Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    Thank you. I think we're both enjoying this at the moment but we're also both rather unsure about where we want to take it. There are things I definitely know I enjoy (and he seems to as well) such as having him caged and controlling the most intimate part of him. But there are other things I've found erotic which I hadn't expected to - such as being able to give him the most subtle touch on his head to direct him towards my pleasure. Or 'training' his body to respond in different ways to how it used to. And some of the ideas that pop into my mind which feel like they come from a different me.

So, (while it seems, and he probably also thinks), that I know exactly what I want, I'm really rather unsure! But I also know we can take our time to decide! Sal

2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    Even if you feel unsure inside, I have 100% confidence that you will find your way, your instincts haven't failed you yet.

longtallsally likes this.
  3. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    6:57 AM
    Enjoy the journey one day at a time.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sex is like food...
    You might really enjoy a Chinese or an Indian, but it doesn't mean you should only eat those, and occasionally having something that you're not awfully keen on isn't a bad thing either.

5. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    I wanted to say that I think you sound like a truly lovely person, and Pete is very lucky to have you. A lot of concerns that I have when considering if/when/how to jump into this lifestyle with my wife have been around her wanting me to be servile, her turning cruel, her losing respect and love for me. You've done a lot to reassure me that this doesn't have to be the case.

Headtrip and longtallsally like this.
  6. JuneChas

JuneChas Active member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    Welcome!

One thing you will see here is that people are typically not judgmental but very helpful. One piece of advice that I have is read the experiences of others but find your way, what works for you and Pete. We all started somewhere, remember that!

slave_m, bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Yes, those things would be a real turn-off for us. Sal

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Recently you mentioned laying in bed and your hand was casually resting on his cage.

Wanted to share a similar experience I recently just had. We were on vacation, i got a room with a whirlpool, we enjoyed the hot swirling water. While sitting there her hand happened to rest on my cage. Part of the scenario was erotic because I didn’t know if she was going to unlock me, fondle me, or become a sexual evening. The other part that was erotic was how casual, second hand, and ordinary it was for her.

We had our relaxing moments in the whirlpool, we got out of the tub, I attempted some intimacy which led to her guiding my head down. I finished her off with my mouth and fingers. After I was anxious as ever to be unlocked, but she simply said thank you and wished me a good night. I calmed down and fell asleep as well.

Long ago I would have been up all night trying to poke her with my cage, caressing her, trying to change her mind.

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Last night, we were chatting in bed, me with my hand on his cage, and I asked him what were the best and worst things about our 'project'. He said he'd tell me as long as I told him too.

He said the best thing was that he found it exciting both as an idea and sexually. (Bingo!) He said that he couldn't really disentangle whether that was because he enjoyed it anyway, or because he got excited by knowing that I found it exciting. But he said that didn't really matter - the point was that it was fun and he felt a background sexual tingle more than he used to. He also said that most of the time, he was really pleased not to be having to take the lead and make decisions. He mentioned again about having to be the boss at work and how much he enjoys just being able to let go, although he said that once in a while it would be nice to be in charge sexually for a while and to be able to decide what to do with me. I said that I'd very much like that too and would be sure to 'take him off his lead' from time to time, but I would continue to decide when that would be. He was fine with that.

He mentioned that other parts of him felt more sensitive than they had been before - especially his nipples (which I knew about because I'd planned that and been working hard to make that happen) and his stomach and base of his back (I had no idea there had been any change there). I said I'd pay even more attention to other parts of him and he said we could begin to include anal play but please, very, very slowly. This is a big deal for him and I asked if he was really sure, saying that he needn't do that just for me. He said he'd talked to his friend about it and somehow the stuff that happened once as a child just didn't seem very important now. However, he didn't know whether it would be something he'd actually enjoy or not but 'the entrance' felt nice when he'd touched himself there. Very slow, but steady on that one, I think.

I asked him what were the worst things. He said that the cage was comfortable and he'd got used to it, especially with cream under the ring, but sometimes he just wanted not to have it on. He said it wasn't even a sexual thing- he just needed to get some air on it from time to time. I said that we could experiment with uncaging him for a while when I'm around, so that I knew he couldn't play with himself. He asked why masturbating bothered me so much and I told him that it wasn't the masturbation itself but that it happened outside my control and even, (yuck, yuck, yuck) in bed next to me while I was asleep! While he was talking, I realised that I found the prospect of him playing with himself while I watch, quite a turn-on. I like that idea a lot - we have done that a few times over the years, but as part of this new project I think the fun will be heightened. Soon, I think!

He said that coping with not coming, except when I wanted him to, was difficult but also exciting. But he said the worst thing for him was the lack of erections. He said he liked the idea of me being in charge of his erections very exciting, but in practice he found it very difficult. Sometimes he wanted to stroke himself, not necessarily to come, but just to experience physically the arousal he felt mentally. I said I would think about this [help! I need advice on this!!] and said we might tie something in with it having an airing while I'm around. I said I thought it would be difficult to allow him to have erections on his own because I needed to have control and he would end up playing with himself and coming. I said I would ask on the forum.

I asked if there was anything else and he said that he found it very difficult when I left him too long without sending him messages. I've been told so many times on this site not to forget him (and also by My Pete himself) but I still need reminding how much attention he needs. I need to work on this and I told him I would try harder and that he could always give me a coded hint.

He asked me about my best and worst things. I told him that the best thing for me was the thrill of being in control of his sexuality and being able to lead and to decide. I said there was something about the situation that made me want sex more than I did before. I said I really enjoyed the way we communicate about what we're doing, like the way we were chatting now and that I felt that either of us could say if we weren't happy. He agreed with that. I told him that I loved being able to give him a subtle signal (like my hand on his head) and that he would respond. It feels like having power over a magnificent beast. He laughed and said that we could maybe have more of those things. We were silent for a moment and I realised that he was telling me something quite important. Maybe a signal to have him get ready for inspection or measurement, but maybe something more fundmental than that? [I need to experiment with this - I'm open to any ideas!]

He asked me what were the worst things. I said that the hardest thing for me was the uncertainty about knowing whether the things I was doing were ok for him or not. I didn't want to ask all the time because it would break the spell but I was scared of doing things that would alter our relationship in a bad way or upset him or that he would just find unpleasant and for some reason wouldn't be able to tell me about. He laughed and told me to stop overthinking! He said if there was a problem he'd tell me and that so far he found it exciting and fun in a frustrating and odd but pleasurable way.

He asked if there was anything else. Deep breath. I told him that I'd been feeling more sexual since we started this project, and yet, like him, I'd been having sex less and certainly coming less often. I said I was finding it a little frustrating. He said, "Welcome to the club! Well, you'll just have to release me more often. You'll still be in control" and I said that sounded like a good idea. And then I said, "Or you might make me come more often in other ways." And he immediately said, "Yes, that too". And I replied (smiling!), "Or instead". I told him that I felt a bit guilty about coming if I wasn't going to allow him to come as well. And he literally said, "Please don't worry about that. I'll tell you if it's a real problem. I love it when you come". That was another big thing to think about.

We kissed and I closed my eyes and thought about what I would most like at that moment. I gently put my hand on his head as a signal. He was brilliantly slow and attentive. Just perfect. Then sleep.

A lot to take in. And I'd be grateful for advice on those bits in colour.

Sal.

10. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    I have no experience with FLR (yet), so please take this for what it's worth:

What if you gave him a periodic chance (once a week, once a fortnight, whatever you consider appropriate) to earn the chance to masturbate in front of you?

One way he could earn this would be to write down and read to you something -- anything -- that he would otherwise find difficult to share with you. Maybe a sexual fantasy. Maybe a childhood memory. Maybe something you do that bugs him. It doesn't matter. It doesn't have to be long -- as short as two or three sentences would be enough, so long as he tells you the truth without hiding anything. Your sole criterion for judging his work would be whether, in your opinion, he really made an effort to open up to you on something important (from his point of view, not yours).

If you wanted, you could grade the result. An "A" could earn him a handjob, for a "B" you could start him off and he takes over, a "C" masturbation to orgasm, a "D" masturbation to frustration and locking back up.

Something like that. But the point would be to use his need to give you something that would be very good for both of you and for your relationship.

Just a though. Best, Antipater

bluedragoon likes this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    What we do is, sometimes she will unlock me just to play with it, she'll give me what I call a "penis massage", she'll get a bit of baby oil or lube and will just gently rub it, nothing like stroking or edging, just rubbing. This will definitely get you hard but it doesn't even come close to making you cum. This will usually be after I've already serviced her with whatever she wants (ie, neck rub, foot rub, oral, etc) but it could also be on a day when she didn't need or want anything. So, if he wants an erection and you want to maintain control, maybe this would work for you too.

Waveridr, SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    This is where edging comes into play. It feels good to have an unencumbered erection. So good, that when left to our own devices we typically play with it until we reach the logical conclusion of an orgasm. With edging you remove the cage usually after restraining his hands and get him fully erect repeatedly but don’t allow him to cum. Afterwards, you lock him back in the cage and have him take care of you. It’s an incredibly powerful experience.

Waveridr and bluedragoon like this.
  13. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks - I did edge him at the beginning of this week and you're right - powerful stuff! Sal.

Open2njoy and Matthew989 like this.
  14. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    In time you will know from his reaction and mood if he dared to come without permission whilst not in your presence. You can't fake being 4 to 5 or more days denied. Don't allow self exploration in the first days, as you probably won't notice the change. Just let him know that you would know. He would likely tell you if there was an accidental spill. He probably wants to learn how close he can get (or you can get him) to the edge without spilling and disappointing you. In the end, if you are both committed to the journey him knowing his limits is to both your advantage. He might want to explore that limit on his own a bit in the shower. Or like you said with you watching, and encouraging.

"Edge for me my darling.....10, 9, ..etc......1......lock up.

"I want you to get to the edge 10 times then we are locking you up again"

"If you edge X times I might let you come"

bluedragoon and longtallsally like this.
  15. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like you need to step it up. He wants to feel that your orgasms are his. He gets most of his feelings of validation from making you come, not from coming himself. Take all you want. Then take more. He will be putty in your hands. So horny and frustratisfyed. No guilt Sal.

16. Antipater

Antipater Active member

Local Time:
    That's a great word!

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Male perspective...

After long periods of total denial, giving your key holder an orgasm becomes as good as having one yourself. I have often had the mental pleasure of orgasm but not a physical one myself when giving oral. It's as satisfying as a full orgasm, but without the ejaculation or the mental downer afterwards. After a while I found that I much rather prefer giving rather than recieving orgasms.

I started achieving that by 'faking it', making the sounds and motions of reaching a climax, as we both use the physical clues to climax together, but of course what happened was I effectively rewired myself to orgasm with her, but with only her being physically stimulated. My stimulation is all in the mind (and possibly the tip of my tounge!)

It does take longer periods of not having orgasms to get to that stage though, maybe something to aim for in the future.

Waveridr, SubPeter and Rectrix like this.
  18. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    That's a clever word! But I can't help a bit of guilt. Sal

bluedragoon likes this.
  19. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Interesting perspective! I think we have a way to go before we get to this though. Sal.

20. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we first started she was very concerned with the health and well being of “her” penis. She thought it was a good idea to massage it with vitamin E oil every night or close to it. I would lock up after, sometimes needing a frozen bag of peas lol to shrink down enough. The attention was wonderful, it was allowed to get hard and feel sensation again. Plus it was incredibly erotic because even though it was clearly sexual, it was also almost medicinal in nature. Hope this helps.

She gave up on this after about a year when it was clear my cage fit well and there wasn’t a real reason to remove the cage.

21. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    One thing that is a real "mind fuck" is to get a harness with a very realistic dildo and let him make love to you. although he doesn't get that wet feel on his wily, it is still VERY satisfying for a caged man as well as his lady. If you gave him the choice to lay beside you and masturbate until orgasm or to pleasure you with his mouth and then have strap-on sex, I bet he would chose the later. Especially after doing it once.

As I've mentioned before, the 5% lidocaine gel/spray can be a lot of fun. It works better under a condom and you certainly don't want it on your lady bits or they will be very numb. If he wants to enjoy erections, apply gel and condom and tell him to edge himself for 15 minutes but not to cum. After 15 minutes you can give him permission to cum if he wants and sit back and watch the show. He will be a sweaty and exhausted mess when he finally gives up without the orgasm.

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  22. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I like this idea, thank you. It feels close and loving, and leaves me in control. Sal

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    These feel like they're a bit beyond what we're ready for but I do really like the idea of him having erections but not being allowed (by me) to come. I was thinking I could watch and limit what he's allowed to do, either in the time that he'd have or especially in which parts of it he would be allowed to play with. Sal.

SubPeter likes this.
  24. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Its just ideas to keep in mind. In his denied state, he will crave pleasing you and seeing you get off is the next best thing. Him using the strapon instead of his penis will be almost as exciting as sex but without the orgasm as long as you give the impression that it’s as good or better than the real thing. I can promise you he will see it as a treat and fulfilling but without orgasm which keeps him in the zone.

if you want to get him comfortable with anal play, I’d suggest buying some anal/prostate toys and encourage him to explore alone first. Guys have a lot of emotional baggage (even under best of circumstances) when it comes to enjoying anal/prostate play and he may do better alone so he can relax and not be embarrassed. Culturally, it is taboo for straight men and they get constant reinforcement that it’s gay or feminine and unacceptable so help him get passed that. The prostate is the male g-spot and feels incredible and once he has a good experience with that, he will always look forward to it.

good luck and have FUN!

25. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks again. I'm not at all sure how I'd feel about a strapon rather than the real thing inside me. I don't want it to become, well, mechanical I suppose. Thank you for the advice about anal play - that sounds very sensible indeed! Sal

SubPeter likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice