Question I was instructed to ask

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Oct 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    3:51 PM
    During Locktober there has been a big change in my wife / KH . Starting 2 days ago I was informed that I would be wearing a plug everyday from now on and for my birthday she ordered a vibrating prostate massager butt plug with wireless remote control and I would be wearing it everyday .
    The question I was instructed to ask is this.
    Is there any health problems with wearing a plug for say 8 to 10 hrs or longer a day ?
    All replies will be read by Goddess P . So please be respectful and honest .

Prettysmall, Mash2214 and sissybitch like this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    I'm not sure about health problems, but as an infrequent plug wearer I would say you'll need to build to that duration. I'm comfortable for an hour or two, but three or four and I really feel like I need to tap out. Longest I ever went was 8 and I was very uncomfortable and begging to be allowed to take it out.

I also have the wireless remote vibrating variety. As a result of this feature the plug is on the larger size. So maybe more slender plugs not an issue. Not sure if you're getting the same type, but a couple of observations. The remote isn't very good. If I'm fully clothed and seated, she has to get within a few feet for it to work. Also these plugs typically come with an on off button on the bottom of the wide flange. This button turns the plug on so the remote will work, but they will also turn the vibrate function on if pushed a second time. This can be problematic. I was wearing my plug to a little league pre-season parent night. When I sat down on the hard cafeteria bench the plug activated and begin to buzz at what seemed to me to be a deafening level. Fortunately I had been given the remote. I made a show of trying to blame my phone while using the remote to shut it off. I stood up for the rest of the meeting. :oops:

Have fun!

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:51 PM
    The part that is troublesome for me isn’t the part that goes in, it’s the outside portion that keeps it from going all the way in. It runs the area around the hole and soon makes it unbearable.

Njoy makes a steel plug that has a narrow keeper, allowing you to wear it all day. It stays between the cheeks without it being wide and rubbing, and is long enough to keep it from going in.

Attached Files:

4. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Hello @Den737 I can only advise from my experience with plugs, I have never used the plug you have , but as a general rule I would say to start with size and keeping good lubrication is key, your body will over time get accustomed to the plug and the more you engage in the activity the better your body will accept it and your comfortable wear time will increase ,
    Health wise, as long as you do not try and use a plug with an overly large neck for extended periods and your body does form a reaction to the material the plug is made from I see no problem ,
    I am often plugged for 8 to 12 hours or sometimes over night with medium silicone plug and have had no issues ,
    so keep it well lubricated , slowly work up to longer wear times and listen to your body , if it feels wrong remove rest and try again in the end as with wearing a cage it will feel part of you,
    Hope this is of some help to you both ,

Maid Denise and Mash2214 like this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    For long-term use, the plug has to fit your body, just like a chastity device. It needs to be comfortable, allow you to sit, and most important, it shouldn’t pop out causing embarrassment. Just like finding the right chastity device, it takes trial and error.

Take a look at the B-Vibe Snug Plug 1. It is small, enjoyable, and stays put. The step up in size to the Snug Plug 2 is substantial. After spending sometime with the small version, you may tolerate going larger.

Lube is a big deal and requires experimentation to find one your body does not react to. Generally, look for products designed for anal use and are compatible with your toy.

Maid Denise likes this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    Size of plug and size of shaft that you tighten around make a huge difference ( no pun intended) if it’s co fortable with the shaft not stretching you to much I also don’t see any problems you’ll get use to it but I wouldn’t recommend wearing one all the time give your ass sometime to tighten back to normal. Being called a tight ass isn’t all bad.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I found the narrow base plugs cause me more irritation than the wider ones. And I also read quite a lot of negative reviews of the Bluetooth toys, so much so that we didn’t order one.

Maid Denise likes this.
  8. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I don't think the one she ordered is Bluetooth . Will know in the next few days .

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    i haven't checked into health issues with them, although i have been required to wear one ocassionaly for the length you have mentioned.
    I would definately build up to that length of time and definately keep it lubed. Haven't done the one you are discribing having a remote access to it. Lets keep quiet on that really don't want my mistress getting new ideas

Maid Denise likes this.
  10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have only wored a plug for bout 4 hour and i wudnt like to have to wear one for a long long time. i have one in me at some partys and when its over i can take it out.
    i think it wud start hurting after a long time.

sextudent, Mash2214 and Maid Denise like this.
  11. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mistress has my ass plugged every day since locktober. I was made to wear it 2 hrs the first couple of days. But now I wear it for 8 or 10 hrs depending on Mistress commands. It's a medium size plug. I'm use to it now. Very comfortable and I forget that it there for the most part. Let's just say Mistress is very happy with my acceptance of my new toy. And how well I wear it.

Maid Denise likes this.
  12. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    I do not have any experience of long term wear of insertables, but if it were required of me, I would be most concerned about the plug's effect on my sphincter muscles. Would constant wear, especially with occasional vibration, cause the sphincter to relax and become incapable of sealing shut when the plug isn’t there? I don’t know the answer, but I would want to find out before committing to the lifestyle. Anal incontinence isn’t sexy.

Maid Denise likes this.
  13. Sub2wife

Sub2wife Member

Local Time:
    Could you share the link to the vibrating plug with remote control?

Maid Denise likes this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you are aware of the potential risk of becoming fecally incontinent and the thing is not so big you might damage yourself and because of that get peritonitis you should be ok.

Awaeness is te key.. that and not avoiding lyour own common sense.

Maid Denise likes this.
  15. mlcf

mlcf Obedient

CEO of the company
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    I have no problems with those are made of metal and have a thin base and thin neck. Today I made my milestone and finally inserted a full 6cm (2.37in) in diameter. It took me a whole month to pass from 4 to 6. I will stick with the 6 for a while... It is nice and snug... After I pass the parge portion I like to feel full and have my little hole rest to get the out point...

Maid Denise likes this.
  16. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    12:51 PM
  17. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Not if you are careful and use common sense. If it starts to hurt after previously feeling comfortable, then something has changed and you should remove it. Realistically, if you wear it a few hours a day, (2-4) it's unlikely you'll have a problem. For longer term wear, you've got to be more cautious. Remember you simply cannot wear a plug 24/7 like you can a penis cage. You can't extrapolate from your experience with a cage and expect everything to be the same.

Charles3451 and Maid Denise like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice