Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    I'm on the case with the texts - and he's texting back. If Laura has told her husband it'll be very bad news because broke a confidence and we have to trust each other. I'm talking to her later. Sal.

iome343 likes this.
  2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sure she won't have. Not if you were explicit. If she had a kinky past she knows discretion.. It will be on his mind that he misses touching it. Keep him focused on you. Make sure he knows that You will know if he has a spill.

3. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    LOL at Le Chaste Boutique. There are such things as fetish fairs...

I've got somewhere between 15-20, with a couple repeats, because I modify and or cannibalize them. Of course, I am pretty strict about the definition of "inescapable," (if I can get out and back in without detection, I don't see the point) and I have an unfortunate assortment of physical attributes for the application.

4. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    No people "poke fun" at politicians in Canada (where I'm from) as well and I'm aware of the British wit when it comes to politics. I was a regular viewer of Yes Minister, and Yes Prime Minister.

I also comprehend the various British leaders like Theresa May and Boris Johnson (BoJO) are a lightning rod for jokery and criticism. I'm also aware of the rabidly female-hating rhetoric of my own country wherein they would refer to environmentalist former cabinet minister Catherine Mackenna as "Climate Barbie".

If I'm sensitive, it's because I have a wife and daughter who are very political and who are constantly underestimated, over-criticized, hyper-sexualized, and generally treated like they don't belong despite being the smartest people in a room full of male machismo and grab-assery.

5. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh, how right you were. He got in late last night and I immediately found out something was wrong, pretty much as you said. He's gone for a run now, but it's fair to say we've had a bit of a wobble. Will try to do an update later. I know you wouldn't, but don't say, "I told you so"! Sal

iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  6. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #431 Guest 6019, Jun 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2022
    I would just say we are predictable. I don't know why, but I just had a feeling. He needs to know it was unacceptable. Punishable. His punishment should be that you have spoken to your friend and you will leave him guessing if she told her partner. He is going this evening either way. Problem solved. Then show affection and love in spades. Squeeze his balls and cage firmly when you talk to him. Own them. Own the moment. He will be aroused later thinking about it. Not knowing. Ever! Firm. Kind. Strict. He needs that too. He will be feeling guilty and down. Regretful.

You are doing fantastic. A wobble is just a wobble. Don't beat yourself up over it. Promise me that?

SubPeter likes this.
  7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    It happens and can’t be undone. I hope you had him put the cage on while reminding him that this is exactly why you want him caged. Lean heavily on the trust issue while letting him know that only you are supposed to be playing with his caged member. You should also have him discretely thank your friend for listening and offering advice to you on male chastity.

SubPeter and Rectrix like this.
  8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    A bit of a wobble last night.

The good thing is that I rang Laura yesterday and she assured me that she hadn’t said a word to anyone, including her husband, about My Pete etc. She said she was looking forward to seeing us tonight and not to worry. I trust her completely. In her job, she has to keep lots of secrets and I’ve never known her be indiscreet about anything. I was looking forward to reassuring My Pete when he came home.

He got back about 11 last night. At first, I’d thought he was just sheepish because he was back a bit later than he’d said and had probably had a few beers too many. But almost immediately, I could tell something was wrong from the way he sounded and the way he looked at me. I asked him what was wrong and he said, “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I made myself come”. It was as stark as that. What really got to me was that he was amazingly, and very obviously upset. I know him well enough to know it wasn’t an act – he was almost in tears. He said that going out without the cage had been an odd feeling – he said he’d got spontaneously hard from time to time during the evening. He said that he’d gone for a pee in the pub and locked himself into a stall, which he’s got used to since being caged, and then realised he could touch himself. I reminded him that he’d promised not to, and he kept saying sorry. I said that I’d sent him texts to try to be encouraging but he said he’d been a bit annoyed about my insistence on talking to Laura and had ignored them. Yet more apologies.

I said, “So there you were, playing with yourself in a pub toilet. How bloody romantic. Do go on”. More apologies. He said he’d been so desperate this week, more desperate than ever. I asked him if he’d been lying to me yesterday about being uncomfortable in the heat, precisely so I would unlock him and allow him to go out uncaged. He said that he had honestly felt uncomfortable but admitted that he had deliberately overegged it, hoping I’d let him go out without the cage. I asked him whether he’d enjoyed his orgasm, playing with his little cock on his own in there in the toilet? The moment I said it, I regretted it. Why did I go and use the word ‘little’?? I think it was because I was acting like I was telling-off a schoolboy. But I knew I shouldn’t have said that. I’ve never cared very much, but every man I’ve known has been sensitive about size. My Pete is nicely average I should think, but it wasn’t the time to start apologising so I just hoped he hadn’t noticed, or took it in the schoolboy way I’d intended. I just said “Was it worth it?” He said he hated himself as soon as he started to come, which he said, had meant he hadn’t really enjoyed it. He kept saying, “I’m so, so sorry”.

I had started out being annoyed but I just couldn’t stay angry – he was so obviously contrite. Although I didn’t tell him, I also found the situation quite sexually charged – he was so obviously upset at taking back control of his sexuality for a few sordid minutes and how angry he thought I’d be! I did lay on the stuff pretty thickly about being disappointed, the breach of trust etc.

I asked him if he wanted to stop our ‘project’. He was literally trembling when he said no. I put him through the whole schoolboy rigmarole of “I’m sorry I didn’t quite hear that”, making him answer loudly when I could tell he just wanted to crawl into a corner. And I said, “And what is our ‘project’ exactly?” (We’ve discussed this before). “That you will use chastity to control my orgasms”. I said, “Yes, and??” “Orgasms and erections. My sexuality”. I made him repeat it, realising that I found this profoundly erotic, while he seemed more and more like a frightened rabbit. He asked me what would happens . I said that there would be some consequences right now, but others I needed to think about. I’m afraid I lied and said I was very upset and annoyed.

I said the first thing we needed to do was to cage him again. I asked him to undress completely, in front of me, then to fetch the ring and cage. My next surprise was that even though he was clearly upset, he was definitely more than semi-hard. He’d obviously found this somewhat exciting too. (Another file-away moment). I’m not sure whether this was because of the cfnm situation, which I know we both find exciting, or because of the power dynamic between us. I asked him to stand in front of me and put the ring on. He had some difficulty with the ring and he asked me not to watch him putting on the cage. I told him I was going to watch ‘for as long as it takes’, which turned out to be a good while. I said (truthfully), that I enjoyed watching him go soft almost as much as I enjoy making him get hard, because I know it makes him feel awkward and I enjoy the feeling of control. I locked him with the key on my necklace.

Next, I asked him to bring the spare keys to make sure he hadn’t used them again. He said I didn’t need to do that – I could trust him. I said that I was pleased that he’d had the courage to tell me about how he’d played with himself in the scuzzy pub toilet but could he still bring me the keys, one from his wallet, the other from the kitchen. I could see they were fine and hadn’t been used but I made a great play of examining one of them and saying I was unsure and he was practically frantic with denying that he’d used it and that I had to believe him etc.

I told him another consequence was that for the foreseeable future, he needed to be caged when he’s out.

I said that I would work out the other consequences over the next few days and also that we would be seeing Laura tonight. I did tell him I’d checked with her and she had assured me she hadn’t told a soul about anything to do with him, or us. He looked relieved. But I also said that another consequence of his mistake was that I would definitely be talking to her for advice, including how to deal with this situation, as well as having the odd heart to heart, whether he liked it or not. I said I was satisfied that she would be discreet and that there’s no other reason I shouldn’t. He said, “But we see her from time to time!”. And I just said, “Well, that’ll be embarrassing for you, I expect”. As I said it, I felt the same erotic power as that time I first refused him the key when he’d asked for it.

We lay on the bed, him naked, me feeling hot in both senses of the word, with clothes on. I asked him how he felt. He said “Sorry, and worried about what the other consequences would be”. I said, “I think you might be worried, but I think you’re excited too”. He admitted yes.

I said that it was a shame he hadn’t enjoyed his orgasm more. He asked why and I put my hand on his cage (‘our’ cage!) and said because I should think it will be quite a while before the next one. (Those caption pictures are so useful for ideas!) I could tell his stomach was flipping. He asked how long. I said (truthfully), "I don't know, and if I did, I wouldn't tell you".

He asked me how I was feeling. I said “Annoyed (which was untrue) and randy as hell and I want you to undress me” (which was totally true). I gave him the tiniest touch on his head and he immediately knew what to do. Yet again, I didn’t have to tell him to slow down. It was just intense and lovely, although I'm missing the feeling of him being inside me.

He went for a run this morning and now he’s over at a friend’s house doing DIY, properly in his cage. Tonight we’re all out, with Laura among others. I’ve texted her to tell her he knows she and I have spoken.

A wobble, but as others have told me, these wobbles are useful. I rather like it when he strays as I already have a clutch of ideas for ‘punishments’, or ‘consequences’ as I like to call them. It’s fun thinking about them.

Sal.

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Wow. You handled that really beautifully. He will learn from this as well. The guilt will hopefully stop him before he spills if the opportunity comes again (if you'll excuse the pun)

I personally would be hoping for the crop right now, for penance. +Wooden spoon if you don't have one. His guilt will subside, and he can enjoy the evening. Doesn't have to be too hard. It's the psychological thing.

SubPeter, longtallsally and Chaz69 like this.
  10. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi Sal you should have asked him what he thinks his punishment should be ( people are generally harder on themselves than other people are.)

SubPeter and longtallsally like this.
  11. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    Totally perfect !!! These wobbles are perfect learning opportunities, just be sure to give him some sort of punishment, even if it's really funishment, and a good spanking would totally fit the bill. All English schoolboys know what a spanking is, lol.

12. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    You really handled it perfectly. He’s so lucky to have you.

Narciso and longtallsally like this.
  13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    If you are worried about the "little" comment, next time you get him hard (out of the cage) be sure to say nice things about his cock. It is easily counteracted. "Kept little in my cage" is a turn on, but I want to know she "loves my cock, however she loves it locked a little bit more"

SubPeter, Narciso and longtallsally like this.
  14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    When he came in yesterday (Saturday) late afternoon, he was really sheepish. He apologised yet again and asked if ‘things were ok’. I said I wasn’t very annoyed any more (in truth, I never was) but I said that there would definitely be consequences but that I needed to think about them and perhaps get advice. He asked, “from Laura?” He said, “Must you?” and I just said “Yes, but probably also from the forum, the internet etc”. Then I asked him what he thought the consequences should be (thanks to @spider203 for suggesting that!) He immediately suggested that perhaps he should simply be required to take off his cage and have sex with me. Very funny, I thought. So I said, “No seriously”, although I was actually thinking that sounded quite fun. He said he would think about it. I haven't had a response yet.

I said he would need to leave the cage on while he had a shower before we went out.

We met up with our friends in the pub, about 9 of us, including Laura and her husband. It was all very jolly and we moved around all evening so we all got to chat to each other. It was just an ordinary night out. When I spoke to Laura, neither of us mentioned anything to do with all of this. I did notice at one point, when Laura and My Pete happened to have come back from the loo about the same time that they were standing chatting together for a while – it seemed perfectly natural. And that was it. At about 11 we left and walked home, holding hands.

As we walked, he asked me if I was still angry. I said no. He apologised again and asked if I knew yet what the consequences would be and I said I still wanted to think about it and also to talk to Laura. I asked if he'd had any ideas about what the consequences should be, and he just repeated that he'd found being splayed over the sofa very humbling. I made a mental note.

He asked me whether I’d mentioned anything to Laura this evening and I said of course not, with everyone around! He said that he realised now that she’s very discreet. I said I’d seen the two of them chatting and asked if everything was ok. He said that he’d begun talking to Laura about next week’s rail strikes and had realised that she wasn’t going to bring anything else into the conversation, or mention it at all. He said he’d then told her that he knew that she and I had spoken and that he was embarrassed about her knowing about the chastity thing, but thanked her for being discreet. He said that she’d told him that she spends her professional life keeping secrets – her job depends on it. Then he said she looked at him and said, “I guess you’re wearing it now?” which made his stomach totally flip. Before he could say anything, she had said that he was very lucky to have me (I blush) but perhaps what he didn’t realise was just how lucky I am to have him (which is true but good for him to hear from someone else). I think My Pete rather relished reporting this to me! He told her, and now told me, that he was happy that I had another woman to chat to – someone with domme experience and she had replied that she didn’t have that much experience, more ‘domme-ish’. And that was apparently the extent of the conversation.

When we got back, I had a text from Laura saying, “I think you’ll have his blessing but do check. I’m alone Sunday lunchtime, or Monday evening if you want to come round?”

It’s Sunday late morning now, My Pete is shopping and I’m going to Laura's for lunch!

Sal

SubPeter, Powerocket, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  15. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:

I know just what you should do.

Have him splayed on the sofa like before but this time invite Laura over to comment on him and observe. Then have him wait on the two of you while being caged and naked. (Or in a French maids uniform)

16. spider203

Local Time:
    Pity Laura did not say to him you might model it for me sometime, Now that would have made his stomach flip.

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You know, I’ve noticed as soon as someone mentions even the slightest hint at something, people feel the need to push the envelope to the extreme.

She mentions watching him touch himself, and I notice the comments of making him eat the cum roll in. She mentions having a discussion with a friend and next suggestion is exposing himself, serving drinks, and a French maid uniform. She mentions wanting to experiment with back door attention, and soon a plethora of anal suggestions flood in.

She obviously is enjoying the journey, and the control.

Sal, you are doing great, your pace is your own, and you are handling the extreme advice with class and politeness. I only say these things, because my wife used to frequent here, and was turned off by so much extreme advice, that she hasn’t felt the desire to return to this site in quite some time. Your enthusiasm and feelings remind me of her when we began, please keep it up and thanks for the updates, they are wonderful to read.

18. spider203

Local Time:
    I did not say this before but it this is not the first time I got a negative comment from you.what is your beef with me. did you ever hear if you cannot say some good DO not say anything at at all or maybe I should just unsubscribe from any website that you are on.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To tell the truth, I didn’t even look who posted the comments I was referring to as extreme. So no I do not have a personal beef with you.

As far as saying something good or not at all, I did, I mentioned how wonderful her ability to cope with people suggesting steps that are too extreme for her experience level. To not make her uncomfortable enough to leave, which was the reason my own keyholder left this site.

As far as your unsubscribing to sites we have in common, you are free to do what you feel is necessary. If you would like to have a discussion on your feelings, feel free to send me a message. Would hate to clutter up her thread with back a forth debate.

NoloMeTangere and little_dude like this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    It definitely wasn't aimed at you, but @Nicoftime makes a good point. Mrs Jah wouldn't be able to handle the "eww!" Factor for a lot of the suggestions here and would run a mile.

Jessica Alexander and Gonzo like this.
  21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
  22. spider203

Local Time:
    Been a Dom ish kind of person I do not think she would have any intent of embarrassing or humiliating him, but the thought would be enough and I don’t think for a moment she would have any interest in seeing him with just a cage on. I did not think I had to explain everything.

23. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Well I guess that’s me told off.

For the record, and for my contributions, I only stated what I myself might find enjoyable and did not suggest anyone HAD to do a blessed thing.

24. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    Respectfully, you’re coming off as a bit sanctiminious.

25. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    No it was ME who mentioned that I am enjoying a ruined orgasm and cum eating, and suggested she could have her friend Laura observe Pete naked, and it was ME who suggested he could serve them drinks naked or in a dress.

So I’m pretty sure it wasn’t anyone else Nicoftime was singling out.

But that’s ok. I love being told how extreme and over the top I’m being from someone whose profile pic has them in a negligé.” And full drag.

spider203 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice