Cheating question

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Kepoke, Aug 12, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    So my mistress has me in a pretty permanent lockup situation with a tentative unlocking date of July 2022. It would just be to unlock me for sex and then locked back up - nothing like she’s taking it off for good or anything .

Well , every night she’s been teasing me pretty regularly and it got so intense a few nights ago that I ended up caving the next day and furiously using her vibrator to have an orgasm .

I feel super bad and I’m not sure if I should tell her .

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    It depends.

Do you want to be honest? Do you want your relationship to be built on honesty? Then you know what the answer is.

Although, to be fair, there are things that we all hold back from our partners. Not that I condone such behavior; it's more an admission of reality.

You are the one who must live with your choices. Take your time and think it through.

Isopropylforyou and RoyMunson like this.
  3. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    I agree with @true42.

That said, depending upon your behavior, she might already be aware that something is different. I don't know how long this last lock-up of yours has been in effect, but most of us suffer a "drop" after we orgasm, and that can be accompanied by a change in our attitude and actions, as well. Sometimes it take a couple of days to recover. If she detected that change, then she might be suspicious.

I'm almost tempted to say that if you can skate by this time without her knowing, to let it go. But if it happens again, you MUST tell her.

Good Luck in your decision,

~subrick

4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I would tell her, better you be up front and not one day blurt it our for the worse. Then expect her vibrator to be under lock and key as well,

5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Come clean. It will only be worse when (not if) she finds out. And yes, you can expect the vibrator to be kept under lock and key (which will also tick her off).

6. RoyMunson

RoyMunson Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I would feel too guilty about doing something like that and then lying. I would immediately tell her and then just accept whatever the punishment is, if any.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    There is a moral answer and the answer that suits you, which may or may not be the same.

Of course the moral answer is to be honest and definitely tell her. The other is more complicated.

First you need to figure out her probable reaction. Is she someone on the fence with all this and may just quit being your key holder? If so won’t help you or her. Would it emotionally hurt or upset her? If so, you coming clean may make you feel better, but hurt her. If it’s no big deal to her, or she can handle a slip up, no problem and just tell her.

I understand the very real need to be honest and forthright, but you may want to ask yourself who you are doing it for. Assuaging your guilt, or trying to manipulate her into punishing you, might be more for your benefit than hers. Forgive yourself, learn from it, move on. Or if she’s a good sport, just go ahead and tell her.

corsac likes this.
  8. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    If you violated an agreement or promise, you should fess up and tell. It's the only way to earn your honor back.

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    There are two reasons why you wouldn't own up:

1. You know it won't happen again
    2. You know it will happen again

I expect you know exactly where you stand. Good luck.

true42 and Nicoftime like this.
  10. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    id defanatly have to tell her

11. SubofSin

SubofSin Member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Seems like a no brainer to me. I think a lot of us live this lifestyle in real life, it’s not just some kinky thing we keep in our heads to get our jollies. There’s nothing wrong with slipping up, but if you’re serious about the chastity lifestyle you need to tell your keyholder. You broke their rules, and it’s for them to respond as they see fit. There in lies the substance of the lifestyle. How can you truely feel owned if you know within yourself that you can cheat any time you want?

RexVa, Rectrix and RoyMunson like this.
  12. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Responsible opposing viewpoint here.

You screwed up. You know you screwed up. You feel badly about screwing up. And you don't want to screw up the rest of the relationship.

Do not tell her. Instead, take your guilt and use to to guide you to improvement. Strengthen your resolve.

And then, buy her a big locking box for her vibrators.

lyberg, corsac, Xileh and 4 others like this.
  13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you got to tell Her cos i think that She already know cos my Mistress know when i dont tell truth all the time and if you tell Her lies something horrible will happen i bets.

subhubandy, Jail Bird and MissyB like this.
  14. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I’m sure it wasn’t a very satisfying orgasm, but nonetheless, it was deceptive and you need to come clean to her. Hopefully, she she punishes you harshly for this and starts locking up her vibrator. She may even need to put you in a full belt when you’re alone at home, which really mitigates any attempted vibrations. Tell her the truth, apologize, and offer these suggestions to prevent this from happening again.

RexVa and Jail Bird like this.
  15. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I could go either way with this. Yes, honesty is the best way to go BUT you're going to be harder on yourself than she'll ever be.
    The rub here is, if you do it again. Then you have to tell her about what you have done and how many times and take your punishment.
    Like Tom said above, ask her to lock away her vibrators. Buy her a lock box. My wife (and I ) only have the Magic Wand. She had me drill the hole a little bigger in the prong so she could slip a small padlock through it. Problem solved. Can't plug it in with the padlock attached to the end of the cord. I can't masturbate with my cage on, so my releases are at her control.

Rectrix and ChasteHubby2015 like this.
  16. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Consider telling her. She probably knows anyway. Women are pretty perceptive. If she knows, and you don’t tell her, well think about it.

FLRs are all about trust. Telling her will reinforce your honesty in her eyes and her trust. Telling her will let her know your frustration is very real. If she practices discipline, well, she might not be practicing any more. Be prepared.

And, has been suggested, lock up the magic wand. It is too much of a temptation. The down side of your experience, is she now knows a new way of tormenting you. Those things can be devastating in the wrong hands.

17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I hate to be the big meanie here, but we have no idea what kind of relationship they have, what she thinks about chastity, or being a key holder.

I hope no one actually suggests telling a partner if the outcome would lead to her quitting being his key holder, female led, or be genuinely hurt. Many here struggle to even get a partner to participate, and if that’s the case, it could end something that is beneficial for both.

I’m not advocating dishonesty, but use good judgment when weighing the possible outcomes with the choices made.

Ulex_, lyberg, PawEee and 4 others like this.
  18. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, here is an update! She figured it out lol. My attitude definitely changes and gets more defiant when I have an orgasm and she basically confronted me about it until I told her the truth. Punishment was definitely dolled out - she had me tie myself to the bed and she gave me a good beating with her cane and paddle...even left some marks.

I almost wish that instead of the cane (that hurt something fierce) she would've just sealed my cage for good to really teach me a lesson .

subrick, Rectrix, RexVa and 4 others like this.
  19. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband told me his thoughts on this in advance. He said unless it's absolutely necessary, he rarely volunteers information. However, if asked, he will tell the truth.

I accepted this. He's always stuck to it. He's told me the truth when I would have had no way of knowing if he wasn't, even though it meant he might get a spanking.

I asked him one time if he ever bought a girlie magazine and masturbated. He didn't even have to think. He told me he had. He did add how he did it on the sly at work and it really wasn't worth it in the end. I asked him if he still had it. He said it was in his truck. I told him to go get it.

When he came back in, my tone had changed. I took the magazine from him and told him to go get dressed for chastity. I scheduled him for a Disciplinary Session. I had two ladies over to witness it. It was more severe than usual. I did have him do supervised masturbation for the ladies with clean up, plus a tawsing for ejaculating without permission.

I asked him the next day if he was surprised by me putting him in chastity then disciplining him for the magazine. He said he wasn't necessarily, but was surprised at the two witnesses and how severe it was.

subrick, Rectrix, RexVa and 2 others like this.
  20. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    I think you know you need to tell her. Grow some tits and fess up...

21. SissyKayli

SissyKayli Active member

US
    Local Time:
    Well, at this point it’s been several days. Guess you either decided to tell her or not.
    In the beginning of my chastity, I did nearly the same thing. I was reading around on reddit about how a magic wand can give you an orgasm in the cage and so I tried it. At first I was thinking I’d just see if I could come, but not actually do it. But then my dick took over and you all know how that ends up.

So I told my KH a day or two later that I was bad and that she needed to lock up the vibrator. Interestingly enough, only a magic wand can do that to me. Little bullet vibes and even some bigger ones just aren’t rumbly enough. So she locked it up, and she restarted whatever counter was in her head for how long I was going to go without cumming.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice