Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    SOOO ....
    How Did The Esteemed Little Elf Perform At This Deposition Last Wednesday??
    Well ... here are a few morsels:

And few more from Jim Hoft, one of the Plaintiffs in the lawsuit in which The Elf was deposed:

60B1ADA3-6050-4469-B508-60979E368012.jpeg
    ** Fauci is a skillful liar. As we have seen now for months in his public comments, he lies when he feels he can get away with it or when he feels there will be no meaningful consequences.

** Fauci frequently lied unless and until he was confronted with alternate facts. For example, he claimed he really wasn’t familiar with Ralph Baric (creator of the COVID virus) or Peter Daszak (who brokered Fauci’s NIAID grant money to the Chinese biolab in Wuhan), until he was confronted with evidence that his own chief of staff emailed him describing Daszak and Baric as being part of Fauci’s team!

** Fauci claimed that he had no knowledge that his communications team did not coordinate with social media companies to stop “misinformation and disinformation” until he was forced to admit that he actually did know of certain instances of coordination.

Fauci continued to push the now-debunked assertion that COVID-19 was a naturally occurring virus.

** Fauci said disinformation and misinformation (information he disagrees with) puts lives at risk.

** Fauci refused to define “gain of function” research saying it was too broad of a term to define.

** FUN FACT: until VERY recently, Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter.

** FUN FACT: Fauci is a hypochondriac. In a bizarre and stunning segment during the deposition, Fauci blew off some of his frustration on the poor court reporter. The court reporter transcribing the deposition sneezed, and Fauci stopped the deposition and scolded the court reporter: “WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU??? Do you have some sort of respiratory illness, because in the era of COVID, I’m concerned about being near you.” Court Reporter: “I’m not sick, I just have allergies. I can wear a mask though.” Fauci: “Ok. Thank you, because the last thing I want is to get COVID. [notably, (1) Fauci himself did not wear a mask at any point during the deposition, and (2) he appeared to be several feet away from the court reporter].

FUN FACT: in another Fauci hypochondria spasm, Fauci conspicuously mean-mugged Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry after Landry sneezed into his suit coat jacket.

** Gamesmanship. Whenever introduced to a difficult topic, he dishonestly refused to define key terms so he could avoid being pinned down and held accountable. For example, when discussing the topic of “gain of function” research, he refused to acknowledge what the term meant, objecting that it was a term so broad it could not be defined.

Fauci repeatedly claimed that he “couldn’t recall” or “couldn’t remember,” and attempted to bolster these incredible statements by appealing to the volume of emails he would receive or issues or studies that would come across his desk. This is simply not credible for nearly all of such statements, because the incidents in question were either recent or within the past three years, and they were all highly politically charged.

Fauci’s other method of lying was simply to pretend that he didn’t understand something, and then hope the lawyer asking the question wouldn’t be able to catch him in the lie. For example, he very obviously lied at one point when he claimed he didn’t know what Meta (parent company of Facebook) was, until he was forced to admit that he did, in fact, know what Meta was.

Another Fauci tactic: when forced to admit he had made a communication or reviewed a key record at a key time, or knew or worked with a key individual, he would try and downplay each negative fact by (1) downplaying the significance of the communication, (2) suggest that while he reviewed the key record, he didn’t really read it carefully, or (3) with false humility suggest that he was not an expert in X field and so did not fully understand the scientific study at issue, or (4) claim that, while he did “know” said individual, he doesn’t really know them that well because he meets so many doctors and scientists as part of his job.

Other Fauci deceit tactics: throwing subordinates under the bus. Fauci is a famous survivor among bureaucrats. One way he has survived this long is by only taking credit for wins and pawning off losses on hapless subordinates. This trend continued in his deposition, in which he brazenly argued that, while he is the head of the NIAID and its $6 billion dollar budget, he repeatedly didn’t have any knowledge about what his immediate direct reports were doing right under his nose. Fauci supports accountability, so long as he has a subordinate to sacrifice.

Fauci argued that Hydroxychloroquine was “dangerous” and had “toxic” side effects. This is absurd, because HCQ is one of the safest medicines known to man, but also because the COVID “vaccine” has killed tens of thousands of people and injured hundreds of thousands more. Similarly, Fauci’s bogus medical cure, Remdesivir, has almost no positive effect in treating COVID, yet it’s also horribly toxic.

** Fauci claimed HCQ was ineffective in treating COVID, but couldn’t cite a single study to support his claim. Fauci also rejected the list of 371 studies on HCQ and its effectiveness in treating the disease when he was presented with the list.

** Fauci had no scientific evidence to support any of his scientific conclusions in his deposition. He simply preferred to use invective against positions he disliked. When confronted with over 370 studies finding HCQ was effective in treating COVID, he flailed and had no meaningful response.

Fauci admitted lying to the public. In one of the more amazing segments during his deposition, Fauci admitted that he knowingly made false public health statements at the beginning of the pandemic, advising people against using masks in order to discourage the public from depleting the supply of masks.

** Fauci admitted he got his ideas of a lockdown from the Communist Chinese who implemented their extreme lockdowns in January 2020.

Fauci also admitted privately to friends that the masks didn’t work (the pores of masks are too large and the virus is smaller than the pores), while simultaneously advising the public that they did work.

2. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ELON HALTS TWITTER’S CHINESE CORONAVIRUS MISINFORMATION POLICY
    Effective November 23rd. Musk stopped enforcing Twitter’s Chinese Coronavirus misinformation policy that caused numerous accounts to be be banned and untold pieces of content from being removed from the platform .... yet the policy NEVER applied to the misinformation from government officials and pseudo/quack scientists, who frequently lied about things such as transmission, masks, vaccine efficacy, side effects, or any of the other 'science' all of which turned out to be LIES.

See:
    https://transparency.twitter.com/en/reports/covid19.html#2021-jul-dec

Dianna1395 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    The stupidity of it all becomes clear.

stupidity.jpg

4. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Throw a few crumbs to the serfs ...

Dianna1395 likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    This is crucial for us to remember. The “disinformation” policies were never applied equally. They were merely tools used to censor opposing viewpoints.

Thanks for the reminder Fit.

MtnViper and Dianna1395 like this.
  6. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Right. Especially when one considers how little a billion pounds (or dollars) is when you think of the destroyed lives and families. That amount will get spread very thinly very quickly.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  8. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    ANOTHER ONE IS SOOO GRATEFUL TO BE VAXXED AND BOOSTED
    as
    Slick Willy Tests Positive For Chinese Coronavirus
    The Frequent Flyer on the “Lolita Express” says he has 'mild case' and is 'grateful' to be vaccinated and boosted!

• Slick Willy announced on Wednesday that he has Chinese Coronavirus;
    • He's the fourth commander-in-chief to come down with the virus;
    • His wife, Hillary Clinton, aka The Wicked Witch of The East, tested positive for the virus in March and also had mild symptoms; and
    • Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy ... just ask Monica.
    56AB8F9E-91EE-4AD7-994F-213F17D8ED7D.jpeg
    See:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...S-President-Clinton-tests-positive-COVID.html

9. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    It's almost as if they have to pay homage to their god when they make that obligatory statement. Very cultish. Praise Pfizer!

10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    There’s no doubt about it. The state apparatus IS their god. They must thank it and praise it—even if it’s not nice to them. Or they get canceled.

Fit To Be Tied and Dianna1395 like this.
  11. Dianna1395

Dianna1395 Long term member

IT
    Boston, Mass
    Local Time:

You are a slow learner, Winston.” Said O’Brien gently.

“How can I help it?” he blubbered. How can I help but see what is in front of my eyes? Two and two are four.”

“Sometimes, Winston. Sometimes they are five. Sometimes they are three. Sometimes they are all of them at once. You must try harder. It is not easy to become sane.

================
    “He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.”

Lazlo Toth and Fit To Be Tied like this.
  12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Amazing how accurate George Orwell has been.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  13. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dianna1395, ChasteJase and Lazlo Toth like this.
  14. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
  15. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't know about TERF, but I did read the Covid 19 threads. Being personal friends with a couple of doctors that are research scientists, one who has studied corona viri for more than twenty years and one who was part of the team that created the J&J vacine, it is clear the covid line being pushed here is radical right wing misinformation.

Timberwoof likes this.
  16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    #4266 L-u-c-y, Dec 2, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
    Not biased then.

Much like weapons manufacturers who encourage war, there is a huge money making industry that is waiting to roll into action at the slightest hint of a virus.

And the definition of a pandemic is being lowerered all the time.

Being anti lockdown is not right wing, everyone was anti lockdown before 2020, including fauci, who also previously said masks do not work.

You were all radicalised. I still have the views I had before 2020.

Being anti vaccines that were developed in a couple of months is not right wing, prior to 2020 fauci himself said it was a huge mistake to roll out vaccines without long term testing, as you don't know what side effects will be discovered in 2, 5 or 10 years, and then it will be too late, especially with the new mrna vaccines that have never succesfully been used before.

My views on lockdowns and vaccines have nothing to do with politics.

Many democrats were against the vaccines when trump was in power. They politicised vaccines, not me.

I wouldn't want a hastily developed vaccine whoever was in power. I wouldn't agree with lockdowns whoever was in power.

I won't be leaving this thread up for long as I don't appreciate being slandered on a site I put a lot of work into, but feel free to comment on the covid thread if you want to.

17. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not to mention the definition of “vaccine” which was literally rewritten to accommodate the experimental mRNA gene therapy.

18. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  19. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Most of my information comes from my friend who has studied corona viri since long before it was even known it could become serious in humans, has never been part of the pharmacy industry, has fought against the insurance and pharnacy industries, and was part of the early group of scientist that brought about the current prostate cancer cure. So his knowledge uncontestably from the anti big pharma side and more accurate than yours. So as someone older and at risk, as someone that was forced to retire early with no company retirement because of covid and now lives on 1/4 of what I should recieved, I will now be posting covid FACTS regularly. if you don't like the FACTS, and want to continue to spread misinformation, I can't stop you. But the only way to keep me quiet now is to cancel my account and ban me.

Timberwoof likes this.
  20. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Those facts seem to end up as missinformation a few months later.

21. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    If @L-u-c-y is expunging this thread at some point, I will use this as an opportunity to make a passing thought inspired by Jessica's comment. In the past couple of years, I have had the thought on many occasions that if I were gay or trans (and shit, even to some degree black), I would be super pissed off right now. I can tell you that before the Woke shit got out of hand, I viewed gay and trans with little differentiation from anyone else. Now with everything that has gone down in culture, I have gone from a centrist to much more right wing and my stomach turns when I see a woman in the grocery store with blue hair. Its like a band that is overplayed on the radio, after a while, you may find that you start to hate that band. @Jessica Alexander is 150% correct - the rhetoric has caused me to dig my heels in and I know I am not alone. Everyone was fairly assimilated into our society but now this is such a feeling of us v them that you can't help but pick a side. I am sure there are a lot of everyday trans and gay people just trying to live their life, and I feel sorry for them the most.

As to the COVID topic, I have always wondered what would have happened if Trump remained president and started pushing the vax. I think the same people who question it would still question it (because as @L-u-c-y said, it's really not a political thing) but I think a lot of liberals would also revolt against it as well. I have been called an idiot on another website for commenting that the vax is about money (among other things) - "Your an idiot, it's free to get vaccinated!" - And that tells me all I need to know about people who blindly listen to the news and their government officials. It used to be that liberals could yell with Rage Against the Machine "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me". Now the line is "Fuck you if you don't do what they tell you!" How someone can worry about eating organic, pesticide free, hemp seeds but at the same time be okay with injecting an experimental spike protein into their body without question to "protect" themselves from a disease with a .00X% chance of killing you is beyond me. Fauci is a proven liar. Biden is a proven liar. Pfizer is a proven liar. To not at least be openminded to question these people doesn't make you superior, it makes you naïve.

This soap box will self-destruct whenever @L-u-c-y says it will - because she is the boss and a damn good website owner and admin!

22. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another Nail In The Coffin
    as
    Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Unanimously Upholds Air Force Members Relief From Chinese Coronavirus Mandate
    The Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously upheld a classwide injunction that protects U.S. Air Force personnel from the Chinese Coronavirus shot mandate since it violates their religious freedom under the First Amendment and the Religious Freedom Restoration Act of 1993 (RFRA).

See:
    https://lc.org/newsroom/details/113...ds-air-force-members-relief-from-shot-mandate

https://www.scribd.com/document/611841736/6th-CIrccuit-Court-Upholds-Air-Force-Injunction#from_embed

Dianna1395, Suewiang and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    Anyone that uses the term woke as an insult or as something bad has no idea what the word actually means. And facts may be updated with new information, they are still facts and never become the misinformation you seem to be invested in.

Here are actual studies. All links from Harvard Medical
    https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32527856/
    https://delphi.cmu.edu/blog/2020/10...mptom-survey-tracks-testing-and-mask-wearing/
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32543923/
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/10/30/science/wear-mask-covid-particles-ul.html

Timberwoof likes this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    A lot of us predicted the consequences from day one and were right. Our "missinformation" has turned into fact.

Only yesterday the cheif medical officer of England said that we are experiencing large numbers of excess deaths in the UK which have been caused by lockdowns, and this will continue for years.

At some point they will outnumber the deaths saved.

A shame the so called experts couldn't predict this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice