Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Looks like your wife is consistently inconsistent, like mine! I guess I've got used to it and if I'm not going to top from the bottom I just have to accept it. I can recall her being very negative when I first bought a silicone dildo, then a few months later she was insisting I use it on her. Similar with a little clit pump. As sex is not foremost in her mind she starts off being a bit "yuck" about such things, then gets more interested when she thinks about it. Of course us guys are thinking about it every few minutes! It's 3 months since my last orgasm and that fact is not on her radar at all. But in a sense why should it be? It was I who introduced male chastity into our lifestyle and I think her view is I also take the consequences. I'm interested to see what will happen: perhaps at this point she considers it is permanent anyway as she never deliberately gives me an orgasm of any form, nor penetration. Her teasing is awesome but remarkably never involves my penis. Once she sees it dripping nicely she stops! She definitely benefits from my chastity, but if it wasn't part of our lifestyle I'm sure she thinks she'd manage quite happily with the alternative. When I start thinking "this sucks" she suddenly surprises me, and also when you start thinking "this is going great" she loses interest. But that's like life in general I guess.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    I would like to thank you for sharing this. Being new to chastity it really opens my eyes to many of the feelings and emotions that are going to come down the road at one point or another.

Not that it's worth anything, but we have decided not to set any kind of date or time limit. For me knowing what the date is just makes it feel like a job or something, I prefer not to know although I have no clue what it's like to go over 2 months without an orgasm.

I hope things work out for you.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    5:58 AM
    Consistently inconsistent. I like that, it perfectly describes my Wife!

4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @nvrsaynvr63 you are welcome. I am not sure how helpful my ramblings are but they are honest. I would never have guessed I would end up experiencing what I currently am when I started and it's only been just under seven months.

My Wife was also not interested in setting release dates or even in using random games of chance like dice rolls to set release events. She wants to be fully in control. She might have a release date in mind but that is for her to know and me to wonder about. It means if she changes her mind she can without me becoming a pest.

5. permanentslave

Local Time:
    *nervous giggle*

i believe it is true with all Women and why we love Them so much. UNPREDICTABLE.

6. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic/harddenial.
    Consider yourselves lucky gentlemen. At least the women in your lives allow you to pleasure them orally, digitally or with a dildo. I would give ANYTHING to do any of those things, especially given that I have not had an orgasm in over 2 years. I cannot even remember her touching my penis in that time...she MAY have fondled my balls a handful of times in that interval. Anyway, I beg, I cajole, I try to reason with her about how most women enjoy these things immensely and nothing happens. I never believed my Dad and his buddies and how they always said once women have the children they want and slip into their 40s that the sex and interest in sex they have fades away. I remember them saying how I should enjoy myself early on because once they feel their primal need to bear children fulfilled they will come up with a list of excuses a mile long not to be sexual. Granted, I am sure there are women who are exceptions, but mine is not. I hear my Dad laughing...probably shaking his head with pathetic shame seeing me spend the better part of an evening plugged, wearing pantyhose and a nightshirt and pathetically and patiently massaging her
    legs and feet hoping to spark some sort of engaging interest as she snores away to waste yet another evening of possible intense play after having the house to ourselves for the most part. It just never happens. Furthermore, I think we are kidding ourselves about communicating with them as well. I try to bring up the subject of our sexlife to discuss it and how to make it better as I beseech of her to interject her thoughts and I see her gloss over as if I were talking about sports (she fits the 'sports are a boring waste of time' female stereotype there too). I will prattle on for 30 min trying to engage her in honest discussion and exchange of ideas and I get general silence punctuated with the stock "You think too much." , "Go with the flow.", "Why are we discussing this again?", "What do you want me to say, I am trying to be a good listener?", "I give you an inch you take a mile...haha.", "You know I have never been comfortable discussing these kinds of things.", "If I was unhappy with anything I would tell you.", "The way we are doing things works for me." and of course the old standby, "Well, this was YOUR idea and YOU put yourself into this predicament, so why are you complaining...you get what I want you to get." Honestly, I don't even think women like ours WANT to communicate. I would be willing to bet that your wife just wishes to her core that you would shut up and do away with communication day and your communication journal jasmic. She has you in that silken cocoon in the corner of her web now (as does mine) and she is bothered that she has to keep coming over and administering a euphoria inducing venomous bite as often as she does this far in. Now that you are entering into the long term denial phase she was likely hoping that you would shift to a lower maintenance phase..but we are men and women dont get it...that just does not happen for us...I know these locked up balls of mine simmer at the
    mere sight of a curvy ass and shapely legs in those confounding spandex leggings women wear most of the time these days (these are the pantyhose of the 21st century which will surely be kicked to the scrap heap of style too once the feminist movement catches on to how blatantly sexual they are and how they make a red blooded mans blood boil...but I digress...that is another rant for another time! Haha!). Anyway, I too offered my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder an end to chastity and kinkiness in general calmly and she recoiled with a resounding "No, that is not what I want." So what DO they want?!?!? Who the Hell knows! As one of you said, "It sucks!". I want to break out of the cocoon because I know deep down this is more than likely the status quo of where we will be into perpetuity. Is it any wonder women outlive us? I will gladly survive and function on 4 hours of sleep if I can squeeze in some erotic play and romantic interaction...my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder would rather sleep...I love it when I am massaging her and I stop and she stirs an hour later and mumbles "Why did you stop?" and I reply that she was snoring and she retorts that she was not sleeping and that she was just relaxing....hilarious. I am not trying to bash my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder or any other woman though, so please do not take me wrong. I am just getting a lot off of my chest after seeing your frustration guys. I hopped in my rocket ship and left Mars and headed to Venus long ago with the intent to learn the culture of the female planet and be a better man that the knuckle dragging, burping and farting masses on our planet Mars. I am more than likely on a one way trip and forbidden a return to Mars now that I am locked in a chastity device, wear pantyhose too often to keep track of and have a love affair with my collection of anal plugs and toys. I am trying to learn the secrets of the culture but my dear Venutian will not share them. It REALLY, REALLY sucks. ...and so here I sit in my nightshirt and lounge pants still wearing my pantyhose underneath (...how can women HONESTLY say they are uncomfortable?---such BS) as I let my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder sleep in for Mother's Day. Our littlest just got up and now the plan is for us to make a lavish breakfast for my Queen. So what am I saying guys? We made our own beds...we should have
    been more careful with our wishes. It is not all we wished for and hoped for. How can we be sacrificing the very core of our manhood as we are and giving so unselfishly and still have such reluctant partners? Mind blowing. Mine hears her friends whine about how little their husbands do for them and what slobs they are yet it does not seem to make a difference. Oh well...I must close. I am frustrated and the kitchen awaits...and like a good, pussy whipped man I need to attend to my woman's needs.

...sigh. " Be careful what you wish for."

allaboutHer

7. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic/harddenial.
    Consider yourselves lucky gentlemen. At least the women in your lives allow you to pleasure them orally, digitally or with a dildo. I would give ANYTHING to do any of those things, especially given that I have not had an orgasm in over 2 years. I cannot even remember her touching my penis in that time...she MAY have fondled my balls a handful of times in that interval. Anyway, I beg, I cajole, I try to reason with her about how most women enjoy these things immensely and nothing happens. I never believed my Dad and his buddies and how they always said once women have the children they want and slip into their 40s that the sex and interest in sex they have fades away. I remember them saying how I should enjoy myself early on because once they feel their primal need to bear children fulfilled they will come up with a list of excuses a mile long not to be sexual. Granted, I am sure there are women who are exceptions, but mine is not. I hear my Dad laughing...probably shaking his head with pathetic shame seeing me spend the better part of an evening plugged, wearing pantyhose and a nightshirt and pathetically and patiently massaging her
    legs and feet hoping to spark some sort of engaging interest as she snores away to waste yet another evening of possible intense play after having the house to ourselves for the most part. It just never happens. Furthermore, I think we are kidding ourselves about communicating with them as well. I try to bring up the subject of our sexlife to discuss it and how to make it better as I beseech of her to interject her thoughts and I see her gloss over as if I were talking about sports (she fits the 'sports are a boring waste of time' female stereotype there too). I will prattle on for 30 min trying to engage her in honest discussion and exchange of ideas and I get general silence punctuated with the stock "You think too much." , "Go with the flow.", "Why are we discussing this again?", "What do you want me to say, I am trying to be a good listener?", "I give you an inch you take a mile...haha.", "You know I have never been comfortable discussing these kinds of things.", "If I was unhappy with anything I would tell you.", "The way we are doing things works for me." and of course the old standby, "Well, this was YOUR idea and YOU put yourself into this predicament, so why are you complaining...you get what I want you to get." Honestly, I don't even think women like ours WANT to communicate. I would be willing to bet that your wife just wishes to her core that you would shut up and do away with communication day and your communication journal jasmic. She has you in that silken cocoon in the corner of her web now (as does mine) and she is bothered that she has to keep coming over and administering a euphoria inducing venomous bite as often as she does this far in. Now that you are entering into the long term denial phase she was likely hoping that you would shift to a lower maintenance phase..but we are men and women dont get it...that just does not happen for us...I know these locked up balls of mine simmer at the
    mere sight of a curvy ass and shapely legs in those confounding spandex leggings women wear most of the time these days (these are the pantyhose of the 21st century which will surely be kicked to the scrap heap of style too once the feminist movement catches on to how blatantly sexual they are and how they make a red blooded mans blood boil...but I digress...that is another rant for another time! Haha!). Anyway, I too offered my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder an end to chastity and kinkiness in general calmly and she recoiled with a resounding "No, that is not what I want." So what DO they want?!?!? Who the Hell knows! As one of you said, "It sucks!". I want to break out of the cocoon because I know deep down this is more than likely the status quo of where we will be into perpetuity. Is it any wonder women outlive us? I will gladly survive and function on 4 hours of sleep if I can squeeze in some erotic play and romantic interaction...my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder would rather sleep...I love it when I am massaging her and I stop and she stirs an hour later and mumbles "Why did you stop?" and I reply that she was snoring and she retorts that she was not sleeping and that she was just relaxing....hilarious. I am not trying to bash my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder or any other woman though, so please do not take me wrong. I am just getting a lot off of my chest after seeing your frustration guys. I hopped in my rocket ship and left Mars and headed to Venus long ago with the intent to learn the culture of the female planet and be a better man that the knuckle dragging, burping and farting masses on our planet Mars. I am more than likely on a one way trip and forbidden a return to Mars now that I am locked in a chastity device, wear pantyhose too often to keep track of and have a love affair with my collection of anal plugs and toys. I am trying to learn the secrets of the culture but my dear Venutian will not share them. It REALLY, REALLY sucks. ...and so here I sit in my nightshirt and lounge pants still wearing my pantyhose underneath (...how can women HONESTLY say they are uncomfortable?---such BS) as I let my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder sleep in for Mother's Day. Our littlest just got up and now the plan is for us to make a lavish breakfast for my Queen. So what am I saying guys? We made our own beds...we should have
    been more careful with our wishes. It is not all we wished for and hoped for. How can we be sacrificing the very core of our manhood as we are and giving so unselfishly and still have such reluctant partners? Mind blowing. Mine hears her friends whine about how little their husbands do for them and what slobs they are yet it does not seem to make a difference. Oh well...I must close. I am frustrated and the kitchen awaits...and like a good, pussy whipped man I need to attend to my woman's needs.

...sigh. " Be careful what you wish for."

allaboutHer

8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Wow!

I'm going to have to read that again to fully digest it.

Glad you could vent, @allaboutHer that seemed like something you really had to get off of your chest.

allaboutHer likes this.
  9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A lovely weekend, though not the one I was hoping for. There has been some talk in this forum recently about the different needs of a woman and a man, in particular when the woman is our wife and mistress. This was my experience this weekend.

The positives. An absolutely wonderful time spent with my Wife doing husband and wife weekend type stuff. We went out for a date Friday night, went for a mile swim Saturday morning, walked the dog and so on. I was allowed to orally pleasure her twice to really good, powerful orgasms.

The negatives? Well, none really. I would upset my Wife if she read this and I said that there were any. But what happened was definitely a case of my hopes and expectations not matching the needs and desires of my Wife.

The reason is it was the first time since we started the chastity lifestyle last October that we have had the house to ourselves. Our youngest son was away on a school trip. Yippee, I thought, in my quaint English way, that means she can really let her hair down and have some fun with me. She can get me to wear those women's clothes she has bought me, spend some time practicing all the stuff I have shown her that turns me on. Take things up a notch. Maybe we could try out the numbing cream that was delivered over a week ago.

If I was the master and my Wife the sub she would have been tied to just about anything I could find in the house to wrap a rope around or attach handcuffs to, would have been brought to a quivering mess through stimulation (chastity would never work for my Wife, the opposite, being made to have dozens of orgasms would be her punishment!) Dildo's, strap ons, mouth gags, nipple clamps, you name it, the toy box would have been out the entire time. Food would have been a quick takeaway and we would have had a jolly old time of it.

But I am not the master, and will never be the master. That would not have been a fun weekend for my Wife, she would have got stressed over all the other stuff not getting done. I realised as I tried to express my wishes to my Wife that I was walking on eggshells. The last thing I wanted to do was upset her. I just wanted to explain that this weekend was her chance to have some fun, where we 'just' did the stuff we normally do, only without our son around.

On the face of it I had what I asked for. I didn't get to have an orgasm, I got teased in the shower, my Wife epilated my legs totally sending me into my Sub headspace (and they are lovely and smooth now, which I really like) and we spent almost every minute together. My Wife had two orgasms and even, for the fist time, teased me about the size of my penis!

The little sulky part of me wanted the extra's, and now I feel guilty for feeling that way. It was a lovely weekend and I had a great time.

allaboutHer likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    We were online ordering some photo's to be printed as a gift for a family member. I had chosen 7"x5" prints, just a little larger than the default print size.

How big is 7"x5" asked my Wife.

Well, I said, my Penis when erect is almost 7", so about that size along the longest edge.

That's not big enough, my Wife said, we definitely need to get the next size up!

I gave her a look, the 'you just made fun of the size of my penis, I am shocked and amused and actually quite turned on' look. She collapsed laughing.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  11. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:

12. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

Boy do I know the sulky part...ZZZZ...."she can really let her hair down...ZZZZ...."a chance to have some fun"...ZZZZZ....."if I was the Master and my Wife was the sub" ZZZZZ...OH, what you said a thousand times over!!! So I wake up on the wrong side of the bed on Mother's Day but make sure she can sleep in assuming I would wake her up when it was almost ready and who in the Hell comes walking into the kitchen as I cook away with the our youngest quietly entertained by their favorite cartoons (our oldest slept over at a friends house) an hour earlier than I planned to awaken her? Yup! My sleep deprived Wife/Mistress/Keyholder. Something inside my head broke and my mouth engaged without a filter and I ripped her HARD for getting up early and yet being unable to stay
    awake the night before and now ruining her surprise (control freak thing to always know what is happening). I should have tried "Happy Mothers Day" instead. 2+ years without an orgasm and moving a millimeter at a time and all the things and thoughts you had will cause this I guess. Well, I salvaged the day the best I could with a nice meal out as well. I needed m
    key to remove my device for the very physical sport I play and was told "I don't think you are getting your key as punishment for yelling at me as soon as you saw me this morning. Figure out how to change discreetly." Where the Hell did THAT backbone come from?!?! Well I had to talk her off of the edge and make her realize I could suffer a VERY SEVERE injury with the device on playing this sport. I told her I am fine with ANY other punishment she wants...I even said I would submit to a body piercing or tattoo of her choosing as a permanent reminder that I am not to yell at her...ever---she even said that..."You are NOT to yell at me...I am your Mistress." I say again, where did this come from?!?! TOTALLY not her. Well, she thought about my reasoning and agreed to give me my key BUT followed up with "A very stern punishment for this is in your future---I just need to work through it in my head." Shocked I am...and so I wait. My money is she ends up making it much less severe than I would..."If I were the Master and she were my slave...". Kindred spirits my friend...but like I said, you get WAY more of what I want, so consider yourself blessed and take what may be now near permanent denial with broad shoulders. ;)

If I were Master, and she was my slave..:spank: ...she would have pink cheeks. Ha!

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    @allaboutHer I do very much realise how lucky I am and in no small part due to people like you who post regularly about the struggles and frustrations that come with being in a relationship that has male chastity as part of its dynamic. The guys who get milked regularly and teased on a daily basis are in the absolute minority and to be honest I wouldn't want that anyway. I get a lot of attention off of my Wife and I have honestly never seen her laugh and giggle as much as she does at the moment.

She enjoys what she is getting out of our arrangement and I cannot ask for any more.

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2 Months, 1 week and 6 days. Every second that passes stretches my 'personal best' for time since my last orgasm further.

2 Months, 1 week and 6 days. I make that 75 days. 10 weeks and 5 days.

It is my birthday in a few days time. I wonder...

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Last night my Wife and I went to the gym and, as she promised, we had an intimate shower together afterwards when we got home. As is normal our ritual includes me waiting to be invited into the cubicle where I soap her back then her bum, then wash between her legs, paying close attention to her ass, thighs and pussy. This normally turns me on but last night the way my body responded was utterly ridiculous.

As soon as I put some shower gel on my hands I could hardly breathe. My penis attempted to become erect and was bulging away from my body, contained by my Holy Trainer. I started to tremble as I soaped her back and by the time my hands had moved down to her bottom I could hardly stand up. My Wife laughed at me and reminded me that I was supposed to be trying to turn her on, not turn myself on!

Anyway, somehow I managed to finish cleaning her and then hosed her down before it was my turn. The feelings were so intense, I just dissolved. She loved the effect her attention had on me, especially when I did finally collapse when she started playing with my nipples. I was desperate for her not to stop but she enjoyed pushing me away and climbing out of the shower. She laughed at my confused attempts to gather myself and have a wash.

She then lay on her bed, on her front, with her legs apart. I gave her a massage and was told that under no circumstances was I to try and take it any further than just a massage. This turned me on so much, first because of her command, then because of how I got closer and closer to her ass the harder it got to follow the instruction, and then because of her giggles at how turned on I obviously was.

Then she got up, put her robe on and went downstairs, still laughing at me. In a nice way. Mostly!

Qveik likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Some figures.

Tomorrow will be my 11 week point since my last orgasm. Today is my 6 month since getting and putting on my Holy Trainer. I haven't masturbated for 8 months. This year I have had two full orgasms, both while having wonderful sex with my Wife. I have had two accidental emissions where semen has leaked out of me, neither time with any orgasmic pulse.

I am more sure than ever that I want to continue living this way. I have read about how some guys prefer this constant burn of hornyness to a quick orgasmic resolution. While I thought it sounded like an interesting state to be in I didn't expect to get to that stage so quickly. Well, I have reached it. Only because my Wife, in this short period, has gone from feeling guilty about denying me for a few weeks, to pushing me to this period of denial approaching three months.

It does take maintenance though. The feelings do dissipate if my Wife doesn't pay me any attention, so it isn't just going to happen through orgasm denial. I am pretty sure if she just decided to leave me locked and left alone that I would not find things so easy, though her spider web has me well and truly trapped ;)

17. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

"TRULY TRAPPED"....We have crossed the Rubicon...We can talk the talk...we can get all bent and frustrated when we are left to our own devices...we can say how we may be done with all of this...we can even offer up an end to it to our Keyholders...we can rant and rave about how they dont get it or give us what we want or what we think chastity and orgasm denial should be...it is innate that we do this...we ARE men...we know what we expected to be like and do...we NEED to delude ourselves into feeling tough and like we have a say in the matter but we really don't at the end of the day. We have given away the deep seated secrets to how we can be turned into pussy-whipped submissives...it is like kryptonite to Superman...mark my words, you like MOST of us here will accept as LITTLE or as much as your Wife/Mistress/Keyholder sends your way. That in itself is as humbling as it is arousing which is maddening!!!! Haha! I so clearly remember in my early days at CM following a member here and predicting early on that he would eventually be performing fellatio on other submissive men at the hen parties that he and his wife attended and received vehement denial
    from him and got ripped by several here for "injecting my own fantasies" and being told to "shut up". Now, I AM NOT SAYING THAT ABOUT YOU, but my point is, I think most submissive men like us have an ever expanding perimeter to our limits. In many ways I am glad my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is on the more timid less adventurous side, because I know I can be and would be very pliable and coil be led easily into the dark corners of kink and exploration. BUT ANYWAY...."TRULY TRAPPED"....think about it....think deeply and it is rather unnerving, worrisome, humiliating AND arousing all at the same time...just the phrase makes me tingle as the endorphins, oxytocin and dopamine course through my body...ow!...a burning sensation...its her painfully pleasurable bite again...I feel the paralysis and the floating sensation coming on again......mmmmm《fade to black》

allaboutHer

18. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Oh, and by the way, that long ago member eventually found himself performing fellatio at those parties and went headfirst into a full blown FLR and left CM when he surrendered his "self". He went to the very dark corner.

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am extremely aroused reading your words @allaboutHer . I can't imagine my Wife making me perform felatio but then I couldn't imagine her making me wear a dress or go two months without an orgasm!

So, who knows!?

20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Hi Jasmic, I am glad things have stabilised and are moving forward for you both. I know how when finances etc get tough things can really deteriorate so things are looking really good for you both. Please keep up the journal I know I only update mine irregularly but in reality nothing but life is happening right now it's still good to know you are around.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks @wishful , that is really sweet of you. I am constantly reminded of how lucky I am, I still can't quite believe that my Wife has reached a point where she would turn down the offer of a pause. Even more than that, she actually said that the things we do around chastity help relieve her stress.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  22. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:13 PM
    @Jasmic68
    Wish we could get the Mistress's talking. I believe if Mistress Wolf talked to your Mistress it might open some doors She has kept tightly closed and locked.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    That would be fabulous @Caged Wolf, I really appreciate the female perspective and I would hope my Wife would get a lot out of talking to someone else doing the same sort of thing. Your situation is definitely not the same as mine and we are doing things differently with different goals, but even so it is remarkable how many similarities we have with our shared stories. I live in hope.

That said she is really beginning to exercise more of her power and is enjoying it a lot. More of which in the next post...

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Today was my Birthday. Was rather than is as there is only 22 minutes of it left as I write this.

My Wife had a glass of wine with her dinner, a lovely asparagus risotto that we cooked together. Our son had gone upstairs so when we were doing our German language exercises she started teasing me. I had been sitting on the floor next to her sofa and she had laid down and put her arms around my neck. All of a sudden she stuck her tongue in my ear and stroked my neck. Wow. Concentration disappeared instantly.

The wine had definitely relaxed her and we went to her bedroom as soon as we had finished the lessons. She told me that as it was my birthday I was going to be unlocked tonight so that I was ready for swimming. This is highly unusual but I didn't complain. I was a bit anxious she might expect me to be able to have sex immediately as we have established that it takes time for my one is to recover from the lock up. She went back into the room, got the key and released me.

We had a shower together and she enjoyed my attention while I cleaned her back and bottom. This turned me on a lot and I was soon erect, my penis trapped between her buttocks which she thoroughly enjoyed. Then it was my turn to be washed. She turned me around, soaped my back, buttocks and bottom and caressed my balls by reaching between my legs. I was in extasy.

Then she did something really significant. She reached around me and grasped my penis, first at the base and then ran her hand up the shaft. This was significant as it was the first time she has touched my penis since last August. (This is to do with why I wear a Holy Trainer in the first place, the modification to my glans that she really didn't like.) the feeling was unreal, the stimulation almost too much.

Just as it was getting really interesting she smiled at me, laughed and climbed out of the shower, leaving me panting with desire. I told her she couldn't leave me like that. Her reply was that she could and just had!

There's more...

KatyTwilight likes this.
  25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9 minutes of my birthday left.

So, we went into the bedroom where she lay on the bed and told me I could give her a massage. She thoroughly enjoyed the oil I rubbed into her back, buttocks, thighs and legs. And then, as usual, I slid down between her legs and started licking her bottom.

It was incredible. She always enjoys this attention but sometimes she really gets into it and joins in with moving and thrusting into my face. The noises she was making told me I was having a very positive effect although she wasn't moving very much. After a good while I asked if she wanted to turn over which she did.

I decided to take my time on her pussy and not rush her to an orgasm. After all if being denied is good for us then I has to work in a smaller way for our mistress, right!? Oh it worked alright. She had an absolutely incredible and unusually noisy orgasm, she is usually very quiet when she cums, but not tonight.

This was another significant event.

As I had been unlocked and as today was my birthday (just, 4 minutes left) I was sort of expecting to be told to make love to her. This was why I took my time on her pussy with my mouth, I wanted to get her as close as I could, to give me the chance to give her an orgasm before I had one. After two and a half months I was worried this might be a problem.

I am lying on the bed between her legs, licking, caressing, fingering, stroking, getting her closer and closer to her orgasm. Waiting for the question, do I want to make love? Closer, closer, I slow down, closer, she is moaning, then writhing, then arching her back...

It suddenly occurs to me as I am lying there that she isn't going to say anything. I immediately get a rock hard erection, as the realization that she is denying me on my birthday, that she is seconds away from an orgasm and I am not going to get one as well. She crashes over the edge with a barely contained howl which for her is a lot, she is usually almost silent as she cums.

We lie, me with my head trapped between her powerful thighs, both floating on her post orgasmic high. I started twitching, my whole body reacting to some chemical rush that I have only experienced a few times.

What a night. I told her how I had reacted when I realised that I wasn't going to be asked to make love, how it had made me really turned on and hard. She told me that she had thought about it but was enjoying herself that she decided not to. This made me even more turned on. She had actively decided to take control of the events of the evening. It wasn't that she was just not thinking about me, she decided that I wouldn't cum because that wasn't what she wanted.

I am in awe.

Happy birthday to me.

KatyTwilight and allaboutHer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice