Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    dollyanne, you can make your own clitty sac - just go to JoAnne Fabric - they have cute little sacs that will do the job so nicely. If you are adept at sewing you can even embroider your name on it and add a nice satin liner to soothe (tease) your locked-up clitty.

As to your increasing need for femming - that is the beauty of chastity for a sissy gurl - it is soooo effective!

2. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    I saw a lock that had pink rhinestones on it and almost bout it for Jo but was kinda pricey imo. Though you can but rhinestones at Wal Mart to put on your cell phone and stuff in the craft section which do just as nicely. And you could even dress up you cb as well.

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D! This is an intriguing idea! Dollyanne thinks there might be a JoAnne's around here. Dollyanne could learn sewing and embroidery too! Dolly will check into it. Nice idea!

It is amazing how chastity makes dollyanne want to be more femme, and being more femme makes dolly want more chastity! Dollyanne is still working on her femme challenges for her virtual Mistress, as well as incorporating chastity. They are bound to reinforce each other!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

4. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Another good idea! Thank You, Lady Kismet! There is definitely a WalMart nearby where dollyanne can check out the craft section. Dollyanne may become a pink rhinestoned cowgirl underneath her panties!

Curtsey,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's Day 11 in chastity

Dollyanne was horny again this morning upon waking up. She rubbed her nipples and felt her clitty engorging and leaking in her chastity. But, something felt different to dolly, as if she was engorging more than usual. Upon checking, dollyanne noticed that her right tessie has escaped! This was the first time that had happened during the night.

Dolly was thinking that her tessies must be independent of one another, because the left one was still hanging in there--literally. Maybe having one escape doesn't make it easier for the other one. However, by the time dollyanne got into the bathroom...dollyanne had been castrated!

Where did her tessies go? It was as if they had disappeared! For that matter, where was her clitty? Trying to hide, or did it disappear too!

Strange things were happening, but dollyanne had given them fair warning. She was going to have to tighten down the screws! So, another re-attach ceremony was scheduled for the bubble-bath and dolly re-attached the chastity with smaller spacers and a smaller pin. Another couple of millimeters or so! (Dollyanne is going slow because each time she does this she suffers more chaffing and pinching.)

safely locked in cream 2 600x.jpg

There...safely locked up tight again! Dolly hopes that stretching is going on like mike and krissi said, but now she's not so sure. If it doesn't happen after another week, dollyanne may have to embark on a scorched earth stretching campaign!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! A pink tessie stretcher is probably hard to find--they all seem to come in black!

Dollyanne is proud to have even a tiny fraction of Your taste, Mistress Watchful. Everything dollyanne has seen You in looks classy, sexy, and great on You!

The pink padlock would be good, and dolly has been searching for one too, with no luck so far. The one You got for Your pet sounds nice. Do You remember where You got it?

Dollyanne is glad You like her socks. She has a whole collection of pretty socks and will have to take more pictures in them!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Here are the locks. The come in either pink or blue.

And as for your misbehaving tessies, I'm starting to think they have a thing for bubble baths and chocolate!!!

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! This is such a cute lock--perfect for dollyanne--in pink, of course!

Design Go Pink MyLocks.jpg

Dolly hopes it holds up to water!

Yes, dollyanne's tessies are addicted to chocolate. They are escaping so often now,dolly will have to get a truck load to keep them happy!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    I wonder if your CB is flexing apart some at the bottom such that the space is opening up and allowing your little tessies to escape? Could your clittie be engorging and thrusting up the cage to make the opening expand or something? What if you attached a bit of pink ribbon or lace between the bottom of your cage and the cock ring to help hold it together?

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    You may have something there, lauren. Dollyanne has noticed some "give" at the bottom between the A and B rings. The guide pins are at the top so there isn't anything to hold the bottom of the rings tight. Dolly will give that some thought. Installing a ribbon (pink of course!) or something there might help. Thanks for the idea!

Huggs,
    :chores004:
    dollyanne

11. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's 12th day of chastity

Dollyanne's 12th day was another in and out day! Dolly made it through the night with everything intact, but when dolly got up to go to the bathroom the left tessie slipped out--again! This was after the tightening the night before!:anim_43:

So, you guessed it, dollyanne had yet another re-attachment ceremony. Only this time there was no chocolate and no bubble bath. Dolly did the re-installation in the shower. Dolly was miffed that this happened and it raised the hackles on the back of her neck like an evil cat was scratching its claws across a blackboard! Dolly was so beside herself she was ready to feed her tessies to the dogs!:mad0054:

Dolly went for broke--she decided to tighten up things more and went another couple of millimeters, using only one spacer now between the A and B rings. An interesting thing dolly noticed was that her tessies seemed to be behaving a bit and hanging down just a little more. Does this mean they are stretching--finally? Or, does it mean they heard the comment about the dogs?!:anim_55:

Dollyanne put on her new Christmas panties and is keeping her fingers crossed that her tessies will make it through the night and tomorrow! Dolly's left tessie still looks timid!

red panties on locked 600x.jpg

Thanks to Mistress Watchful for saving dollyanne's day! Dolly will probably get into trouble, but she ordered the pretty pink heart lock Mistress Watchful found! It looks sooo cute and dolly couldn't resist getting it for her chastity. Thank You, Mistress Watchful!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :fighting0074:
    dollyanne

12. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Dear Dollyanne, You may just have to drop down one size on the a-ring. I know it's tough, but be a big gurl and give it a try. I bounce back and forth between two sizes when using the cb3k. Weather temps seem to make a change. In the bath seems the best place too get things into place. I have the hinged rings, but wish I had the solid rings. The rivet on the bottom causes burning feelings at times, not just when the clitty gets aroused, if you know what Im talking about. If I keep closing the space between the cage and ring, I just seem to get more pinching and discomfort.

Glad to see that your persistence, most girls, just give up and go buy something new, instead of working out the problems lol. That must be why your one of the third sexes right. We gurls don't give up, just give in. Ha,Ha.

Good Luck, I know the twins are going to need help, if they don't start behaving. We could just light saber them??? :fighting0038: Oh My not that!!!!! <kidding> Missy Tanya

13. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice, Missy Tanya! Dollyanne is using the 1 7/8" A-ring now. The next size A-ring down is 1.75". Dollyanne has tried to get that on in the past with great difficulty, so she is not sure whether it will work or not, but is willing to try it, if the smaller spacers don't work. Right now, dollyanne still has two more spacer sizes to try. Stretching seems to be taking place, but slowly. Dolly will get the next size A-ring out and sand it down to have it at the ready!

It also looks like dolly will have to clip the guide pins shorter and is not quite sure how to do that. Should she wait until the smallest spacer to do it?

Dolly knows about the pinching! She has experienced it even with the solid rings with folds of skin. It must be even more painful with the hinges. What we gurls are willing to put up with!!

Huggs,
    :mad0235:
    dollyanne

14. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Good pair of side cutters will cut the ends of the post off easily. You could even use a serrated knife, or small find teethed saw if need. Or just sand with finger nail file if time permits. Then sand smooth with a little rounded edge, like they are now. Their not that hard to cut, sand, file, ect. And new replacement ones are available if you make a mistake.

A gurl with your talent, should have no problem with it. :character0174:

Missy Tanya

15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hi Dollyanne. Having owned a cb series (still do actually) I can say they take a while to find the right combination. I found after a while the 2nd shortest spacer and the 1.75" ring did the trick. I will say this weather does change things a bit, but the smaller you can get in the a ring the less it seems to pull and pinch. Just make sure it is not to tight that it is cutting off circulation.

You will get it! Once you do you may wish you had not. LOL

16. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i've worked my way down to the next to smallest spacer and now i never pop out anymore...and yes, your scrotum is stretching...mine did too.

17. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    It may take some time to get down a size in the A ring. I used to have to use the middle size ring (not sure the diameter) for a few days and then as things loosened up a bit could go down a size on the ring. Although depending on the weather sometimes I would have to go back up a size again.

I actually have a pretty low hanging sack so I used a pretty small spacer and never had much issue with my tessies (as YOU call them, lol) slipping out.

As others said... keep trying, you will get it! :happy0120:

18. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's lucky day 13 in chastity

Thanks to everyone for the excellent advice and encouragement! Dollyanne feels like she is getting there--slowly but surely!

On day 13 dollyanne lasted the night and all day without any tessie slippage. Dolly also didn't experience much chaffing or pain either. Dolly even got her swish back during the day!

Day 13 pink panties 2 600x.jpg

This was very encouraging, although dollyanne expects there are still some re-attachment ceremonies in her future! Two more smaller spacers to go, and a possible move to a smaller A-ring. Plus, dolly still has to cut and sand the guide pins per Missy Tanya's directions (Thank you, Missy Tanya!)! More work, but dolly is ready!

It is good to hear about the stretching, chastityslavejohn, and that this is a normal process everyone goes through to get "adjusted" to the device. The advice on the circulation sounds critical too, xcite. Thanks! Dollyanne doesn't want anything falling off down there!

It's also interesting about the weather, newsub and xcite. It's been cool here nights and mornings and that may also have had an effect as dolly's tessies have tried to retreat to the warmth of her body.

As xcite says, dolly will eventually get it right, but may wish she hadn't!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    Yay! That made me laugh because I saw the pictures and though "yay, the cute stripy socks" and then I saw what you wrote!

Thank you, they are much appreciated and I needed the smile this morning!

Glad your tessies are behaving. Have a good day. :manga_blowkiss:

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Two weeks in chastity!

Today marked two weeks for dollyanne in chastity! When dollyanne drove in the car today with her chastity on it was interesting how all the little vibrations and bumps made her clitty engorge and retract! It made dollyanne quite aware of the fact she was in chastity and made her smile! Before, it was just painful with all the chaffing and pinching!

Dolly had no incidents during the night and no escape attempts this morning. Has dollyanne found the magic combination of ring size and spacer? Maybe, but dolly doubts it. She thinks there will be more escapes and she will need to move down to the next size spacer. Right now, the spacer between the A-ring and B-ring is the largest one. Dolly is expecting more stretching to take place.

The device actually feels somewhat comfortable in that there isn't any chaffing or pinching at the moment. Dolly's clitty erections inside the device are slightly tinier because of the smaller spacer, but so far at least, that doesn't seem to be a problem If anything, it will make it more difficult for dollyanne to have a cummie inside the device.

If there aren't any more escape attempts in the next couple of days, dollyanne may try the dreaded GIRDLE TEST!! This may be an acid test of whether things will stay in place. There is also the COLD WEATHER TEST! Apparently, this is also a worse case test of how things are fitting, and the weather is definitely getting colder. And, of course, there is the WORKOUT TEST! Will it stay in place during a gym workout or a brisk walk! If there are any others dollyanne should know about, please let her know!

Dollyanne thinks she may also be ready to try a "milking" with her "rear-ender" device. Dolly has read that it is difficult, if not impossible, for some sissies and subs to do this to themselves, but dollyanne is willing to try it to see what happens.

RearEnderFlesh.jpg

Another thing dollyanne noticed today is that if she stands like a model with one foot forward and angled out it--a nice feminine posture--it compensates for the weight of the chastity device in the front, and makes it easier on dollyanne's back. Chastity is clearly MAKING dollyanne more femme and dollyanne likes it!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_cheer:
    dollyanne

21. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    let me know how the milking goes since I am about to send a bunch of numbered plastic locks to J for valentines day suppose he is gonna need to do that on occasion. But shush think it will be more fun when he gets them and I get a why email. *evil giggle*

Seems that the smaller sizes work better it just takes a while. Glad things seem to be going well for you. Hope that the workout goes okay. In theory it should be okay but you might want to wear tight undies so it keeps it from moving much and close to your body. Less likely to have slippage issues i would think.:sign0011: See you later
    Kiz

22. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Dollyanne
    I love your detailed descriptions :sign0087: and I'm sorry that you've had to go through so many adjustments. I hope you've got the magic combination finally. You are a determined girl it seems and once dollyanne sets her mind to something she going to get it...
    and that leads me to your milking:
    for me at least I have to have my mind in the right place and then it is quite possible to achieve a milking. However; if I'm just not emotionally/sexually in the right place then it's just not gonna happen. Be VERY gentle girl and patient and it will happen... If you have to stop and rest for a few minutes - that sometimes has helped me too.

I will say that I've only been "close, but no cigar," when caged. I need just a tiny bit of touching to my boy-clitty to get edged properly, but then for the final minute or so I let only the touching to be done to my prostate and the boy cream all pours out, but VERY unsatisfying and leaves me wanting MORE!!! :party0042:

Good luck dear and enjoy your new toy!

23. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Lady Kismet! Mums the word! That sounds like a nice Valentine's gift! Slave J is VERY lucky to have You as his Mistress!

You have also inspired dollyanne to get going on the milking experiment sooner so the results might be useful to You. Dolly will report on it as soon as she can.

The plastic locks sound like a good idea. The only problem dolly has noticed is that they are thinner than an actual lock, so it moves a little bit in the pin, and unless the spacers are sized just right so the lock fits tight, there can be some "give" that causes the A-ring and B-ring to move apart slightly. Dolly may be extra sensitive to this and it may not be a problem for Your slave J, but dolly plans to try to solve this for herself by also inserting a plastic cable tie through the pin in addition to the plastic lock to make it tighter. Dolly doesn't know how well this will work, but will report on it also when she tries it! (Others may have different thoughts on this.)

Dollyanne is going to try her girdle when she works out to see how that does. The last time dollyanne wore her girdle with the chastity her tessies slipped out! Dolly also swims, so she will plans to try it with a girl's swim suit bottom if she's brave enough and not many people are around!

Dolly also expects to have to go to a smaller spacer size on her next "slippage". So far though--fingers crossed--things have been working well and dollyanne is a happy chastised sissy gurl!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

24. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren! Great description. Dollyanne doesn't know how well this is going to work for her, but she will be trying the milking soon in her chastity device. Dolly knows that feeling of "wanting more"!

Dollyanne is also getting closer--she thinks--to having the right combination of ring and spacer. It seems that dollyanne had to undergo some stretching in the device for all this to work. But, dolly thinks maybe one more smaller size spacer will do it! (Maybe!)

Huggs,
    :love0028:
    dollyanne

25. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's Day 15 in chastity! New lock!

Day 15 and dollyanne is still locked up! No tessie slippage and minimal chaffing and pinching. Dolly suspects she will have a slippage soon though and will need to go down another spacer size.

Meanwhile, dollyanne has a new lock--courtesy of Mistress Watchful's super find! Thank You, Mistress Watchful!

Heartlock mini front 600x.jpg Heartlock mini lifted panty front 600x.jpg

Dollyanne loves her new pink heart lock! Now, dollyanne just needs someone to set the combination for her! Until then, dolly will work on setting it blindly and scanning it into an encrypted file using TimeLock.

Curtsies and Huggs,
    dollyanne

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice