Conclusion: "No unlocks" is a myth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, May 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    My beautiful GF and I decided that we'll try for 90 days straight, no unlocks for any reason.

We bought a good, light, open cage that was comfortable and worked well, was easy to keep clean and didn't seem to present any problems.

After 31 days it had to come off.

My D was covered in dead skin, which is natural of course.

Anyone that has broken a bone knows what it's like when removing a plaster cast after a month or so. It's nasty, it's itchy in there.

Same for a cage. I don't know why this was a surpise to me since i have broken a few bones lol.

My D was well cleaned and maintained, nothing wrong at all aside form the perfectly natural build up of dead skin, which only built up due to lack of natural exfoliation.

My conclusion; No unlocks is a myth. Those stories you read and hear about, those fantasies of your mistress locking your cock for 6 months or a year, or maybe forever, are only real if you love the idea of rotting flesh building up inside that cage/belt.

Anyone that says they have done months with no unlocks are lying, any KH that says they have managed someone doing it has been lied to.

And trust me; No-one would want sex with it or put it in their mouths after a month or more continuously locked. Zero chance. You won't either because once properly cleaned and refreshed your D will be sore and stupidly sensitive, and any rough treatment might result in bad bad things happening with think skin. Think about it.

2. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Done 6 days, and that's about the limit for me without needing to have a 'refresh'. Then me happy to go back in.

Don't really have plans to push any further than that - if do, would need a different cage that one I have.

stevie stevens likes this.
  3. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    It must be a factor of the device design, or the materials, or body reaction, or a combination of them all.
    I spent full six months in a CB 6000 plastic chrome finish. That model is mostly enclosed as well.
    I didnt do anything special for cleaning, just made sure to do daily showers etc.
    I only removed it for a required visit to the hospital and there was no trace of any kind that it had been there.
    Everything worked just fine, and lil cody looked pink and new and unused!
    i had determined not to masturbate and return to lockdown after returning home but imagine my embarrassment when i had a wet dream in the hospital.
    I still locked down though.

What are the device specs?

4. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You shed skin all the time, all over.

If you were locked in a cage for that long your D would have been covered with dead and rotting skin. It woud be a disgusting stinky mess in there.

What you said is just a fantasy.

5. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Dude, i know my own dick.
    ive had lots of reality in my life to not have to bother with inventing fantasy stories.

It sounds like you need a larger cage, or one made of steel rods that breaths better.

6. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    if you say so.

More power to you.

I call bullshit on such stories.

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    [​IMG]

8. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I tend to agree with this sentiment. If you have even a little urine back splash, or your foreskin is rolled up, sweat will collect and fester in the folds and you will begin smelling ripe in a day or so. So unless you clean with a fire hose, I don't see how it's possible to stay in any cage without daily removal for cleaning of all the cracks and crevices. Maybe people become odor blind to their own scent, I don't know. I have no desire to have swamp nuts all day long. I'd rather be clean down there, rather than satisfy some artificial duration goal.

9. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    #9 cody halter, May 3, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2021
    Like i said, device type.
    i have a 3 inch hollow steel tube up my dick into my body cavity that pipes away urine like a hose spigot.
    The external steel super structure shortens the penis length to 1.75 inches and uses space compression rings at the base of my balls to prevent removal, even if i could get my cock off of the tube.
    The open air design allows for complete soap and water cleaning and drying daily.
    Erection is impossible.
    Stimulation is useless. i have tried.
    Eventually my balls will purge themselves of unspent sperm, like they did every 3 week or so in the CB 6000.
    Usually while urinating.
    This appears to be the perfect solution, although i have ordered a model with a more enclosed head cage for more sensation control and a longer urethral tube to allow faster flow.
    You just need to do your homework like thousands of us already have.
    20210429_162435 Cropped.jpg

Doczilla421 likes this.
  10. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    #10 JaySaysYes, May 3, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2021
    Even if you wash with a firehose that flaky skin that NEEDS to be exfoliated won't be due to confinement. Simple as that.

That's why I'm ...

I agree about odour blind.

Same goes for bullshit. It just doesn't stink when around it all day, it's only other people that recognise the especially strong odour of freshly typed bullshit.

11. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    You said that.

Maybe you didn't read "no unlocks", maybe you meant 6 days without unlocking. But if you claim 6 months no unlocking in a little plastic penis prison like the cb 6000 then I say that's bullshit.

Stinking nasty skin mess it would after 6 months, ugh, just the thought of it makes me shudder.

You'd need to use antifungal cream as lube. It would be the grossest thing ever. Half of your cock would just come off in your hand after 6 months lol.

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck likes this.
  12. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    No, Jay, i really mean it. Im not going to lie to you and the men here.
    all this it too important to me to try to lead anyone astray. It can be too dangerous not to be honest about experiences.
    Your bad experience is a good one to tell as well.
    No one should assume its a all the same for everyone.
    Like they say at the campfire grill out, its all fun and games till somebody looses their wiener.

The man i loved most in my life introduced me to this, and it has been a defining part of my life since He did, and i wish everyone here could have that experience.
    i certainly cant explain any difference in our two experiences, but i certainly think there has to be a solution for you.
    If you want this for yourself there are too many designs that Have to be able to address this problem for you too!
    Seriously, what was the device that caused you so much pain?

13. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    So @JaySaysYes the way of the world here is not to call BS - if that’s your thought just move along and read something else. There’s plenty other threads.

if you want to Practise sarcasm I’m sure there’s an appropriate Sarcastic website to practise these skills :)

14. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I fully identify with JaySaysYes. I will NOT call anyone a liar though. Some really respected members here have expressed their ability to go a long time without any unlocks.

That said, I personally find it nearly impossible to believe. I, too, have an open cage, meticulous hygiene habits, read EVERY "tip" about extending lock up time, have a strong motivation to stay locked...etc...etc.....But there is NO WAY I can stay locked longer than one week without my skin at least starting to do something bad. Maybe it's a chafe, maybe it's a rash, it varies.

But I do know at least for me, locking for months at a time is a myth.

Again, no offense to those who feel otherwise. I fully acknowledge you might be correct. But this is something I'd have to witness personally to fully believe it.

So let's go easy on JaySaysYes, I bet a lot of us can relate. Maybe we are envious. Maybe OUR skin is different. But there's just no "pure" Locktober in my future.

I DO feel someone can be locked for at least a portion of every day, though. Maybe every night while sleeping, for example.

Rectrix likes this.
  15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, the Queens Keep I've worn for over six months on more than one occasion with very little in the way of problems! It does require a certain cleaning routine but it I have found it perfectly doable! The problem we have is the hard water in our part of the country so when it's removed the cleaning and soaking routine takes 2-3 days. That doesn't mean I'm free though, Mrs Chaste has me locked in another cage! Lately Mrs Chaste has kept me in a Cherry keeper. This one must be removed every 3-4 weeks for a proper clean due to the material! Again not a problem as we have 3. So it's one off, into the shower, then after a good clean and dry, another one fitted! No matter what cage I wear, I do use athletes foot powder daily and an athletes foot cream every 3 days or so. If I don't then I start to get itchy!

rwpLocked likes this.
  16. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It must be painfully obvious by now that the OP is just a Troll stirring up shit.
    Either that or just a fuck wad.
    Many of us here are kept caged for months at a time. Even the most enclosed cages are a breeze to clean in the shower. Its Not rocket science. If you cant get some soap and water into the most difficult of cages then you are also most likely unable to feed yourself or comb your own hair.
    Time for the Troll to go.

17. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Thank you and I agree proper fit and daily washing has worked well for me in my steel cage one trick is drying it after morning shower use a q tip and tear off a little bit of a cotton ball and spin it onto the Q tip and roll it around my cock to get some of the water off. Then apply some coconut oil the same way and I have been locked constantly for over 4 months except for 2 hours for a doctor appt and a 4 min edging .. there is always a bit of chafing off and on from the base ring depending on my activity but no permanent damage or skin falling off a dab of lube in the area if it starts and it's gone so I know for a fact it's real .... Troll be gone works well too

Jack In A Cage and Doczilla421 like this.
  18. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I use mineral oil as a lube and shower well with a daily open steel cage and have no odour issues apart from usual man smells. Whilst I'm not locked 24/7 365 I have a cage on most of the time. Plastic cages do stink but metal cages are fine. My cage with a urethral insert must be taken off daily for cleaning and inspection but then it goes straight back on.
    We cycle through diffrent cages maybe that avoids some if the skin issues but I think it's mostly just the right cage and the right routine.

jvabox likes this.
  19. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Maybe we are on to something here. Chaste J says he wears a Cherry Keeper for 3 or 4 weeks. He may be correct. (again, I emphatically am not calling anyone here a liar) But there is NO way I can wear my Cherry Keeper for 3 or 4 weeks. It would smell like rotting piss.......No matter how many showers/baths taken every day.

So, maybe we simply have a case of differing standards.

20. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    My longest was 47 days with no unlocking. That length is not normal for us. Life just got in the way. I went a bit nuts, but no other physical issues. I am very careful about cleaning and the open design of the stainless steel MCN Contender makes it easy. There is no reason I couldn’t have gone much longer.

Never being unlocked is unlikely for us. There are always the doctor appointments and massages. I don’t want to risk exposing my cage to others without their consent. It happened once and I don’t wish to repeat.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  21. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    So because you can't do it, nobody can do it?

22. Dfberns

Dfberns Living the dream, one day at a time

Retired Software Engineer
    Decatur, Illinois - United States
    Local Time:
    I've had 3 "long term lockdowns" so far: 119 days, 134 days, and 124 days with no unlocks. my average "lock time" is about 55 to 60 days. I've had no problems since starting this adventure in September of 2018.

Since then I have spent a total of 792 days under lock and key with 183 unlocked days - due mainly to medical conditions.

In that time Princess Di has allowed me 17 orgasms - 15 by Hand, 1 by Oral, and 1 by PIV.

Rectrix likes this.
  23. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I just completed 46 days and was locked the whole time. Mine is an open cage and allows for cleaning in the shower 2X a day. I average 7 or 14 days in regular cycles and if a doctor appointment is scheduled, it does come off.

When I wore the plastic devices, the most I was able to go was 3-4 days before the device had to come off for cleaning. We even tried using the spray wand and it did not do the trick. Open metal is the best and more comfortable for me.

24. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    LOL. I love it.

We normally swap out my cage every week or two. It was her idea. But I can attest to the fact that I spent 2,232 hours and 27 minutes in my cage without removal. It’s an open-style highly-polished 316L jewelry-grade stainless-steel GlansArmor. So yeah, I know my dick.

I love how we’re all measuring our dicks and the swaggering going on here.

Seriously though, size matters.

I would inevitably get skin problems when I let my skin get bunched up with folds. I admit I was cage-stuffing in my ball trap, addicted to snugger and smaller fits.

I don’t think I really would need to remove this shaft only GlansArmor. I’ve soaked it in warm water (like my original piercing) and as a lark, set it in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. It tickles.

I do believe that an open style cage that isn’t too small or tight could be worn and kept clean indefinitely.

I am prone to skin irritations, and so I’m sensitive about not creating a reason to remove the cage. You can go overboard. I was using a bristle brush to clean between the rods and I scuffed up my skin too much in 2019.

The best thing is simple soap and water, and a handheld spray to keep fresh and clean.

Calling an half a forum out on bullshit is asking for a fight. So good work getting that attention ;)

Anyway, the good advice has already been given by @cody halter

I agree from personal experience and my own skin problems. The current volume and air flow is required.

25. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Have you considered that your experience is unique and not applicable to everyone else? This kind of mentality really irks me. There are so many variables besides YOU and you are fucked in the head to be so damned sure of yourself and YOUR experience to go as far as call the rest of us liars because your experience differs from most others. I’d permaban you from this site for being over the top rude on top of being stupid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice