My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MeanBitch, May 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. boy-wife

boy-wife New member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    That's not entirely true. Part of an "Abusive relationship" is not just physical abuse. It's mental abuse. You see women who are battered and keep going back to the man that batters them. She has a choice to leave. Why wouldn't she take it?. Because part of the abuse is the battering of her self esteem. Manipulating this poor woman into thinking she is better off WITH this animal who is beating her than without him. Yes she has a choice, but she is SO beaten down mentally that she is too frightened to take it. It's the same here to some extent. At least it seems that way from the posts. I never hear mean bitch talk about hubby getting ANY pleasure out of the relationship except for when he is pleasing Her. Sounds pretty abusive and one sided to me

spider203 and verne like this.
  2. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    The best way to explain it is that for me I have the confidence that comes with complete control over him, whether I am present or at work or traveling, whether he's locked or not. From his perspective the mental leash makes him feel safe and secure, living with structure, direction and purpose.

3. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Power and control over my husband is the ultimate aphrodisiac for me, and for others as well I assume. It's incredibly arousing to know that I control all aspects of his life, and it's an indescribable feeling to look down at my husband on his knees pleasuring me while he's locked in the unforgiving belt.

4. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    At his point I believe that he actually would continue to serve enthusiastically but the belt is a good, constant reminder of his position, and at the end of the day it simply brings me pleasure to know that he's tightly secured and that he's enduring the ultimate frustration out of his devotion to me.

5. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    It's in between those two extremes. I issue commands, not requests. But I don't feel the need to abuse or namecall him either. When I finish a long day I simply tell him to remove my shoes and put them away or I snap my fingers and point and he knows what I want. But despite being a mean bitch I'm not someone who enjoys raising my voice or verbally abusing people unless I have to.

6. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Perhaps it seems one sided because this website is focused and chastity and posts are oriented toward FLR, and because I am providing my perspective as a dominant woman. But the relationship is not one sided, it's based on mutual benefit and love. For the most part our relationship is like any other in which we share mutual interests and enjoy doing things together.

The other important thing to understand is that my husband needs structure and to be under a firm hand, it's in his nature to require the level of control that I provide, and down deep he knows it. He may dislike the forced chastity and not enjoy all of his sexual duties, but he doesn't consider the relationship as fundamentally abusive, rather he feels fortunate that his wife cares about him and feels responsible for his health and well being.

nevio, hardbodysub, mrfelix and 15 others like this.
  7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Well put. Not many wives are ready to assume such responsibility and provide constant care, structure and direction.

mrfelix, remyruff, Tamed Male and 2 others like this.
  8. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    The other important thing to understand is that my wife needs structure and to be under a firm hand, it's in her nature to require the level of control that I provide.

What are your thoughts.

9. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    My wife needs me, during my sober moments, to provide her with the information that forms our game plan for chastity, tease, & denial. We discuss this briefly, exchange ideas, and agree to a plan. She then takes control and executes that plan. She knows that I need her firm hand because I can't control myself during arousal and I become desparate for an erection & orgasm.

She has gotten very comfortable with leading in the bedroom. It never is up to me any longer. She is enjoying my denial more and more because:
    1. She knows I'm better when I'm not orgasming too often
    2. She doesn't have to deal with unlocking me and making a mess
    3. She gets really aroused from tease & denial which leads to more pleasure for her

10. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    That might very well be true. For her. The mistake would be to generalize that to “many”, “most” or “all” wives. Or spouses, partners, men, women, etc.

Tamed Male and spider203 like this.
  11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @MeanBitch , I've been following your blog for a while and I commend you. You turned around a relationship that was clearly failing and which appears to be working very well right now. Plus your confidence is sexy as hell (and I am sure your husband agrees).

There has been talk that a strong chastity relationship can border on abuse, as you read above. It has been suggested by a few here that I may be a victim of abuse as my wife has twisted my mind into loving chastity and serving her. I maintain that, while I may have been tricked or coerced into this, I find joy in my life daily that I never knew existed before and am happy. You were much more up front with your husband and he chose this path, but you seem to be stricter and more controlling than I (or many of us here) have experienced. Yet you provide much more to him. It seems to me that you guys are just at a different place on the "trade off" scale than most, which makes your experience that much more fascinating.

Still it leaves me wondering what life is like from your husband's perspective. Besides worshiping and caring for you (which I suspect he finds very gratifying), and having everything provided for him, does he have his own activities? Friends? Do you still let him out weekly if he has done everything right (or ever?). You seem like the kind of woman who would also demand her man have some depth to him. I know you don't want him on here, but what would he say to the nay-sayers?

Wishing you both continued success and happiness. Thanks again for sharing and putting up with all our questions!

remyruff, Tamed Male, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  12. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    This was very true for my wife. For her, the sense of control over her partner was itself the thing that turned her on, and what made her feel most fully herself in an intimate relationship. She had always found herself in conflict with partners over this in the past, and had determined that she would rather be alone than compromise on this.

She was also clear from very early on that she wasn't interested in a play version of a power dynamic. What this meant in practice was her establishing stricter and stricter rules for what was acceptable behavior for me. From very early on she made it clear that no other relationship was possible between us. She had no hesitation taking control of the finances, having me not work etc. This definitely had the effect of making it much harder to leave if I had wanted to, but it was also as much about her simply wanting to have as much control as she could, and having me get used to that.

The rules put her in complete control, and were set up so that I could expect to be disciplined any time I didn't fully submit.

The way she looked at it was that submission was a sacred gift that I had chosen to give to her, and that by accepting my submission, she was also accepting responsibility for my behavior, and so it was her duty to not let me escape from discipline.

This was definitely a relationship that was about consensual non-consent. She was very clear at each step what we were doing and what it meant, but equally she was clear that the things I was agreeing to were not negotiable and were simply the nature of the relationship. At some point, not too long in, she asked me to agree that that I while I could ask her to consider my point of view on the rules, they would continue to apply at all times, with no option to suspend them, and although we both had to agree to any changes, only she would decide what changes to consider.

I think a lot of people might consider this to be open to abuse, but I'd say that it was the opposite. If we hadn't been open about what we were doing, I can much more easily imagine it becoming abusive, and I'd been in relationships in the past with people who wanted more control but were not willing to accept that about themselves, and these were more abusive.

13. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Very few people understand that. You were very lucky to meet her.

SubSnuggler and Bronco like this.
  14. cagedsissyslave

cagedsissyslave Long term member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Just love this journal I wish all women had this kind a confidence and assertiveness

Bronco and John like this.
  15. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you have found a relationship that work for both of you, congratulations.

16. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your compliments. Regarding your questions:

- my husband has a lot of depth, he is well read and worldly. I would get bored with a man pretty quickly if he wasn't intelligent.
    - In principle I release him weekly but I am strict. If he has fallen short in any area then he stays locked. The rules are clear. He also has to stay below his target weight and struggles with that, which has led to more prolonged periods without release.
    - he has his own activities but I believe that the idle mind is the devil's playground, so I keep him as busy as possible with chores and projects, so he has virtually no time for his own activities, while I am at work or traveling I keep him working. But when we're together we enjoy many activities together, and we have mutual friends that we socialize with.

nevio, hardbodysub, slave_m and 10 others like this.
  17. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    I can relate to everything that you wrote, congratulations to both of you for building a healthy relationship that works for both. Great user name also.

18. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind words.

I was not always this confident and assertive. It took a while, and I'm proud that I developed these traits over time and built the life that I deserve.

asastype, John, Itsfishyman and 6 others like this.
  19. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Not sure and Alpha, Beta and submission. My experience is that many submissive men lead an accomplished life and only submit to their wife.

hardbodysub and Bronco like this.
  20. Suewiang

Suewiang Long term member

Maid
    England
    Local Time:
    you for sure seem to have created a very good lifestyle that works well for you both which is fantastic

Bronco likes this.
  21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. First, dominance and submission are relative concepts. One is almost never either D or s in ALL relationships with ALL other people and in ALL circumstances. Second, many people harbor the desire to take a break from their “usual” mode and experience the other. Third, there is no absolute correlation between one’s usual D or s role and what is sexual arousing to them.

22. Short guy locked

Short guy locked Active member

Local Time:
    Boy I wish I could get my wife involved this lifestyle she wants no part of it any suggestions for help guys I would love to hear.

23. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    "Be Careful What You Wish For" by Sarah Jameson
    a very down to earth book especially coming from a female perspective with women in mind
    Also from Sarah if still available is "The Letter" which really can help explain what it is you are looking for from your partner in a down to earth none fantasy way.
    Also
    The Ultimate 30-Day Male Chastity Blueprint: A simple step-by-step guide to a strict male chastity lifestyle

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5408781.Sarah_Jameson

I highly recommend reading her blogs too,... I found her stuff helpful and so did my present and some past partners

My current partner was at first a friend. She read BCWYWF she loved it and the The Letter and told me straight out that if I were to ask her to become my keyholder she would. I did, she did and that was almost 61/2 years ago

24. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    Congratulations to both of you.

hardbodysub likes this.
  25. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    If your wife is not naturally dominant it may or may not be possible to achieve the lifestyle you want. But either way I advise to have patience and take things slowly. It's a major adjustment and is a day by day process. I know that my husband would have rebelled if I had imposed everything on day one. It was a gradual process that led to his acceptance of my will. And there were important things that I've learned along the way that make our relationship strong and my dominance permanent. So don't rush things.

slave_m, hardbodysub, Bronco and 3 others like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. flr wife chastity control hisband

2. chastity grounding flr

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice