Locktober 2023

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by titaniumjones, Sep 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Paulyads

Paulyads Member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    Had a fun couple of hours yesterday with my wife. I suggested some bedroom fun, but she accused me of just wanting an unlock. I assured her that all I really wanted was to eat out her amazing pussy. I gave her a long oral session followed by some big orgasms aided by her vibrator ( her favourite cock). She admitted that she orgasms stronger when I am locked up. I can see I am creating a long term (very long term) chastity arrangement, and my pussy free fantasy may be one step nearer.

Manofmo likes this.
  2. I'm leaking

I'm leaking Member

Local Time:
    Day 13 for me. Yesterday I spent the day uncaged as I had a medical appointment. Slept uncaged last night to let a bit of chafing settle down.

Woke up this morning unbelievably horny. Cage put on after quick shower. Cage now making horniness even worse. This is the horniest I've been since start of Locktober.

JazzyQueen2 and locked17 like this.
  3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    Friday 13th.
    Let's hope that there is no bad fortune to all Locktober candidates.

4. Paulyads

Paulyads Member

Local Time:
    Well done, keep it going. Nearly half way now! I’m on day 20 and getting hornier by the day. Had fun with the wife yesterday but no unlock for me, just oral for her and her favourite vibrator which she loved. Good luck with the rest of the month!

5. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    Almost half way through boys and girls, Keep going!
    Tomorrow I take a flight home to England, so will be unlocked. My intention is to unlock at the hotel and then relock in the airport once past security.

locked17 likes this.
  6. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    Or, be good and go through security with your device on. You may have to explain yourself, but that’s an opportunity to be bold, and maybe endure a little shame. I speak from personal experience.

7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My Locktoberfest came to an earlier than expected end. My KH was insistent and I can't argue with her. She has the key and own's my sexuality. :D

8. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:02 PM
    I’m very excited to have my Wife unlock and clean me later tonight! There probably won’t be an erection allowed, but just to get some touching is going to be amazing!
    So far Locktober is already having an affect on my Wife, we’ve never done a set amount of time for unlocks or orgasms in the last few years of chastity, she does what she wants when she wants with her property. This year we decided we should try a true lock and forget for the month, and she’s enjoying it greatly! Even dropping many hints that it may continue till Christmas or even my bday in late January…..I hope she’s joking!

littleguy3 likes this.
  9. CBTeased

CBTeased Member

Local Time:
    I'm out. The belt waistband ended up causing a sore. Tried one of my old cages, but it felt like my balls were being ripped off. I'm working on fixing the belt liner and will see how it goes from there.

10. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welp I broke the golden rule of locktober and had to unlock, I had to go-to the Dr this morning after slipping in wet dog shit and pulling a groin muscle, think it's the sartorius, I was out like 3 or so hrs. Shit hurts like a bitch to walk and pretty much do anything involving lower right leg. I hate getting old. I told the intake nurse and she said I should change my story I'm like nah it's funny and it sucks lmao. Oh well back in and I hope it feels better by Monday cause work is going to suck if it hurts like it does now.

11. I'm leaking

I'm leaking Member

Local Time:
    Day 15. Woke up at 4am with my cock pushing against my cage. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable. On the contrary it felt great. Eventually things settled down after a couple of hours. Until my wife snuggled up behind me and wrapped an arm around me. More pushing again followed with leaking. What a way to start a Sunday.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:02 PM
  13. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    The start of day 16, officially over half way! Yay!

We chose a stainless steel cage from our collection for Locktober, not her favourite, but it's the easiest to keep clean. So far seems practical for long term lockup.

Mistress said she's finding no unlocks very convenient. No messing around unlocking, supervising and re-locking. That's a little bit worrying.

bondinchas likes this.
  14. vlad the impaler

vlad the impaler New member

USA
    Local Time:
    Day 17 and hardly any posts the last few days. Does that mean most everyone has given up? Maybe sperm production is down so the desire has fallen off? I am still in this challenge. I hope others are still 'up' for the challenge. :)

JohnBgood likes this.
  15. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    Im still in … feeling the intense submission ghat comes with 18 days without a full orgasm

Attached Files:

JohnBgood likes this.
  16. TheHeel

TheHeel Member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    Mistress used a vibrator on my cage last night. I was allowed to cum in my cage. After that I took off the cage to clean, then locked right back up. A very nice mid Locktober treat!

JohnBgood likes this.
  17. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    not given up and just really getting started. the 1st 2 weeks its been on for about 15 hours then off for work, now off work for the last 2 weeks and it 24/7 so far. I switch off between the cobra knock off and the cb6000s which is on now
    still trying to get the wife to take the key, but she knows its on me

18. Ganondorf

Ganondorf Member

Local Time:
    I am still in. First time I have had a caged on 100% of the time for this long. I am in the heightened arousal space now much to my Key Holders pleasure.

19. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Still locked & denied, my Wife needed to use her cock Saturday for piv and her orgasm, and tonight she’s considering using a penis pump on me just for some extremely frustrating teasing. Super hard in a plexiglass tube with no touching and then letting him go soft and back in the cage.
    I’d love it if she’d ride my face while he’s just pumped up and forgotten, but she doesn’t enjoy being on top of my face for oral unfortunately, so I’ll either perform for her before my torture or after I suppose.

20. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yep I'm still going strong

21. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Starting day 18 for me. Still no unlocks. So desperate. Told my Mistress I'll do anything she wants... toe sucking, let's go there. She is very amused.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  22. Deleted member 109631

So many different posts. I see people being super strict, I see some being aloud to orgasm, and some in middle ground not having to be locked 24/7 for 31 days straight.

I have not participated in Locktober yet, so I guess I don't really get an opinion but I thought Locktober was always made out to be one of the strictest months of the year for chastity play. Not being aloud out, and not being aloud to orgasm for a full month. Or at least that is what seems to be how the Internet portrays it.

I guess realistically ground rules are agreed upon by the key holder and the person in chastity for the month.

Can anyone set me straight on the rules of Locktober ( or I guess the commonly agreed upon rules)

23. Deleted member 109631

So many different posts. I see people being super strict, I see some being aloud to orgasm, and some in middle ground not having to be locked 24/7 for 31 days straight.

I have not participated in Locktober yet, so I guess I don't really get an opinion but I thought Locktober was always made out to be one of the strictest months of the year for chastity play. Not being aloud out, and not being aloud to orgasm for a full month. Or at least that is what seems to be how the Internet portrays it.

I guess realistically ground rules are agreed upon by the key holder and the person in chastity for the month.

Can anyone set me straight on the rules of Locktober ( or I guess the commonly agreed upon rules)

24. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    You do get to ask, even if you don’t feel like you have an opinion ! … I think you’ll find that everyone defines locktober slightly differently… seems like the one thing that everyone shares is that there’s a significant milestone being passed on November 1st … might be first time caged for a month… might be first time without an orgasm for a month… you name it, someone is doing it, and calling it locktober…

Only thing for sure is that, if you have KH, She/He is a partner in the definition of your version of the rules.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  25. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    There aren't any rules. The spirit is to do something chastity related for the entirety of the month. Hopefully something stricter than normal, whatever your normal may be.

* If you've only worn a cage for several hours at a time, then wearing it every day for the month is a big deal, even if you take it off at night or whatever.

* Giving control to a key holder for the entire month can be a huge thing, regardless of how many orgasms they allow you.

* Going an entire month without an orgasm is a significant challenge for those that aren't used to it.

* Going an entire month without any unlocking/teasing at all is an even bigger challenge. But then again, for some people that's just a normal month.

Figure out what makes sense for you. Try to stretch a little, but don't worry about not being "hardcore" enough.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice