Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Let him come, or ruin him, then have sex 20 minutes or later, he will appreciate not feeling too quick. However, if you play the first one like "He must think you are so beautiful and sexy to come that fast", he could get a boost that way. Coming quick is a compliment to you.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Might be a bit new to it....give the poor guy a chance. You can make coming quickly something he is proud of. That's my mindset. If Mrs Jah wants me to last longer for vanilla sex, then it's about managing expectations. She'd rather I'm quicker, than the wanking days when I made her sore, and then we wouldn't be able to have sex for ages. A Downward Spiral. But then punishment for coming can focus the mind as @bondinchas suggested. But it's further down the road. This is a big thing for him.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    He may be fast the first time but it will be mind bending and whole body. Let him enjoy it to the utmost and he will start thinking that being locked leads to the best orgasms of his life. Just give him an hour and go again.

longtallsally and LoneMan like this.
  4. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. This feels like an important insight and you've made me really try to think this through. I don't want him to feel at all bad about coming quickly (I just know he will be over excited) but I definitely want him to feel that I enjoy having that effect on him and that I'm in control. I think it's woman-on-top time! I can just ask him to relax and let me take responsibility for everything. I'm starting to envy him! (Half kidding)

Sal.

iome343, Rectrix and Chaz69 like this.
  5. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sounds fun! Sal.

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    I’m sure he would be more than willing to tie you to the bed, but maybe not as excited when he learns that the cage stays on lol

SubPeter likes this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We had a bit of a setback yesterday (Saturday). I had planned to uncage MyPete, wash him, inspect it, then take advantage of him being desperate by making him come quickly with me on top and in complete control. I was really excited about this. Then I'd planned to let him recover, out of his cage, for an hour or two before having long, slow, ordinary sex together. That was the plan.

I had him (and me) really worked up by yesterday afternoon. I made sure I was wearing nice underwear and led him to the shower, clopping along in heels, being sure to tug him by the cage. Standing in the bathroom, I said how much we're going to enjoy this and we had a long kiss. I made sure he knew how excited I was, which was pretty obvious. I unlocked him, which was a magical moment, and took the cage off. It immediately grew and I washed and inspected it, leaving the ring on for the moment. All good. I could tell he was totally desperate and pretty much incapable of any kind of thought other than wanting sex and to come.

Then, to keep the suspense, I said was should look at the keys to make sure they hadn't been used over the last week. Other than the one around my neck, there's one in his wallet and one in the kitchen cupboard. I took it in my hand (I love leading him that way) and led him to the shelf where he puts his wallet and keys. I made a great show of taking the key out and checking the tape I had put on it with a bit of paper and some scribblings by me. (Thanks to this forum for that idea). It was unused.

Then I led him in the same way, but quite firmly, to the kitchen to look at the other key. It started going a bit soft and I asked him if I had tugged it too hard as I was leading him. He looked upset. I asked him if I'd hurt him or if something was wrong and he just said, "look at the key". I opened the cupboard and took the key off the hook. I could see immediately that my tape and scribblings were not how I'd left them!

I asked him what had happened. He told me that during the week he'd felt so desperate that he'd unlocked himself while I'd been at work. He promised me that he hadn't come but that he had just stroked himself a bit and enjoyed an erection for a while then had just locked himself away again. I was really annoyed. I asked him to look me in the eyes and tell me honestly whether he had come or not. He was consistent in saying that he hadn't and I believed him. I do think he would have told me at that point.

Still angry, I said that I'd trusted him to tell me if he'd ever used the key, that we had agreed that I would take charge not only of his orgasms but his erections too, and that this was important to me. I said that we could of course stop this project at any time. I asked him if he wanted to stop and just forget the whole thing. He was really upset and sorry and was very clear he wanted to continue. I asked him if he understood why I was angry. He said yes. But he also asked me if I could understand how desperate he'd felt. I said that was the whole point, that as I've said before, I want him 'totally fucking desperate', but the main thing is that if either of us is uncomfortable for any reason, we talk about it. He stood there, naked and quite soft. I suddenly felt a bit like a head teacher but the feeling of control wassspecial and I found it very erotic.

I asked him to keep standing there while I thought about what to do. I told him that I had planned to have him come today but that was definitely off the menu now. He looked demolished.

Having thought about it, I said I was angry (I was very sexually frustrated too, but I didn't tell him that) and wanted to make the punishment fit the crime. If he was so desperate for an erection, then he could have one, but I wanted to enjoy it too.

I asked him to come and stand in front of the sofa, while I sat and watched him. It was still very soft. I said, "make yourself hard for me, and please keep yourself hard. If your come, I'll be even more angry and upset". He looked like a frightened rabbit and I started to feel sorry for him. He asked, "how long for" and I just said, "quite a long time. Until I say. Off you go".

At first, he couldn't get hard and he kept asking if he really had to do this. I said yes but that he could take his time and I even reached over for the newspaper, making great show of reading it. He still wasn't having much luck and he asked if he could stop. I said no but I looked him in the eyes and told him it was exciting me, and we had a long kiss. When I sat down again, it was hard (men!!!) and I settled back to enjoy watching. He kept asking if he could come and obviously I kept refusing. After about 30 or 40 minutes maybe, he was having more and more difficulty staying hard. I just said, "let that be a lesson. Please put him away in the cage". He managed to put it on in front of me and we cuddled on the sofa. He asked if he was forgiven and I realised that although I was excited, I was still angry and found myself saying no, not yet.

I said I'd think about another punishment and we both got dressed.

Sal

(Sorry, this feels like another cliffhanger. I work as a video editor and directors always want cliffhangers. It's in my blood now.)

8. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your doing great. Do not look at it as a setback but more of an adventure down a different road instead of the one you had started for. You have held your ground and he now knows how serious you are about this. It may even have him more excited by you showing that control. Looking forward to reading more about it

9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    I would say not a setback but a development. Reading this as a casual observer I think that whole incident was very important for both of you on this journey. The fact that you were able to get angry at something he is volunteering to do and the fact that he was 100% compliant with your demands is huge. A setback would have been if you ignored his transgression and proceeded with your plan as if nothing happened. Great work. He’s having fun even if he doesn’t admit it.

longtallsally and bondinchas like this.
  10. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    You are exercising your control and that is the whole point. I think you did very well, under the circumstances. It was good that it ended as it did and I would bet that he is even more focused on you and your plans for him than ever!

Now that a night has passed and today is a new day for both of you, perhaps this might be a good time for you to achieve some release and perhaps, in the spirit of the suggested "punishment", you might unlock him, let /make him watch you, permit him a failed orgasm (solo) before once again being locked up. That would be an effective punishment, true to your word, while at the same time, providing both of you some needed release.

11. ldg69

ldg69 Active member

Artist
    Italy
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    As some probably know, I wander around the site looking for ideas for my next flr- comics. And this last chapter of your story is absolutely interesting in a comic book narrative. I'll remember it.

12. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    Agreed! since I’ve started my journey I’ve become a big fan of Aquaphor.
    I’ve tried other lubes, bag balm, regular Vaseline too. Aquaphor is best for me

13. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #313 bondinchas, May 29, 2022
    Last edited: May 29, 2022
    I don't know if you have children, Sal, but discipline needs to be done in exactly the same way.
    With kids, the rules might be bedtime is 8pm or 10pm, they might have a house key or not, they may be offered and expect treats on good behavior and punishments on bad behavior.

With chastised males, it's no different but what is really important (in either case) is that if you agree rules to be followed, that they're followed, and if transgressions are made the consequences are followed through.

Look at it this way... If both of you were 100% certain and confident that he would have followed all the rules then it would have been totally pointless in having those rules. Part of the journey is testing the boundaries, occasionally crossing them and then agreeing to either move the boundary or to accept the consequences of having crossed it. It's all part of finding your places in the new order of things.

Far from being a setback, what happened yesterday was a consolidation and cementing of what you agreed together. You agreed rules, he broke them, you're in charge. Nothing happened consequent to you discovering that he'd broken a rule was different than what either of you wanted or expected given the scenario. That you both went through with your sexual control and his sexual submission, I'd say it's made both of your commitments to your agreed lifestyle that much stronger. Finding out that your partner had hidden desires that are a perfect match for what turns you on can be so intense, even more so when it works both ways.

Rectrix and Chaz69 like this.
  14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Totally agreed @bondinchas, this isn't a setback, it's a learning experience.

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    So there we were, yesterday evening, with him back in his cage and unsatisfied. We'd had a cuddle on the sofa but I was still feeling irritated, and unsatisfied too. I was still on a bit of a high though about what I'd asked him to do earlier. I asked him how he'd felt stabbing in front of me and he said, 'exposed, vulnerable, humiliated when he couldn't get hard, then very excited, then humiliated again when he went soft again'. He said he'd been surprised at how excited he'd been although his stomach had flipped.

I said I loved him a lot and that it felt great that we could talk about this. But I said I was still annoyed at the breach of trust. Actually I wasn't annoyed any more but felt the thrill of asserting myself. I'd been thinking a lot about how to make his stomach flip even more. I asked if he trusted me and he said yes. I said I was going to do something that would make him very uncomfortable but that I wanted him to trust me and not ask anything. He said ok, as long as it was within our basic principles, and I assured him yes.

I have often thought that men's balls look almost laughably vulnerable from behind. I asked him to take his clothes off, and his cage too, but to leave the ring on. He immediately started asking questions and I said again not to ask anything. I asked him to kneel on the floor, with his knees apart, with his chest and head on the sofa, and put his arms right out on the sofa at either side. I asked him if he felt vulnerable and he said, ' again'. I said, 'good'. He reminded me of our agreement about anal play and I said he needn't worry about that. And I promised not to hurt him.

Then I slipped some clothes line through his ring and knotted it. He was complaining but I could see he was excited (!) and that it was rock hard. I attached the other end of the line to the base of a large but rickety floor lamp a couple of metres directly behind him. I found the idea of the most sensitive part of him on a leash very exciting. My Pete is so much stronger than me but it felt like having an animal on a lead. I said I wanted him to stay like that for ½ hour or so, whatever happened and I made him promise. I said I would be coming in and out of the room and wanted to see him exposed and vulnerable. I asked him to think about how he shouldn't have used the key, and especially without telling me.

It really was quite a view from behind! I didn't hear what he said exactly but I gave the line a little tug and thanked him by breathing in his ear and telling him how erotic this was for me. I went out, leaving the door open just a crack.

Then I did the cruel thing. I slipped out and went round to our neighbour, who had wanted a load of empty jars for making jam. I asked her if she'd like to come and choose some now. Of course there was no way I was going to open the door to the sitting room, but My Pete couldn't have been 100pc sure of that!

I imagined him squirming away while she and I chatted in the hall and then moved into the kitchen to find her jars. Then more chat in the hall, just next to the door to the sitting room. I knew there was absolutely no way she could see anything untoward, but I was thrilled and very aroused by what must have been going through his mind.

After a few minutes, the neighbour left and I just went and sat for a minute looking at him. A quick manual check told me he too was excited. I described to him what I could see from behind and could sense him squirm under my gaze.

After a while, I took the cord off him and asked him to take off the ring, stand up (totally naked now) while I sat there, with clothes on, looking at him, both of us aroused. He told me that the moment he heard the neighbour he had felt excited and scared at the same time.

I stood and kissed him, told him he was fully forgiven now, that he had paid his due and that I was now as excited as he clearly was. I explained to him that he could have me now, but that after the last week and today's activities I said I knew he would comes very easily. I said I wanted it that way and that he shouldn't worry because I was in control.

I asked him to lie beck on the bed and just climbed on top. Sure enough, he was so excited that even when I slowed down, he began to lose control. I gripped his nipples hard (I'm trying to associate orgasms with other parts of his body) and just at the moment when he couldn't hold back I said, "come for me, come for me now".

He told me it had been very intense and we chatted and cuddled for a while. He said that his two punishments had been very arousing but he said that he was sorry sex had been so quick. I reassured him again that I was in control and that it was what I had wanted. I said he should leave the cage off for a bit.

We feel asleep for a while. When we woke, I said that if he would like, I would enjoy it very much if he would take me, as quickly or slowly, or as gently or roughly as he pleased. He chose slow, but gloriously overpowering. It was intense and wonderful and I was very pleased indeed that I had made him come earlier on!

After a shower together, I asked him to 'pop the cage on for me', and we made dinner.

Quite a day, and a lot to think about, or 'process' as he says.

Sal

16. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Another fine job

longtallsally likes this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    OE="ldg69, post: 528895, member: 96301"]As some probably know, I wander around the site looking for ideas for my next flr- comics. And this last chapter of your story is absolutely interesting in a comic book narrative. I'll remember it.[/QUOTE]
    Oooh, please let me know if you use it! How lovely! Sal.

ldg69 likes this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I have to say that you and a few others on this forum have really given me the confidence and clear service to do this. I'm very grateful. And in time, My Pete will be too! Sal.

bondinchas likes this.
  19. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Thank you and glad to be of help to both of you. Is has been my pleasure to help you with this

20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
  21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    And of course I meant 'advice', not 'service'! :) Sal.

22. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    What a wonderful journey you’ve been having, and sharing so generously. I just discovered it today and haven’t read the whole thing yet, but spotted something near the end:

If others have already mentioned this I apologize: you *can* meet your needs, and still tease and deny him. My wife has become quite fond of doing this with my real cock: she unlocks me, Then instructs me I’m not to come. To help, she allows me to put on a condom, into which I smear a dollop of numbing cream (lidocaine 5%). Then I’m able to give her a ride of pretty much unlimited length without orgasming myself. It feels wonderful, but very frustrating of course, and she gets the PIV she is desiring.

We also have a harness and a couple of (Vixskin) dildos; about equally often she just tells me to strap on. The Vixskin are very realistic (especially if I’ve been soaking it in hot water) and she enjoys it just about as much, plus, I’m completely denied — I don’t even get numbed pleasure, just the (wonderful) pleasure I get from seeing her ecstasy.

In short, you don’t need to be denied what you want, but can still deny him!

bondinchas likes this.
  23. bitslinger

bitslinger Active member

Jack of all trades, master of none.
    Southwestern United States
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    My mentor once told me that "The only plan that you are guaranteed not to follow is the plan that you start with. How you adapt as the situation unfolds is what really matters." I think that you kept your wits about you and adapted very well indeed. :D

bondinchas likes this.
  24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry. Please forgive another long post but I realise that writing about my experience helps me to process what's going on.

We both certainly had a lot of 'processing' to do after the weekend, or 'That Day' as we've decided to call it. We had a big chat last night. We were lying in bed, my hand on his cage.

My Pete asked me how I had felt about all that had happened at the weekend (see previous posts). I decided to be completely straight with him about some things but to withhold others.

I said that I'd had mixed feelings about him having used the key. I'd been genuinely annoyed that he'd broken our trust and used it without telling me. But I told him that I had also been really looking forward to me unlocking him and having sex together, and when I realised that I would have to withhold that from him, I had felt very sexually frustrated and even more irritated as a result. (He responded that he'd expected me at that moment to keep him locked but ask him to lick me.)

I said that at that point I'd considered leaving him locked and using a dildo, perhaps with him watching. But I told him I had been sufficiently annoyed that I knew I wouldn't be able to come easily. And there was another dimension as well: I confessed that part of me was pleased that he'd screwed up because it gave me an excuse to take charge by punishing him and I had been thinking over the last while, what sort of things might be fun for me and squirmy for him, should the need arise.

I told him how much I had enjoyed having him stand in front of me, first of all trying, and failing, to get hard, then eventually, seeing him responding to my kisses. I didn't spell out that I knew from past experience, exactly how uncomfortable he'd be being observed while he had to 'perform' for me, nor how incredibly erotic I would find that degree of dominance (yes, I've used the 'd' word!) I also didn't completely come clean about how thrilling I found it that I could look at him and make him scared and soft, then respond to me and stiffen only when I decided it was time. This has been an unbelievably special moment for me. And I also didn't tell him just how much I had revelled in watching him as he lost it again after ¾ an hour or so. I did tell him that I loved the moment when he had gone soft enough that I could just ask him to pop his cage on, and with a bit of a struggle he'd managed to do it while I was in the same room. I told him I loved the moment of locking him and his utterly disappointed look at that moment.

I confessed to him that after that I actually hadn't been angry any more, but mainly aroused. I didn't confess that I had nearly caved in and asked for sex when I had asked him to uncage and spread himself over the sofa. Nearly, but not quite! I told him how much I had enjoyed the moment when he took off the cage and was lovely and hard for me, and when I slipped the cord through his ring. I said that I loved the feeling of him being physically more powerful than me but under my control and that I loved having him, literally, by the balls. I said I hoped his stomach had been doing flips when I got the neighbour in!

Then later, when I had told him he was finally forgiven, I said I'd loved the grateful expression on his face. I told him that was a very special moment for me. I didn't tell him that him being naked and standing, and me being clothed, and sitting, had been very carefully planned!

I told him I had known that he would be super sensitive and after all this time locked up, he wouldn't be able to control himself if we had sex. But I said that's exactly what I had wanted. That's why I had got on top of him, so that I could completely control his orgasm. I had wanted it to be quick and I loved that his body responded just the way I wanted it to. I said he had even obeyed my instructions and come when I told him to! (What I didn't say was that I knew full well that I told him to come just at the point he was probably going to come anyway. I'm trying to associate my commands with his orgasms). And I said I'd loved his expression when I'd gripped his nipples.

Then I told him how fantastic the sex later on had been, when I had asked him to take me any way he liked. I said that it had felt like driving a massively powerful sports car (which I did once) where I felt still in control but all the power was coming from him. I told him that it had felt amazing, the best. He practically purred when I said that.

Then I said, "How was it for you?" It was totally fascinating to hear about all this from his point of view.

He said that he felt bad about using the key without telling me but had spent several days wondering and worrying when I'd find out and what my reaction would be. He said he'd been really concerned when he saw how angry I was because he thought for a moment that I was going to end 'the project'.

Then he told me that, at first, standing in front of me trying to get hard was just horribly humiliating. He'd felt exposed and the more he saw me gazing at it, the softer it got. But at the same time, he said it was intensely erotic because he knew that this was what I wanted. I asked him to explain and he said that he knew that I was enjoying him being unable to get hard. He said that just for a short while, even without the cage, he felt that his erection, or in this case, the lack of it, was completely under my control. Hearing this from him felt amazing.

He said the moment I had stood up and kissed him, he felt he had permission to get hard and his cock had immediately responded. He said it was humiliating to masturbate in front of me (I was pleased to hear that). He had been desperate to come and had felt a bit pathetic asking so often for permission, only to be denied each time. When he'd eventually softened again he had felt quite upset. He had thought I would relent and allow him to come, or even have sex with him and had been utterly disappointed when I had asked him to put the cage back on. He said he had been really surprised when I had said I was still angry, (which, remember, was a bit of a lie)

He told me that the episode with the cord was really scary for him and that he'd nearly called a halt to it. At first he thought that I was going to hurt him either accidentally or on purpose, or, as he rather oddly put it, that I was going to "open him from behind". (Anything anal is off limits). He said that my calm reassurance about our principles (https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-and-relax-here-goes.46030/page-5#post-525299) at that point had meant everything to him.

When he told me all this it made me think that some time in the future, I might tie something around just his balls (rather than the ring that goes around cock and balls) and tether him that way. A previous boyfriend told me that would be much more worrying for a man. Is that right? Or too much risk of hurting him?

He said that, over the sofa, he felt totally exposed and vulnerable but then when he heard our neighbour in the hall he had felt sick but aroused at the same time. He said he knew I would never let her see him like that but there was enough doubt to make him feel physically unwell for a while!

He said that the moment when the neighbour had left and I came back into the room was magical. He told me that I had come in and stood for a moment. He couldn't see exactly where I was looking but felt he was being examined. Apparently I had put a hand on the small of his back. Then he felt me reaching round him and feeling to see if it was hard. He said that he'd felt that was totally assertive and very arousing. Yet another thing for me to file away for future reference!

He said that when he realised we were going to have sex, he was immediately worried that he'd come immediately and wouldn't be able to satisfy me. He said that me being on top and telling him that I was in complete control and would make him come just when I wanted him to, took a lot of that stress away. He said he'd loved it when I clearly took such pleasure in controlling his orgasm but that I had hurt him when I gripped his nipples when he came. Apparently I shouldn't use my nails next time! He said that his orgasm, after waiting for so long, was "incredibly intense". He thanked me for allowing him to come!

He also thanked me again for ensuring that he'd come an hour or two before we finally had what he called 'normal sex, so that he'd been able to last longer. He said that it had been great giving me such obvious pleasure, although his previous 'quick' orgasm had been so intense that he had still felt a 'bit of a dip' from that. I wonder if that means I should play things differently in future?

We chatted for a while, thinking how much we had found out about each other. Among other things, I reassured him again about sticking to our principles and it being fine with me to avoid anal play. (He'd been worried about that during the sofa episode)

I asked if he had told anyone else about what happened to him at primary school. He said that he'd told a friend, and then a couple of days later, told three others when they were all out together. He said that they all commiserated but basically said kids do loads of cruel stuff and just put it behind him. And he said that having told his friends, it didn't feel like quite such a big deal any more. I was so glad. We just left it at that.

We agreed this was working well for us at the moment. I said I was continuing to get advice from a forum, all totally incognito and he said that's fine and volunteered that he didn't want to look. I asked him gently how he'd feel if I spoke to Laura again about us as I would like to be able to talk to someone I know and trust (and who has some domme experience). I reassured him that as a lawyer she'd know how to be discreet but he said that because she knew both of us, he would really rather I didn't. I said that of course I would respect that.

I feel that I still have a lot to process about 'That Day'. I know I find the control thrilling but I hadn't realised just how exciting he finds it. That moment he described when he couldn't get hard, basically (if I interpreted it right) because he knew I would prefer it if he didn't, feels like it was very important. Just the thought of it is special to me, and erotic.

Breakfast this morning was lovely. Happy and chatty, although not as sexually tense as the past week. And he's gone to work in his cage while I'll be on late shift tonight. He did ask me how long he'd be in for this time and I said that's for me to know and him to find out all in good time. As a passing shot, I said it would be time to take it out for measuring again soon.

25. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Amazing progress! Love reading your posts. I wish I was Pete! He's a very lucky man!

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice