freelance

PawEee

Active member, Male, from Europe, PL, where Hercules has his erection

Locked from time to time, for pleasure, for her... Jun 15, 2020

PawEee was last seen:
Feb 22, 2024
    1. Guest 2628
      Guest 2628
      The Tatras are very well known and rock climbing there is of a high standard. A lot of the mountains are the equal of many French and Italian Alpine peaks. Loved the ridge walking video. Thanks for that.
    2. Guest 2628
      Guest 2628
      I'm a rock climber. I've climbed all over Europe. I was thinking something like Austria but it must be Poland?? Makes my eyes light up that picture.
      1. PawEee
        PawEee
        This „inverted” rock in a nature reserve valley, is called Maczuga Herkulesa (Heracles’ Club) near Cracow in Ojców National Park. It obviously deserves strict chastity-protectection against any unauthorized use.
        Jul 19, 2021
        Guest 2628 likes this.
      2. PawEee
        PawEee
        Dear Chastie_MM. There are alpine type mountains, not very big in the south that we share with Slovakia as natural parks as well as some rocky mountains in the south western Silesia on the border with TChechia/Bohemia called Sudety. Tatras are quite appreciated by climbers with two centuries of climbing tradition.. Here the highest peak 2499m https://youtu.be/Cv7lHlp5CMQ
        Aug 12, 2021
    3. PawEee
      PawEee
      Locked from time to time, for pleasure, for her...
      1. Guest 2628
        Guest 2628
        Thanks for the Info on the limestone tower. I'll remember that. And your humour too.
        Jul 19, 2021
        PawEee likes this.
  • About

Europe, PL, where Hercules has his erection
    freelance
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Vanilla
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    PubicEnemy 2, [quite convenient], HolyTrainer v4 resin (knock-off, my favourite), previously CB6000s, HT2 stainless steel
    Chastity resume:
    I'm seeking information, frank discussion and some fun too, on a fetish that I’m occasionally playing with: chastity devices. Not looking for a mistress or new partner. Not locked permanently, but already addicted to this beautiful feeling of beeing locked. In a stable, loving relationship with generally vanilla female, open to relatively mild BDSM experiments.
    I'm straight, fetishist, latex, BDSM in, so to say, rather vanilla version. Chastity device tolerated by my beloved sole partner, but keyholding opposed and still not achieved [yet, I hope].

Signature

Men in enforced Chastity would never wage wars!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice