Anti cheating device

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Nicoftime, Feb 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Having a keyholder, a partner, a spouse, should mean your days of fooling around with other people are over. Trust is the foundation for almost every relationship, and have never thought that a chastity device should be used in this manner…but

I will say that it does make my wife breathe a lot easier knowing that sort of behavior is off the table. Yes she trusts me, yes she loves me, but the absolute certainty of it all, I know makes my wife feel more at ease.

I think sometimes we take for granted how much this does play a role in their willingness to get into this. I’m not saying this should ever be a reason for starting, but it’s certainly a big bonus for them.

Yes I could fool around in other ways, but really, how far could I actually go with someone not being able to touch, suck, or for it to even get hard. I would have to make sure they stayed away from that area completely. So basically if I were to fool around it would basically be limited to what I could do with my hands and mouth to her…without them once reaching for my crotch. I’ve fooled around with plenty of people and that seems highly unlikely.

I go on week long fishing trips, she goes on week long business trips, and she leaves without a worry in the world about me. Even in the best of relationships, partners do worry about what’s going on when they aren’t there, even if it’s playing solo. Chastity device does help my wife let all that go, she kisses me goodbye and off one of us goes. No crazy phone calls or checking in cause they are worried. Just being able to relax because it’s just not going to happen.

She was a little different when I used to care an emergency key. Yes she would know I used it, but we would be right back to her taking my word for the reason why I had to use it. She preferred that wasn’t an option. In 7 years of wearing a device all the time, I’ve only wanted to use emergency key twice. Once when it was a new device that didn’t fit and a ball slipped out(she came over and helped unlock so I could get ball back in), and the other was a company impromptu physical that had to be done immediately. I ended up not getting ahold of her and went to physical locked. Was a little embarrassing but that portion is always last and only lasts a minute.

Anyway, the point is, we rarely celebrate this portion of chastity device wearing because trust should already be a cornerstone in the relationship. The fact is however, it does mean a lot, at least to my wife, that she doesn’t have to worry about some drunk moment, some slutty girl getting frisky, or a temporary moment of insanity. Sometimes I’ll joke with her about it even and she just laughs. Like if she’s going to be home late and tells me so, I might joke “I’ll get all my bitches out of here by then”. She would laugh, and say “what are all your bitches going to be doing when they see your locked limp cock?” We both laugh and all in fun. But there is a spark of truth in it. She has zero worries about me fooling around with another girl. And I mean zero. Trust for sure, but she has the steel to back it up.

Any others have wives that have mentioned that this is a positive in locking them up?

Desairs, JaySaysYes, meuk85 and 16 others like this.
  2. captivatedbyher

captivatedbyher romantic want to be

Farmer
    Northern NY
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    That's a good deal!:D

3. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    I tried explaining this exacr thing to my other half, and he took it the wrong way. You've explained it so much better than I did.

Desairs, Chaz69 and Nicoftime like this.
  4. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    How do I tag him, so he can read this?

Desairs likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    This is a nice note and reminder that chastity serves a very basic purpose. Not only is chastity a physical deterrent, it’s also a symbolic one. Just like a wedding ring in my mind.

Cheating deterrent
    Masturbation deterrent.
    Behavior enhancer.

Thanks for the reminder.

Desairs, herboi, Lockhappy and 3 others like this.
  6. WWSUB

WWSUB Long term member

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    My wife feels the same, she made comments about how admirable she felt it was that I’d offer her that kind of piece of mind. Which was funny because that wasn’t even on my mind as far as a reason to pursue this lifestyle lol. I now work almost exclusively with very attractive female co-workers. My wife enjoys knowing I’m locked, she knows nothing would ever happen but there’s that extra layer of security that guarantees it.

7. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
  8. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’m not sure about tagging, but you could copy and paste the link to this thread.

9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    By the way, I’m not sure I made it clear, but I just want to reiterate, I am not suggesting wearing a chastity device for the purpose of keeping someone faithful, or to convince a partner it will help in that regard.

Merely as an additional piece of mind that my wife enjoys quite a bit. More than I had thought, and continues to this day. She doesn’t give me a second glance when I go to the pub or stay out a little late, that little voice in the back of her head that likes to say “what if” is silent.

10. Wife of queens property

Verified Female

Self Employed
    Uk
    Local Time:
    Yes, this. This is what I was trying to get across to my other half. I trust him 100% but goes deeper than that. Especially as I have a brain that is often unkind to me.

Chaz69 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  11. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
  12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    If you're married cheating shouldn't be a thought regardless

Clappo_UK likes this.
  13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think the consideration is that you have symbolically shown your partner you have no desire to cheat. A piece of paper is nice, but a cold hearted steel cage really shows devotion!

14. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    My wife has, in the past had the odd moments of fear or suspicion that I had or was up to something. I never was, but certainly, that has not come up since being in chastity. It removed that small insecurity, and that makes me happy too.

There is a lot of trust involved in day to day life as well. Nevermind pulling out... The key is on her nightstand available for cleaning anyway, which she doesn't involve herself with.

I could knock one out in the shower quite easily, but I don't.

I could come in my cage but I don't.

The cage is hugely symbolic. The commitment it reminds me I took, when I feel it's presence, or before I jiggle it or remove it to clean, is ultimately what chastity is all about.

She'd know if I cheated and had an O anyway. There is no way to hide the drop.

Curious40ish and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The peace of mind on her face when I go out for the night is priceless. Would I fool around with someone? No. Should I fool around with someone? No. Do partners still have a slight insecurity in the back of their mind? Yes.

I would never recommend chastity for couples with trust issues, but to say me wearing a device that is literally attached through my penis doesn’t alleviate some of her insecurities would be a lie.

Like many, she was cheated on. Her ex was actually cheating on her with his ex! In her house! That was unbelievable and she thought that would never happen too, but it did. So no matter how much we love each other, having pangs of doubt isn’t abnormal or even a bad thing. Sometimes a little jealousy or doubt can help from complacency and taking their partner for granted.

I’m not saying feeling the occasional worry, pang of doubt, or insecurity is bad or shouldn’t happen…I’m saying that when she locked my cage on (held secure with piercing), she enjoyed the feeling of relief. Her little voice of wondering what could go wrong, what if’s, and all the worst case scenarios melted away. She said it was very liberating.

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    These were the reasons my wife was willing to jump into chastity with me. She's come to learn (as have I) that I have an addiction to self-pleasuring that I could easily give in to. Yes, she trusts me to a GREAT deal. But she understands that temptation can become too great! This tool provides the perfect amount of deterrence for me and makes it difficult / almost impossible to cheat without her becoming aware!

17. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    My journey started when a lady I was working for hit on me big time. Just starting in a new relationship , who is my wife now, I didn't want to start a relationship that way. SO when I got home I told her about my day. Later that night she brought up the subject of chastity and if I would wear one only while working . Oh course I said yes, and we picked one out and ordered it. That was ten years ago. Wow that long?
    Since then I have went from just wearing to work . To wearing 24/ 7 for long periods of time , and became her maid fully dressed . The journey continues .

18. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    I think this is one of the reasons my Wife found it so easy to love.
    Not that She didn’t trust me, not that She couldn’t. But I do think She worried about it sometimes, however irrational that was. Now, She doesn’t have to even think of it

Skywalker41918 and Nicoftime like this.
  19. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Yes indeed. When my wife and I first started dating and playing around with various kink, she expressed her doubts about me staying faithful. Around that time was when the CB2000 first showed up on the internet. So I purchased one. I have been in some kind of chastity device ever since. We have been through many devices since and have settled on the Evotion Bijou for the past few years. If for any reason I have to remove the Bijou from from 'her' cock she insists that the device is promptly installed back on 'her cock' once I am back home. My wedding ring and the Bijou are worn 24/7. I have no emergency key to the device, she has possession of the keys. We are both content with this arrangement.

20. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife was not keen on emergency keys either. She was fine at first, but after not needing it for so long, she felt it was just an escape hatch just in case. She didn’t like the option available.

She was right, in 7 years I called twice to ask where the key was hidden. First time she just stopped over and fixed my ball slip situation (we weren’t married yet) and the second time I had a company mandated physical that was overdue and had to be done that day. I never got ahold of her and had to go caged. Wasn’t a big deal, if not a little embarrassing, but everyone survived lol.

21. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I never understand people who downplay emergency measures. The whole point in life is to NOT need them but have them in case you do. I mean why have a car with airbags and seatbelts if you’ve only been in one or two car accidents? And fire alarms are really pointless if you’ve never had a fire…

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  22. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well if you want to get into it, I surely will.

The boy type of emergency that it would “need to come off” would be medical. And if something happened that drastically, I doubt I would be in any shape to search my wallet for a key to unlock. So it would be cut off by medical personnel regardless.

Everything else can wait for her to answer a phone call or retrieve it herself on her return.

If medical personnel removing device is too much for someone, I don’t recommend wearing one at all. No one knows when an accident or real emergency is going to happen, and being conscious, aware, and able to dig through your wallet and have the privacy to remove device is unrealistic.

I’m not discarding safety equipment, the key in my wallet would only save the device from being destroyed. Emergency personnel are not going to look back and say “ahh if only we could have removed his dick cage earlier, he might have made it”.

I’m all for safe words, safe behavior, and not harming yourself. But I think emergency keys are whistling in the dark. If it makes you feel better, great, but it won’t help the emt’s unless they know it’s there.

Neander, Skywalker41918 and Headtrip like this.
  23. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I personally believe ‘needing’ an emergency is a grasp to retain control. It’s the unwillingness to accept being out of control… even if that means an unplanned trip to ER. Honestly, how often does that actually happen to us?

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    My Chastity does provide Mrs Chaste with an extra level of reassurance if you like. Her first husband ran off with a woman from work which was totally devastating for her. Leaving her with a 2 year old son. A couple of years later, along comes me. Now Mrs Chaste does trust me. But then she trusted her first husband! We have talked about it and I am not like him at all, but that little niggle is always there. But as she said it's her problem and one that doesn't cause issues with our relationship. Fast forward some 20 years and the discovery of male chastity! BINGO! So here we are a further 10 years on. I'm locked up and safe. She genuinely loves having me in chastity and it is no longer optional. Funnily enough, we were talking about a group I do a bit of voluntary work with. There are several women that I'm friends with and the person in charge is a woman as well. She has never met them and probably never will. But she still says that little irrational niggle is still there and the fact that I'm in chastity does make her feel more secure! To be fair, we do make it a part of "the game". I'm kept chaste to protect me from being led astray by all those "wicked women" who lust after me! Yeah, like! Funny things, our minds. She knows she can trust me but "once bitten twice shy " as they say.

Skywalker41918 and Nicoftime like this.
  25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Totally agree @Nicoftime
    My wife told me about the monogamy aspect before I even thought about it. When I remarked that I was a bit dissappointed that she didn't trust me completely she replied that it was other women she did not trust. "You can't help that you're a man, sweetie, and as that cage proves, you CAN be manipulated. It's funny to think of some slut coming after you now!".

I think there is a sub-concious aspect to this as well. I think women are programmed to be more comfortable with a man they feel is in their orbit - securely theirs.

I even agree with the emergency key thing. I don't judge others for carrying one, but for us it would take away an important element.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice