Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM

Wow. Just wow. You'll be handing out advice soon Sal.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Haha! I don't think so! It's so easy to sound confident and competent when I've had enough time to think about everything and to edit what I've written so it makes sense. In the moment, my stomach is sometimes flipping as much as My Pete's! Sal

spider203, Siri, Chaz69 and 1 other person like this.
  3. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That is so kind of you to say! I feel I'm very lucky, actually. Sal

Siri, Chaz69 and anasyrma like this.
  4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Couple of things.

Different in the future. And the dip. The ups and downs are more intense after denial. It will take time for him to get used to it. Day 2/3 are hard. If he knew round 2 was coming he should be able to ride it out for an hour or more. Though his first must've been a shock for him lol.

Couldn't get hard. This is good in my opinion. I recently wrote in my journal about how I can't get hard if Mrs Jah is upset with me. Although frustrating. Once I process it, I see it as a symbol of my love and respect for her. It's an extension of why I wanted to be locked up in the first place. When the positive feeling returns the temporary ED switches off like a light.

bondinchas and Chaz69 like this.
  5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Very well done again. You can use whatever numbers that you want for this but as an example. Every time he asks give him a number then when he asks what the number means you can tell that’s how many more days or hours that you’re adding to his time for asking

anasyrma likes this.
  6. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    He called me today to say he felt a bit down about being caged. I asked him if it was physically uncomfortable but he said no, just mentally. I thanked him for letting me know. He said, "So, can I take it off?". And I just said, "I'm afraid not. You need to keep it on for me". I was in the middle of something so I was a bit brusque. He replied with a crying emoji.

I texted him later to thank him again for asking and to remind him how excited i get when he is caged for me. A bit later, I reminded him about the things we'd done at the weekend, and our conversation.

He thanked me just now and said he was feeling a bit better. Is this what everyone here meant by the drop after having sex?

Sal.

7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Yes. The build up of love hormones basically resets after a full orgasm, though just one orgasm after a longish time can leave some chemicals swirling around.

He doesn't really want you to take the cage off. He says that he does, but what he is going to learn soon is that he just wants to get quickly back to that desperate state.

Lots of teasing, contact, praise will hopefully speed up the process. Lots of sex if you want, but tongue and fingers only. Or how about you have him wear a strap-on and fuck you locked?

Or Tie him down. Edge him several times, tell him he is not allowed to come or you will lock him back up for another week, or ten days or longer. Then tell him to beg you to lock him up before he comes.

Sometimes knowing when he will next come can help. Sometimes mix it up and leave him guessing.

"If you are good this Saturday you will be allowed to come....etc"

"I don't know when, but it might be a long time"

"I'm not telling you, and if you ask I'm adding.....etc"

8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! We're not ready for strap-ons but thanks for the thought. The other ideas and insights are really helpful for us though. Sal.

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sal, your feedback to him is really good. One thing that can get many of us down is the feeling of being ignored while being locked up, and just knowing that your key holder is thinking about you doesn't just make it easier, but it makes you want to continue doing it for her as an act of love and devotion.
    If you think you're being ignored then it's all too easy to get the "Why am I doing this?" thoughts, especially during the down period following an orgasm.

It's obvious that you think a lot about what you're doing and the effect it has, but you also seem to be able to instinctively get it right when you're on the spot. Well done!
    I'm really enjoying this thread about your journey together.

10. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Sal, i've read from the beginning, and you are making rapid progress. There is an inner Domme in you just crying to come out. She does not need his permission to grow. However, as a submissive man, my submission needs her approval. I freely confess to being submissive but that in itself is not enough. I need her to 'pull' it out of me as my ego will not simply let it flow. He willingly submits both out of love and his desire for fun. Then withdraws to save his ego and male pride. He wants to give his all, but his ego holds it's ground . If you look back every time he resisted and you applied more control he willingly complied. He wants you to 'make him' so he can feel guilt free and satisfy his need to surrender at the same time. It really is up to you to build the life you desire for the both of you. A man can not freely give up his ego, it needs to be taken. As they say 'the genie is out of the bottle and you can not put it back' Even at this early stage i'd venture to say there is no happiness for either by a return to vanilla. Your path is before you, lead the way and he will follow. He always has. I respect your desire to go slow, the kindness of your heart demands it, yet the kindest thing you can do is firmly lead him to a more complete female led union.

Rectrix, Chaz69 and bondinchas like this.
  11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind words! Actually the bit about not being ignored is advice I've picked up loud and clear on this forum! It feels completely obvious to me, but actually I might not have thought of it unless several people had made a point of telling me. I know I've said this before, but the advice and welcome I've received here has been life changing for me, and actually for both of us. Sal.

asastype and bondinchas like this.
  12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for this thoughtful message. I'm not sure where we'll end up but I love experimenting and gradually pushing the boundaries, and I think he does too. I'm not sure how submissive he wants to be, and I'm definitely unsure about how submissive I want him to be! Time will tell... Sal.

13. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Yah, post-orgasm dip (or "drop") is a pretty standard experience, and as @Jah Rubbings says, typically worse if you've been denied for a while. For many it seems to last 2, 3 or even more days. Some keyholders use this as a reason to lengthen denial periods -- if you keep denying us, you avoid drop! (And many of us cage wearers agree: we'd prefer to continue the longing and avoid the drop.)

There's good science explaining this: has to do with the cycle from excitation to release, and the interaction of dopamine, prolactin and oxytocin (the fall in oxytocin post-orgasm being especially important). There is a good article explaining the science but I can't find it at the moment. Here is another article that is less thorough on the intricacies of the cycle and the interactions between the three hormones / neurotransmitters, but it is an okay introduction in layperson's terms: https://malechastity.com.au/blog/male-chastity-science/

14. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    in my view submission in a male is not a negative. I believe all submission is is the removal of the negative aspects of the male. The ego, the need to be right. The willingness to devalue a woman for their own benefit, aggression etc. Removal of these negatives allow a man to lead a peaceful, meaningful and valuable life.

bondinchas, Rectrix and Chaz69 like this.
  15. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    When he is feeling down, it is a good time to talk dirty, tell him a little about your plan and how long he "may be caged", and make him give you pleasure as a reward. That always gets me back in the mood, hearing that I am not in charge, and will not be for quite some time, but can help my keyholder feel the sexual pleasure that I will not.

16. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I shaved him and washed it this morning and used plenty of my hand cream. While I was doing that, he told me yesterday had been really difficult because he'd felt ignored. I was working and distracted - I've realised that he needs quite a lot of attention. This is another thing you've all told me, and now he has too. He said that the amount of attention he needs probably varies with his mood and he said he's still been feeling a bit down after the high of last weekend.

I reassured him that I hadn't forgotten, that I feel excited by him being caged and reminded him that in future he could give me a hint by texting me about a holiday we once had, if he feels I'm forgetting him. He asked me if I would make him come now. He even said please! I told him that no, I couldn't do that. He asked if I would allow him to make himself come. Part of me would have enjoyed that but I said no, handed him the cage and asked him to 'pop it on for me'. He said it was too excited to get the cage on so I just told him there was no hurry and he could just sit somewhere where I could check on him out of the corner of my eye. It took a good 1/4 hour but he finally called me over to lock him. I still love that moment. I sort of wish it made more of a click!

I plan to let him out again this weekend. A week feels about right. Sal

RexVa, iome343, bondinchas and 4 others like this.
  17. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Afterwards, he told me that he found putting on the cage while I was able to look at him, especially difficult. I asked him why and he said that it felt very uncomfortable to be watched trying to feed it through the ring or struggling to get the cage on. I asked why he needed to struggle to get the cage on - surely it should just slip on easily enough? He said it was difficult when he was aroused. So I looked him in the eye and said, "so it makes you uncomfortable and aroused?" He didn't say anything. I just said that this sounds perfect to me.

And he's just texted to say he's feeling desperate again. I told him I'm thinking about his predicament. :)

Sal

RexVa, SubPeter, iome343 and 9 others like this.
  18. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Great job

longtallsally likes this.
  19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    This morning he asked me if he could take the cage off while he had a shower. I agreed but said I would shower with him to keep an eye on him. While he was undressing, he casually mentioned the conversation he'd had with his friends about the incident at primary school. He said that it had been just wonderful being able to talk about it and that he wouldn't have been able to if we hadn't been having our conversations as a result of him being caged. He said he was very grateful!
    He also said that one of the people he'd told that day is gay and had followed up with a phone call a few days later, offering various advice if he wanted it. I know the guy slightly. He's a sensitive man and I'm pleased that My Pete has someone else to talk to about anal play, shame etc, who isn't me.

By now My Pete was naked except for his cage. I hadn't started undressing yet. We felt incredibly close and had a lovely kiss. I unlocked him (my stomach still flips each time) and it was already hard by the time he got into the shower. I followed him in and we washed each other.

He was obviously very excited. I felt the same way, and he could tell. He asked me (saying 'please'!) if we could have sex. I said I'd love to but he needed to last a bit longer. He looked disappointed but just sighed, and I noticed it was throbbing. I thanked him for not arguing and felt a little rush of pleasure in the feeling of control, knowing that he found it exciting too.

Then, feeling a bit guilty, I just put my hand very gently on the top of his head for a moment. He knows the signal now and he immediately knelt. It felt fantastic in the shower. He was very apologetic that I didn't come. I told him the truth, that it felt fabulous anyway and I loved that he did that.

While we were drying off, it was still throbbing and he started to stroke himself with his towel. I don't think he had even realised what he was doing but I said that he should stop right now as that part of him was ours, not his alone. He apologised and I took it in my mouth for a moment, before saying that that was enough for today and would he please finish drying, then get the ring and cage on, ready to be locked.

Once again, I said I would watch from the other room, out of the corner of my eye. About 20 minutes later he presented himself to be locked.
    I said to him that the next time we unlock him, I would be measuring him, which is what he had wanted. I have had great advice from people on this forum about how to do that for maximum effect. Tomorrow, I hope, although of course he doesn't know that.

Sal

bluedragoon, RexVa, SubPeter and 8 others like this.
  20. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You go Girl

longtallsally likes this.
  21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the encouragement. It means a lot. I have revisited some of my recent posts and they read as if I'm hugely confident. That's definitely not because I am! It's just that when I post messages, I can spend a little time editing them. In real life, I often find myself trying to disguise my nerves so it doesn't break the spell. So, thank you for your kind words.
    Sal

SubPeter and Chaz69 like this.
  22. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    If I did not know better, reading your post about what you have done I would think that you have been at it for years

bondinchas likes this.
  23. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    I wish my wife could be like you in this way.

hopefulhubby and LoneMan like this.
  24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    #349 longtallsally, Jun 5, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2022
    My Pete has been worried about shrinking so I told him we'd measure it regularly. This morning I unlocked him and washed him in the shower together, and (huge thanks to @maid julie and your brilliant advice) it went perfectly.

I didn't actually tie his hands out of the way because I'd forgotten to get stuff ready and didn't want to break the moment, but I told him that if he didn't keep them completely out of the way, I would walk away and extend his cage time. I got dressed but I had him sit in an arm chair with his legs over the arms, (a pose not unlike a much less pleasant procedure I had in hospital once.) I made a great show of finding my tape measure and pen and paper, then sat back and watched him for a while. He did his frightened rabbit impersonation, but he was also nicely aroused . I asked him how long it might take for his erection to subside. He said that it was very exciting seeing me watch him, even though he felt exposed and vulnerable (two of my favourite words). So I tied a scarf over his eyes as a blindfold (thanks @anasyrma @spider203 and others) and it began to wilt almost immediately. He apologised (!) and I said that he absolutely shouldn't apologise as it was ours, not just his, and that it excites me to know I can make it go soft if I want to, or arouse him just by having him seeing me watch him. I reassured him that he didn't have to 'perform' or do anything, just to relax and let me be in complete control. He made it clear he liked that idea.

I said that we did need to measure him though and he asked (so politely!) if he could use his hands. I refused and said that he should just trust me to be in charge. I said that I would make it go hard when I wanted to. He said he felt a bit uncomfortable with me observing him while it was soft. I asked him why and he said he felt it wasn't how it was meant to be. I reassured him that it was exactly how I wanted him to be. After a bit, still with his blindfold on, I stroked it a little, teased his nipples a bit, had a long kiss and soon took the measurements without any problem. I did make a point of fiddling with the tape measure quite a lot. I also guided his hand and told him how excited I felt.

I knew he was excited but I could tell he was uncomfortable too. I said that if he thought this was embarrassing, he should imagine what it would be like if one of my friends had joined us. He said "absolutely no way" but I noticed that it got even harder. That's another thing filed for future.

He was desperate to know the outcome of the measurements but I said I'd only tell him once the cage was back on and would he 'please put it on for me now'. He said "Oh no!" Apparently he'd assumed that measuring was just the foreplay before full-on sex. I explained that he'd assumed wrongly and that I thought it would be much better for him to be caged for a while longer.

I knew he was going to the pub with friends this lunchtime and I liked the idea of him thinking about me every time he went for a pee. He's not back yet. I plan to unlock him later for proper sex but of course I didn't tell him that. After I'd locked him, I finally reassured him about the measurements, which hadn't changed since last time. I was relieved about that too as I don't want it to shrink, and also because if it does, we said we would think about stopping the whole project.

Thank you to the people who helped me get this right. It was much more exciting for us both than the previous measurement session.

Sal

25. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a great way to start off a Sunday morning

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice