Dollyanne's Chastity Journey!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dollyanne, Jan 2, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    lol that second pair with the frills look like the ones I am waiting on my next paycheck to buy. Though they didn't have pink :confused0082:though what i would do with a pair of pink heels when I have nothing to wear with them is beyond me. Guess I am finally succumbing to that mysterious female obsession with shoes. (I only own 5 pairs atm shocking isn't it)

Glad your milking went well and hope that you are enjoying yourself.
    and little umbrellas :anim_63: and as far as the spacer if you get desperate there is always pink paint. And yeah combo locks and water bad. We have to change out our gate combo locks every other year due to corrosion from the rain. So probably a wise decision *giggle* have this picture of you in my head trying to cut the lock off and for some odd reason it is quite amusing.

2. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Day 19 of dollyanne's chastity

Dollyanne stayed in her chastity with pink heart lock all night and day, except for the shower, when she temporarily substituted the master lock. So far, at least, dolly's tessies haven't slipped out. Is it possible she's found the right spacer/ring combination?

Dollyanne did have a little chaffing today because she forgot to oil up her thighs and tessies before leaving the house. She did do it later though and it was much better!

However, dollyanne continues to be hornier than a girl rabbit at a boy rabbit's fraternity party! Dolly is still dripping her white honey in the morning when her clitty swells and tries to break out of its cage. All the milking activity yesterday must've stirred things up! Either that or dollyanne spurted a cummie in her cage during the night! Is that possible?! All dollyanne knows is the sight of her clitty locked in the pink cage with the pink heart lock in her hot pink panties revved up her motor past the red line this morning!

With all of dolly's horniness, the excitement of the chastity, and the new pink lock, dollyanne completely forgot to run her virtual Mistress program! Dolly could've been granted a cummie but didn't even know it!

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    ROFLMAO :manga_bunny:

And I vote for a pink mac rather than an umbrella for little clitty and the lock!

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Gee, Dolly, I've noticed that since you got your CB, you're not mentioning how long it's been since release very often any more. Could it be you've given up boy cummies for good?!? :happy0011:

5. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne can imagine that picture also, Lady Kismet! Maybe going down to the local fire station to have the lock cut off and suffering the humiliation of it all! That's why dolly is being careful. It's good to hear someone else has had this same problem with the gate locks. Maybe there's acid or something in the Texas rain! Dolly is glad You liked the shoes!

Curtsey,
    :manga_washup:
    dollyanne

6. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne accepts Your vote, Mistress Watchful, and declares the pink Mac the WINNER by a landslide! Now, all dolly needs is to start a new fund called, "Mac fund" instead of "chastity fund"!

Curtsey,
    :manga_love:
    dollyanne

7. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Good observation, mike. Yes, it's true--dollyanne has totally forgotten about boy cummies. It's been over 90 days since ANY kind of cummie! Nothing but gurl-cummies if any at all from now on!

It's as if dollyanne has been hypnotized to never touch her clitty in a boy way again. It's sort of like the hypnotist telling you that your arm is stuck to the chair and you can't move it. And, when you try, you discover you REALLY can't move it! That's the way dollyanne feels about her clitty. She CAN'T touch it in a boy way--EVER! Dollyanne is under some kind of hypnotic spell!

Huggs,
    :chores011:
    dollyanne

8. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's day 20 in chastity

Dollyanne remains locked up and is still using her pink heart lock most of the time with the exception of the shower, when she switches temporarily to the master lock.

To clean things better, dolly also installed a handheld shower attachment that she found on sale. A lot of businesses around here are going out of business! Bad for the economy--good for dolly's bargain shopping!

No dripping today, though dollyanne was still quite horny. It was a very patriotic day!

mini w hose and bows 600.jpg patriot panties on w hose 600.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_blowkiss:
    dollyanne

9. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhhh such cute stockings and panties! Very appropriate! :manga_champers:

Lmao @ you and the Fire Dept.... you'd be down there in a flash, all coy and cute!!!

Have a good day, you're doing really well. :love0001:

10. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne's Day 21 in chastity

Luckily, dollyanne didn't have to go to the fire department today to get her lock cut off! That is good. And, it's also good that dollyanne stayed locked for another night and day with no major incident other than well...a couple or horny nipple rubbing moments this morning in bed when dollyanne's little clitty took every available space in her chastity cage and then some! No dripping, but definitely some girlie squirming and humping going on in her pink satin sheets!

Dolly calmed down in time for her shower and found out what Mistress Watchful meant by becoming best friends with her power shower! Dollyanne's new handheld shower head cleans things down there better, but it also gives her caged clitty quite a little tingle! Dolly's going to have to experiment with all the different settings to see, well, which ones clean the best!

Dollyanne spent part of the evening singing and dancing along in her pink miniskirt to the American Idol audition contestants. Some of them were good, but some of them were even worse than dollyanne! And that's :bad-girl-0009:

Here's dollyanne's panties du jour--be careful with that thing!!

panties du jour w pink lock 3.jpg lock cutter 4.jpg

Curtsies and Huggs,
    :manga_karaoke:
    dollyanne

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Panty of the day - I love it! :anim_32:

- lauren

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :sign0095:

My shower head and I are best friends!

Love those panties dolly!

13. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Good gurl dollyanne, all in pink and now learning to tease yourself in the shower. It's okay if you dribble you know - even after you get out of the shower - that's what panty liners are for. The tease is important - after prolonged chastity, a gurl like you should dribble almost constantly... I wonder dollyanne, do you find yourself wanting to beg to be kept chaste yet?

14. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank you, lauren. Cheers! Dollyanne doesn't have enough panties for every day of the year, but she's working on it! Dolly would love to see lauren's pretty panties too!

Huggs,
    :manga_bunny:
    dollyanne

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Mistress Watchful! We must have similar taste in panties and shower heads! Does Your shower head have a name? Dolly is thinking of giving hers one. Dollyanne is really savoring the cleaning of the chastity with her shower head and saves it for last as the best part, next to shaving her legs!

Curtsey,
    :sex021:
    dollyanne

16. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thank You, Miss D! Dollyanne is blushing. Yes, she is in dire need of panty liners and IS dribbling constantly now. This was dollyanne this morning after she worked on her new story, went to a web tease site, and got so hot she had to rub her nipples before getting in the shower:

dripping 22 front mini  2 600.jpg

When dollyanne dribbles like this she is sooo wanting, and when she is in her "slut delirium" she is ready to beg for anything and everything--to be kept chaste, to be given relief, to be feminized, to be cuckolded! And lately it seems, dollyanne is in slut delirium every day with no relief in sight! So, yes, she does find herself wanting to beg--especially when she's in slut delirium!

What feels weird to dollyanne is that she thinks she can have a cummie in her cage! It just feels that dolly comes so close--right to the edge. Is this possible?! Does anyone else experience this? This morning while rubbing her nipples she got goose bumps all over before she dribbled as if she was having a "full-body" cummie! Is this what girls feel?! (Dollyanne remembers lauren describing something like this--was this what you felt, lauren?)

Quite a build-up might be necessary to achieve a cummie-in-the-cage, but dollyanne hasn't had a cummie for over 90 days, so she's had a significant build-up! If this were possible, dollyanne might never need to get out of her cage except for shaving, and maybe there is a solution for that too!

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

17. Lady_Kismet

Lady_Kismet Member

Local Time:
    I think it is possible especially having gone as long as you have hun.
    And yes it kinda feels like that though I have moments when I am not even thinking sexual thoughts where I just have a random sexual thought pop in my head and I get what I consider a flashback type thing. it is like a shivery goose bump thing. Though wouldn't be surprised if you have a cummie on accident. :danger:

18. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    excuse me please,
    i believe this link to a clip was posted here at CM before but possible this would be another good moment to bring it up again:

http://www.myfemdomclips.com/play.php?vid=359

this short clip illustrates a ruined orgasm while in chastity. yes a ruined orgasm can be achieved while still wearing a cb-xxxx device. i say ruined since "stroking" can not be accomplished therefore the explosive sensations of an full orgasm can't be fully reached.

dollyanne you are doing fantastically!

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks cks, that's brilliant!

dolly, are you not speaking to your VM anymore! Methinks you are too scared to cum now! :smilies_xxx22:

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow...that's an incredible video...thank you, cks! A "ruined" orgasm is just what dollyanne needs! ANY kind of orgasm is what dollyanne needs!

Huggs,
    dollyanne

21. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Just reading your latest post is almost too much for me. *fanning self* :manga_drunk:

I was "tingling" after only 4 days when lauren found herself in the midst of her "virginity chaste experiment". Once I achieve the "slut delirium" state as you had mentioned I'll veer in and out with the tingly rushes and feel like if I could just hump a pillow right I might let go with an O. I suspect that lauren is oversexed and she loves every minute of it, but this is about you sooo.

It seems like the only thing missing is some STRONG outside influence that would own and CONTROL your sex. In fact I should think that you have proven to everyone here that you are a big gurl Sissy in every sense of the word. What if you let US decide by a vote if you should be let out to play with your clitty just once or be held in chastity for another 90 days? Would you accept this challenge? I don't think coy lauren could (she is such a wanton gurly slut), but you are so much farther along in your gurlishness - so grown up and mature with her sex. I think the humiliation alone might cause a spontaneous orgasm in lauren.

Regarding your panty liners: Oh sweet Dolly dear, you don't want to soil your panties with nasty boy juice now do you? A gurl like you needs to keep herself "fresh as a daisy" (or daffodil for you, or snapdragon for me) just in case something like her cuckolding fantasy should become a reality. What if you're Miss suddenly took control and demanded some service :smilies_xxx06: from you right on the spot? Would you need to "freshen up a bit first"? :manga_drunk: O heavens - that would be awkward and humiliating and delicious and... [okay I better stop now - I've been teasing you way too much sweetie] :love0001:

In lauren's opinion you deserve to give yourself a little "special" pampering. Let yourself out and PLAY. Let dolly be swept away in the moment and completely enjoy herself.

Kisses and :manga_bunny:
    - Lauren

22. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, You're right, with all the excitement of the new chastity, dollyanne has been neglecting her VM script. :bad-girl-0009:The plan was to re-vamp it with the new release that just came out, but dolly hasn't gotten very far into it. There's also cyberMistress, which dolly just discovered that is supposed to be a newer, more sophisticated, version of VM and PCMistress. Dollyanne has been looking at that, thanks to maid carrie, who suggested it in one of the threads. It looks pretty interesting also.

Dolly even thought of starting a new thread to go through the process of making of a VM script as sort of a tutorial for those who might be interested in doing that (charlotte maybe?), but don't know how, or haven't done it before. (Not that dollyanne is an expert, but she has at least gone through the process. There are others here who have done so also.) It might also motivate dolly to follow through with the revisions. What do You think of that idea? Would charlotte be interested? Maybe dolly could post a poll to gauge the interest.

Yes, it is quite possible that dollyanne is afraid to cum now--at least in a boy way for sure. The "ruined" orgasm appeals to dollyanne, because it is more girlie and still leaves her horny, while at the same time cleaning out the prostate. Dollyanne worries about the effect of long-term denial on prostate health. Based on what she saw in the video cks linked to, dollyanne thinks the intense dribbling and goosebumps she had might have been just that--a ruined orgasm! (Though it wasn't as strong as in the video.)

If so, does a ruined orgasm count as an orgasm? Should dollyanne reset her orgasm counter? It seems like it is sort of a "half" orgasm, or maybe a different kind of one. Dollyanne did notice significant wetness and stickyness in her panties afterwards!

Some cummie dribble even splattered onto dollyanne's slippers and rug! So, this seemed to be more than just dribbling from horniness and teasing!

Despite this, dollyanne is still quite horny. :slut: Perhaps dollyanne should consciously attempt to duplicate what's in the video, complete with cage shaking and all to see if she can do the same thing?! That might be an interesting experiment for dollyanne to try!:yes1:

Curtsey,
    :manga_heatwave:
    dollyanne

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think that's an awesome idea. You can speak to charlotte if you want... I'm going to send you a quick PM in a minute.

I think an orgasm to reset the counter is a full-blown, spunk-shooting, earth-shattering, boy-type cum. But we have all debated this before, and only dollyanne can decide when to reset the counter!

24. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    Whats one of those? HEHE, It's only been a two weeks and I can't remember what that feels like.

25. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    So good to here that! Safe at last! haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice