What Do You Like or Dislike about Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 9, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    There's a few things I DISLIKE about chastity, over the years these have changed. In the beginning, the tightness of the ring was a problem and kept me awake. The bulk and shape of the CB6K also got in the way. Now I think the last remaining thing is having to sit down to pee.

I LIKE the feeling of being owned and controlled. The delightful tease of feeling an erection being denied, and the verbal and physical torment from my beloved Keyholder. I always seem to behave better, and definetely serve Her needs more. And, I get more attention from Mistress / Keyholder as well. Why wouldn't I do it?

What is it that YOU like or dislike about chastity.

Mash2214 likes this.
  2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    My feelings are very similar to yours Disp.Boy, with one exception: While I find that having to sit down to pee is a minor physical inconvenience, I think it's a significant factor in increasing the feeling of submissiveness.

The biggest thing I would want to change is device comfort. A device that consistently delivers firm but gentle confinement of those tender parts would not only be a best seller, it might go a long way to making chastity much more socially accepted and out in the open.
    The current [and to some extent true] perception that it's a physical kink that imposes discomfort on the person wearing it rather than an emotional kink that enhances desire for both people in the relationship is what I think makes people embarrassed to be more generally open about it.

3. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    I enjoy the constant reminder the device is locked on. Also the waiting for release.

I recently went custom so the comfort is fine.

The thing I dislike the most is using the restroom. I'm able to stand still but need to be careful to align things properly and use a paper towel in case of dripping. Just a minor burden overall .

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  4. Corsetbob

Corsetbob Active member

Electronic Engineer
    UK Northants
    Local Time:
    I love the feeling of continuous excitement I dont understand why but it is like a kid in a candy store 24/7. As for peeing no problem I wear a steel short cage with silicone insert so as long as i dont push too hard i can pee a perfect laminar stream, not brave enough to use urinal though.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    I like knowing for an absolute certainty that every single time it is touched, it is what they want.

Goddess Gaia, JiL, Breathe and 4 others like this.
  6. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I do like that my cage reinforces my sitting to pee. An ever constant reminder of my place. I always sit at home, caged or not, But have been known to "cheat" when out if the bathroom is not especially nice. As I see it, women do not have a choice so I should not either.

I have never been one to masturbate, so no need for it to be caged for that reason, but I like that my locked up little thingie is out of sight until Mistress wants it out to play. Even then it might just be kept locked, as PIV is not an option.

What I don't like is that it creates an even larger unsightly bulge in my panties, and they are not smooth and tidy.

7. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yep! I like that too.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  8. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Im caged because I masturbate, so thats what I dont like about it, it keeps me from being able too. Likes it makes me more attentive to my wife. Other than that I dont want it but she does.

9. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I have heard references to a cage being like wedding ring, that analogy really resonates with me. It does a lot to draw me closer to my wife and I love it when she wants to play. I'm hardly a chronic masturbator but I'll take things into my own hands when she is busy, tired or I have time on my hands. I much prefer that the option to self-satisfy is removed but she is hot/cold depending on what's going in our world.

Once I made the change to a Jail Bird, all of my comfort issues went away. More than anything, I am happier when she cages me.

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the main thing here is that once a comfortable cage is found, then the only issues really are with toilet, and we all feel more submissive with it. How about the opinions of the Keyholders - what are the good points? Are there any bad points?

11. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:17 PM
    At first going to a public wash room bothered me. Or should I say scared me but like you say Penney women don’t have a choice so why should I I’ve adjusted to it now and have No problem with peeing in public.

Breathe likes this.
  12. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Since I’ve adjusted and excepted the going pee part. I don’t have any issues with being locked all the time. My cage fits secure and doesn’t move around much to cause an issue. I’m comfortable with my cage being apart of who I am

13. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    For both of us, one of the best things is knowing that it only comes out of the cage and gets used when She truly wants it to be used or touched. The increased emotional security(stability, happiness) for me and the increased sense of intimacy and love for us is at the top of the list as well.

Redirecting energy and time wasted pleasuring myself has been a major benefit, for us.

Sitting to pee was an easy adjustment which most of the time is not a problem, and is a constant reminder of my chastity, submission, and servitude.

What I presently dislike the most about chastity is that things which are allowed to happen are often too repetitive or predictable. New experiences sometimes feel like they take way too much time and effort to evolve, (for any number of reasons) leaving me feeling down, frustrated and impatient.

14. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    I love my Neosteel belt.
    I feel a constant belonging relationship with my wife ... the belt is odd.
    It is not always easy to find a tree to hide when you are hunting or other trips if you have to pee .... but all the common "girls / ladies" must always.

but what I particularly like is wearing tight pants on pants and not having a bullet ... or being able to show "my" dick forward in the fabric.

15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I like that it makes my wife happy, and a happy wife makes life better. I dislike the frequent discomfort and frustration.

16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    But that's no different to any part of life, chaste or vanilla.

17. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Not dislikes,but challenges are the dynamics in the locker room / showers/ massage cubicles/ etc. of a gym,golf club,etc.
    All you have to do ,so your device is not discovered,worthy of a comic film! Lol

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Comfort would be so super

19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My only dislikes are that it seems to make it harder to get all the pee out which causes dribbling. I have to press on the area behind my balls to get pee out now, even without a cage on. Really annoying.

herboi likes this.
  20. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    One of the elements of chastity I really like is how it can be considered a symbol of trust, dedication and faithfullness towards your keyholder.

Sadly in reality there are ways to cheat the system which can cheapen the transfer of trust, especially if you show any sign of dishonesty.

It is also easy to dislike the other challenges in reality but they also help show a deeper commitment to your keyholder. These challenges include: hygiene, skin care, discomfort, toilet stops , potential humiliation and nocturnal frustrations.

But the feeling of pressure while secure in a device unable to fully satisfy your deepest urges can become psychologically addictive.

Rectrix and Breathe like this.
  21. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    the main thing I don't like about chastity is not being able to find a keyholder.

22. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    I enjoy everything about the control I have reinforced by keeping him locked for Me, including any extra responsibilities it may impart upon Me as his Dominant. He is worth the 'work', despite any challenges encountered along the way. Returns are only increasing with our investment in this lifestyle... certainly including the closeness we've gained as partners through honest (and revealing) communication.

As a piercing enthusiast, I also enjoy the look of metal quite a lot. I find our metal cock cage to be incredibly sexy even from a purely aesthetic point of view. I adore the fact that the protective packaging I selected for our cock is attractive on its own. In regard to its physical utility, I see the cage as a highly-effective tool to enable extended foreplay... a type of subtle yet inescapable bondage that persists through all moments of his daily life, never allowing him to fully stray from the tease OR denial aspects of our D/s dynamic - mentally or physically.

I don't like how long it takes to fiddle with the lock sometimes. There are times when it just doesn't want to cooperate with My whims right away! Even though this can 'take away' from the intensity of stern or intimate moments, it never lasts long because we've both been able to laugh about it when it happens. ;) All is well again when the key cooperates, and his amused laugh quickly turns to bated breath while I use him as I please.

We keep the base ring on constantly - while this has improved the quality of the erections I allow him, the metal post can produce some not-so-pleasant scratches for us both if I get a bit too carried away while riding him! Trial and error has reduced the frequency of this, thank goodness.

I'm sure he has his own thoughts about this question as well but I'm certain we agree on this: overall, chastity has been overwhelmingly positive for us. :love::lock:

anasyrma, filltee, xMariax and 5 others like this.
  23. Guest 8391

Guest 8391 Active member

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I wear a short steel cage that is open at the very edge of my penis and find it unnecessary to sit and pee, and I do use the men's urinals with no problem. But sometimes I do like to sit and pee.

24. Digital

Digital Aspiring Gentleman

IT Analyst
    Hampshire UK
    Local Time:
    This is certainly one of the harder obstacles to overcome.

Without one motivation and the dynamic is totally different. You risk falling into a trap of competing with yourself and developing a series of twisted fantasies and expectations.

Keyholders do not like to be pressured or manipulated into becoming part of someones games. Respecting there space and showing you can be a potentially nice guy who can be there for them seems to give you a better chance of establishing a connection.

Breathe likes this.
  25. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice