Chastity Contracts

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Sep 2, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    My question is, are they legally binding contracts. Will they hold up in a court of law?

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    No.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    In my view they are not.

At least they are not enforceable in law in any jurisdiction I know. But this does not make them valueless in law for defensive purposes. The point is this. There are many acts which are lawful by consent but unlawful otherwise. Like boxing matches or certain other fights , lawful consensually, but which if non-consensual would constitute criminal assaults. So CP (within limits) , for example, can be lawful if administered by consent but not otherwise: thus consent can be a defence to a criminal charge. Ditto many consensual bondage sessions. But consent has to be of the essence. This was the thought process behind my first post on this thread back in 2009: to give her the maximum power within such parameters as the law (in whatever jurisdiction it may be) allows.

So whilst not 100% absolute, I consider that what I devised then is the best that can be devised in the context of legal frameworks as they exist today. This also incidentally is why I included a time frame; for under most jurisdictions consent can be withdrawn at any time. So this proviso was a workaround.

Look at it the other way. If a male has sex with a female without consent, it is rape and a serious criminal offence. If it is with consent, then no problem. But the difference can often be a matter of dispute, so the issue in such cases is frequently whether consent was given or not. In such situations it is often very difficult to prove one way or the other, so he gets the benefit of the doubt: hence the low conviction rate. The odds are against her from the start. Extrapolate further , and a fortiori, so posit that she had given her consent to sex in writing and in advance, then her chances afterwards if she later dispute it surely reduce from slim to zero.

So: IMO what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The thinking behind what I drew nine years ago was in order to put him, as far as possible, in a similar situation in reverse; so that he will have thus consented in advance in order that she would have carte blanche to do to him whatever she liked as far as the law allowed, and nothing he could do about it. It is far from perfect I know. If anyone else has a better framework I should very much like to see it.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Joroincharge is absolutely correct. The contract is not offensively enforceable but can constitute evidence consent for the defense.

Joroincharge and Doczilla421 like this.
  5. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Quite. And they'll both know it. And so in practice, if not in theory, it can be very difficult if not nigh on him possible for him to wriggle out if she manages the FLR properly, as she'll then have him well and truly by the balls from day one. And if during the six month or whatever time span doesn't find a way to convert the FLR to permanent, then either she doesn't want to do so, or (unlikely but possible) just hasn't got what it takes to do it.

6. SUBBYCUCKY97

SUBBYCUCKY97 Looking for a push in the right direction.

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    Id love my amazing goddess @MaidenSyn and i to have a contract. Firmly cementing my place as her property

#verifiedgoodboy

Guest 7373 likes this.
  7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Plenty here in the thread. I drafted one myself backalong. In 2009 Is #13. But plenty others too!

Guest 7373 likes this.
  8. SUBBYCUCKY97

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    Ill have to beg her to have one with me

9. SUBBYCUCKY97

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    Can someone please give me a good contract. Not just chastity mainly a slave dom contract. Am signing myself over as a sub to my goddess

Guest 7373 likes this.
  10. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd pay good money to be in a courtroom where a contest of such a contract was taking place. lol

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Depends what you mean.

Such a contract would not be enforceable in law in any jurisdiction I know.

But suppose someone were charged with something criminal, which would be an offence if non-consensual, but lawful otherwise? And the 'contract' or whatever were adduced as evidence of consent? Very nice point indeed.

This is not entirely academic. Issue of consent often arises vanilla. Straightforward sex is the most obvious, but there others, and not just on sexual matters: e.g. an 'assault' being a tackle n the course of say a game of rugby football.. Consensual is fine, if not it's rape, or assault and battery or whatever.. But if disputed, how to prove? Not always easy.

And if she's written agreeing and even asking for it in advance the chances become slim to none. Just as the rugby player who's signed an otherwise vanilla contract with the club.

Guest 7373 likes this.
  12. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    Unless a clause involved something that was a criminal act, it sure would be enforceable, from a legal standpoint. You are right that you can't execute a contract for something that is illegal, such as assaults, non-consented sexual contact, etc. But any other requirement spelled out in the contract would indeed be enforceable if either party wanted to press the issue and there wasn't something in the contract itself that made it defective in some way. A contract, by definition, is an agreement that is enforceable in a court of law. Otherwise, it's just an agreement (and to be fair, most "contracts" people come up with for things such as what we're discussing are indeed agreements because they don't contain the necessary legalese to actually *be* contracts).

Joroincharge likes this.
  13. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Indeed. There are some things which are illegal even if consensual. And nothing can make them otherwise.

And, yes I agree your definition of a contract re enfirceability.

But I meant: what if an agreement in writing isn't even intended to be legally enforceable but just a declaration of consent? As, e.g. in my #13. But is produced in court just as evidence of the consent (and not for anything else) if in later issue.

Answer: I don't know,.but I'd guess the benefit of the doubt rule would apply at very least. Down to the jury I guess!

14. RangerCuck

Local Time:
    Imagine being on that jury. "You have to decide if this man's unintended orgasm did indeed constitute a breach of his contract with his wife to not cum for a period of 100 days! We believe it did, and feel the plaintiff is entitled to just compensation!" :p

Unlucky and Guest 7373 like this.
  15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    The mind boggles indeed! But even within marriage sex has to be consensual. And though in England a marriage can be annulled if not consummated this is not true everywhere. When I studied Scots Law it certainly wasn't the case there: Maxim:"Consensus non concubinatus facit matrimonium". And I have an LL.B there

Not changed since, as far as I know.

16. Bratty Boi Chastened

Bratty Boi Chastened Psychologically getting off by NOT getting off!

UK
    Local Time:
    "I aim to misbehave!" :D

El Guapo likes this.
  17. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:

As someone who does not have a keyholder ..i like this contract....

18. Angels Bitch

Angels Bitch Property of Keyholder Angel

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    Is a contract a good thing or better to just play by ear

19. fetishshot

fetishshot Member

Local Time:

Got a file I can send vie email.

20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I think it's usually guys who "need" a contract more than gals do. Men tend to be more pedantic about documenting and making lists of things, whereas a woman just needs to know "Rule 1. She makes the Rules" and has the woman's prerogative of always being able to change her mind.

The keyholder and chastised will often come into chastity with very different understandings, so the process of discussing and writing up a contract can be a useful tool for both to understand aspects that the other may not have thought of. After that you can then not bother with it, unless you also have written rules for looking after the house, the kids, your holiday spending and the family finances, most people agree quite complex arrangements informally so why should chastity be different? Once you both know what the "rules" are, they don't need to be written down.

Thinking about it, I'm coming to the conclusion that having the rules in hard copy may actually be detrimental to your relationship developing, as it may make the rules feel too formal so not allowing them to evolve quite so easily.

21. Miss anne

Miss anne Member

Local Time:
    A method proved to succeed to rid submissive of irritating/ damaging habits.

Submissive will be placed in chastity on arrival home. If keyholder wishes, add any other devices also, e.g. anal beads, hooks, collars clamps. (More effective the more uncomfortable his time is and he will be distracted from bad habits)

1 key will be placed in key safe, this will be his chastity key. Other key will remain property of keyholder. Upon starting a minimum time of around 4 hours will be entered into the key safe. For every infringement without the keyholders permission an additional 6 hours will be added.

Submissive will only be cage free once he has access to his key. all additional equipment must be reinstalled on arrival home for training to continue into next evening or day.

The more that the habit continues the more time will build. Keyholder will have access to her property whenever she wishes but if submissive reaches orgasm without permission keyholder may wish to administer a punishment.

This is the latest contract I have with my partner to stop him from smoking, still proving a success.

sissy_connie likes this.
  22. slutsarah

slutsarah Long term member

retired
    Skokie, IL United States
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    here is my sample. haven't shown my KH yet.

Chastity Contract

Definitions

CHASTITY BELT Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse.

USER The individual who will wear the device, hereafter referred to as the HUSBAND. By definition the HUSBAND has granted the control of his sexual organs and services to the KEYHOLDER.

KEYHOLDER The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device, hereafter referred to as the WIFE. By definition, the WIFE is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the users sexual organs, services, and anything else She determines.

Term

Husband will wear said device for the foreseeable future.

Hygiene

Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device.

Husband will notify the Wife immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.

The Wife will permit at least one removal of device in a seven-day period for cleaning and shaving.

Husband agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Wife, including restraints if deemed necessary.

Husband agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.

Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings.

Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However during such release no sexual releases are permitted and husband agrees once medical condition is rectified immediate return of the device will commence without delay.

Keys

Wife will retain all keys to said device.

Wife will carry one key on her person at all times.

Husband will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.

Wife will make one emergency key available to Husband for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to Husband.

Husband agrees that in such emergency he will notify Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.

Husband agrees that once medical condition has been rectified Husband will re-secure device immediately and notify Wife of said action.

Sexual Release

Wife agrees that husband will be entitled to a release when She feels like it. Releases will be for a period of no less than 8 hours but no more than 24 hours.

Wife is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out. At least one release per year will be by means of sexual intercourse.

Husband acknowledges and agrees that Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife do not constitute a release for Husband.

Husband agrees to satisfy Wife by whatever means Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification.

Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may release husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until Wife permits one.

Husband agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Wife.

Husband agrees that Wife may use devices mentioned above in addition to other restraints on Husband and Husband will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Husband is told by Wife to stop, the expectation is compliance. Failure will result in punishment both immediate and future.)

Non-Sexual Releases

Husband agrees that Wife may release Husband out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.

Husband agrees to abide by all directions from Wife during such releases.

Husband agrees to re-secure device upon command from Wife.

Attire

Husband agrees that Wife may require certain clothing to be worn by Husband, including but not limited to feminine clothing such as heels, hosiery, and other items. In such cases Husband agrees to follow directives as set forth by Wife. In all cases Husband will be attired in panties approved by the Wife.

Wife agrees that she will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, or that would cause public humiliation for Husband unless the Wife feels the need to humiliate the Husband.

Husband acknowledges that Wife may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Husband and that Husband is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

Chores

Husband will take responsibility for the performance of all household chores as directed by Wife. This includes, but is not limited to, laundry, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the floors, trash removal, and general cleanup of all rooms within the house. Wife may request that these chores be done at any time that she sees fit and in any attire she decides. Husband will clean the bathrooms naked except for cage and wear a full maid’s uniform at least once a week when cleaning house and will never be un-chastised when dressed as a Sissy maid.

General Understandings

Both parties agree that every day life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

Husband agrees that he will have a limited budget and the Wife will control how much money he is allowed. The Husband must ask permission before purchasing any clothing or other items not essential to the household.

Husband agrees and understands that Wife may use various methods to tease and torment Husband at any time. Further more, Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Wife may continue at will.

Wife understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed from Husband during periods of confinement.

Husband is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release are given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Husband comes up with.

Husband understands that he must quit smoking. Continuation of smoking may be grounds to cancel this contract.

Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.

Penalties and Punishments

Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behavior.

Breach of contract by Wife will constitute a cancellation of contract.

Cancellation of contract will result in immediate release of Husband from device.

Breach of contract by Husband will be handled at the discretion of the Wife as outlined below.

Unauthorized removal of device will result in a thirty-day period of lock up and denial for Husband. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period.

Unauthorized removal of device that includes a sexual release will result in a sixty-day period of lock up and denial for Husband. Again, absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period. Additional punishment may be added as determined by Wife

Husband agrees that additional restraining, spanking, flogging, private or public humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct or punish infractions from contract.

Husband agrees that the Wife may choose to inform others of Her control over him via chastity cage. The Husband will have no say in who the Wife chooses to share with.

Husband agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination of this agreement and that such refusal could lead to other detrimental behavior on part of Wife.

Wife Signature____________________________________Date_ _______________

Husband Signature_________________________________Date____ ____________

Upon signing of contract Husband is to immediately secure said device and hand over keys to Wife. Terms of this contract commence upon transfer of keys.

23. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    The attachment is our contract.

Attached Files:

24. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    if I had somebody to have a contract with I would be glad to sign it if it would please her

25. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Below are our "rules" (not really a legal contract because that's a turn off). It's partly based on the contract posted on the first page here.

• Satisfying the Wife: The Husband agrees to satisfy the Wife by whatever means she deems necessary for sexual gratification.

• Initial lock-up period: There is an initial lock-up period of at least 3 months, during which the Husband must not be unlocked by the Wife. During this period, the Husband is not allowed any sexual release, and the Wife cannot unlock the device for intercourse. The Wife can extend the initial lock-up period at her pleasure, up to a maximum of 12 months.

• Releases: After the initial lock-up period, the Wife is given sole discretion of how often the device will be unlocked, and how often and in which manner the Husband is allowed sexual release. The Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by the Wife, and that the Wife may release the Husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until the Wife permits one.

• No begging: The Husband will not ask or beg for a sexual release. During intercourse, the Husband will not ejaculate or ask whether he can ejaculate until the Wife proactively permits it.

• Ejaculation warning: During intercourse, sexual play, or teasing, the Husband will announce when he is close to ejaculation, so that the Wife can decide whether she will stop stimulation or allow the Husband a full or 'ruined' orgasm.

• Playing along: The Husband will not resist a re-locking of the device after removal. Furthermore, the Husband will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.

• Keyholding: The Wife will retain the key to the chastity device and will not leave the key in a place easily accessible for the Husband.

• Emergency key: The Wife will make one emergency key available to the Husband for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, medical or extreme discomfort issues, and any similar situations in which the device needs to be removed for a limited amount of time. The emergency key will be sealed in a tamper-evident way. The Husband agrees that in such situation he will notify the Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. Once the situation has rectified, the Husband will re-secure device immediately and the key will be sealed as soon as possible.

• Hygiene: The Husband is responsible to keep his genitals as clean as possible and to shave his pubic hair regularly. In the event that the chastity device needs to be unlocked for the purpose of a 'deep clean', this has to be done under supervision of the Wife, and the Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure the device afterwards.

• Punishments: Breach of contract by the Husband, such as asking for release or the unauthorized removal of the device, will be handled at the discretion of the Wife and may result in punishment, including but not limited to additional periods of lock-up and denial for Husband, submissive acts such as consumption of ejaculate, or physical punishment of the testicles or bottom.

• Outside the bedroom: The fact that the Husband is wearing a chastity device will be kept confidential. Both parties agree that every day life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.

willingblake and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice