Conclusion: "No unlocks" is a myth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, May 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    OMG, That's why my dick fell off!!! Holy cow thanks for telling me. You my ill informed individual are an idiot. I have been locked for over 3.5 years. According to you my dick should be nothing more than a rotting piece of flesh. WRONG!!! NO problems here with cleaning and drying, just takes a little bit longer. Go somewhere else. I have no time to waste on you.

2. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Real me agrees 100%. I also think it's a myth.

Fantasy me gets seriously charged up over the idea of having a dominant woman "permanently" take this type of control over me.

Chastity, and its surrounding elements are all fantasy based and while you now have this knowledge, you can still enjoy it. You can still engage the part of your sexual personality that made you submit to the idea in the first place.

You've simply discovered that the process requires maintenance, possible device changes, and a look over probably once a week at a minimum.

There ways this can be done by the Dominant, such as hand cuffs while She removes it and leaves it off for awhile.

You haven't discovered the death of the fantasy so much as the depth.

3. BillyBoy

BillyBoy New member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    i think some people do go for a much longer time. My longest time locked was for locktober last year so 1 month with no unlocking, this was wearing a HoD S80. i found it easy to stay clean in it by showering and bathing i also use a soft toothbrush between the bars. if you have a metal cage type with bars then you might need a slightly bigger cage.
    my first chastity cage was a Holy Trainer V4 that covers the whole of my penis it wasnt so easy to stay clean even if water from the shower can get in, i found it, well, sweaty and the dead skin built up quickly. I had the same issue with a CB6000S.
    So id say id agree up to a point but it depends on the cage and how it fits.

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    So many are confused. You think being locked with zero unlocks means "being locked but with weekly release for clean/stretch".
    Wow, with ZERO unlocks for any reason at all? After 3.5 years and no unlocks no one, not even you, has any idea of what kind of horror is locked inside there haha.

Thank you for sharing yet another zero unlock fantasy.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    It depends on the device!

What the OP describes is very familiar. Whenever I tried long lockups in anything tubelike, I always ended up with issues. There were always dead patches that were hard to wash and harder to dry, and round about two weeks in - if I recall correctly - there was always a sudden shedding/build up of dead skin.

The metal devices I tried were cheap Chinese ones, so perhaps not representative. They were good for about 4 days without chafing. Even when I resolved the chafing, the weight seemed to cause micro tears in the scrotum.

However, I wore my Custom Chastity Saint for 11 months straight and had none of these problems. On removal I found no lingering skin problems, no pink patches, no chafing, no infection. And yes, when I removed I sniffed it and it smelt of fresh genital, no more, and a quick wash in soapy water removed even that smell.

Here's why:
    • I'm circumcised. I believe the Saint and some of the Evotions designs let you retract your foreskin. However, not having a foreskin does an end run around this issue.
    • The device is lightweight. No micro tears etc.
    • Open design. Basically a very open cage design eliminates dead spots. (It also exposes a lot of skin, so for some people wouldn't feel like a proper device.)
    • Surgical Nylon doesn't pick up body odour.
    Another issue the OP brings up is an important one: inspection.

The advantage of a very open device is that it is possible to inspect the entire genitals for issues. This entails a little tugging of the skin this way and that, but it is possible - it might be harder with a piercing, I don't know.

The only area you have to take special care of is the top of the base of the penis, since that's usually covered by the locking mechanism. In my current device, that isn't an issue.

Conclusion: Extended lockup is possible, but only if you are in something that's essentially a light exoskeleton in an expensive material that doesn't pick up smells.

6. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I dont think the OP has enough experience of the game, personally I have been in to it for over 20years, I started with the cb2000 useless, then I tried a lori 7 and it was far to heavy, anyway I kept moving on, carrara, steelworxx x3, ridged chastity 05, a few cheap Chinese cages and in all of these I found it very hard if not impossible to keep clean and smell clean.
    I may have missed a few in the list but I finally have finished up secured in a lori 5b and it is secure, but I can keep my self clean and smell free very easily so that is why I say the OP has not enough experience to give a good opinion, I think you have to experiment quite a bit before you find your own solution.

7. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    I can tell you with absolute certainty that 10-100 days locked is doable in a wire cage like the three pictured in my profile photo. Our standard game is to put our keys in a digital kitchen lock box, the kind sold to help people diet by putting snacks and rewards inside with a set day for release. It can be set for a max of ten days. We don't keep an emergency key outside of the box to keep us both honest and we have decided that in the event of an emergency we will smash the box. It's cheap enough to replace off Amazon. We've handled "key holding" in this manner for several years. Some weeks she will unlock me after the ten days, other times we play games based on spinning the timer wheel to re-lock for another random set of days. I have gone 100+ days and managed to cycle, workout, jog and work normally while locked in an open wire design cage. Using a powerful mens body soap and a scrubby sponge I can easily keep everything clean and pull on my scrotum and get everything clean.

To blatantly call all of us liars is simply a reflection of lack of experience or having used a cage that doesn't breathe well. Personally I wouldn't bother visiting this site if all other posters were "faking" their lock-up periods because that would be a waste of time. I like seeing others in the same predicament and I feel most are truthful. Seeing some of the tiny penises on here totally convinces me that they have made the decision to stay locked because that is easier than trying to fake having real manhood equipment. That's just my opinion.

8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Exactly.

It's rather myopic to take your one experience and draw a sweeping generalization and call a large group of people liars.

Those of us who have been at chastity for any amount of time have had many cage changes chasing "the one". We have put the time in and have found devices that do work long term.

My longest no unlock streak is about 90 days. The only reason I get unlocked is if my key holders want to do something with my penis. Recently it was sounding and some edging. No issues with hygiene. I have an open MCN contender which is easy to keep clean.

My advice to the OP is to start researching and trying different devices. Put in the work and you too can find the right device that will allow long term lock ups.

9. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    I was In my Ht nub which is plastic for 7 days straight then removed for 15 minutes to clean and right back on for 6 months. Just because OP has a problem does not mean other people will have the same problem. He is just jealous.

Doczilla421 and gingers_sub like this.
  10. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I dont think he is jealous I just think he is misinformed and I do think there is a lot of untrue accounts of the length of chastity term, I do know in my case it has taken a very long time to find the right device that provides security and ability to keep clean and smell clean, a small amount of urine can smell horrible after a short time.

11. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    It's all cage design. I can stay locked in my Glans Armor (pics in my profile) for weeks with no issues. Cleaning is not a problem- I just use soapy fingers between the bars and make sure to rinse well every day while showering.

I've used ball-trap tube designs and they are much harder to keep clean.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  12. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    I bought a really cool car. My girlfriend and I were determined to drive it at 150mph. I had the throttle buried to the floor. It never got over 124mph! Anyone who says they’ve driven car faster than 130mph is a liar!!! Oh, and did I tell you about the depths people claim the can freedive to? Well I got some of those really long fins and I took a really deep breath and...

13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    "only if"

I'm pretty fortunate in that I have healthy skin, plus no allergic reactions to metals or plastics. My early experiences with the CB3000 was that I could wear it for days at a time. I soon increased that to weeks at a time once I learned to follow some basic tips. Those same tips have made it possible for me to remain locked for a couple of months at a time in my stainless steel A272 (essentially, a ball trap with a stainless steel tube).

1) The device must allow you to urinate without getting it splashed all inside. This is the biggest problem with those style cages that have a tiny little hole. I dremeled the open part of my CB3000, and my later devices, to the point where I could safely use a urinal. The A272 is a tube, but the end has cage bars situated in such a way as to give plenty of room for aiming.

2) Each morning, I use a cotton swab to smear some good quality hand lotion inside, around and behind me head, and especially underneath. This allows me to more easily position myself to use a urinal (See Note 1). Just as importantly, the lotion will pick up bits of dead skin, stray drops of urine, sweat, etc. This is important because...

3) I shower at night, taking care to wash and rinse out the day's application of lotion, and along with it, the bacterial, stray urine, sweat, etc. I smear some soapy water into the cage with my finger, rub around as much as I can, and then move the cage back and forth. Then I rinse as thoroughly as possible. Several times a week I use a small, very soft brush (makeup brush, maybe?) to make sure nothing is trapped in any seams of the tube or my skin.

4) I sleep without putting more lotion in the cage, in order to give my skin a chance to dry out. In the morning,

Note that I DO NOT use oils. Fats/oils (yes, even coconut oil) will adhere to your skin, and only serve to trap the bacteria, sweat, dead skin, etc., and will not easily wash out. Lotions (I like Gold Bond, but there are others) will rinse out easily with hot water.

Note that this does not meet *any* of the criteria that @Giles_English has set for his own devices. He has obviously found what works for him, and that's great. This post was not to say that he is wrong, but instead, to point out that some of us who have been into it for a long time have approached the problem in different ways.

If my own early experiences were like that of @JaySaysYes , I'd have probably given up. Who knows, maybe his skin is simply different, and will not respond well to *any* type of device. We've certainly seen other guys complaining about ball pain, skin abrasions, etc., and who become convinced that there is no device that will work for them.

Slave-boy, Headtrip and Guest 3972 like this.
  14. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    So hang on, you make an actual tube work? That's impressive. I will modify my post.

UPDATE: I was too late!

15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In my evening shower, I squeeze my finger in from the back as far as possible, and rub the soapy water around. I can just get my pinky in from the front up to the first knuckle, and do the same thing. And I rinse well. A hand held shower head is helpful, but not necessary. I just run a lot of water into it as much as I can. I've done this for years and years.

It's funny, but I figured out this routine very early on, so I've been just as convinced that long term caging is possible as our OP is convinced that it's impossible. But again, we're all built slightly differently.

dgbeach and Giles_English like this.
  16. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Don't make your experience be set as a generality. Every body have different ways to react.

Don't create a myth on what you think is right.

I would indeed agree from your reasoning that generally speaking, every part of our body needs to move, stretch, etc. That should be the same for our cocks.

But you brought a mixture of things in your post that can't have correlation.

Sucking a cock in a cage after months of chastity is indeed a fantasy. But a cock in a cage for months can happen. Two things differently. both you brought them as a All in one.

You also have to reasoning into time factors: getting out for cleaning for 6 minutes every two weeks mean that 99.9% it has been lock.

mathematical will tell you right, it's not pure and saint NO UNLUCK. but statistical view its: full NO UNLUCK.

So to speak, watch out that you might not yourself putting a myth where there isn't.

no unlock could be a another way of saying: no orgasm, no touching, etc...

and if you read a lot of post here, you will here real locked male that will say they are 24/7 locked and they will add: except for cleaning (supervised or not).

So it's really not abig deal really! And the no unluck is still true.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i am unlock everday cos i got 2 cages. and as well i am unlock so i can tuck. but i think i am lock up in my cage a long time and am not really ever like a man that has a willy dangle down.

18. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    The question shouldn't be whether people can legitimately go months or even years without removing their device. The question should be why anyone cares about unlocking or not. The device is means to an end, not the end. If you have to remove it every so often, then so what. If other people don't ever have to remove it, so what. Neither person is doing chastity better or worse than the other.

As for the issue that the OP described, people wearing open cages could perform manual or chemical exfoliation without removing the device. I've tried it and decided it wasn't worth the effort (more the pain), but I only tried a few methods for a short period of time and it is absolutely possible that alternate methods would have been more tolerable or that I'd have gotten used to it in time. I also have frequently dry skin, so my issues might not even be normal.

19. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:10 PM
    This is true, however, in the world of the interwebs, people love to brag about how they did it bigger, better, stronger, faster, longer than the next guy (whatever 'it' may be...), as if that somehow it makes them the true king shit authority on the subject. Not meaning anyone here, just in general, mind you.

For me, a couple common truths can usually be applied to any situation:

1) Just because it's said on the internet, doesn't make it true
    2) If it sound too good to be true, it probably is.

Oh, shucks, you mean no one exaggerates online? oops, my bad.

It's all meant in good fun !

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  20. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    For me, a couple common truths can usually be applied to any situation:

1) Just because it's said on the internet, doesn't make it true
    2) If it sound too good to be true, it probably is.

Wait.....
    WHAT!!
    :eek:

21. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    I wore my Cherry keeper for 2.5 weeks, removed it to go through a metal detector at work (wife and I have zero tolerance for risking my job) have had it on another 2 weeks with no odor issues. My wife has a bit of a clean fetish, so I assure you there is no issue. It's very probable that I'll stay locked until a Doctors appointment in June. My cleaning routine is just 6 showers a week, making sure to get soapy water well around and into the cage, no big routine.

You didn't mention which kind of plastic you have. I have the premium plastic which is less porous I think, and I sanded it a bit with 1000 grit sand paper.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  22. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    Personally, I could care less what anyone thinks about me or my postings on this forum. It's more than sufficient that my princess, knows what I have and can accomplish. I have no one but her to impress, and I would never disrespect her by posting something that wasn't 100% true and accurate as it pertains to our situation.

So believe my postings, or not, I don't care...

Kat9s toy, Doczilla421 and dgbeach like this.
  23. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    LOL, what a lark! Can't tell if OP is a tribble, gremlin, or troll. Whichever it is, certainly stirred it up.

Jack In A Cage likes this.
  24. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    Reasoning by the absurb:

A school bus run all the morning to bring kids to school: false, it has to stop at red lights.

Canadian geese migrate every spring, false they stop to eat.

Glaciers are melting because of climate change. false, they stop melting at winter time.

Sky is blue. lie, because it's black at night.

I'm locked up for months without getting out. false, I clean it once every 2 weeks.

Well, statistics tell you the tendencies, witch can make good conclusion.

Figure of speech to express a tendency, a journey. So why is so important for one fellow could mean that he have a hard time to believe that it really happens.

But for sure, it's mathematicaly true, very very few of us stay in no unlock state. Does it change the journey?

25. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    No it does not change the journey one bit. It also doesn't mean that just because one person can't accomplish something, no one can. If that was true there would never be any advancement in any endeavor by humans.

SubSnuggler and cagedfellow like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice