Conclusion: "No unlocks" is a myth

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JaySaysYes, May 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    Congratulations on your uncanny ability to generate such strong conclusions from such a limited amount of data!

Jack In A Cage and steph17 like this.
  2. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    There are few externally to a body attached devices which are without maintenance. Even glasses have to be cleaned and also adopted to the weavers needs.
    The term infinite does not mean uninterrupted in this case.
    My weekly cleaning schedule is the basis for long time wearability.
    I even change between devices because each has it’s different challenge.

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    It’s sad that he just doubled down instead of trying to learn something. He may have sensitive skin or a reaction to the metal of the cage if it’s not high quality stainless.

I don’t doubt that he had some kind of issue but to extrapolate that to everyone else’s experience is just stupid. I can rub poison ivy all over my body with zero reaction but it killed my father a few years ago. Maybe he was making it up because I have no issues with it.

4. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    Thanks NoSaint. I appreciate the feedback. (and you certainly pass the "not crazy" test by removing for work and not risking your job.) Can you clarify please? If you removed for work, did you wear it for 2.5 weeks continuously with no unlocks? (a vacation maybe?)

I think you point out something important. There are a wide array of hygiene standards by normal human beings. For example, dog owners TYPICALLY are less fussy about their housekeeping than people without pets. In my case, after I remove a Cherry Keeper, I wash it multiple times in soap. One would think it's clean. I then soak it in hydrogen peroxide. I can see the bubbles as organic matter is disrupted by the chemical--proving that it wasn't really "clean" despite my efforts with soap.

You make an even better point (about Cherry Keepers) with the type of plastic. I would agree that the less porous "premium" has less of an issue.

So when I hear guys say "no problems here, I just clean off the crust every couple of months"......I believe them. I shudder. But I believe them.

Nosaint likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    There IS a way to show who is correct in this wonderfully lively debate......

SOME member who plans to be locked for a month or so can be our test case. He can don a numbered seal.....satisfy that he's not able to escape without detection.........and show us the "after" photo...

The entire membership of the Mansion can be his keyholder!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I'm working from home, but occasionally have to go into very secure facilities, I'm not sure that their metal detectors are more sensitive than airport detectors, but I'm betting on it. And there are two of them, the one similar to what you see in an airport and then "the pole" stand in front of it and twirl. I think my titanium nipple piercings set it off once, I had to back up 6 inches and do it again.
    My wife is a nurse and very particular about cleanliness, and very concerned that I don't hurt myself.

So I wore it for 2.5 weeks with out taking it off once, I've challenged her to keep me locked for 100 days. So we're currently 30 days in. about 2 weeks ago I was unexpectedly called into a facility. I've been locked 24/7 since I got home from that facility. We decided (she decided) to just add a day onto the period. Same will be true for the Doctors appointment. I didn't do any special cleaning to the cage, and there was no odor. I'm wearing the standard, with the total touchstop on the bottom only, premium plastic. The cages with complete total touch stop that I liked did develop more odor, she objected to that, so I compromised. If she detects no odor and isn't insisting on any special or extra cleaning, I'm sure there is not an odor issue. Nor any crust removal :)

I imagine she will check on me in another week or two, just to be safe. But I can feel any irritation developing, so if necessary, we'll remove it sooner. But I don't expect to.

I found polident denture cleaner to work really well cleaning the cages and rings. Simple, easy, and it really gets things back to white.

LockedPom and Lazlo Toth like this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the clarification. You inspire me. Seriously. I desire longer lock-up periods and am gradually getting there. The Cherry Keeper IS very comfy, that's for sure. I literally forget I am wearing it sometimes.

I simply MUST try the denture cleaner trick.

Nosaint likes this.
  8. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    I found it hard to imagine unlimited lock up periods when I started this some years ago. But you experiment, most experienced people here tried many devices before settling on what works best for them. For me it’s a custom made open style steel device, there’s actually not much steel in total that’s in contact with the skin, allows things to breathe, normal soap and water washing takes care of everything.

This year my lockup’s have increased, we did 6 weeks once, currently at 7 weeks. Once you’ve gone that long there’s nothing hygiene re.aged that would stop the lockup going on indefinitely.

subrick and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. dgbeach

dgbeach New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Talk about setting the cat among the pigeons.

As I am newly into this practice I found some great take aways that confirmed my initial ideas on hygiene practices.

Also some great tips for my next addition to the collection ...

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  10. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I could do a month for you easy.

I have no control over when I get unlocked though. We seem to be monthly since January. My unlocks coincide with our monthly play time with Mrs. J. Before Mrs. J joined us my longest was 90 days straight. Unlocked on our anniversary for piv with Mrs. T and not unlocked until the end of January when Mrs. J wanted to practice edging and ruined orgasms.

Our next playtime is end of May. I don't know if I'll be unlocked or not.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  11. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    FOR SCIENCE! ‍⚕️

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I spent three months last summer between unlockings from a cage as you described. Then I had it off for a dermatological full body exam. The doctor found my naked penis unremarkable.

(That’s the technical term, not a judgement :p)

Guest 3944, Kat9s toy and Tom Allen like this.
  13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Firstly do be more careful about accusing people of lying we take lying very seriously here as we do making accusations

I'm not getting into an argument about this.
    If you are fastidious about keeping yourself and your cage clean it is very possible to go several months without removing the cage and a lot of other people will concur with that I'm sure. I can only assume from your post that you have not yet learned how to achieve this. Developing a good technique of your own and practicing regularly and often it will help with that

QUOTE="JaySaysYes, post: 456761, member: 72170"]
    And trust me; No-one would want sex with it or put it in their mouths after a month or more continuously locked. Zero chance. You won't either because once properly cleaned and refreshed your D will be sore and stupidly sensitive, and any rough treatment might result in bad bad things happening with think skin. Think about it.[/QUOTE]

These are issues particular to you and your partner and are related to your own self-admitted inability to keep you and yourself clean. I can't think of anyone, other than yourself apparently, that would dream of entering into any intimate physical contact without first having ensured that they were clean

If anything the penis of a caged male may become less sensitive due to being thoroughly cleaned regularly and often. Whereas a lot of non-locked or frequently unlocked will be of the belief that a rinse under the shower is sufficient to keep their penis clean

Whilst I have managed very well over a number of years with a number of different cages we have recently acquired one which allows far superior access for daily cleaning without removal and because I am willing to put in the effort there will be no build up of dead skin. There will be no NEED to remove the cage at all. Barring for some medical visits or if my Lady wishes me to do have a haircut. As this is a new cage we are obviously keeping an eye out for things like chaffing and soreness etc, But so far things are looking good for uninterrupted long term wear.

Guest 3944 and Jack In A Cage like this.
  14. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Mistress has my keys, last time I saw her was last August so been locked up since then. It's an open cage so I can get cotton buds inside the foreskin, under the bars to clean etc. I took advice from here and got a ring that I can squeeze my little finger under as far as the first joint so there is ample room for a cloth to clean. After peeing mop up the moisture with tissue and flush it down the loo. My dick is still there.

15. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am really keen to go for 6 months total lockup, no release what so ever, I dont know if my KH/wife would let me go that long but you never know, I do know I could do the 6 months and remain clean throughout, I dont know how I would handle it.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    giggle. :) it not gonna be able to run off is it.

filltee and bondinchas like this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I think this is the best reply.

18. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Yeah, I think my wife has always found my penis very unremarkable.

19. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    I am usually allowed out of my MM Jail Bird every Sunday for grooming and thorough cleaning of her cock and my cage. This time, because a month in, I needed to go to the doctor, I made a deal with her to remain locked for the first month, unlock, then lock back up for another month. I had zero issues other than my pubic hair stubble would get caught in the lock occasionally....Maybe it's the Jail Bird, maybe it's my cleaning routine and drying routine, I use a hair dryer, but after the first month, it was sore but it didn't have dead skin all over it....Everyone is different man

20. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
  21. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    #71 Guest 3944, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021
    Kiesela, thank you. Hard to believe this thread got this far with about 70 posts. Why didn't anybody flag it with a report.

Hey, JaySayYes. I got something to say. Maybe if you posted just one stupid post, and when you were called out for you ignorance, stupidity and rudeness, you stopped, that would have been ok.

But since you just continued using your stupidity to take your college degree, your B.S., and continued on and took your BS further and got a Ph.D, you Piled it Higher and Deeper....all i can say is....

JustShutUp.

JustGoAway.

JustPoundSand.

At graduation, we're you Vale-Dick-torian?

I have nothing to prove to you. I am 24/7/365 and only take it off to shave. It's been off once in 2021. I religiously clean daily and have no hygiene issues. Maybe if you showered more than once a week, you would not have any issues.

So please just take all your unacceptable BS references elsewhere. That is really inappropriate language or language used inappropriately, however you want to look at it. Directing unfounded accusational words at people is just stupid.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion. You are also entitled to keep it to yourself. Abraham Lincoln said, "it is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt".

Self explanatory.

This wordplay is made possible by not having anything else to do because I am permanently locked.

I apologize for trying to interject common sense into this post, as many others have also attempted to do, but it just had to be done.

Oh, and I have more name for you...

JustGetALife

To the rest of you posters, Lock on!

I am 4everlock, and I approved this message.

22. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Calling out bullshit is often the right thing to do when health and safety are at risk. Far too many people read this stuff and follow it blindly.

23. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    #73 Ithacan, May 7, 2021
    Deleted

24. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    #74 Ithacan, May 7, 2021
    Deleted

25. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Thankfully no, Mistress has made it quite clear that should not be interested if I have nothing to lock up (However small) and a couple of things to use her crop on. So looking after it is important.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice