Most days you've ever been without orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Apr 8, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    About 50 days, a couple of times, with no orgasm of any kind. Probably longer if you factor ruined orgasms, but I’m not sure.

I have to say—-I love hearing about very long or strict denial.

There’s nothing wrong with extremely long and/or strict denial if that is what works for both of you. I agree it’s good to try it different ways - either person might find various aspects important. (Denial, control etc).

One problem with extremely long denial is you miss out on the thrill of starting over, so the psychological aspect of long term denial better work well for you.

We are less “pure” than we used to be, but I haven’t MB’d or orgasmed without her for over a year, so that’s been fun most of the time. I’ve had almost no non-ruined hand jobs. A typical month for us is a couple of ruined orgasms and a few times of PIV.

Last month, a ruined foot job was new to us.

2. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I’d been locked for 43 days and my Wife let me out for some oiling maintenance and one thing led to another and she actually let me in her!! No orgasm for me until after I gave her 3 Os with my mouth and she decided to let ME have one! It was fabulous I have to admit. But, since then she told me, it shouldn’t have happened as my release day was a week later. Now she is annoyed that I couldn’t last 50 days, I am back in and have been told that it WILL be at least 50 days this time!
    I am now on day 2! :-(

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:23 PM
    I admit to being annoyed she didn’t let me go 90 days or a full three months, or the “entire season” like she had discussed Instead she ended the stretch on day 88.

I wanted to get my “achievement unlocked”! :)

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Exactly. When I did the year (around 370-something days), I was actually upset my wife finally unlocked me. I wanted to keep going. It becomes a thing where you see guys in forums like this talking about being locked for two weeks, or two months and you laugh to yourself, thinking "newbie".

I think this competitiveness may be one of the most mystifying aspects of chastity for women.

5. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    A mere 20 days though I'd be happy to go longer

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    This is my longest to date... a month (ish) short of two years no orgasms, erections sparingly allowed but the frequency of that has been reduced. I have no idea whether we will achieve the full two years or if we do for how much longer it might be. I really do feel that being subject to this level of control is not something I would want to give up.

I do feel that my personal sense of achievement would be extremely drustrated if we did not achieve the two years... and do appeciate that the price for that achievement could perhaps should be very high in terms of my being denied

I do though often recall that I bear two things in mind. She once said I don't know how long I am going to deny you for but I can assure you that your next period of denial will be significantly longer... begging the question what does sh mean by significantly longer.. at least double I imagine but no real idea

Which to be honest I do find all of that extremely hot.... not knowing when

Then there is the other thing she once said that she prefers indefinite denial to permanent denial as it puts no restrictions on her ... but she accompanied that with ... IF and I do mean IF or perhaps when.. I ever do decide that that your denial has become permanent I won't tell you I'll just let you figure it out for yourself.

Which is a bit worrying or even a little scary.... butalso ina sense hotter still not knowing when was one thing not knowing IF is a real head-fuck

But I did give her full control .......and so far I'm still glad I did.

7. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I agree about the "streak" issue becoming a mentality in itself. For me, though, the steak becomes the means by which we can obtain indefiniteness or permanency.

shannonsanders and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    Your KH is skillfully mind-fucking you (said respectfully)! i tend to believe that when the KH says « permanent », « indefinite », « eternal », the only certitude we have, it’s gonna be a long long ride without a real release... and as long as it endures, it means we are still experimenting the delightful life of being Hers

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
  10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    See? That's exactly the mindset that I'm talking about, and that @Billus referenced. At some point we all (those of us who are into that aspect) start wondering how long we can go.

I love steak. Oh, wait... you meant...

And yes, if one has a partner who is so inclined, instead of counting down the days, one counts up the days of indefinite lengths of time.

This is the mindset that Mrs Edge has. She doesn't like to set an end limit, and all she has told me is that it will be "at least two years," but that it could also go on much longer. I'll never know.

It's definitely hotter not knowing.

11. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    I agree it can be a “streak” issue without it being “competitive”. If I’m going a really long time, it’s a combination of me not wanting to change things, feeling a little OCD, and not wanting a “drop” or “post-streak blues”. Also, I can go a really long time of my wife seems into it, and it’s not getting “stale” or as if the fruit died on the vine.

A problem is if I am really enjoying the streak, but my wife is not. Or if other aspects of life or our relationship Are more difficult, and really nice, hard sex is a boost. That’s what happen to us Last weekend——we had really good sex at the end of a dry spell.

I don’t really care about “beating” the next guy or couple, and I like hearing about the experiences of a really long streak, even if I know 30-60 days is about as long as I could ever go at this point.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    Without any shadow doubt it most certainly is.

Bertha likes this.
  13. Boobookittiefk

Boobookittiefk New member

Self Employed
    Monroe, GA
    Local Time:
    7 days so far. Although we just started at the beginning of the year to have me caged more permanent and cage fitting issues came into play. She keeps threatening 2 weeks.

14. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    My Lady just let me come after 69 days, the longest it's ever been for me. She does not discuss 'release days' or observe set periods of time in chastity. In the past few months we've undertaken a new, serious commitment to FLR in our life which includes me being locked up. She fucks with my head by setting a time that's the earliest I'll be released if I'm properly submissive and serve her well, but doesn't (so far) really adhere to these times. This uncertainty keeps me off balance and underscores her authority/capriciousness, which I think is the point. Most days I'm a horny mess and will do anything to earn some unlock time, definitely an outcome she likes.

She has implied I could go a 'very long time', but has never defined what that is.

hardbodysub and Rectrix like this.
  15. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    I was given one in 2017 (in March), none in 2018 and none this year either, so that works out to just over 2 years. Being locked is my default position, and I can't see that changing.

Giveitup, Bertha and Rectrix like this.
  16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    #41 filltee, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    I'm in much the same situation being locked is my normal state and any time out is only for cleaning and sometimes a haircut. may 2017 was when my KH took over my self lock and she has not let me cum since. I think following a recent event that this has moved from indefinitely denied to becoming if not actually permanent denial.

She did say right at the begining that her 'fee' for being my KH would always be to agree to whatever she asks for. So when she does it will already be a done deal.

harddenial and Rectrix like this.
  17. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    40 days is my longest. We have a once per month goal that gets realized some months when I don’t have any slip ups.

18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My lady knows I love the way she fucking with my head and does so all the time.
    I'm certainly learning about being controlled and surprisingly loving it.

Re: Implications for a long time. She once said your next period of denial will be significantly longer than this one..... making me think this one might end soon... then she added... which of course is always rather dependent on whether or not we let this one end.

Am I in permanent denial or indefinite? I really don't know but not knowing is soo good.

El Guapo and Rectrix like this.
  19. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    I recently begged her not let me climax. I meant it with every ounce of my heart. But she didn’t relent and I made a mess of things. And it was ruined and I felt physically and emotionally spent.

She likes the control more than the denial. Sometimes making it work means accepting something you honestly didn’t want.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  20. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Full orgasm would be around a year, and ejaculation 100 and something days. We don't keep a real accurate count, but I get to give myself a locked ejaculation every 2-3+ months.

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    In many ways this is just as cool as the denial. What we really want is her control. We think that means denial. But, to use Tom's example, if she made me come on December 29 knowing what I wanted I'd be overwhelmed and humbled by her power, that she'd done what she wanted and exercised control against my will.

El Guapo, shannonsanders and Bertha like this.
  22. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    I hope you don’t mind me asking, but what was the recent event?

This level of control and uncertainty is both terrifying but also incredibly attractive. Have fun.

Bertha likes this.
  23. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    For me its not as much about the length of time as much as it is about how enjoyable the journey is.

I prefer pitting my discipline to resist giving in to my desires against the increasing biological temptation.

I know she will give me permission to orgasm at some point but dont know when that might be. Can I hold out or not?

So, how long?
    4 full months ... about 120 days.

For me the 1st month was almost impossible. The 2nd was getting into a groove. The 3rd is where I found my stride and reached the point where the 'wanting' stopped. The 4th was a real 'high'.

Tom Allen, Bertha and shannonsanders like this.
  24. shannonsanders

Local Time:
    Most of my orgasms over the last 6 months have been hand jobs, and almost all of the hand jobs have been ruined ones...She's really grown more and more interested in ruined hand jobs....two recent trends---ruining it while I am wearing clothes, and ruining it with her feet.

25. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    My continued participation on this and my perusal of other chastity sites is now quite rightly dependent on me adhering to the conditions My Lady has insisted upon. Further explanation of the recent event you refer to could be possibly construed by her as a violation of her trust, so none will be forthcoming sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice