Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    Congratulations, you are going to really enjoy the delay cream sex! You get to do and feel everything EXCEPT the little bit you really need to reach an orgasm... !

i am still jealous of how your Mistress has taken to it, and taken control from you. Still hopeful Mistress Wolf will realize the possibilities adn start stepping it up more.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:06 PM
    Urgh. As if my hay fever wasn't enough I now have a head cold. Worse still my Wife has a nasty cough/cold that is stopping any playtime. Last night we shared a shower but by the time we got to the bedroom she was feeling pretty grotty so nothing happened.

We still had a really good evening together. In fact I was spoiled rotten by my Wife, giving me all of the attention I would normally give her. It started when we were practicing our German together using Duolingo. We were sat downstairs with my 18 year old son on the computer with his headphones on and back turned to us. This was just as well as my Wife decided to get her own back on me for licking her bottom when she was trying to do some German a few nights ago.

All of a sudden she pushed her tongue into my right ear. My ears are a major erogenous zone for me at the best of times but nearing four weeks since my last orgasm they are extra responsive. She then pushed her hand down my top and started rubbing my nipples. To say I found it difficult to concentrate on German is an understatement! I found it difficult to think in English let alone a new language.

This was followed by a trip to the shower for some intimate cleaning together. As she didn't feel up to a follow on massage we decided to epilate my legs instead, as it has been a few weeks since it was last done. My legs are definitely getting smoother with each epilation gradually leaving the hairs finer and slower to return. I really do wish she would do my chest and back but at the moment my Wife is only interested in me having smooth legs. I epilated the front of my legs and then my Wife got me to lie on my front while she epilated the back of my legs.

So no orgasm for either of us, but a lot of quality time spent with each other. I am really happy with that.

3. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    8:21 AM
    Hello Jasmic.

Sorry to hear you are both feeling poorly, but glad to hear you and your wife are progressing so well. I await the delivery of my Holy TrainerV2s. A little daunting that there is no lock or lock post which can be cut in an emergency...or in a snit. Once on, only breaking the device could get it off. Oh how I do hope it is a bit smaller all around.

Take care!

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This head cold has really put a spanner in the works. I was hoping to get a few sessions of pleasuring my Wife in this weekend before heading back to England for a week. We are going to be sharing a hotel room with our 18 year old son for two nights and busy selling my old car and visiting family, so it is unlikely that anything will happen until we get back to Germany. The nightmare will be if it gets onto my chest, but hey ho, that isn't the sort of thing people want to read in a blog about chastity, is it!?

Anyway, we have a bit over 24 hours left to get ready, a four hour drive to the ferry and an overnight trip back to England. Hopefully by the time I get back this cold will have gone.

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    sending positive thopughts for a quick recovery! Lots of vit C and liquids!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I just ate a juicy orange as I hadn't had any fruit today. Thanks for the kind thoughts. Lemsip is keeping me going. (hot lemon drink with paracetamol.)

7. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I hope you feel better and have a productive and safe journey!!

Jasmic68 likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The cold is going, slowly but surely, which is a relief. Also if I thought some fun and games might happen during our trip to England I now know for sure that it won't. My Wife, my wonderful keyholder, left the key to my HTv2 in Germany! Apparently it is now my job to remind her to pack the key as she has too much else to think about. :D Oh well.

9. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

Ahhh....the faint smatterings of long term chastity, longer than ever imaginable, may just be in the air. I have used that as a way to gauge where my Wife/Mistress/Keyholders thoughts were regarding chastity on several occasions. I have felt it is my responsibility when traveling to be at the ready in a locked up state to provide her with sexual pleasure by making sure to always pack her vibrator and maybe a few other toys and to pack some some sexy undergarments. I know where these items are located. I do not know where she hides the key. I have always felt and will continue to feel that as a Keyholder, it is her responsibility to remember the key if she really has the desire to unlock me. The first time I did this was way before our restart over 4 years ago on vacation and she FLIPPED and had a massive tantrum. She got SOOOOOO angry. She was even going to have a VERY vanilla family member who was house sitting find the key and mail it! I was in shock at her RAGE and all of the negativity spewing from her. Well, her rage made me angry so I cut the PVC lock post on my old CB3K and got out and that put an end to our use of chastity (and our sexlife in general) for a good while...and nothing happened sexually between us either that week because we were so mad at each other anyway. I saw it as an opportunity for her to spend the week teasing me and unlocking me upon our return, BUT she just did not get it. I used to get unlocked for orgasms relatively frequently in "those days" haha!. Well, the last several getaways since our "restart" have been different...I have reminded her about the key each of the last 4 years and the first year she brought it (unlocked for cleaning purposes only) The second and third year she played forgetful with the, "Oh darn it, you reminded me and I still forgot." and this year I got "You wont be needing it, just make sure you pack some things for me and the things you will need accordingly." ...and so it has gone...long term chastity and/or long term orgasm denial sneaks up on you very quietly and before you know it the days grow to months and then to a year and beyond! Moral of the story as always....be careful what we wish for! Keep us posted. Glad things are going so well.

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    We are still in England and, as predicted, there has been no opportunity for any fun time. Not however for the usual reason that my Ife is too busy, but because she is full of a nasty head cold and doesn't feel up to doing anything. We still have three days in England and then the overnight ferry and drive back home to do and then we will be able to concentrate on letting her relax and get better. My own head cold is pretty much gone, and being in England has also reduced my hay fever considerably. I am hardly able to give my Wife a cuddle as she is coughing so much.

This means that I am highly likely to go past my current record of just over five weeks without an orgasm. Even writing this mundane, totally non sexual journal entry is turning me on and making me swell in my HTv2. Just thinking that I might reach six weeks for the first time is almost more than I can take! Then I am away on a business trip until the middle of April, so it is not too much to think I could end up doing an 8 week stretch.

So yes, @allaboutHer , it does appear that things are beginning to slide into longer term chastity. Unfortunately my Wife isn't much into using toys, despite trying several. I want her to try a wand massager as penetrating vibrators do absolutely nothing for her. As soon as my German job starts paying me I will buy her one, which she has told me she also wants to use as a way of ruining my orgasms.

Oh dear, I can't write anymore, I need to allow myself to calm down before breakfast at the place we are staying begins. People might notice!

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1 month, 1 week and 1 day. That is what my Mansion Ticker is telling me is the amount of time since my last orgasm. This is now definitely the new normal as that is (at least) the third time in a row that I have been kept chaste for a period longer than five weeks. I haven't been pushed to six yet, though my Wife is so ill at the moment that is now looking a very real possibility.

I am feeling ridiculously horny.

I had an intense dream last night. My Wife had taken me to a pro Domme as she wanted to learn how to dominate me more. I was made to strip naked except for my Holy Trainer and stand behind my seated Wife, while the Domme asked her questions about herself and me. I was then taken into a separate room where I was cleansed of all hair and given a metal collar and strapped to a table. My Wife was brought in and taken through all sorts of procedures and introduced to ways of making me more submissive and other such fun as having my prostate milked and then having a man have anal sex with me while she watched.

This dream happened on the ferry back to Holland and as a result I didn't get much sleep!

I am feeling ridiculously horny!

12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    For various reasons not much has happened between my Wife and I over the past two weeks. I noticed that my libido had pretty much dipped to zero as a result, in that although I have been denied an orgasm for over a month no actual teasing or denying had gone on. It was simply due to being too busy, away from home, staying in a hotel room with my 18 year old son, traveling and worse still, my poor Wife had a really nasty cough. It was as if I knew nothing could happen so I didn't worry about it, but then that lack of worry went too far.

Anyway my Wife is obviously feeling better. We went to her bedroom last night to do some of our German lessons together (my pronunciation is better but she remembers the words better, then I am better at remembering verb endings. We should end up making one fluent German speaker!) I had a shower first as I have been wearing my Holy Trainer for 11 days and it can get a bit whiffy. I also had a shave as I like looking neat and tidy for my Wife.

I lay on her bed, only wearing my device. I wasn't expecting anything to happen but when I was doing one of my excercises she started pinching my bottom. She then ran her hands all over my back before caressing my ears (major erogenous zones for me!) It got to the stage very quickly where I could no longer lie on my front because of how I had swelled significantly below my device. As usual my Wife was giggling as she did it.

When we finished the lessons I was told that it was late and to go to my own bed.

She isn't a raging femdom mistress by any means, but she is MY mistress, and I love what she does, and I love her dearly.

DCHubby likes this.
  13. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Very nice T & D by the Mistress, and a good way to get things back on the tracks again!

I understand the libido drop, have been there for a while now. It's like there is no sense even getting aroused because you KNOW nothing is going to happen...

14. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    If you remember what my journals were like when we first started doing this my head was all over the place if nothing happened for a week, let alone two. I think this dip in libido is another sign of how things have developed over the past five months. As soon as my Wife started playing with me it was obvious that my interest was still there, it had somehow just become dormant. It was certainly an interesting experience.

The drop in my libido wasn't a sulky drop, or one that I worried about. I just wasn't seeking any sexual attention from or for my Wife.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It has been several days since my last update. I have been away from home working as a consultant for a German company which has been an amazing experience. I was invited to dinner at the apartment of one of the guys from the company who has been looking after me last night. He had an amazing vinyl record collection and we happily listened to The Specials, Madness, Gary Numann and much more until very late. I did suffer today though! Bier was definitely involved...

Anyway while I have been living in a hotel I have been locked in my Holy Trainer and I have done a lot of soul searching and asking questions about what my Wife and I are doing. It has been a really helpful period and I have come to realize that we really need a good conversation on Saturday about chastity and so on. Essentially I have got to a stage where I know I want to go on, that I love the attention my Wife gives and receives and that I never want to go back. I know that I want to try other things now as it has been a few months of just living this way, so I cannot be accused of rushing things!

The biggest realization has been that my Wife is definitely denying herself the attention she actually wants because she wants to make me happy. I was pushing for longer and longer terms of denial, as my chastity ticker shows. As I write this it reads 1 month, 2 weeks and 3 days. 47 days. The longest I have ever gone without an orgasm since I discovered them. If it was up to me I would happily push on, for at least another month. The problem is my Wife has admitted that she is missing me making love to her. It isn't that she feels guilty not letting me cum, she actually wants to feel it happen. It doesn't matter what the reason is for that, that is what she wants.

I hope we can discuss this on Saturday. What I would like is for us to come to an arrangement that we use chastity but with periods where she gets as much sex as she wants before locking me up again. I want to talk about other options but I'm not going to write about them here until after we have discussed them.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    During this week away from home I have reached the milestone of five months wearing the Holy Trainer. How time flies. I am currently happy to carry on wearing the HT as it will do what we need it to do while we work out how to move forwards and I continue to lose weight. Maybe I will eventually get a metal device, but right now that is a low priority.

17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It has finally happened. I have begged my Wife to let me cum. In all the time we have been doing this I never got even close, until tonight.

We have been upstairs in our bedroom, having a shower, being intimate, with me still in my Holy Trainer. I brought my Wife to an incredible, powerful orgasm by orally pleasuring her. It turned me on so much. She had been teasing me in the shower and then carried on after she had relaxed again after her orgasm. She was stroking my balls with her toes and got me to the point where I was begging to be allowed to cum.

At that point she said "tough!"

I told her that I was so turned on that my balls felt like they were on fire.

"In that case" she said "It's time to go downstairs for a drink."

KatyTwilight and DCHubby like this.
  18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    This morning I was giving my Wife a hug when without even thinking about it I asked her if she was going to let me cum today. I got a simple 'no' as a response and a kiss on my cheek, a pat on my bum and then she was off, being busy.

I was however unlocked as we have been swimming this morning and she does not want me to be seen in my Holy Trainer (she was convinced by something she read that it is not fair to expose our kink to other people.)

We have started our chat about the current state of play using chastity and we are both very happy with how things are going and very much want to continue with it. There are however things that need to be sorted that the Mansion has been very helpful with, namely getting a balance between my denial and my Wife's pleasure. We will talk about those later today.

19. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

This is my own personal opinion...based upon real women I know, my own personal experience and what I see here...it is not an absolute...but I think more than 50% of post 40 year old women come to an epiphany that that no longer need, want or desire intercourse as part of sexual activity...not saying they dont want to have closeness, intimacy and orgasms, but that can all be had in alternative ways. My friend, I believe that I and perhaps many others here in our age group have unknowingly expedited the reduction and ultimate end of intercourse for us by introducing the idea of enforced chastity through the use of a chastity device. Once they smell it in the air that we will gladly do without...it is all over....in my opinion. So, as it says, "be careful what you wish for."...you may have gotten it. She wanted it twice but did not get it...and she still seems happy, correct? I think that speaks volumes. Take care and keep us posted. I love hearing about your journey.

allaboutHer

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    She is still VERY happy.

Oh dear!

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I can't concentrate. I'm pacing about, trying to keep myself occupied. All I want to do is drag my Wife upstairs and lick her to another orgasm, but she is busy with our son. I'm not locked up so my penis is rubbing up and down inside my underwear and is driving me crazy. I would actually prefer to be locked up.

We have had part of our conversation about how to move forward with chastity, which have posted about already in another thread (the one I asked for some advice in a week or so ago) which was really positive. I want to finish the conversation with her, especially as we were talking about ruining my orgasms when she decided she needed a nap. It isn't something we have done yet though she has stated she is interested, and it was ones the main suggestions she liked regarding helping me last longer when we make love.

Can't concentrate....

Qveik likes this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The highs and lows of chastity, in 24 hours.

First, the lows.

Chastity, in my opinion, is much more about what is going on in the head than what is going on in the pants. It doesn't matter what the contents of the pants want, if the head isn't engaged, nothing will work.

My Wife got into a huge row with our son. The whys and wherefores are unimportant, the simple fact is it left her angry, hurt and upset. All my pent up feelings of hornyness vanished in an instant. I am not that insensitive that I would have demanded any playtime. It wasn't an easy thing, after being away from home for a week, being busy and ill for a week and traveling to England for a week I was ready to pop. Seven weeks with no orgasm. Up until that point we had been having a brilliant day.

I went to bed sad. Sad for my Wife, sad that she was upset and sad that our fun had been stopped so abruptly. I went to bed unlocked as well, mostly because we were going swimming again Sunday morning so there was no point locking me up. I went to bed angry and disappointed, and found it really difficult to get to sleep.

This morning things got worse before they got better. I asked my Wife how she was and find undo out that not only had she been upset with my son, she had also got upset with me. This really confused me as I had not even been in the room when the argument with our son had started. It turned out that she had felt overwhelmed with how much I had been talking about chastity on Saturday.

I am not proud to admit it, but this made me in turn very angry. I am only allowed to talk about chastity or sex on Saturdays and because things have been gng so well I haven't said anything at all for at least a month. On top of that I had only one topic that I wanted to discuss, my Wife's missing our love making and how she has been denying herself to make me happy. I had discussed how I felt during a morning walk and then I had read out the thread of advice I had received and how to resolve this. All I had wanted to do was finish up discussing how she felt about the advice and what we do to resolve this issue.

When she said that I had overwhelmed her I just snapped and said in that case we can't do this anymore. How can I continue with chastity when my main, central belief is she comes first if she won't let me talk about it when there is a problem? How can I continue of she isn't the center of the relationship in everything we do? She did look shocked at that, but I really meant it.

We discussed things a bit more and calmed down. The rest of the day has been really nice, we both swam a mile in our local pool, spent time in the spring sunshine in our garden (she adores gardening. I don't, but she does!) I cooked a lovely Sunday dinner and we just spent time together.

23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Now, oh my, the highs.

After dinner we went upstairs for a shower. I was still unlocked so the experience was quite different from when I am in my Holy Trainer.

My Wife always goes into the shower first, so while she washed her hair I shaved. I was asked to join her and told to wash her back. After seven weeks with no orgasm it wasn't long before I had the pleasure of an erection. My Wife is a bit shorter than me so as my penis became erect it became trapped between her buttocks. My Wife used this to her advantage, using the soap as a lubricant she rubbed herself up and down my penis. I very nearly collapsed. I was moaning with delight, and was soon thrusting madly. She pushed me away and told me it was time to wash my back.

I turned around and she soaped me, first my shoulders, then my back, then my buttocks. She reached between my legs and soaped me all the way through to my balls. This is usually where things stop, but not today. She turned around and used her own buttocks to rub up and down my buttocks. Hoooooooly moly, that was incredible. I was floating away in feelings of complete bliss. It didn't stop. She then turned around, bent me over so my face was up against the shower cubicle, and then rubbed her pussy up and down my buttocks.

My head exploded. I completely lost control. This is the closest I have ever got to feeling like someone is having sex with me. I wasn't the one who was 'doing', I was the one being 'done'. It was simply the most incredible experience and I was very close to an orgasm when my Wife laughed, patted me on the back and told me it was time to finish up.

As she got out of the shower I slid down into the shower tray, utterly unable to support my body weight.

When I finally managed to get my head back together I climbed back up and washed my front and climbed out. My Wife handed me a towel, a big smile playing across her face. By the time I got into the bedroom she was lying on her front, naked on her bed. I immediately started kissing her back and neck, straddling her body. She giggled and told me I was dribbling.

My Wife attempted to do her German lessons. I licked her bottom and very much put her off.

The important bit, the chastity fantasy come true bit, next.

24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I was licking my Wife's bottom, her lying on her front, me kneeling on the floor by the side of the bed. She was trying to do some German exercises on her iPad. Because I wasn't lying on the bed I was able to grip hold of her buttocks much more firmly and hold them apart, and raised her up off the bed a bit. This allowed me to lick her along the area between her ass and her pussy. She absolutely loved it.

When she turned over I slid up above her, until I was in a position to be able to enter her with my penis.

What are you doing? She said.

I want you, I replied.

No! She ordered, You are not allowed.

She pushed me back down between her legs where it only took a few more moments of licking before she had an incredible, powerful orgasm.

My Wife has truly started denying me. Ok, it was the first time I ever attempted anything like that, but the way she commanded me, the way she denied me, was amazing. It obviously turned her on as well as she basically used my face to cum on, I didn't exactly lick her very much. I just sort of stuck my tongue out and she used it to rub her clit on.

When she had come down from her orgasm we lay on the bed, holding each other. It was a beautiful moment. I felt utterly drained.

She then told me I had to put my Holy Trainer on, and giggled while I tried to get my still erect, throbbing penis back under the ring.

Then she went downstairs to watch tv and have a drink.

All those chastity pictures, all those cautioned pictures. They are no longer a fantasy. They are what happened to me tonight.

25. allaboutHer

Local Time:
    Hello jasmic.

You WILL learn that there is no rhyme nor reason...there is no 'winning' and that all of the agreed to guidelines between us as locked, chaste submissives and our Keyholders (notice I did not say DOMINANT Keyholders) go out the window on a whim when something does not suit them. I relented on something with my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder 6 years ago before our restart of 4 years ago with the agreement that she would let me try what was then my new strap on harness with the 5" strap on and integral anal plug attachment....well, that was 6 years ago...it has been used as anal plug harness hundreds of times since...still never as as strap on harness...its how they roll. I honestly think the trick which we so readily fall for is we get less and less and what we do get becomes of very high value and it is usually something they feel no real difficulty giving, as in not sacrificing much energy, time, thought or innate principle. Oh, it is a tangled web! Be careful with those Saturday discussions! You may just be hearing, "Why do we need to talk s
    much? Once a month would be plenty. I am happy with the way things are...just go with the flow. As long as I am happy that's all that matters, right (as she has you stoned on your own endorphins in subspace doing something you really like and you mindlessly agree.)?

Hang in there! Tis a slippery slope!

allaboutHer

Panda2010 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice