Wife wants strap on?!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Drew4568, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Drew4568

Drew4568 New member

Local Time:
    5:27 PM
    #1 Drew4568, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    As I stated on a previous post, my wife and I are in our 30 and stumbled upon chastity when I purchased a cage as joke teasing about my wife being a control freak and for always never liking it when I masturbated without her. She took to the idea of chastity and started reading a lot on the topic and makes me lock up more and more. Mostly when she’s on her period and sometimes when I get home from work. Being our age she still is very horny all the time and still wants to be penetrated and pleased but not by allowing me to constantly be fucking her. We discussed the idea of me being caged and wearing a strap on while she rides me and I fuck her. She was very excited about this and I’m scared and excited at the same time. Anyone have suggestions for which type would work best for this?

2. Kinkerbell

Kinkerbell Member

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I can't say that I've ever used one of those, but I do know that there are a number of options available. I'm sure you, and she will have a lot of fun with one of those.

The only question that jumps to mind ... How long before she decides to try using one on you? :p

3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    I hope you expressed this to her. You're in a relationship and your opinion matters. If you're not having fun, something needs to change.

homebody and durango_o like this.
  4. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    durango_o likes this.
  5. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    We have a Spare Parts Deuce harness and a Vixskin.

It will be a total mind bender for you. You will see this VERY life-like cock performing what you used to enjoy. Only, you have no sensation. She is making sounds you have never heard her utter. She cums over and over because she doesn't have to worry about you finishing too quickly. She can be selfish with her pleasure. You thrust over and over, but there is no feeling. You worry that you have just been replaced. She will never need to unlock you again.

The Spare Parts harness is designed to accommodate a cage comfortably. The Vixskin is very life-like. The key for her pleasure, is to warm up the dildo in hot water. I have found a stainless steel wine bucket works a treat. It's like a wide-mouth thermos and stays warm. Cold won't make a good impression. Use lots of warm lube.

Don't plan on getting a good night's sleep afterward.

Headtrip, JackStrap, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats
    And I hope she knows that she can use a strapon on you. My ex loved her strapon. As did I.

7. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    Just ordered a strap On from ETSY. it is made by Bonbdsm and is made to be used with a chastity cage. It has a dildo and butt plug attachment. Coming From Thailand and should be here next week. Taking 3 weeks to get here. We can't wait to give it a try.

tomf_22033 and ChasteCel like this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    The only way to have sex! I love it when Mrs Chaste is riding me. Nothing better than looking up at her as she enjoys herself. She always tells me just before she orgasms and says "Look at me, watch this. That's an orgasm! And your not having one". The look of sheer pleasure on her face is brilliant. And the fact she has a minimum of 2 orgasms (but usually 3 or 4) makes it even better. It honestly make "normal" sex seem quite tame by comparison! Oh and don't forget to lick it clean after she has finished with you!

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I have one word that is imperative if you want it to be used more than once in awhile...handy. Keep it handy.

Have it adjusted, ready to go, dildo attached, and be able to just step into it and go. Nothing slows down a moment like her watching you get all the parts on, adjusting the straps, and fiddling with equipment. I know the first few times my wife was like “I have to wait for you to get your dick ready?”

If that means it’s all ready to go, in a drawer by itself, it’s well worth the real estate. Choose one that is compatible with the dildo she likes, and again, make it easy, I have one that I just snap the belt closed with a plastic clip and the straps are all pre adjusted.

I have found that ones that ride real high (way above cage) are very hard to feel what you’re doing down there. Hard to judge depth and resistance, pace, and hard to actually use your normal motion. Something that sits right at the base of your cock and right above cage works best for me.

Charles3451 and JackStrap like this.
  10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife has also come to love the strap on. I love that it makes her really happy and I love the mind-fuck I get (going through all the motions but feeling nothing).

I have the BONBDSM one that @jim48 just purchased. Used it plenty. Highly recommend it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/605460775/male-chastity-strap-on-dildo-leather

What dildo you get though - be careful, this seems to be more of a preference of the lady than anything. We went through a few, but finally settled on an O2 Flurry from Tantus. She really likes the dual-density silicon of it.

jim48 likes this.
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A quick search of the forums will show that this topic comes up, but here's my recommendation:

https://www.stockroom.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=terra+firma

The Terra Firma harness, made originally by Stormy Leather, and now sold by The Stockroom. Good quality, very adjustable. We've had ours for years, and it's still holding up well.

https://vixen-creations.myshopify.com/collections/vixskin

The Vixskin line is top notch, and is hands down the most lifellike you'll find. They now have an even more enhanced line, the Vixskin X, but it's pricey.

We've been using an original Vixskin Tex for well over 10 years, and it's one of the best investments we've made.

durango_o likes this.
  12. Kadira

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Vixen makes great dildos and strap ons. They are lifelike, which you may not want to hear, but fun all the same. They come in different girths, lengths, angles and colors. It may take some trial and error because I found if the fake dick was not hitting the right places inside it was painful. We have since bought a straighter version and it’s much nicer. Enjoy!

Charles3451 and Giveitup like this.
  13. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    I have the one that several other have mentioned from etsy and Bond4. I have only been able to use it on her once. The didlo that came with it is a little big from my wife. I hope when we buy a smaller one she will enjoy it and actually WANT to use it more. Good luck on your adventure, keep us updated!

14. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
  15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. husband wearing strapon forums www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice