Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    One way that you could do it, which might be fun, is to discuss with her the punishments she laid out for Pete. Ask her about the caning, like how many strokes, and how hard, would make it punishment rather than fun. Then once she's given you her take on it, reveal that you've decided that that is HER punishment, and time to bend over !!! In other words, without her knowing it, she just dictated her own punishment.

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    Another thought, perhaps have Dora to hand. As much as caning sounds like a punishment, it can also be quite a sexual experience. It could lead to something very interesting :oops:

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’ve been away for over a month and catching up. I would have organized something to let him think you gave oral to a guy but have proof you didn’t go through with it and let him dwell on that for about 24 hours. Laura should get a caning from you while Pete watches or require her to get a painful and intimate piercing while you watch. She could even tell her BF that she did it for him.

Chaz69 and littleguy3 like this.
  4. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Wow, you guys are creative! Thanks for the ideas!

I'd rehearsed and rehearsed my lines with MyPete. I had thought about asking him to present himself without clothes etc while I would announce the consequences of his actions, but in the end I decided to be serious. So, we sat in a pub where it was noisy enough not to be heard but not too noisy to talk and he read out his essay to me. I found it very moving and it was a big deal for him. I could tell he meant it. After he'd finished, I thanked him and he could tell that I was sincere about that too.

I said I'd been thinking about consequences. I told him I'd thought about a thorough caning, or having to cook and do the laundry for a month, but that I had rejected those. I said there was one idea I thought would be a proper punishment and that would be for him to have to stand naked over the kitchen table and play with himself every day at 10pm for a week, while I watched. And then he could lick it up, each time. He literally went pale and before he could say anything, I added, 'because of course, you're so good with your tongue'. As soon as I said it, I wished I hadn't. It was too barbed and it turned the mood from him being genuinely scared (licking it up is something he would hate - i honestly think he'd be sick) into him being apologetic all over again.

Luckily, I just cut him off and said that although I thought that would be a proper and fitting punishment, I didn't think there should be any further consequences or punishments. I said I was really moved by what he'd written and I told him that I love him. He looked so happy! But I said I thought that what he really needed now was to be back in the cage for a while, 'to settle you down'. (In fact to settle us both down). I showed him that I was wearing the key on my necklace and discreetly took the ring and cage out of my coat pocket and passed them to him and asked him to 'just pop to the loo and slip those on for me'. And I said, just this once, this one and only time, he could use the key himself, and I gave him my necklace with the key on it. When he returned, I made sure to put the necklace back on.

When we got home, his pubes (more than a month's worth) were already catching on the cage, so we had a shower together and I shaved him in the ring area, added some cream and locked him up. I loved that moment (!) and we both said it felt like old times again.

I did think about what Laura had said, about getting a slightly smaller cage, but decided this definitely wasn't the time to mention it! We did a few domestic things then went to bed, cuddled a bit and that was that. Phew.

The next day, My Pete was out for the evening and Laura came round. It was odd seeing her at my place again, and so jumpy. She was in her work clothes and we were very businesslike and rather formal. I invited her into the kitchen and we sat at the table. I hadn't even intended to offer her a drink or anything but in the end I made tea. I just said, 'I think you have something to read to me?'. She took out her essay - I told her I didn't want her to include the bits about consequences - and she read it to me. Her voice kept breaking and she was near to tears. It felt more moving than I'd expected. When she finished, she properly looked at me and just said, "I want you to know, I am really sorry".

And then, just as if I was asking her the time, I said that I wanted to put this behind us but I still really wanted to mark this moment. I said she herself had suggested corporal punishment. I said to her that this wasn't a sexual kink for me, that I wanted it to be a punishment and then maybe after a break, we could move on. She just asked 'where shall we do this?'. She took her shoes off and we went to the sofa and I asked her to stand and bend over with her elbows on the back of the sofa. I asked her to stay like that while I got the cane. I felt very, very nervous. She said something along the lines of, "You know I am sorry. You know it won't happen again. Please don't make lasting marks - I can only keep [her partner] from seeing me for a week or so".

She asked how many times I would hit her. I hadn't thought about it at all. I just said that it would be about twenty, and she said that she would remain quiet and wait for it to be over. And that was that. She hoicked up her skirt. She was wearing tights and knickers but I said to leave them as they were.
    Then I hit her. I counted each one and waited a long time, maybe about twenty seconds between each stroke. I play tennis and was worried about hitting too hard but I really did want it to hurt and I also wanted to make it last. I got up to five and realised she was sobbing. I didn't know what to say, or do. I paused and she said that I would have to stop. I was about to tell her that just wouln't do, when I realised that she'd wet herself.

She ran off to the loo without looking at me. When she came back she had her tights in her hand - she'd washed them out. I just said that we'd done enough. We sat on the sofa (she broke the tension by asking whether she would be able to sit or not) and had a (very) small Bailey's. She apologised for 'losing control', and I said that I hadn't realised that it was a Thing that happened. She said that she'd caused a client to wet himself, back in her domme days and said he'd probably enjoyed the humiliation, whereas she hadn't. We giggled at that, and with the general relsease of tension, and I said I'd like it if we could be friends again, although I didn't want her to see MyPete. And she just gave me a hug. We talked about nothing in particular for a while, and then she left. She'd only been here for about half an hour!

The next day I had an email from Laura to say she was ok and that she hoped I was too. She asked me to get in touch when I felt ready and perhaps we could have tea.

I told My Pete that Laura and I had met and we'd moved on. I told him about her punishment (but not the detail). He asked me if I'd found it exciting, caning her. Typical MyPete question. I told him that it wasn't that kind of caning. (But actually, I had started to feel aroused during the first few strokes, but that feeling went away pretty quickly when she started crying and lost control.)

It's been an eventful week and I'm actually feeling pretty good about it. My Pete is back in his cage and there doesn't seem to be any particular upset other than a growing sexual tension. We haven't done anything more than cuddle yet but we've been laughing again. And flirting too. I'm definitely feeling more interested than I have in a while. And I think that Laura and I might be able to be friends again, although I'm not sure. I realise that I didn't take up all the suggestions here - it's just as well I didn't see them before this all played out in its relatively vanilla fashion! But thank you for the support and comments the last week or two.

Typing this has made me re-live some it. If I wasn't on my own, I'd be having the most massive G&T right now.

Sal

RexVa, anasyrma, asastype and 15 others like this.
  5. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Sal, you continue to amaze. You handle each new thing that comes up thoughtfully and with a growth mindset, and with obvious love and caring for the people in your life. Congratulations, and thank you for being an inspiration.

I hope you and Laura are able to regain the trust you need for a strong friendship. It has seemed like she is an important person in your life, and we don't get an unlimited supply of those. But of course, it would be completely understandable if you don't: she and Pete betrayed your trust, and it's hard to earn that back.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  6. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    Dont hold back, have the G & T!!!

Pleased it all went well for you.

longtallsally likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    @longtallsally You totally earned that massive G&T! Well played on all fronts. You took a potentially tough situation and turned it around managing to keep your partner, friend, and self-esteem intact in the process. That’s impressive.

8. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I join in congratulations on how you handled the situation.
    It would have been easy to let resentment and revenge rule, but you would have lost a part of you and the experience you are having.

I have a small question, and I apologize if I am being explicit: but Laura, during the caning did she get wet because of unintentional peeing?
    I didn't understand what happened

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind and encouraging words! Ah, I could have been clearer - yes, I meant unintentional peeing. I think it was all a bit of a shock.

Sal

547378263, Mark Owen and iome343 like this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    It's been nearly ten days now since we had our last big talk and I locked him up, and I feel we're beginning to get back into the old rhythm. There was an awkward moment about a week ago, not long after he was locked again, when we were kissing and cuddling and he made a move to lick me. After what happened, I felt I wasn't quite ready for that yet and without telling him why, I said I felt like I'd prefer the feeling of being filled instead. His eyes lit up (poor dear!) and he said he'd love that. He looked expectantly at the key on my necklace. I realised he'd misunderstood and explained that I wanted him to use Dora (the dildo, but I hate that word). He looked crestfallen but simultaneously sheepish and eager to please. It felt exciting to be in control again - which I told him.

It was lovely having him pay such intimate attention to me again, although I had to keep asking him to slow down, which took me out of the moment somewhat. Finally, I told him to concentrate and to imagine Dora as if it were actually him inside me and he was moving slowly enough not to over-stimulate himself so he could last longer. That seemed to do the trick.

I've been off limits the last few days, so not a great deal more has happened other than me sending him various text messages to keep him keen, and shaving him when we have a shower together. I've enjoyed putting the cream on him and made a point of arousing him (and commenting on it) before locking him away again. Sitting on the edge of the bath, watching him and waiting for him to go soft enough for him to get the cage on was lovely. Such a simple pleasure, which we both enjoy in different ways.

He's been getting nicely desperate and lots of the little tell-tale signs are there. It's good to feel his eyes on me as I'm pottering about the kitchen or whatever, and he's begun looking at my boobs more. And when we're in bed I love it when we chat and I just have my hand on his cage. Another simple pleasure I'd been missing.

When he's desperate, I not only feel I can ask him things I wouldn't otherwise, but that I sort of want to - to see how far I can push things. He was interested to know that I had spoken to Laura (I didn't tell him any detail about our meeting) and I asked him if he knew about her relationship with her partner being rather rocky. He said yes and that that he thought, from what she'd said, that he just doesn't seem interested in her and she feels rejected. I told him that Laura had wondered if experimenting with chastity might help. He laughed and said that you never know, it might be worth a go. And then I just came out with it and asked My Pete whether he'd be prepared to talk to Laura's partner about it. That got rather a strong reaction. He said that our project was meant to be a secret and that this wasn't the kind of thing he would discuss with any other blokes, least of all someone he doesn't know very well and whose partner he'd 'made a horrible mistake' with! I said that ok, ok, I was only asking but I could see he had a point, and said so. I told him I only thought of it because when he's desperate he goes all gooey and doe-eyed and wants me, and I thought that might work in the same way for them. And that was that. I texted Laura to tell her I'd asked and the answer was no.

My Pete mentioned to me this week that his sleep is being disturbed by getting hard in the cage and that this causes the cage to pull a bit. I remember that was a problem with the first cage he had, which we solved (thanks to advice here!) by counterinuitively getting a smaller sized cage when we moved to stainless steel. He said that the smaller size seemed to stop him getting hard ('nipped in the bud', haha) before it got going enough to pull. I asked him if he thought we ought to go a little smaller than the present one and said that I'd noticed that at rest there seemed to be some spare space at the tip and didn't that make peeing a bit hit and miss? I liked the tone of our conversation - it was really as if that part of him was ours and not just his. I really liked that. And I admit I enjoyed him being quite uncomfortable with the topic! The conversation moved to measuring him but we both skirted around it because of the connection with Laura. We only talked about the cage size that once but it did cause me to indulge my recurring humorous fantasy once again, where we are in a big store - like a shoe shop but for chastity fittings, where women are choosing cages for their men with the help of expert staff - just the way mums take their kids for new shoes!

Sal

11. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Glad to hear that you’re well on your way to getting back on track. Actually that you are there and right into the swing of things

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I sometimes look at the captions on this site to get ideas and for the odd extra insight into how My Pete might be thinking. A lot of them are really not my thing, but this one intrigued me. I like the 'control' aspect, although I can't imagine doing this anywhere other than under our own roof. But I could make the timing unexpected, and maybe choose the kitchen or the hall or something. I mentioned that I like sitting on the edge of the bath patiently watching him go soft enough to pop him back in the cage, and this seems like it might be a fun thing to do immediately before that. There's something that feels very powerful about exerting control over that part of him without any physical contact from me - either by just patiently waiting and watching, or by me directing his own touch. I just texted him a screen-grab and asked him for his immediate reaction. He said, "speechless". Sal

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I like your idea.
    I think we will try this too.

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    He admitted to me this morning that while we had our month's break recently he got used to playing with himself (including 'once or twice' while I was next to him asleep, yuck, yuck, yuck). He told me this in the context of him feeling especially wound up because of 'withdrawal symptoms'. Grrr....
    Sal

SubPeter and iome343 like this.
  15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I dont know why you're surprised or dismayed. He is a masturbator.

littleguy3 and BunnyB like this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Seeing that the wise old man from Lincolnshire has already been a good advisor in the past, makes his suggestions even more profound in real time.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Reading about Lovense toys is thing, that has also been part of our experience.

18. 547378263

547378263 Active member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    It would seem there is only one option going forward... if you wish to curtail his extracurricular activities....cage your Pete indefinitely 24/7.

spider203 likes this.
  19. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally Of course he masturbated during your months break. He enjoys it, it’s a natural expression of his sexuality, and he knows if he gets caught you’ll take control. In fact he probably knows his admission (especially about doing it when you were asleep) will probably carry some penalties. It seems to be his way of encouraging you to be more in charge.

Look at it as an opportunity. Given the chance he will masturbate. It might be appropriate to follow through on the caption you recently sent him by edging and relocking him repeatedly. Gently remind him you’re simply doing what he seems to enjoy so much on his own. He’ll quickly become desperate, which is when the real fun starts.

20. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Being uncaged because of illness or argument or stress or...Well any old excuse. By the time we entered our 2nd year in the lifestyle it just doesn't come up. I am caged 24/7 unless she allows a stretch or any other play. It's time for that Part of your journey to end. It's what you know you need. "Grrr...."

And it's what he needs to help him develop emotional maturity, and deal with the issues without resorting to masterbating.

littleguy3 likes this.
  21. arrapato83

arrapato83 New member

Local Time:
  22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    Licking the pussy of a friend, jerking off while you were dealing with that, sometimes in the bed right next to you…sounds like he shouldn’t be “my Pete” he should be “somebody else’s Pete”.

I can’t imagine what kind of trust is left. Trust is the cornerstone, without it what do you have. Love is great, lust is great, sweetness and friendship is great, if you can’t trust someone the rest mean little.

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I fully expect him to play with himself if he's unlocked without me around - especially if he's desperate. The thing that I find difficult is when he does it next to me when I'm asleep, or when he thinks I'm asleep! Sal

SubPeter and iome343 like this.
  24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I think that's my plan. I don't know why we haven't experimented more with this. One thing I knew before our recent month off was that I love the feeling of him being 'tfd' (totally effing desperate) and I expect this will add to that. Tonight! Sal

SubPeter, iome343, anasyrma and 2 others like this.
  25. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    Just curious, so if you're okay that he does it when you're not around, what changes the thinking that makes it difficult if he's next to you while you're "asleep"? Would it be better for him to wake you and ask for permission?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice