Why are you in Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Isopropylforyou, Mar 24, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    What led you to be in Chastity?
    What Benefits are you getting out of it?
    Please no fantasy responses. I am trying to have an open sharing of ideas to promote more understanding, not Literotica Stories.

For me it was when I was on a business trip scrolling through web sights and some how (fate, Karma) I ended up on the site "Evoling Your Man" and started reading about Chastity and masterbating.

For the first 8 years of our Marriage, I masterbated at least once a day.
    Unless we made love that night.

While reading the article it hit me how selfish I had been. I had made a promise to share my love with her and that includes everything, even my orgasms.

I began to understand that masterbation without her consent or her permission was dishonoring our Marriage and I was not being respectful/faithful to her. I was getting pleasure without her consent or more importantly, her knowledge. It began to feel like I was cheating. I was hiding this from her and began to feel shameful about it.

So I stopped touching myself without her permission.

When I returned home, I told her my feelings and apologized profusely for what I had done.

I promised her that I would not touch myself or cum without her permission.

She was reay shocked to learn that I was masterbating as often as I was. She had no idea men could do that.

I informed her that I had not touched myself for over a week and would continue to put myself into Mental Chasity until she give me permission to cum. I also informed her that during lovemaking I would not cum unless she granted me permission to do so. I told her I no longer own my Cock, it's hers.

She gave me a weird look and told me to stop being so strange.

But I kept my word.

I definitely had more energy and begin doing all the things I had promised I would do.

I joined a gym to get into shape.
    Started cleaning up the yard.
    I ensured that the dishes were clean and put away before I went to bed.

I am more engaged in our conversations and I feel like I have become a better Husband.

She finally talked to me more about it and agreed to my request. I told her about Chastity devices and she Had me order one off Amazon and wants to try that too.

A few days later she told me I would be receiving a spanking that night.
    The floging session and subsequent release was intense. I had never cum like that before.

Currently I am using pure willpower and the promise I made to her to keep me in line.

I can ask for a release and she has the power to say yes or no. It's her call.

So far so good.

I love my wife so much. She is so beautiful and sexy and I could not bare the thought of hurting her.

So for me Chastity means staying true to my love and sharing everything with her.
    Mind
    Body
    Soul
    Orgasm.

I will stay faithful to my love.

elias, Notouchy, steelwaiting and 5 others like this.
  2. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I am a mastrubation freak

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    Within a couple of months of benign with my madam, she told me she was into bdsm, and and doming fits online, I confessed I was also in to bdsm and submissive, we talked for hours and hours, and I became her property that night.
    A few weeks later, I was arrived at my madams, and she told me she had something to show me,
    It was video clip of a Dom teasing a slave in chastity. She asked me what I thought about it, I said it was a real show of devotion. She then clicked and bout up the website for CB-X and told me I would be ordering one!
    A few hours later it was ordered and on its way. It arrived a few weeks later, I took it to show madam, and after a few minutes she said get it on then!
    And it carried on from there!

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Sounds like your approach to chastity solved what you considered a problem and has improved your relationship with your wife. Others needs for chastity can be much different but just as positive. For me, it was more about reinforcing my submissive desires and helping me feel emotionally connected to those and my need to express my feminine feelings. Locking my cock away, both makes me more of a sub and hides part of my body that contrasts with my feminine self image. Thanks for sharing your story.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For us it was the next step in a long married life and we used it to add spice into the bedroom.

We have been married for over 35 years, started swinging after we started our family. To have unrestricted fun, we both ended up getting fixed this way there was no chance of pregnancy. We did this for about 10 years and moved away because of a few uncomfortable incidents at a few parties. My wife also decided she liked other ladies more than men and it became a challenge with most male members of the group. We did find one couple with a similar situation and her and my wife remain friends and lovers to this day.

We tried several other distractions and decided to try BDSM switching roles back and forth. We enjoyed role playing and after building office space onto the house for her business from a spot in the basement under the new addition to build a hidden playroom. I also tried my hand at making some furniture and we took turns binding each other up for role play and switching back and forth between sub and master when we played alone and with her girlfriend. Slowly my wife started to become more dominant and enjoyed her control over me.

One day on vacation, we stumbled across an adult novelty store and went in to see all the new clothes and toys. The young lady working in the store came over and started talking to us and asking if we were looking for something specific and what were our interests. We told her of our dungeon and recent interest in BDSM and she showed us clothing, new types restraints, and toys. She then picked up a metal chastity cage and explained its use. Shannon was immediately fascinated and asked me if we could buy it and try it out. We ended up purchasing a few outfits and toys to go along with our first cage.

Age and blood pressure medicine were starting to impact my performance and using the cage excited me more and this and Blue Pill medication helped a great deal. We started out with me putting on the cage a few hours before we would play and things became immediately interesting. In the past when we played, I liked pushing my wife to her knees and shove my cock in her mouth and when nice and wet, push her to the floor or bed and mount her. After working my cock for a bit, I would pull out and then kiss her and slowly work my way down her body to perform oral on her and get her off. Or swing around into a 69 and have her moaning around my cock while working her clit with my tongue until she came. No longer could I do any of that, it became all about her. She would slowly kiss me and rub my body and reach down and stroke my cage. I could feel the skin of my cock trying to burst out of its metal prison. Aster I kissed, licked, sucked every part of her body would she then push me down on my back and lower herself onto my mouth. Only after I pleased her and she was able to compose herself after several mind-numbing orgasms, would she unlock my cock from its metal prison and suck on me before a final mount and fucking. What use to take 20 minutes from start to finish, was taking 60-90 minutes and leaving us both physically and mentally drained.

My wife would also travel for business and while I never cheated on her, she knew I would masturbate by myself, or skype with her and we would have a mutual session one night during her trip. One time prior to leaving, she had me put my cage on took one key and sealed the other in a jar with the lid glued and her signature on the glass. During our skype call, she got herself off while I could only watch and hold onto the cage. When she got home and seeing the intact container, she gave me a night to remember. Now, every time she took a trip I was locked in my cage. Things have continued to evolve and she has total control and except for an unpleasant situation and unearned punishment of 6 weeks due to someones lie, we continue to experiment.

Right now I was to be locked for all of Lent, but that has now changed because of what is going on in the world. This weekend she informed me that until life get back to some sense of normal, I will continue to be locked in my cage. She continues to make things interesting and I have no doubt the upcoming weekend will be no different. She is not use to being home so much and I have a list of things to do a mile long.

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    All happened by accident really! Searching old Honda motorcycle stuff on the internet! CB 200 I put in 2000 by mistake! I've covered it in detail in another post on here! Anyway I was hooked on the idea. Had the discussion with Mrs Chaste and ordered a CB6000. It was really just a means of making sex more interesting for both of us (21 years together at the time). Anyway 6 years on and it couldn't be better really! Certainly added a whole new dynamic to our relationship! I'm locked 24/7 and 365 unless any emergency requires release. I'm in a Queens Keep and swap to a Cherry Keeper for flying and foreign holidays! Both of us get enjoyment. You say no fantasy, but it is like a kinky fantasy but in real life. Sort of FLR but not as strict as she would like due to daughter coming back to live! It is a constantly evolving dynamic for us and really adds a whole new meaning to the term "sex life"!

7. Laynex

Laynex Member

Warehouse IT
    Detroit area
    Local Time:
    I found a Fredrick's of Hollywood movie catalog back when I was like 13. AOL internet era, before all this stuff was everywhere online. There was one section in the catalog that had BDSM films for sale, and the little short blurbs had me hooked on the idea, including one about female chastity. That idea blew me away, and I started looking things up online. Found Altairboy's website and thus male chastity. Had my CB-2000 by the time I was 15 and have dabbled ever since!

Chastity used to be all about fantasy and D/s for me, but failed devices, the realization that I would be able to get out of ANY device with the right tools and patience, and relationship dynamic struggles with past partners led me to abandon my old perspective of chastity. I started looking at how to be real with chastity, how to mentally accept responsibility for not cumming instead of fantasizing on that "perfect" device, and worked on a more realistic dynamic within a relationship for chastity to work.

I now have a relationship with my fiance where our dynamic includes 24/7 chastity, but it isn't totally overshadowed by it. We use it to enhance how I act in the relationship, and to tease the hell out of me. She likes my attitude more when I'm locked, which is a conscious effort, as being whiny and needy comes very easily when I've been locked up for a month with no end in site. It's not perfect, in that I screw up, or she's just not feeling it from time to time, but it's real, it's sustainable, and it makes us happy. It's never been the idea of my masturbating being selfish, but I like being horny and unable to do anything about it and she likes me doting on her when I'm losing my mind, so it's a win-win!

Rectrix, asastype, Tom Allen and 2 others like this.
  8. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    It's amazing how numb to the little things we love about our women when we cheat on them with ourselves. My girlfriend and I have never bern closer since she took control of my orgasms. It can be blue balls level frustrating at times, but the tradeoff is so worth it.

9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not in a cage, but I am teased and denied orgasms multiple times a day. First it makes me feel submissive to my dominant wife and second I like the constant pleasure of being horny and on edge more than a few seconds of the extreme pleasure of an orgasm. I almost went over the edge this morning during our tease session, but she cut me off just in time.

Isopropylforyou and Colton27 like this.
  10. OwnedandOperated

Local Time:
    As a chronic masterbator, I was basically in a relationship with myself. No need to make sure anyone around was happy or satisfied with my behavior, work, attitude or pretty much anything. I was being robbed of life and I was doing it to myself. I guess you could say I was tired of seeing my wife miserable while telling me how happy she was. Tired of empty orgasms that "helped me sleep", but staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning to get the required number to "get to sleep". Uncaged chastity became the fetish used to kick it up a notch. She would tease and deny me til she fell asleep and I would quietly masterbate 2 or 3 times til I fell asleep, dick in hand trying for 1 more....cause, you know, that's how chastity works, right? Obviously, things didn't get any better.

Now that I've actually committed to real chastity, it's like my world has gone from a black/white tv to a full color big screen. I'm noticing every little detail of life, good and bad. The more she trusts in me being real and seeing my true commitment the better things get on a daily basis. I used to get mad or at least have an attitude when asked to do literally anything. Now my wife has warned our daughter about "stealing the joy of doing chores" from me when she tries "too much" to help around the house.

I'd also like to say a quick thank you to everyone in this community. I've learned a ton in a very short time. I understand myself more completely and I'm living the dream. I only wish I had found you guys years ago. So, thanks again.

11. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife/KH had always had a pleasureable and varied sex life. We've been together for 35 years now. My sex drive has always surpassed Hers but the last few years of her start of menopause has greatly diminished her desire. She felt bad that things weren't as they were. Turning me down night after night for sex. It was harder for me to arouse her now.
    So I had the idea to place myself in chastity and explained to her this was my way to level the field so to speak. I was masterbating almost every day. After a while it actually got boring. Now, I don't ask for sex rather I give her the power to choose when. Instead of turning me down or reluctantly giving in she can feel empowered and in control. There's alot more foreplay now, foot massages, leg ribs etc. I have to admit that we are happy with the situation now and the two orgasms I have had this year were tremendous. She is also enjoying the added attention she receives as well as her pleasure without reciprocation. For the short time we have been doing this I can say chastity has made our marriage and sex life better.

Ron33, Rectrix and Isopropylforyou like this.
  12. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    I've always had an interest in femdom, but I first learned about chastity back in college from this 2008 Cracked.com article: https://www.cracked.com/article_16032_the-25-most-disturbing-sex-toys.html (#20)

As a chronic masturbator interested in femdom-play with a loving girlfriend (now wife), I instantly became hooked on the idea of being locked up by her. And now it's a reality.

13. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    Ms Val put me in chastity because I have a tiny pee pee. And if I weren't in chastity. I would touch myself like a little boy. I have zero self control when it comes to my pee pee. It's a sacrifice to prove my devotion to my wife and her boyfriend

sissybblola, SoumisCH and b_quark like this.
  14. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    Not really much to say. Stumbled on the fetish accidentally and found it hot. Asked the Mrs about it, she said fuck no.

It niggled at me for a long while, months later I asked again and she said fine.

She liked me in it (more attentive etc.).

We aren't 24/7/365, we do 2-3 months at a time them it falls on the wayside for a while, I think we're both okay if it becomes more or stays the same.

Imo it just spices things up when we need it really if that makes sense.

Rectrix and Isopropylforyou like this.
  15. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    We've had various reasons over the years, which is the fun of chastity. It doesn't have to be any one thing. Currently though, I'm in chastity because I started serving a close friend of ours, in a D/s-bdsm sense, and once we got close enough, she realized that she wanted a kink partner who made serving her the priority, and would not try to turn things sexual. This made her the ideal kink partner, with me being married. My wife isn't really into cock, and my now keyholder isn't into sex. We decided to try having me in chastity (We still had a number of cages from past chastity times) and try to wean me off masturbating, and see how it went. My keyholder is queer, and loved taking charge of that part of me, and chastity got more serious. Once I reached to point of not wanting my pleasure to be important anymore, because it distracted from serving, we made it a priority. My wife agreed I'd be permanently denied, and we switched to sex toys for her pleasure. My wife has a husband who doesnt have sex with his kink partners anymore, my keyholder got a servant who now craves sexual denial, and is more focused on her pleasure and service.

16. Mikaeo

Mikaeo New member

Local Time:
    I am, in general, a happier person while locked in chastity.

It isn't specifically about orgasm denial for me. I have currently been lock for about a month and a half, and have orgasmed in the cage a few times.

For me, chastity relieves the societal pressure I've felt to "be a man". I am bi, and definitely more attracted to women, yet I have never had sex with a woman, but have with a man (only receiving anal, not giving). I honestly don't feel a huge need or desire to have PIV sex. It would probably be great, but, I don't really wanna have to worry about it.

I feel free when I'm in chastity. Like a weight is lifted of my shoulders.

Ron33, SoumisCH and Isopropylforyou like this.
  17. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    There are aome reason
    For me
    1 this is my fetish
    2 see num 1
    For my girl
    1 cause i masturbate
    2 she got very arroused to se locked cock
    3 she likes me on chastity
    4 this is her fetish too

18. lockedformistress

Local Time:
    I would masturbate pretty much every day if we weren't doing this. I've also discovered I'm much happier being the submissive one, and being in chastity keeps me in that mindset. I'm pretty sure she's happier when I'm locked up and denied as well, as I'm more attentive to her needs and wants. Basically I'm a better person with less orgasms.

SoumisCH and Isopropylforyou like this.
  19. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    That's what Mistress wants! (End of discussion.) LOL

The longer version is that is what Mistress wants....complete control of any release I have, whether prostate milking, a ruined release, or a real orgasm.

We started our dynamic in a Pro-domme/client relationship. That evolved into me becoming a personal outside of the session period & dungeon, into more of a 24/7 dynamic. Mistress introduced release control which eventually became chastity, off and on.

I suspect that she really gets off on the power exchange aspect, and perhaps I have a fetish for this, because I have for the better part of the last 16 years done what she wants. It seems to work well for both of us, although it isn't always easy for me.....and I think she likes that aspect too....my emotional suffering. :)

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  20. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    As of this point I'm in chastity because my wife wants me there.

Headtrip, Rectrix and Isopropylforyou like this.
  21. Sub Suzette

Sub Suzette New member

Pacific North West
    Local Time:
    I am in chastity because I guess it seemed a kinky fix originally to a porn and masterbation problem.
    In the last year it has fixed the masterbation issue. It has also deeply changed me.
    I now accept I may never be free again. I have discovered a life that is truly amazing. Anxiety issues gone, a new level of happiness. I enjoy being totally submissive, and have discovered a feminine side of me that I guess was always really me. Life without the lows after regular orgasms is way better. And some of the best parts, I love my wife more, pleasure her way more. Can cum in my cage just from just an erotic thought or moment, and discovered prostate orgasms.
    So what started as a kinky fix is now a lifestyle I never want to change.

22. slave_m278

slave_m278 Member

Monroe Twp NJ
    Local Time:
    For me, Chastity makes my Keyholder happy. And that's all the reason I need to do it.

Headtrip and Chaste J. like this.
  23. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    In chastity due to masterbating instead of play with the wife

24. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Like Isopropylforyou, masturbation without her consent or her permission I feel diminishes the attraction men have for their wives/spouses. It is like others have said, if you eat fast food before going home, you won't appreciate the big meal your wife has cooked. I think it starts when males are teenagers and get used to masturbating daily. It feels good, you get a dopamine rush from it, but then afterwards, you are a little down. That down feeling in marriage takes away from your feelings for your spouse. Your spouse, unless they are really horny, probably isn't going to want to provide you with the amount of orgasms you had when you were single and masturbating a lot. So, the male ends up trying to pressure the wife for more sex to keep the dopamine rushes going and they are resisting. By being locked up, it takes that pressure off your spouse and for me, it greatly reduces how needy I am for sex and the need to masturbate all the time.

Like Billy J said, my wife too, "is also enjoying the added attention she receives as well as her pleasure without reciprocation. For the short time we have been doing this I can say chastity has made our marriage and sex life better."

My wife after menopause wasn't as interested in sex and this has leveled it out. She was very hestitant when I said I wanted to try it and thought I was crazy. But after a while, she was like, "I could get used to this". We cuddle more, kiss more, rub on each other more. I used to not do much housework, now I do most of it.

I am not locked 100% of the time, but stay chaste 100% of the time. My wife likes the new me. We have been doing this off and on for 5 years.

Rectrix, tiruh811 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  25. PetLewis

PetLewis Member

Local Time:
    Chastity for me is definitely due to not being able to trust myself out of it.

Left to my own devices, I could happily masturbate at least 4 times per day - no real desire to exactly, just from habit; boredom; idly and absent-mindedly rubbing my cock-head through my jeans, which leads to an erection, which leads to masturbation and cumming.

I don't feel dirty or frustrated by it, and it doesn't effect my sex drive, but it's a habit and takes up so much of my day - even a quicky for me isn't that quick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice