1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Bear20
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:50 AM
Birthday:
Jun 25, 1961 (Age: 56)
Indiana, USA
Retired Military

Bear20

Member, Male, 56, from Indiana, USA

On my way to work locked new bran and panties. Life is good. Apr 17, 2018 at 8:52 PM

1. Bear20
      Bear20
      On my way to work locked new bran and panties. Life is good.
    2. Bear20
      Bear20
      Week in Chicago, back home to my surprise mam unlocked me after her needs were satisfied, to a hands free ruined orgasm. Locked and happy
    3. Bear20
      Bear20
      In Chicago for the week, locked with the key back home 6 hrs away. Love it
      1. Skywalker41918
        Skywalker41918
        Have fun in the windy city
        Mar 7, 2018
    4. 98silverado
      98silverado
      Very nice sexy panties, Love Em
      Bear20 likes this.
    5. Bear20
      Bear20
      My wife brought me a surprise, sports bra and lacy undies. I was told that I will be wearing these to work with my cage from now on.
      Red Seal likes this.
    6. Bear20
      Bear20
      Started out with a 50mm, went down to 45, now down to 43mm ring. Feeling great
    7. Bear20
      Bear20
      Made to a year in Oct, still locked and no sign that my wife will let me out.
    8. Strict Sir
      Strict Sir
      Nice Christmas cage she got you! So festive. :)
    9. Bear20
      Bear20
      Finding out that cold weather neg 4 gegrees, really makes the cage do it's job. Shrinkage and tight... Woo hoo
    10. Bear20
      Bear20
      I was so glad on getting a new cage for Christmas. I almost stopped. Now my wife has me where she wants me
    11. Bear20
      Bear20
      So my wife/mistress let me out of my cage today. Thought early Christmas . She gave me a choice unlocked now or New year's. Chose new years
    12. Bear20
      Bear20
      Excited and waiting for my new cage to arrive
    13. Bear20
      Bear20
      Sitting at work, locked of course. Life is good.
    14. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      Congratulations on making it through your Rookie Season. Your now one of the Veterans. If your Wife's happy you may have many years to go. Enjoy
      Bear20 likes this.
    15. Bear20
      Bear20
      It's been over a year since I started this journey. Still going and wife is happy as can be that she is the center of my life.
    16. Bear20
      Bear20
      Last night wife took off my cage. Woke very horny. She said take care of it or not. I did, should not have. Earned my self 30 days
    17. Bear20
      Bear20
      Don't see alot of traffic anymore
      1. lock667
        lock667
        I've been intentionally cutting back coming here.
        Aug 18, 2017
    18. Bear20
      Bear20
      Due to two back surgeries, last one on the 17th wife has given permission to be unlocked till get okay from doctor. Miss being locked
    19. Bear20
      Bear20
      A great weekend of camping and Chastity. Life is Good!
      Mash2214 likes this.
    20. Mash2214
      Mash2214
      I enjoy your journey
    21. Bear20
      Bear20
      used to fret about wearing my cage to work. Now don't care at all. I am locked and proud and have had friends notice. Feeling blessed.
      Mash2214, bob40B and PouchPantyLover like this.
      1. PouchPantyLover
        PouchPantyLover
        I hear you on wearing the cage. I was so self conscious when I started. Eventually realized no one is looking at my crotch.
        May 4, 2017
      2. bob40B
        bob40B
        You are the first person to really have a reason to buy those new clear plastic pants I've seen advertised on the web! ;)
        May 4, 2017
    22. Bear20
      Bear20
      Time for a smaller cage, the CB6K is good but I am a shrinking and Wife/Mistress Linda wants me to go smaller.
      Mash2214 likes this.
    23. Bear20
      Bear20
      Just had an MRI, decided to leave Cage on. Upon finishing up the tech said my wife is very lucky to have me right where she wants me.
      Mash2214, wLOCKridge and sissybitch like this.
    24. Bear20
      Bear20
      Unlocked for a few days, due to a medical procedure tomorrow. Feels weird....
    25. Bear20
      Bear20
      Locked for 5 months and 10 days. My wife loves the fact that she has complete control.
      manintyres likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 25, 1961 (Age: 56)
    Indiana, USA
    Retired Military
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000s, thinking about going metal Holytrainer
    Chastity resume:
    Oct 21st, 2016
    55 yr male. I am bisexual and enjoy being a sub to my partners. I just started my journey into chastity and I am enjoying it