Local Time:
8:12 AM
Birthday:
Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
New Port Richey, FL
Retired

Maid Denise

Maid for my Goddess, Male, 67, from New Port Richey, FL

Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming Nov 29, 2023

Maid Denise was last seen:
Mar 30, 2024
    1. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife bought me some thermal leggings. Said I look great in them. She actually let me go out dressed. only missing top and shoes. Tops coming
      Raychel Dresher likes this.
    2. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife is back from visiting her mother. A week off from being a maid is over. Back to work.
    3. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am tired of using padding to make my dresses fit right. Going to ask for some stick on breast. C size.
    4. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife is gone for a week next week. I home watching our cockatiel. I am going to fem out as much as I can. Darn wish I had a wig.
      maiden sissypanies likes this.
      1. MaggotNub
        MaggotNub
        Buy one online. You can probably get it by Monday.
        Nov 18, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I wish I could. Wife would see it on the bank account. She won't let me fully fem out. So for a week I will be the woman that I want to be as much as I can.
        Nov 18, 2023
    5. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wife is no longer interested in sex. Although she still likes me dressed and being a woman. Only supervised masterbation now.
    6. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Very excited. Have 6 new bras coming today for everyday use. Nothing sexy. Just comfortable.
    7. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Being the housewife I have become. I am making her pancakes and sausage this morning. Wearing only panties and a nighties.
      1. Raychel Dresher
        Raychel Dresher
        Sounds heavenly
        Sep 18, 2023
    8. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Laundry day. Wearing a bra and panties and smell very much like a woman. Want to completely transform.She won't let me. Just one day please
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It's a beautiful day here. I can imagine wearing a sun dress today out in public. I know I have turned the corner as far as wanting to be a woman. I want it 24/7 now.
        Sep 15, 2023
    9. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She put a set of string loaded nipple Pinchers on me this morning. Been on for a hour now. Little intense.
      durango_o and Raychel Dresher like this.
      1. Raychel Dresher
        Raychel Dresher
        Wow, I dont think I could do an hour. Kudos to you, :)
        Sep 4, 2023
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        They are fake nipple rings and she has them on again this morning. Getting used to them.
        Sep 5, 2023
    10. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She let me order 3 new bras from China. Just sports bras.They arrived today.Wife tried one on and then stole 2 and was told to order 6 more.
      1. Raychel Dresher
        Raychel Dresher
        Happy Day, No to go to the store and buy them :)
        Sep 2, 2023
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Yeah and they were cheap and well made.
        Sep 2, 2023
    11. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Another day serving my wife and another hurricane to prepare for. Here we go again.
      asastype likes this.
      1. Raychel Dresher
        Raychel Dresher
        Stay safe thru the hurricane. And serve your wife to the best of your ability.
        Aug 29, 2023
        Maid Denise likes this.
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        Wow. The hurricane shifted to the north and missed us here. That means mail today and my new cage. Oh and the only pussy I am to get is a pussy shaped strocker is also today.
        Aug 30, 2023
    12. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She gave me some of my bras back. It feels so right,even if it's feels like 105 degrees outside. Went out with only a T-shirt over it.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I ran into two of my neighbors and the funny thing is, that I was comfortable and not worried. One step closer to dressing in public.
        Aug 25, 2023
    13. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has had me working all week. Laundry today and she wants a oil rub down beside cooking and cleaning. Maids work is never done.
    14. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Nothing new going on. Still waiting for my new cage. Week to go. She mentioned that are a few more toys for her to use on me. Good or Bad?
    15. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Just another day serving my wife. Ended up having to go shopping with the plug in. She's really in to me wearing a plug right now.
    16. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Well it's been 21 days locked. Am I going to get a release soon? Plug went back in this morning. For how long. Only my goddess knows.
    17. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      She has me wearing a plug today. Said she let me know when I can take it out. Having to go to the bathroom doesn't count. After, back in :)
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        It has been a long time and it feels really good.
        Aug 16, 2023
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        She had the plug in for about 4hours. Why do I want more?
        Aug 17, 2023
    18. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Woke up to a new nighties laying out this morning. It is cute. Post a picture later. Going to ask her to hook me up with a transexual.
      1. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        I really want to experience being a woman in every way.
        Aug 16, 2023
      2. Maid Denise
        Maid Denise
        What can I say. Want the best of both sexes.
        Aug 16, 2023
    19. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Looks like I have a new cage coming soon . She put me in my nano this morning and she is ordering a nubb for me.
      Kylara and Raychel Dresher like this.
    20. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      I am back to being sissy Denise. Hairless again. I feel so much cleaner. Missed the feeling. She wants to take me shopping again,next week.
    21. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Been almost 2weeks relocked. She shaved my back and ass. Something tells me that today I will have to shave my legs and arms. :). :)
    22. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Wow. I must of been getting lazy as a man again. I am back to just doing things around the house.without being told or asked.Butt plug is in
    23. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Today ass and backed was shaved. Still has me wearing only nighties and my maids dress.
    24. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      It's funny that my nighties are back but only one dress. My maids outfit.
    25. Maid Denise
      Maid Denise
      Day 8 of my new Lock up. The night time erection were gone in 2 nights. I guess being locked is like riding a bike. Your body never forgets
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 23, 1956 (Age: 67)
    New Port Richey, FL
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    Wife/owner
    Keyholder of:
    Metal cage
    Locked since:
    March 28th 2018. This time for good.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Two metsl cages. 1 cheap and 1 expensive. The expensive 1 is my fav.
    Chastity resume:
    3/28/2018 was when i went into full lock down. I was asked to try the new cage on. Well that was 28 weeks ago☺
    Hello Key Holders and subs. We have been playing with chastity for about five years now,but I was put in look down of march 2018. It has been 28 weeks now and I love it. Just looking to share my thoughts and questions with other in the same life style
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice