Complicated start

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jasmic68, Nov 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    What an amazing week. My Wife has been off work and we have hardly been apart for the past 9 days. As we went to bed she hugged me, told me she loved me, and thanked me for such a wonderful time.

A few highlights.

I got thoroughly told off for leaving washing up in the sink and going for a lie down and falling asleep. I won't ever do that again!

I have been my Wife's willing helper for the past two days after she hurt her back. I even got to wash her hair for her this morning which I really enjoyed. Her back was so sore I even had to lift her legs so she could get in the shower cubicle. The down side was I didn't get a chance to go for making our run of consecutive days with orgasms four in a row. Oh well, that will happen if she carries on the way she has been recently.

My Wife has hardly been able to keep her hands off of my bottom! She got really fruity with me when we went shopping Friday afternoon! I got very hot and bothered. I have managed to lose 10kg now and I'm beginning to look a lot more in shape.

Because my Wife hurt her back she wasn't in the mood for our Saturday chat about chastity. I took this pretty badly and wasn't able to keep the disappointment off of my face. I wanted to talk about my attempts to stop her feeling guilty, and how I asked for a long term denial to help her. Unfortunately the chat backfired and she just got upset with me. This is the one area of our arrangement I am struggling with. I tried starting a communication book with her but she hasn't written a single word in it in over a month, so I have given up, at least for now.

It has been a great week though, lots of cuddles, lots of intimacy and lots of teasing.

I look at my Chatity Mansion tracker that is currently telling me it has been 29 days since my last orgasm and I feel really good.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife's back is feeling better, so we were able to have a cuddle on her bed before she turfed me out so she could sleep. We are helping each other learn German so we had a good hour practicing first. My pronunciation is better but her memory is better, so together we might eventually make one fluent speaker!

Anyway, hopefully her back will be well enough tomorrow for some fun. She is really happy with me as I have really been helping her and making sure there is no pressure on her to feel like she has to do anything.

The only thing that has happened chastity wise of note is my Mansion tracker is telling me it is a month since my last orgasm. This is the third time in a row I have reached this length of time. The first was just under six weeks, the second just over five weeks, so I am still a week or so away from the longest denial period I have experienced so far.

This actually makes me really happy. I am not trying to beat anyone else's record, or even beat my own, I just like the fact we have quickly got into this sort of rhythm of my chastity. I do want to push my limits as I am wondering at what point would I get to feeling like begging for release. I am a bit concerned that I don't feel like that would actually happen. I don't miss masturbating at all, and although I would probably miss PIV sex given the choice I would rather be allowed to orally pleasure my Wife and be teased.

The feeling of contentment continues.

Is this getting boring? I feel like I should have a break down or crisis to make things more interesting!

3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Not at all, it's good reading as it's true to life, so do keep to reality.
    It's really good to find out about the little nuances in relationships such as ours, it helps us understand ourselves and our partners, and then to get more out of life from it. The fact that a lifestyle might feel repetitive, can mean you've found your ideal so it doesn't mean you need to change.
    I often say to others that if life feels boring, then take that as a good sign, don't reject what you have, all you need is something additional to do. But you really don't want the opposite of boring, which is the Chinese curse of "May you live in interesting times!"

Jasmic68 likes this.
  4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Interesting does mean that a lot is going on doesn't it. Are you a Pratchett reader by any chance?

I do know that more is going to happen eventually, my Wife has already hinted at certain things on the horizon. She is very much of the opinion that if we do everything now then we will soon get bored of it. If we introduce things slowly then we can get used to what we are already doing and really make it work.

I know she is right, although I cannot help but hope some of those new things happen soon!

For instance she promised me some fun and games if I managed to lose a decent amount of weight. I started back at the beginning of the year and I am now lighter than I have been in 9 years! At least 9, I don't have any data older than that. I still have a ways to go, but I am over half way towards my target and still happily losing weight.

One of the things I am apparently going to have happen is I am getting a new steel device relatively soon and then, next year, a full belt. My Wife wanted me to lose a lot of weight before getting the belt so that it would fit better. The full belt will allow me to have a flatter profile and let me wear more women's clothes without a nasty male bulge ruining the front. It wasn't part of my fetish to cross dress but it really makes my Wife happy, and because of that I get really turned on doing it.

I am hoping that she comes home from work with her back feeling better. I have driven her in each day this week to give her a chance to relax. It has been really nice being her chauffeur and she has been really appreciative. Not in a sexual way at all, but this isn't jut about the sex. I have really enjoyed the chance to prove that to her.

DarkKnight and bondinchas like this.
  5. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic. It's still good to update even if there's not too much happening it's where we are right now anyway. A word of caution on the full belt when you get one check for any hard edges I had one made a few years back and we never really use it as Miss finds it too hard and the locks stick out. The longest I ever wore it was only two days and it really was hard to cover up as the belt is way above my hips. If you are wearing it for feminising then it is likely to be really good as it does definately flatten you out but we found in male clothes it was hard to hide, the cage is much simpler but it does bulge as you know.
    Keep writing and we will keep reading.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  6. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip @wishful. I am looking to get either the Neosteel Arch or the Behind Barz full belt system. From what I have seen they both have very good reviews with regards wear ability. Both are expensive so I want to be absolutely sure about them before I buy. I am partially thinking of going towards these for the feminisation aspect but also for the increased security over a ball trap device. Not that I need extra security, I am a good boy who doesn't try to escape the confines of my Holy Trainer, this is purely down to the fact my Wife likes the look of the belt.

She has told me to get the Looker 2 with a urethral insert first for a year so that I can carry on improving my weight and prove to her that this isn't just a fad I am going through. If am willing to pay for the looker and wear it for that long then I will have finally proven to her how serious about chastity I am.

Talking of feminisation I am going to be at home all day, so I am going to take my doggie for a walk so I can then get changed into my nice new outfit when I get home.

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I have had a really good, completely non-sexual week. I have been driving my Wife to work after she hurt her back last Friday, and near to where I have been dropping her off is the most fantastic dog walk I have found so far. It is a ridge above the local city, with a large dog friendly area, wide open spaces and a fantastic mediaeval castle rebuilt in the 1800's to walk to. Apart from Monday the weather has been fantastic, cold but clear.

I have felt really useful, like I have been doing something to justify all the efforts my Wife has been putting in with me. The extra time with my Wife has been great too. I was hoping this was going to be rewarded with some fun time last night but she was stiff after our trip to the gym, so we watched some TV instead. I was also very disappointed when she told me that I wasn't needed today. She has business meetings to go to and with our dog the logistics just didn't make sense. I know I didn't hide my disappointment at all well, I was looking forward to helping her some more.

I will apologise tonight. It also means I have some time to get some much needed jobs done around the house.

My weight loss continues which we are really pleased with. I have now shed over 10kg, 22 pounds, or 1.6 stones. The change in my body is dramatic but as always there is still more to get rid of. It has actually been remarkably easy. All it has taken is a complete change in my diet, a considerable increase in the amount of exercise and the willpower not to stand with my head in the fridge eating all the cheese. Easy peasy! It is a sobering thought that at 12kg to go I have at least the same again to lose to get down to what is considered a healthy weight. Ouch.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  8. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Well, this is interesting.

It is 05:52. I have woken up with a ridiculous night time erection. I had to apply some lubrication either side of the ring as it was pulling so much, the skin was so tight it was burning.

Why is that interesting? Because for several weeks now I have been sleeping through the night. I cannot actually remember the last time I woke up and needed to walk down the corridor to my loo for a pee to relieve the pressure. I am probably still getting erections but they aren't waking me up.

The point is I have been wondering when or if I was going to get to a point of denial where I started to get desperate for release. I realize everyone is different but when I read about someone desperately horny after just a few days I wonder if something is wrong with me. I just haven't been that worried, in fact I have wanted to stay denied.

Right now my mansion ticker is saying it is 1 month and 2 days since my last orgasm, or 33 days. My penis is pulsing in my Holy Trainer and I can feel a definite pressure down there. I know that in the past I would definitely have masturbated. I still don't want to relieve myself that way, but I know if my Wife wanted anything from me now would definitely be the best time to ask me.

Another variable to consider is the fact that I have not been allowed to pleasure my wife for a week. Her back hurt too much until a few days ago and we have been busy the last few evenings so nothing has happened. Early on in my time denied this probably would not have made a difference, but I know I have had to control my grumpiness over the last few days. When my Wife told me that she did not need me to drive her yesterday I was crushed and I have to admit that the chance of some reward for being so helpful is part of the reason for my disappointment.

The issue is I asked my Wife to keep me locked up for a long period, at least until the end of Lent which is a month away, or until my birthday which is another seven weeks after that. It looks like I am going to get my wish and find out what it feels like when I reach the point of begging for release.

wishful likes this.
  9. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hello jasmic.

Don't be surprised if you reach a point where you go from desperation for an orgasm to a feeling of dark resignation with little to no PHYSICAL arousal and a mental feeling of "Oh my God, what have I done to myself and gotten myself into!" as you watch/see/hear about other males and their sexual escapades/trysts/conquests and other females obviously making themselves available to be the recipient of male sexual attention. You may not be anywhere near this phase yet and perhaps your Wife will not get bored or complacent in her role or decide that you don't need the sexual attention that YOU want or think YOU want. I am enjoying the reports...keep em coming!

allaboutHer

10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    Wow, you described my feelings perfectly, especially the part about the desperation felt while hearing about other men's trysts and flirtatious women. It's like you read my mind.

11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    My Wife isn't complacent in her role, @allaboutHer, but she does have her own way of doing things.

Something she said this evening illustrates what I mean.

As it is Saturday I was allowed to talk to her about this thing that we do. I mentioned, not in a whining or complaining sort of way, just as a matter of fact, that one of the things I struggle with is the way she never talks about the chastity side of our relationship. It means that I don't really know what she actually wants from me. Apart from the rules about calling my penis a penis and only talk about chastity or other kinks on a Saturday, she has not told me anything I have to do. So everything I do is because I want to, or because I feel like it would make her happy.

So, I said that she never talks about chastity, or about how she feels or what she wants. Her response was she never talks about cleaning our teeth, we just do it. Kaboom! So she sees the chastity lifestyle as fundamentally something we do in the same way that she sees cleaning her teeth.

At first I was a bit perturbed, as teeth cleaning is so mundane, so 'normal'. But then I thought a bit more and realised what the implication is. My Wife could not imagine not cleaning her teeth. She thinks of the chastity in the same way. I asked her and she agreed, she cannot think about not doing chastity. This is now our new 'normal'.

One other thing came up that I really do need to get her to get over. She is still feeling that she has to suppress her own desires to fully realize my own needs to be denied. She feels that she cannot have PIV sex with me because I have asked her to deny me for lent. I really wish she would get an account here at the mansion so I could get her to chat with some of the Mistresses about this issue. If anyone is willing to chat with her about this and give her some advice I would be able to let her know and see if that would get her to join. I wouldn't want to be a middle man in the conversation as I would want it to be private from me and I would want the other Mistress to be as confident as possible that it was my Wife they were talking to.

wishful likes this.
  12. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Another interesting thing has happened, another experience instigated by my long term lock up.

I wrote about how I woke up Friday morning feeling ridiculously horny. That feeling continued and actually built up all day. It was like my balls were itchy, but on the inside. I was feeling leaky all day, and my Holy Trainer got very uncomfortable. It had been 34 days since my last full orgasm. My Wife isn't interested in ruined orgasms or any sort of prostate milking, so that really was the last time anything even remotely related to an orgasm had happened to me.

I was lying on my bed, playing on my iPad, when the feeling suddenly got really intense, I was glad it was late at night as I was on my own and not trying to do anything that involved any sort of brain power. All of a sudden I felt a build up of pressure at the base of my balls, and then, in a gush, I had an involuntary orgasm. Not a full, pulsating one, not one that involved any pleasure receptors in my brain, just a large and messy seepage of semen that just flowed out of me.

It was a very strange experience. I have never had anything like this happen to me before. I have been down about it all day and my Wife was confused as to why it made me feel like that. It comes down to the fact that I promised not to masturbate OR cum without her permission. I am lucky that she is so down to earth as she really wasn't concerned about it at all. I sad I was disappointed it didn't happen when I was with her as then I would have known she would be sure it wasn't because I had done anything to make it happen. She just shrugged and that was that.

Qveik likes this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    And I just helped her have an orgasm with some oral attention and then got told to bugger off as she was happy and tired and wanted to sleep.

wishful likes this.
  14. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Hello jasmic!

I hope you did not take exception to my comment about "becoming complacent". I did not say your wife was complacent, but I DID say the possibility lurks that she MAY become "bored and complacent". That seems to be one of the stages of evolution with Keyholders on here who share similar behaviors as my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder, your Wife and several others of us who seem to "bump into each other" with similar lamentations at times. It is just a thought. As pathetic as it seems (forgive that word) the guy in the video given one minute to get off when we knows he has no chance is a lucky man. Complacency maybe, but at least he is being paid attention to.

allaboutHer

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    As always @allaboutHer I welcome and enjoy your thoughts and responses on my journal. It is almost impossible to put any emphasis into the replies I give that show that so don't worry, I was not in any way annoyed by your choice of words.

I could not live the life that the guy in that video lives. I am sure he 'enjoys' the attention, but I have a more gentle, loving relationship with my Wife. I wish she teased me more often, I love it when she gets all worked up with me, but I am not going to complain to her or I risk her not wanting to give me the attention I already get due to feeling pressure. Our relationship continues to evolve and I am happy to follow her lead at her pace.

I think if I ever got to the point where I felt she had became complacent I would want to talk about it and find out what the issue was. Her edict that this has to be fun is important, so I do try to make sure it remains that way.

16. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:19 AM
    Had one of those "releases" in the shower one night, not even stimulated, just happened.... Told Mistress Wolf as soon as possible, and She asked if I had done anything, told her no, not even hard... very strange feeling, not even enjoyable, just the body purging. Mine was around the 20 day mark IIRC...

Jasmic68 likes this.
  17. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I wasn't hard either. I had pulled my Holy Trainer closer to my body the same way I do all the time a few times as a way of trying to release the itch.

I know that if I ever feel that same way again to try and be with my Wife so she sees it happening for herself. I wouldn't have felt so bad if she was with me as there would be no question I did anything to break her trust.

18. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    A mixed weekend. It didn't start well, I don't know how but somehow I managed to really wind my Wife up on Friday evening. It was Saturday afternoon before she gave me a hug and told me that she did love me. She did let me give her an orgasm orally last night which I think I have already written about.

Today has been incredible. We went for a swim early this morning, we are doing a charity event swimming 22 miles in 12 weeks. Then we had breakfast in our local Bakerei, then walked the dog on a cold, crisp, beautiful afternoon. All the sorts of things that somehow turn my Wife on!

This evening turned into shower and bedroom fun. We washed each other's backs, both getting turned on by extra attention to our bottoms and between our legs. I could barely stand up as she turned the power jet setting into me. Then I gave her a lovely back massage before orally pleasing first her bottom then her pussy.

I have had to be let out of my Holy Trainer for the next few days as I have a bit of a nappy rash style sore developing just below my glans, so I was available for my wife to make full use of. She got so worked up that she pulled me up and demanded that I make love to her.

It was incredible. Since the last time we had sex I have lost a considerable amount of weight, and it made a huge difference. My Wife really got into it, and kept encouraging me to thrust harder and at first slower, but then faster and faster. She took me over the edge and then followed me over, both of us having an orgasm together, the first time that has happened in a very, very long time, possibly even 10 years. My Wife is usually very quiet when she cums, but not this time. She was scrunched up underneath me as the powerful waves of pleasure took over and she squealed as she orgasmed.

As I collapsed by the side of her she burst out laughing and said something I cannot ever remember her saying.

That was fantastic!

Obviously I felt good about that. She then joked I was going to hell for breaking my pledge to give up orgasms for Lent. I didn't feel so good about that!

Qveik likes this.
  19. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi Jasmic. You should not feel bad as it not a competition is it? If your wife wanted you and she got you then that's the right result. Anything else is just too negative really isn't it?
    Sorry I sound a bit demanding in my opening but from your history I think if you look I from the outside you will see a wonderful thing has happened so enjoy it as time progresses you will probably get plenty of lock up anyway. It's also good not to let your wife think you are upset about having a great time having sex. You are supposed to or it's all a bit pointless isn't it.

All I am saying really is feel good you obviously did good.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  20. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I was sort of joking when I said I felt bad about failing at my pledge for Lent. I had a great time and the look on my Wife's face after her orgasm was something I will always remember. To know I made her feel like that and to get such a rare thing as a simultaneous orgasm is worth everything I have done and given up over the past few months.

21. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Yes! The Mansion is back! After a week or more of error messages and nothing working it is really good to have everything back where it belongs.

The only thing to report is everything appears to be continuing and developing as normal. Well, as normal as it can be in this sort of relationship.

We have had a few blips where lack of sleep (hayfever mostly) and general crabbiness has meant both myself and my Wife had have a low tolerance for each other, but the new me means apologies are made several days earlier than they were before and we usually make up very quickly. As a result my Wife has had several happy evenings since the Mansion went down and her orgasm count is climbing nicely. As it stands things are about an 8/1 ratio between us which is pretty good.

I had to spend a week unlocked from my Holy Trainer which I did not enjoy. My penis had got a rash on it that was sort of like a nappy rash, it took several days to go down. My Wife happily locked me up when it had cleared up again. It makes me more determined than ever to get a metal device as soon as possible, the HT was a good device to start with but I want something I can clean myself in easier.

The best and funniest thing that happened was when my Wife and I had been in the shower and then laid down on her bed to do some of our German lessons. She had laid on the bed on her front, naked, and I could not resist her lovely, sweet and extremely lickable bottom. I dived on it, parted her legs and went to work. She attempted to carry on with the lessons (we are using the Duolingo app, it is pretty good for something that is free.) One type of exercise is to repeat a phrase that you listen to. At first she was doing fine, but her voice was getting huskier and huskier, and the groans, whimpers and moans she was making was hilarious.

I really enjoyed myself as normally she is super quiet. The way she tried to do the lessons really let me know how much she was enjoying my attention. It wasn't long before she put the iPad down and concentrated on me rather than learning German.

Happy days.

Qveik and Caged Wolf like this.
  22. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    At last! I am away from home and the Internet here sucks major balls! I've not been able to connect for the past two days.

I have started work in Germany for the first time since moving here last October. I left home Sunday afternoon, which put a major downer on the day. In the 6 months I have been in Germany my Wife and I have got very close and are really enjoying being together. This first trip away is for five days and it is the first time we have been apart in all that time (apart from when she goes to work for the day, of course.) I do need to contribute at least something to our budget though.

I am wearing my HTv2 though my Wife did insist I bring a key with me. It is in a sealed envelope with her signature over the join, and so far I have not had any reason to want to get it out. I did wake up ridiculously early on Monday morning, but that was caused by nerves about my first meetings and interactions rather than caused by my cage. Everyone has been really nice though and very helpful. They have helped me with my German and it's actually helped me a lot. Today we had fun trying to teach each other how to say squirrel as it is almost impossible for an English speaker to pronounce it properly in German (try saying Eichhörnchen!) and Germans can struggle with saying squirrel.

The funny thing is during the meetings and when I am thinking about my job, I haven't once remembered I am wearing a Htv2. It really has got to the stage where it is just what I do. That doesn't mean it is boring, or normal, it's just not taking up every moment of my day. It is almost a surprise when I go to the loo and suddenly remember I have to sit down! It is also because the HTv2 has got so comfortable I don't really feel it on me anymore.

A week ago last Saturday I didn't bother using my talking priveliges as I simply couldn't think of anything to say to my Wife. Last Saturday, while we were out walking our dog, I told my Wife that I still didn't have anything to say, but I didn't want her to think I was bored with wearing the device. I love the effect it has had on our lives. I told her that since she likened chastity to cleaning her teeth (something she does but doesn't usually talk about) I really cannot think about what to say.

I am however really looking forward to Thursday night when I get to go home. As I left on Sunday my Wife said it was a shame I had to go as she was feeling very horny. She giggled as she went back indoors.

kellysbitch and TitaniumChastiTi like this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    The last few days have been interesting to say the least, and yesterday was just amazing.

I returned from my work trip to a bit of an argument with my Wife. She had had issues after work and my enthusiasm at my return was met with a headache and an early night from my Wife. Not the homecoming I was looking forward to. After the best part of a week away I had hoped for something a little more pleasant. The backlash in my mood on Friday was pretty severe, I spent the whole day wondering why I had thought chastity had been a good idea and really wanting to quit.

That was ridiculous and thankfully I am now very happily locked up again. I spent Saturday unlocked for swimming and then in the afternoon I was allowed to pleasure my Wife.

We started off having a shower together, following our usual routine of my Wife getting in first and then being told when I was allowed to enter the cubicle. I wash her back and then give her bottom a good clean, paying particular attention to her ass. She loves it when I turn the shower hose onto jet blast and spray her ass and pussy with it, and she was moaning a lot when I was rubbing her as well.

Then it was my turn. It is just 3 weeks since my last orgasm and I got the sensations I need to confirm this is a good thing to do. She started off washing my back, kneading my shoulder muscles after my morning swim (54 lengths of a 25 meter pool.) she then soaped my bottom and rubbed me between my legs. She cupped my balls and gave them a good soaping and rub too.

She is getting so good at this couldn't help myself but start to thrust back up against her hand, holding on to the shower cubicle to stop me sliding down onto the floor. After a few moments though my legs couldn't support me anymore and, rather than fall through the cubicle screen, I collapsed in a heap at her feet. My Wife loves the effect she has on me and this is her main motivation for supporting my request for chastity. I managed to pull myself back up and, clinging to her for support, we kissed passionately for several minutes.

After we dried I massaged her back and legs with some lemongrass massage oil before lying down between her parted legs and licking her bottom. This is where several months of practice are paying dividends as I am getting closer and closer to helping her have an orgasm this way. I got the closest I have ever got and it was a shame I couldn't help her that final bit over the edge. She turned over so I could lick her pussy and it only took a few moments before she had a really powerful orgasm. I was holding her breasts as she came and she grabbed hold of them as well, pushing down and arching her back up off of the bed as she leant forwards.

Any doubts I had about chastity were banished, utterly.

The sex my Wife and I are having is amongst the best we have ever had. We are both really happy.

Caged Wolf likes this.
  24. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Something has just occurred to me, that makes my changed approach to sexual expression with my Wife much more easy to understand.

BC (before chastity) we had a pretty good sex life. We would make love in a very vanilla way and I could usually bring my Wife to orgasm, though not always. I have always enjoyed giving her pleasure orally and more often we would do that than have PIV sex. My success rate of bringing my Wife to orgasm was much better with my tongue than my penis.

The problem is my Wife would almost never reciprocate and give me an orgasm. She hates putting my penis in her mouth and I have only had two orgasms that way in our 28 year relationship, both while I was wearing a flavored condom. She hates getting any of my cum on her as well, so the idea of any going in her mouth makes her feel sick. She did sometimes give me a hand job but I used to suffer from performance anxiety and be unable to cum, and sometimes I would be put off as she looked so bored doing it.

This meant I was left feeling sulky and like my own needs were being ignored. Orgasms with my Wife were way better than in my own and I would be in a bad mood if I didn't get one whenever she did. For five years I had a problem with a tight foreskin meaning I was unable to reach orgasm through penetration. After my Wife had an orgasm she would help me masturbate, but over time this became less frequent.

Anyway, to the point. I am unable to have orgasms as often as my Wife, especially as I get older. I am approaching my 50s and it takes me a good four days or so to refill and get ready to have another orgasm. It takes a good week until there is enough product to make a decent orgasm. If I expected an orgasm every time my Wife had one we would only be able to do anything sexual at most four times a month. The problem is that my Wife gets turned on when she gets turned on, not when I demand it. So we would probably only do anything at most two or three times a month.

AC (after chastity) I usually get to pleasure my Wife several times a week and when I get to have an orgasm it feels incredible. I have stopped worrying about reciprocation and as a result the pressure has been removed from my Wife. As a result of that she is much more relaxed and as a result of that she can hardly keep her hands off of me.

We are currently at a point where after three months of this year our ratio is ten orgasms for my Wife to one of mine. I am getting an amazing amount of time spent pleasuring my Wife, much more than I would had my Wife still been pressured to do anything in return and limited by my own pipe work. And that ratio is looking like it will improve as my Wife is getting much more relaxed and less worried about making me cum.

We are having so much fun and we are closer than ever. This really was the best decision we could have made and I am finding it much easier to cope with.

Qveik and wishful like this.
  25. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Three weeks and three days since my last orgasm and I have just started having that now familiar, warm, oozy feeling in my balls. It is the feeling that was the precursor to having the leakage I experienced during my last denial session, though not as intense yet.

I have realised a few things this week. First was the revelation I put in my last post, that I am having much more intimate contact with my Wife as a result of my not expecting to cum every single time something fruity gets started. Second is the way in which my chastity has become a reciprocal turn on for my Wife.

When we first started this she was unsure as to why on earth I would not want to cum and felt guilty not letting me. We have now experienced several multi-week periods of me in chastity and she has seen the effect my going longer than three weeks between orgasms has on me. That guilt is no longer an issue as she thoroughly enjoys what we are doing.

What will happen from now will be a ramping up of activity as she enjoys the way I respond to her teasing, such as when we have a shower together and I collapse from the sheer overwhelming feelings she instigates in me. This reaction just is not present for at least the first two weeks after I have an orgasm. Yes, the feelings are nice but no, I do not fall in a squirming heap of ecstasy at her feet when she rubs my bottom. After two weeks I start to be unable to control myself when she teases me and she really loves this.

So over the next few weeks she will get more and more turned on by my response until it gets to the point where she is unable to deny me any longer and will want me to have an orgasm inside her. This has happened in between the five and six week period, where she gets to a point where not doing this is denying herself as much as it is denying me.

At least that is what has happened up until now. I am not so sure now. Several weeks ago I started writing in a communication book, on the advice of @LadyBlaze. My Wife has at last started replying in it. She has obviously been able to write things that she has been unable to say, and as a result my head is in a bit of a whirl. It turns out that my Wife is very keen to use ruined orgasms as a way of extending my chastity periods, and to try using delay cream as a further way to get what she needs while further denying me.

I cannot even begin to imagine where this journey is taking us, but I am so glad that I started it and that she has taken over. I read blog posts from guys making all the mistakes I made, getting all worked up over the early stages of chastity and it makes me smile. If they are as lucky as I have been and have a partner who is truly interested in this lifestyle the best thing they can do is to stop worrying, stop overloading their partners with ideas, options and requests, and just go with the flow. It took me a long time to learn that though, so I am certainly not going to be critical of anyone.

Qveik and rhodry04 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice