forced public outing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by christoph, May 7, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. christoph

christoph Active member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    We have a fantastic quite normal live enriched by my chastity reality & we appreciate that both. For us this is an absolutely normal but also very intimate aspect. Sure, I dos´nt just go around & tell everyone our most intimate details, that´s quite normal. I don't know I would have the courage to show myself naked on the beach * maybe with a less eye-catching device than a cage .. it´s very difficult for the common people to understand that as a harmless, inoffensive & possible everyday sexlife element, it´s maybe to intimate. I think I would do it with an neutral but effective cache-sex device … , also at the risk that it seems a little bit hypocritical, but I don’t get dare to over that. It depends on the circumstances

Sure, nobody has to come out, why too. Now, why I´m talking about that ? Well I´ve had a strange thought lately: what happen when public outing became a threat ? What if the lovely keyholder will use this as a pressure ? What if she says “You do this or that or else everyone will know that you are locked in a chastity device” .. & she is able & smart enough to do that effectively ? I think most will comply to make what is request. Honestly, do you will be afraid of this or maybe would like it ? What have both to gain & to lose ?

I confess I don’t have the courage to do that. It is also just a mind game & probably like similar intimate things chastity outing just needs suitable free spaces with open mind like chastity mansion

njcuckold likes this.
  2. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    I would be really turned on if my wife told some of her friends about my caged condition.

3. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes it would be incredible exciting to be exposed to any of wife's friends

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    I told a close friend at work that I was chaste, she was starting to get in to kink, and we were talking about fetishes and bondage, and she asked the longest id been retrained for, so I said oh for years! She didn’t understand, so I told her I was in a chastity cage. She was fascinated, and asked if she could see it, so I showed her, she had lots of questions and after that she would ask me every Monday if I’d been good enough to be unlocked at the weekend.

5. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    I recently began fantasizing about the embarrassment I would feel if my chastity condition was revealed to a close friend and find it arousing.

Chadstallion likes this.
  6. Miss E’s Bitch

South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My Wife/KH has told her sister and her best friend. My wife and her friend are also intimate together. They openly talk about it around me when it’s just the three of us hanging out. But I have never showed it to her. But if my wife told me to I guess I would.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    just remember, the fantasy and the reality are very different things

Chaste J., mr_newbie and MadameJs_boo like this.
  8. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    This cannot be overstated. Something that seems hot as hell on paper could be a trainwreck in the real world. My Mistress's best girlfriend and longtime roommate knows about our D/s lifestyle, including chastity and orgasm denial play aspects, but that's it. She's a close enough confidant for us to comfortably share some details with and she even joked about what a sweet deal my Mistress has going for her. That was definitely something I felt slightly embarrassed about for a moment, but extremely proud of myself and whom I serve. That being said, I don't imagine seeing myself displaying my cage at a beach anytime soon :)

njcuckold and mr_newbie like this.
  9. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    Theres a few nude swimming holes in vermont about an hour away from me. I so really want to go.

10. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    I've fantasized about how it might happen.

We'd be together with her friend (who I am friends with too) and either my wife or I mention chastity. The friend is curious and we answer her questions. When she asks if she can see the cage my wife turns to me and nods. All of a sudden it's gotten very real and I blush furiously but I go ahead and lower my pants and underpants. The friend asks my wife if she can handle it and is given permission. I'm very aware that she asked my wife and not me. My cock is straining against the cage as the friend hefts it and gives my butt a squeeze. "Very nice," she says. She turns to my wife, "Do you always have him caged? I like it."

11. lrnck345

lrnck345 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    For me too, a huge fantasy to be exposed in front of special friends. But afraid it would forever alter those friendships.

njcuckold and Slave to Wife like this.
  12. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    Yeah, but it might alter the friendships for the better. Or, at least, for the sexier. Imagine being able to include those special friends in the intimacy of your chastity and whatever else you might do. And whatever else they might do.

njcuckold likes this.
  13. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    My wife can tell anyone she wants. She tells no one. :(

Chaste J. and Chadstallion like this.
  14. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I have had a fantasy about this as well. That she would tell someone and they would give me the knowing look and smirk. That would melt me.

i had come to the point that I was encouraging her to tell her cousin and I had a weird dream that the two of them would tease me and it would help me be more submissive to women at large.

Then reality hit right between the eyes. And argument last year while on anweekong camping trip led her cousin to say some really mean and insensitive things to me and some friends that were camping with us. At that moment I was so thankful that she didn’t know the extent of our kink! I’m positive she would have outted me to the whole family (like 15 people that were present).

the fantasy is still there but boy was I glad she didn’t know!

Careful what we ask for!!

spider203 and njcuckold like this.
  15. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    11:54 AM
    It sort of reminds me of the Harvey Milk movie, where their self-outing helped to(ward) normalize and mainstream something otherwise shunned or taboo. What I'm saying is you would also be helping to make the world a better place by setting an example.

bondinchas likes this.
  16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think of chastity device being considered to by most people not into TTTWD as being a sexually related thing so going to places where nudity is allowed whilst wearing one should not be done unless you know its ok. As you are including others without their consent however indirectly in your fantasy just like going to the doctors with it on.

Also be aware some places where nudity is permitted or just accepted are also frequented by minors. So whilst most people are mostly ignoring each others genitals (or prtendingto) there would you be drawing attention to yours.

Tom Allen, Surrendered and homebody like this.
  17. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    Thankfully it isn't illegal where we live :) 20191123_132356.jpg

18. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Similar to the OP, we use Chastity as a tool to enhance our personal experiences, relief valve, and sex life. This is one aspect we both enjoy for various reason, her being in control of my body and my orgasms, my devotion to her, and to be honest some great sex for me (and her whether I'm locked or not). There are only a few close friends with similar desires and in our inner circle, but not something we advertise or openly divulge. We have been friends with one couple for over 30 years and even did swinging and swapping with them nearly 25 years ago.

Chastity has been the final step in our kink evolution, we became swingers after our children were born and this lasted for about 5 years. This helped our confidence, my wife and I both started to take care of ourselves and we were one of the more desirable couples. We moved from that scene when new people started to come in and the did not live up to many standards of the group as a whole. Role-playing became next phase, she would dress up on Friday night as a real hottie and go to a bar looking for a pickup. She would work the room for a while and we would meet up and then head home for a wild night, sometimes we never did make it home and the car was rockin. Again, people being people ruined it with rudeness and lots if real inappropriate behavior.

We watched a movie one night and BDSM was the theme and we were intrigued by possibilities. We did switch roles in the beginning and my wife found she had a low tolerance for pain and I liked the idea of her in some of those outfits working me over. She admitted she loved how she looked on the various outfits and she embraced the Domme role. The one are she struggled was the flogging, causing me pain did bother her (ironically, it was several years later during a Chasity session we broke that wall and enjoyed whipping me). The problem was time and equipment restraints, the kids were around and finding time they would not be at home, setting up and taking down took the majority of the time. We were putting an addition on the house and after the construction was done finished the basement. We built a false wall with a hidden access to that area and built a dungeon with furniture and props. Now when the kids were out, all we had to do is dress and play.

We started with chastity but the devices were not the quality of today and it took a back seat. We were invited to a dinner at the home of on of my wife's clients, an wealthy older couple that just seemed odd. She spoke, he jumped and when he spilled a coffee pot she took him to task. It got real interesting when he dropped to his knees apologizing calling her mistress things got interesting. She told him to wait upstairs and he left and she asked us to follow. We entered this room and it put or basement dungeon to shame and it only got wilder when she told him to strip. My wife and I didn't know what to do so we just stood there. Imagine our surprise when we saw a metal cock cage on his penis before her stood between two columns. She shackled him in an X position and took a flogger to his all, back, and thighs and he counted out all 25 strokes.

She unshackled him and we all went back downstairs into the dining room and he stood naked in the corned whimpering. She explained to my wife what we saw will remain private and since she accounted for 25% of my wife's revenue it was not going to be a problem for us to remain quiet. My wife started asking questions about his cage and she told us its purpose, where she bought it, how much it costs, and how she decides when and how he orgasms.

The car was quiet on the way home, but the next day she had me drive her to the shop. They carried all kinds of clothing and toys and my wife asked about cages. The young lady took her to a cage and showed her the choices. My wife liked this metal on and the girl suggested I go to the back room and strip naked for a fitting. Stunned and seeing a look on my wife's face. I did as instructed. The problem was an erection, a spray from a can and a bag of ice solved the problem and I left the store wearing the cage and a list of instructions. After 10 days, my wife had me wearing it full time, but that also revolved around work, family vacations, and schedules. After the kids moved West after College and retirement, I am locked for the most part 24X7 with scheduled release days for sex or whatever my wife wants. This works well for me, she has me so hot when I am allowed to be with her, its the best sex possible.

We have included 2 other couples into our circle and they similar tastes and rules to us. The one couple is our lifelong friend who also is my wife's executive assistant for the last 20 years. The other couple is our neighbors who came to our house to introduce themselves last summer and walked in the yard while we were in the pool naked and saw my cage. What's funny, the wife came right over and grabbed it and asked every question under the sun before we knew their names. Scary was them leaving 15 minutes later, we thought we would have to move. The good news, they returned later in the afternoon with wine and snacks and when they stripped off their clothes, he was wearing a new shinny cock cage.

Sometimes sharing is not bad, but I don't recommend doing that.

19. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    Beautiful thanks for sharing

Aussiecple likes this.
  20. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    My Wifes Mom has moved in with us to help out my now pregnant Wife. She recently did our laundry to help out and discovered only panties in our hamper. She asked my wife about it and my wife told her that I wear panties now. I was upset that she didn't offer a different excuse. I'm terribly embarrassed but its something that cant be undo.

21. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    I’m so jealous. We are famous for having the best beaches in the country and yet we are the only state where it is illegal to go nude - even if a local council approves a specific beach, the police will still arrest any nude males.

22. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    Thomas Gangman,

That's an impressive story. Thanks so much for sharing it.

23. aussie_chaste

aussie_chaste Active member

Central Coast, NSW, Australia
    Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    The problem isn't your KH telling selected friends, it is those friends going on to tell other people. Some people just can't keep secrets and want to be the person to bring in "some exciting new gossip" into the conversation.

RC-Oz likes this.
  24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Exactly. It’s why some of us are very selective as to who we share our kinks with.

I actually worked with a guy who knew my first Domme. When he found out we “dated” he had to tell me a “secret” that she was into “kinky shit”. He went on how I was lucky to not be with her etc. He didn’t know that I broke up with her because I wasn't ready for a poly relationship and she threw it on me in a way that wasn’t right for someone fairly new at the time.

Anyway, I simply listened to him and his gossip For a bit and acted like he was telling me something juicy. But made it clear that I didn’t care as we were over, What he didn’t know was how kinky we really were. And where I was then pales compared to where I am now many years later.

Not saying anything and not buying into the gossip Deflected and kept his rumors and such out of my work. Had he known what we were really into, I’m positive he’d have spread it all over the office and customer site.

25. HappilyLockedMan

Local Time:
    Dear Aussiecple,

You've made a big splash with your beach photos! They're great and you're both great.
    But please tell us, who is the photographer?

Isopropylforyou likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. public sissy husband chastity cage outside sex stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice