparency 600x side.jpg

Day 9 of chastity for dollyanne and no major complications other than the usual chaffing and some back pain still. Dollyanne switched back to the lock from the cable tie for the time being because the lock gave a tighter fit. And yes, dollyanne was extremely horny this morning and got little cylindrical cage bar patterns decorating her clitty!

Dolly looked forever to find the little pouch that chloe shows in her picture album. What a confusing web site! But dollyanne finally found it.

Pouch.jpg

Now, the question is: is it available in pink? And, how do you order it? Dolly will try to answer these questions next week. Dolly is hoping it will help with the chaffing that she's experiencing on the sides of her sensitive tessies.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :sex021:
    dollyanne

23. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Oh I just love those thigh highs. You look so sweet and innocent in them. You should never do anything naughty when wearing those cute bows. :manga_lolly:

When wearing my CB... oddly for me it's just the opposite: when I start to get a little stubble on my tessies they chafe at my soft sexy thighs and that's just no fun. I don't want my sultry soft legs getting all roughed up by anything. My CB pushes my tessies up and out by the A ring and it seems that the tessie stubble (which is easily taken care of) chafes and rubs against my legs.

It's seriously annoying when something all manly like tessies gets in the way of my being all lovely and smooth and feminine. Off with them I say! (just kidding!) :anim_01:

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! Dollyanne loves bows and hearts, and of course, dolly would NEVER be naughty in them! :sign0103:

Day 10 in chastity was going well for dollyanne until she got horny! Dolly was sooo horny she was rubbing her nipples and dancing in front of the mirror this morning. And, without even noticing it, dolly's left tessie escaped out the back!

Dolly was disappointed, but the timing wasn't so bad because it gave dollyanne a chance to clean up things in the shower. Dolly cleaned up, shaved smooth, and managed to get it re-attached with the same ring-spacer combination. Dollyanne doesn't feel right without her chastity on now!

Dolly didn't feel that her tessies were quite ready to have the screws tightened just yet! But, dollyanne's tessies are hereby given fair warning--you will be screwed down tight after the next escape attempt! Be forewarned, tessies!

After her shower, dollyanne slipped into her favorite blue lace trim transparent black panties!

Blue lace front moire 600x.jpg Blue lace left side 600x.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

25. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry I haven’t been here in so long, so here is a quick catchup! I’ve missed out on all the fun stuff, so I will not make that mistake again!

The parachute ball stretcher looks great. I went looking for one in pink... no luck though.

I’m loving all these photos! I can piece together your wardrobe. Those pink with black poka dot panties are very similar to mine (it’s quite scary how much our taste is so similar!) they look great with those black hold ups too.

I do think you need a nice pink padlock though. I wonder if pet has posted any pictures of the pink loveheart combination lock I bought for him.

I love love love that final photo! I think your little socks are so cute!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice