Devanillaing her

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by borbulls1961, Aug 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    All good here...Madame Vanilla allowed me to put cream on her back after her shower and allowed me a lovely kiss with her labia to thank me she said.
    My cock almost pushed itself through the front of the steel cage.
    Gosh its been a couple of months since I nestled my nose and lips at the gates of heaven. Of course after the shower it was less aromatic.

Rectrix likes this.
  2. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Day 15 brought me kissing Madame Vanillas butt and thighs for a couple of minutes before she left me in bed...then I used my pinky to play with my head through the tip of the tube...I fantasized over Madame in a pretty dress and nasty heels and stockings sitting on my naked cock...and some semen flowed.
    Ive been worried that it would blunt my horniness...but nope Im almost coming all day.
    Id love my wife to fuck my cock.:kiss:

3. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Day 16...just 2 more days to go until the hoped for piv party!! Thats all I can think about. The cock is oozing all day long.
    Ideally Id like Madame Vanilla to take more initiative like saying she doesnt want it right then as I had suggested or even that I should refrain from coming...but my fantasies are already coming true by her simply holding the key more and more consciously despite her dislike of the device.

Ofcourse chastity is MY fantasy, not HERS. For her she takes on the REALITY of reserving my come for her, halting the nasty masturbation habit, controlling the cock.
    She feels quite validated when she makes me come inside her.
    So its her terms of reality that my fantasy has becomes.

Ofcourse I might tire of this fantasy, but that will be too late as it is highly unlikely Madame Vanilla's reality would ever reverse, and time will surely make her resolve ever stronger as she realises the advantages of having an affectionate and attentive husband whose coming is devoted to her. She is a tough cookie. BCWYWF.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Day 17 feeling a tired as the lil prisoner wouldnt rest all night, straining against the steel in a futile attempt to stand erect.
    And that strangles the balls and makes them sore.
    When Madame Vanilla awoke she spooned her bottom hard onto the steel and cupped her breast with my palm.
    Its been days that I am fixated on coming inside my wife, and now the nights as well.
    The piv screaming party I suggested is for tomorrow. I hope her headache goes away...otherwise she might make me wait until after the holidays.
    I do need to come so that my mind can unscramble and function more normally.
    But my dear lovely wife has the key and SHE SAYS SHE'LL DECIDE.

Id love her to grade my improvement as a husband but that might make this a game and she is not playing a game. THE COCK COMES WHEN SHE DECIDES. The rest is for me to work out.

So here I am waiting in the car outside the hair salon ready to chauffeur her back home. Before chastity I wouldnt have bothered. She'd have driven herself. But here I am, the new attentive and affectionate husband. I have no idea what the gay hairdresser makes of this! Nobody is really bothered that its down to a piece of stainless steel and a lock made by Burg Wachter. But I FEEL happy to be helping my good woman.
    Sometimes I wonder how she put up with the farting arrogant disrespectful and unattentive husband I was before I suggested chastity!

Rectrix likes this.
  5. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Morning of Jan 1st I locked up in a slightly smaller base ring after having been free over christmas.
    I left her key by her toiletries. It has gone. Completely. I dont think she ll be telling me where it is.
    We had a long snuggle this morning. Access to her cunt was baŕred each time I slipped my hand down. But I noticed Madame Vanilla had trimmed her pubes short.
    The small ring is quite punishing on hardons.
    I was/am punished.

Guest 6019 and Rectrix like this.
  6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Wait a minute, what happened on the 18th?

NsToy likes this.
  7. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Oh the 18th? Well Madame Vanilla decided to make a black forest gâteau and agreed with a friend of hers to bring over a bottle of cherry kirsch...but didnt fix a time...so she was sorry but did not want piv while listening out for her friend. By the evening she was too tired....so I backed off. She actually said I was pushing it.

So my cock stayed locked until the 22nd...when she got frisky and gave me the key to unlock and fuck her...but it was a disaster: as soon as the tube came off the cock it came in my hand and then I couldnt get hard and satisfy her.

So I didnt bother to lock up and did piv next night which she enjoyed but I didnt manage to come.

So 22 days in steel completely disoriented my cock. And unhappied Madame. So I have to find out how to use a long time chasted cock properly. NEED ADVICE.

I avoided the device until the 1st, as I thought it would annoy Madame. But couldn't avoid masturbating every day so got fed up and made a New Years resolution to stop and locked up, left the keys for Madame and waited til they disappeared.

My guess is that this year she wont be leaving me access to the keys.

So this morning she woke me to snuggle, and she let me suckle her breasts and stroke her thighs and play with her short trimmed pubes. I dug my steel into her buttocks. She barred any access to her cunt. Then she said enough and got up. Madame Vanilla doesn’t know what T&D is but she just does it.

Headtrip and NsToy like this.
  8. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    In the kitchen after lunch my wife still in her pj's got up on a stepladder to search the back of the top cupboard for something...I stood behind her and stared at her and just let the steel fill up.
    I havent had spontaneous erections for her since we were first married many years ago.

Headtrip, NsToy and Guest 6019 like this.
  9. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Been 4 days now...but oh boy my cock went crazy during the night and thought it could fight the steel. All night. Balls got strangled and hurt. Got up twice to pee but nothing doing until Madame got up and then... they all went silent.
    Funny as Id taken a betablocker to lower pressure before sleeping, so didn't expect the cock to awaken.
    Needless to say that this morning I need to come quite badly. Anyway I just cleaned the house downstairs while Madame is out running. 6 months ago Id have jacked off to some insta fitties.

Rectrix and NsToy like this.
  10. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Pretty common problem. The last time she let me have "normal" PIV (mid last year) was the same. But just the other day she tied me up, gave me a small ruined, and later jumped on me and warned me not to cum "or else". Somehow, with careful breathing, zero thrusting, and thinking about cleaning the basement, I managed to last 20 minutes. She had several O's and loved it.

We have been practicing "soaking", where she sits on me and we stay motionless for several minutes and just bond/talk, it's wonderful for both. Perhaps this helped me last?

Rectrix likes this.
  11. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    You didnt go soft?
    I have 6 inches on a good day, but plenty of girth and as Madame is petite it fills her up plenty.
    But I have to push quite some to get inside as shes tight, and thats when I often derail...either on the pushing action or just after entering I relax from the tension and it goes pop.
    When we piv-ed after 10 days lockup we had toe-curlers, but this time after 22 days it was just a disaster....

12. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Starting day 6. Cock slept last night without a fight. But today I just need to come. The cock is swollen. It hasnt yet released any tears. Madame wore perfume this morning. Id like to come, please.

13. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    4 kids later nothing is very tight even though I am also a bit girthy, lol. Try a bit of Prolong spray 15 minutes before.

After a long time in the cage I can stand at attention a long time with just a little input from her.

What we are learning now (related to your question), is that there are so many ways for her to have fun that it doesnt matter if I cant perform like I used to. In fact she loves it that she can make me cum faster than a light switch just by saying "OK" (or vice versa). The power she has over my mind and body blows us both away.

14. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Onto day 7.
    My cock still wants to come plenty.
    Mid morning I mentioned to Madame Vanilla that we could maybe fuck and she smiled and kept busy.
    Then she got ready for an errand in her black wool forming dress and I kissed her and fondled the form of her breast.
    "Oops poor daddy didnt get what he wanted..." said she with a big smile again.
    Then she left taking her keyring for the door and my cock.
    Vanilla, hmmm?

Guest 6019 likes this.
  15. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Just sailed past the Week 1 milestone.
    My resolution for 2021 is to never masturbate.

But woke up half way through the night with a hard-on and desperately wanted to rub it out...to get back to sleep. So it took quite some time and have slept badly...

Madame Vanilla was awake before the bell and pulled me close to her...I felt groggy but instantly had my hands all over her body, (except her cunt which is not allowed unless were using it, she says she doesn’t like getting it hungry but not having the time to satisfy it). Her hand even settled close to the pulsing device.

Then she sprung up and it was all over except for the straining flesh inside the steel and my raspberry nipples. I caressed my raspberrysfor a couple of minutes enjoying the memory from my hands of her body until pre cum started dribbling and my poor balls had had enough of being strangulated by the smaller base ring Ive had on this last week.

Now the only thing with starting the day like that is that I just can not take my mind off Madame's body, I just want to pump my good wife. As I talk to her I can not concentrate as the cock continues to surge.

Shes put on some perfume again.

16. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Very difficult today. I can not get the cock to calm down. It has surged and pulsed and dribbled all day. I cant focus.
    If I go and kiss Madame Vanilla itll just get worse. She isnt releasing me today cos shes busy.

I dont know what to do. My mind is scrambled.

Please my cock wants to pump my wife. Please.

17. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    She just popped out.
    She told me that I should clean her summer shoes and a pair of her boots.
    She said she hasnt taken the keys (door key and cock key) but that they are well hidden.
    Thats my girl. Madame VANILLA!!!

18. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Well not sure where I am timewise. I suppose that Im on day 10...though yesterday I was unlocked and entered Madame Vanilla after some foreplay and some oral, but then she asked to stop as she thought it was hurting so I didn't come though I leaked profusely. Same this morning I spent an hour rubbing her all over but not inside her and there was a nasty stain on the sheets...

She took my hard cock and said "what shall we do with this one?" I mentioned that she shouldnt leave it open...I hoped she d say to lock up but she didnt. Infact I found some soreness on the shaft yesterday after unlocking the small ring which had been on for a week...so I left it off for 24 hours, applied some cream and relocked this morning.

I think its time I got her a vibrating toy. Probably a foolish move.

Definitely as desperately horny as before being unlocked. I can not leave her presence and my cock pulses all the time. Hmmm I just want to pump my good wifes cunt.

Ps I sanded the small ring where the soreness occurred.

ShySubDave likes this.
  19. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah day 11 starting after a painful night of cock fighting steel. Stupid stupid cock.
    But its the balls that suffer from strangulation.
    A little cuddling before sleep with my hand on her butt. Nothing this morning as our 11yr old came in to wake us.

Before chastity I gawked for hours at the fit girls butts on Insta. And with my hand Id cream myself. But that doesnt interest me much now, just my wifes butt now and its just the best.

Id like to fuck her.

Infact on friday morning I kept the small base ring on as I entered Madame Vanilla, and it made the cock ultra hard and thick and bulbous. That has not been the case for some years so might have been a reason for her to feel it was hurting.

Afterwards she almost apologised saying that maybe she had imagined it hurting ??.!!

20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good for you, and good for your wife! You've improved as a man and improved your marriage; another chaste husband success story.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM

22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    Before she ended our PIV sex she complained of discomfort especially when blue pill was used and it still worked on me. Age effects her temple and her elasticity.

I was informed of this by a lecture from her doctor when she had me accompany her several years ago. DoctorL as I will refer to her gave me a stern and serious lecture that visit. After the lecture she asked my Wife about discussing options of hormonal or other means to help regain vaginal moisture and elasticity? After a brief moment, " that won't be needed ".

Doctor L turned and looked at me and replied " you heard that didn't you"? "Yes Mam " was all I could squeak out. That was the end of PIV approaching the 4 year mark. In 2020 my Wife informed me my annual physical was arranged with Doctor L and she had accepted me as a new patient. Also she would be joining me on the visit per agreement with Doctor L.

I had put off locating a replacement Doctor after mine retired his practice. When we moved here Doctor L was limiting new patients to her practice but accepted the Wife and referred me to doctor S, that was about 7 years ago.

I mentioned about Doctor L not accepting new patients. " We talked and she made a special exception for you and you will use her as your doctor and be respectful and grateful , understood!". I just nodded, "l expect a proper response ". Looking up at her " Yes Mam, I guess its OK ". With a stern look " it's more than OK. She is aware of your special issues and knows my conditions and understands our relationship since we openly discuss that during my checkups ". I was flabbergasted " you talk to her about us, about me, about our sex life?". " Certainly I do she's my doctor, she already has access to your records and knows about all you're particular issues, I have medical directive powers for you". That was true we both are listed for that.

" Yes Mam, I will use her" , her reply was simply " that's correct ". I was in a tailspin with this but our relationship apparently was already shared. I or should I say we kept the appointment including 2 follow up one in November and December. Embarrassing would sum it up very understated. My first encounter with having a female doctor, but that is my future apparently.

Treat you Wife with love and appreciation. Don't ignore here remarks about discomfort. It very well could be real. You could hurt her physically and certainly mentally and that could destroy a relationship.

I never would cause pain to my wife but she for years was quietly accepting it. That is not acceptable sometimes in playing around with different methods you try things but a partner should simply mention or indicate discomfort with it and cease the activity. Everyone knows when something goes past a good hurt point even playing around.

Keep open communication and signals while you play.

Good luck to you both and all.

borbulls1961 and Rectrix like this.
  23. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    2:37 PM
    It could be that by keeping the base ring on, it was acting as a cock ring which can have the effect of maximising the size of your erection by restricting the outflow of blood. I actually bought a 45mm metal cock ring after first seeing this effect from my own cage many months ago. When you are allowed out and an erection, it can be quite a confidence booster seeing your penis bigger and harder than normal.

I might be a bid of a sadist, but I sort of enjoy the mental games that come with attempted erections in my cage. Feeling your penis fight against its confines, pulling on the ring behind your balls as your body fights to perform its normal function, all the while your head "knows" that it can't happen. Ofcourse there are limits, particularly at night when it keeps you awake.....

I've skimmed back a few posts and it sounds like all is going well for the most part, with her exercising control at her discretion.

Rectrix and borbulls1961 like this.
  24. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is one of my favorite two things about my chastity cage (the other being the effect on my relationship with my wife). The constant reminder of my controlled, thwarted, lost erection, the power she has now to permit one, the reinforcement of how central it has been to my life, even the knowledge of how far I would go to rub one or play with one....

borbulls1961 likes this.
  25. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Yeah thats exactly the feeling.

The reinforcement of how central SHE has become in my life.

Now on 13 days with just a brief unlocking last friday, and my cock is pushing against the steel all day long and the only thing I have in mind is to pump my good wife.
    It feels like she has become a lovely darling sweetheart since she hides the keys and doesnt let me come when I want.

I know in reality that shes a very tough cookie.

Just a lttle frustrated that I cant rub one out to go to back to sleep in the middle of the night.

bondinchas and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice