Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    He got back from his 'lunchtime' jubilee drink early evening yesterday, slightly drunk and announced, a bit vulgarly, (but with a smile and sense of humour) that he was absolutely desperate to come and please would I make myself immediately available, and (pointing at where his cage was), please would I make it available too. I felt myself about to act like I would have a few months ago but managed to take a deep breath and think. My heart was doing odd things.

I told him that it's now the wrong time of the month for me to make myself available. But even if that hadn't happened a day or two early, I said that our principles are that I have taken control of his orgasms, and his erections too, at least for a while, and that I wanted him to keep to that and to trust me. I offered to have a shower together instead - immediately accepted of course. I'm beginning to think that cfnm is a thing for us, so I was sure to ask him to strip off first and I told him I'd enjoy looking at him naked for a moment. I made sure to take my time before getting undressed. He asked me to take the cage off and I said no. He looked completely surprised and horrified.

In the shower, I did everything I could to arouse him and he got more and more frantic. I was still wearing the key on my necklace and I tugged a bit on the cage and asked him asked how it felt. He told me that he knew that if it wasn't for the cage it would be hard. He said he felt aroused but it just couldn't grow. I said I was very sympathetic and said I loved having this control over his sexuality. He said that one of the most difficult things for him, apart from just being desperate to come, or even to have erections, was the whole unpredictability of it all. He said he'd allowed himself to get excited and anticipate release and then been badly disappointed. I repeated that I loved having the control and found it very erotic, and sympathised again with how hard it must be for him.

When we were drying off, out of nowhere, I said I'd like to take it out for an airing. He looked pathetically grateful when he was lying on the bed and I took the cage off. I licked him and immediately took him back into the shower - nobody told me that soap gets trapped inside the cage, yuck! Back on the bed, I told him I would play with it for a while and 'see what happens'. Then he did a bad thing - he put his hand on my head to guide me down to it - sort of the way that I have been signalling to him with my hand on his head, but much less subtle. I stopped straight away and asked him to keep his hands clasped together above his head and that if he released them, the party would be over. He immediately apologised and I acknowledged that it was an understandable reflex but that he must let me lead, and as a result he would not be coming today but that I would edge him for a while.

I don't think I've ever seen him so aroused. It took ages for him to get back into the cage - even using cold water from the shower. He was rather quiet the rest of the evening and went off early to work this morning. With my period, I can't say I'm feeling very sexy today and I'm worrying whether I did the right thing. I was sure to text him how exciting I found it yesterday but haven't had a reply.

Sal.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    How long since he came? Perhaps a ruined orgasm to keep his frustration on a level he can cope with at the moment would be good.

3. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    I think you did great Sal! I'm sure you'll feel better soon. Keep up the good work!

longtallsally likes this.
  4. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Gosh, time flies! It was last Saturday week, I think - so today that'll be 9 days! I quite like the idea of giving him a ruined orgasm but I've never been very confident getting the timing right. And I'm also assuming that this is with the cage off, rather than with a vibrator (we've never tried a vibrator on the cage before)? And I won't warn him in advance that it's not going to be the kind of orgasm he was expecting. Sal

5. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    @longtallsally , I echo what many have already said, that it's truly amazing how far you've come in a relatively short time. I can understand that perhaps your writings come across as more confident than what you actually feel in the moment, the fact you're making the decisions you are is incredible. Many of are envious of your Pete, myself included, yet it's easy for us to be so when perhaps the same things aren't happening to us. I know my situation is far from where you guys are, but it gives me hope that one day, my KH too can gain some of the confidence you have and I find myself on a similar path. I am definitely being patient and letting things evolve over time as I see it's the only way to get to there.
    From my short experience, I think he's in that optimal zone of frustration, excitement, and very horny. Many here probably say prolong it, but only you know what's best for your situation at this time. Good luck, even though I know you don't need it, that's really for Pete!

6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Hi Sal, it might be a good idea for you to download the chastity tracker so you can keep track of when each of you have orgasms, just so you know how long it's been for him as I'm sure it's easy to lose track.
    https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/tracker.htm

And while a vibrator on the cage can also produce a ruined O, I think folks here are talking about a traditional hand job where you stop (and let go) early enough to ruin it. The trick is, so keep edging him and frequently let go to see what happens, if no cum, repeat...

QueenMS, bluedragoon and Rally13 like this.
  7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    9 days is a lot for him, he's only just started. You can ruin handless, but that takes practice. Squeezing it off just as he comes has had the same effect on me, anyone else got input?

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Good description. May take lots of attempts.

Chaz69 likes this.
  9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the responses. I've realised it's too much - there's no reason to play with ruining on top of everything else, at least for now. I think he deserves to be satisfied. I appreciate the very tactfully put messages above! I do tend to throw myself into things and it's good for me to have the steadying influence.
    I'm sure My Pete will be grateful too!! He'll be back later tonight for a nice surprise.

Sal

fishingnut5, iome343 and Chaz69 like this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the lovely compliments. I think this side of me has been waiting to flourish for a long time, and actually there's a complementary side to My Pete that has also been hidden. I think we've both known it in our heart of hearts but looking back on it, it wasn't until last autumn when we were in an adult shop together just looking for a new toy, and the assistant suggested a cage, that things really changed. That cage was cheap and badly made and uncomfortable but I think we both realised we were onto something, so we bought a better quality one. We played with it every now and then, but neither of us quite admitted that it was really a lot of fun. I only discovered a few weeks ago that My Pete had actually used it on his own for a few days at a time!
    I became more and more curious, and I think he did too. I was very lucky in having a friend who'd been a domme, or domme-ish as she puts it, for a while, so I could talk to her. Then I joined this site to try to understand it all, and myself a bit better, but mainly to understand what might be going through My Pete's mind. I got so many insights, so quickly. Nothing that doesn't seem obvious now but I needed it spelled out to me.
    But I realise I'm not like everyone else. I know some women who would run a mile. Others who would try to accommodate their partner's wishes even though it's not really their thing. But perhaps just a few who genuinely find the whole control element really exciting.

Sal

11. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Always a pleasure to read your updates

12. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    You can always tell him that it was no release after he came back from the bar because you wanted to be sure that he was sober and wanted him to enjoy it mir

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    It's all about taking the bits that work for you. Which you are great at. Make it your own.

Chaz69 and longtallsally like this.
  14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Reading you is always enjoyable because you manage to describe very well what you are experiencing and how you are experiencing it, with simplicity but also with completeness.

As for ruined orgasms, you do well not to make them an obsession.
    An alternative that works for me to "lighten the load" is edge: you push yourself until you are aroused, until the tip gets a little wet. Then you stop, and when the arousal passes, some drops that had made it all the way to the penis naturally come out as the penis becomes flaccid again.
    The more times you repeat the procedure, the more you empty your partner.

This is not a ruined orgasm because you stop much earlier and there is much less danger of crossing the line.
    And it is also a lot of fun to do as a couple.

bondinchas likes this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sal,
    I don't think you can go wrong at this point. Indeed no matter what you decide at a given time (denial, ruined, orgasm, etc) learn and enjoy. For example: Try for a ruined and if you go too far you both win: he gets an O and you get to observe his "tipping point" more closely. Or go right for the O but change something up and see how he reacts and how he acts in the hours/days after. In my Queen's case she kept extending (more or less doubling in the early days) lockups and then taking notes of how she liked me afterwards. She didn't use an app, just tried to make a mental note (without telling me a thing of course). To my horror she discovered that, after I had been locked up for several days that a release brought me down more than she liked, so she pushed it further. I complained like hell, of course (most guys will). That just made her smile because she knew her power was growing. If I was good she would reward me with an extra edging or ruined, but the O wouldn't come until she hit her own goal.

I had no clue there was a method to her madness. And in the process she was teaching me to open up about what works and what did not - after all if I wasn't in control of my orgasms anymore I might as well bargain for the next best thing, right? In those early days she learned so much about me and how to control me that it still boggles my mind. And if she gave in too easily or screwed up a ruined she never admitted it, she just used it to learn and kept going.

Trust me: By the time Pete figures out that he is a human guinea pig in your experiment of control he will be so far addicted that it will be too late.

In summary, do whatever you feel like, just keep changing it up and keep learning. It is your lead that he is getting addicted to (or should I say both of you). Keep it up and keep sharing, please!

16. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    ^^^^ what he said !!!

17. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    PS: Earlier you mentioned soap getting trapped in the cage, do you have a shower wand? We have found that a good rinse with this (our WaterPic is almost too aggressive, and some days/weeks is the most action I get, LOL) there is no residue. We are also using a SS cage. When we were using a Cherry Keeper I wound up sealing it with super glue (careful not to get it on anything, and a fine sanding after).

18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    When he got home yesterday, we were both in a happy mood although I was in some pain with boring women's stuff. We laid around and chatted and I said it would excite me if I could undress him and uncage him. His eyes lit up like a puppy with a stick! I asked him what he'd most like, given that ordinary sex is off limits at the moment. He said he just wanted to come - I could decide how. I told him he deserved it and just held it and stroked it while whispering nice things. I spun it out for as long as I could and let him be snoozy afterwards for an hour or so before suggesting a shower together and locking for the night. We carried on chatting and then fell asleep.

I know this is all a bit 'vanilla' but I realised after some of the messages yesterday that I might have been overdoing it. Thanks for that advice - this felt right.

Sal

Waveridr, SubPeter, tiruh811 and 9 others like this.
  19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ahh, we don't have a shower wand. But I know that My Pete would be delighted if I suggest it! Sal

SubPeter and Headtrip like this.
  20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    "Trust me: By the time Pete figures out that he is a human guinea pig in your experiment of control he will be so far addicted that it will be too late."

Thanks. I like to think that it is our experiment, not just mine! Maybe I'm fooling myself but in my heart of hearts I know he wouldn't go along with this unless he was enjoying it.

And thanks for your kind comments!
    Sal

SubPeter, bondinchas, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  21. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for saying such lovely things! I blush. Sal.

iome343 likes this.
  22. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Your right it is both of yours and both having a fun time but what hasn’t hit him is when after a bunch of fun time and enjoying this and so happy that you are doing this for him. One day he will think wow what had happened and how did I get this far and it will be the be careful of what you ask for. Enjoy. Your doing great

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    We both woke early this morning because we'd left the curtains open, so we lay in bed chatting for a while. After a bit I realised that I had my hand on his cage - not doing anything, but just rested there. He pointed it out and I said I really liked the way that it was ours and not just his. I asked him how it felt and he said it felt odd knowing that my hand was there but not being able to feel anything other than having my wrist on his stomach. He said the strangest bit was knowing that if he didn't have the cage on, it would be erect and probably throbbing but as it was, it couldn't even begin to grow. I asked if that was sore and he said no but it felt strange to him to be aroused but not be able to get hard. He said he felt a bit like a big dog on a lead sometimes but that he quite liked it. He told me that wearing the cage he feels aroused much more of the time than he did before - a kind of 'background arousal', he said - but of course he has no control over the peaks. He said that sometimes he feels like a drug addict who would do almost anything for a high, or in his case, an orgasm. But he also said he finds that allowing me to take control of his orgasms - not only his orgasms but his erections too - very exciting and he's loving not having to be responsible and take the lead.

He asked me how I felt and I said I also felt a more frequent sexual buzz, and find having the control very exciting. I also said that I wouldn't find it exciting or want to continue if he didn't also enjoy it. He said 'enjoy' wasn't really the right word (he was laughing as he said this) but he definitely wanted to continue. Phew!!!

I asked him what he did when he got really desperate. He said that if he was at work then he just thought about other things. If I was around then he occasionally tried hinting or asking me for release but he said that hadn't seemed to work. (Another thing filed away) And if he was alone in the house, he'd tried playing with the cage but that had only made things worse. He said he'd noticed that every orgasm he'd had since being locked for the first time had been accompanied by me stimulating his nipples and that the association in his mind between his nipples and coming was definitely stronger than it used to be. I asked him if he had tried to make himself come that way and he said that of course he had, but with no success. I told him it excited me to think of him doing that and that I wanted to continue to try to make that association stronger.

And then, out of nowhere, he said. "I've tried something else as well". Big pause. He told me that over the years, various male friends had alluded to anal or prostate play but of course it had been a no-go area for him (see previous post about what happened to him at primary school). But recently, after he'd told me about what had happened, he also told another friend, and then several others, who were all sympathetic but none of whom made a big deal about it by the sound of it. One of those friends is gay and followed up with some conversations and sent him some lube with a little note saying that My Pete should find a quiet moment and explore. (I asked if that friend or any of the others knew about him being caged and he looked absolutely appalled and said definitely not!) I asked him if he had indeed explored at all and he was a bit non-committal about how far he'd got (not far, I think) but he did talk about the 'entry point' being more sensitive and enjoyable to the touch than he'd realised. I asked if he'd thought about trying to make himself come that way and he said he'd wondered about that but hadn't got anywhere close.

I thanked him for telling me and said it was something we might gently explore one day, if he wanted to. We kissed and got up. We had a lovely cage-off, intimate shower together - I shaved under the ring and washed and stroked it very carefully and methodically and told him how happy I was that he'd told me about his experiments. I didn't say anything about this being a reward, but I did want him to feel good about having told me, because I knew this was a really big deal for him.

Still throbbing away, I let him dry himself and wrangle the cage. He presented it for locking (such a magical moment, every time, but I still wish it made a more satisfying click!) and I put some of my hand cream under the ring to stop him chafing, and we had a lovely long kiss. He started asking me, "When...", but I just said, "Time for breakfast!" and that was that. This felt like an important morning.

Sal

RexVa, SubPeter, Open2njoy and 12 others like this.
  24. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have everything going exactly how you want it. Your doing great. Enjoy

25. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a perfect morning for both of you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice