Who likes to cook for Her?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by <3 28, Oct 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    I’m not going to turn this into a weekly update, but since it’s Sunday and I am sitting down taking a break, will add to the above with today’s activities.

My wife is working on a paper (back in college as an adult) so I’m taking care of the house today. We did take a walk this morning to a local bakery, and afterwards I went upstairs to transform into Barbara for the day. So far I have cleaned two bathrooms, vacuumed the first and second floor, did one load of laundry, ironed our clothes for the coming week, and cleaned out the refrigerator. I just finished assembling the crab cakes we will have for dinner and they are in the fridge resting. I am on the couch resting!

As for my clothes, nothing particularly sexy or exciting. In fact it’s an outfit I bought for wearing out during the day should the opportunity arise. A crepe floaty midi skirt in a fall print, denim long sleeve blouse, sleeves partly rolled up, brown suede 2” wedge heels, nude sheer pantyhose (sheer energy, my faves), and a bra and forms. Jewelry, makeup, and wig of course. Currently uncaged. I was earlier in the week, but uncaged and tucked today.

These are some of my favorites days!

2. stevie stevens

Local Time:
    As an effeminate boy, I would hang around my mom and sisters and my aunts in the neighborhood and learned how to cook and bake.

And so today I am an effeminate sissy husband for my dominant wife. My wife is a busy manager at her company. So when she gets home I have dinner ready for her. I serve her wine. And pleasure her with back rubs and pussy worship.

I really enjoy cooking for her and have done quite well, even if I do say so myself. She still dabbles in it on weekends, but I do most of the cooking, as well as all the chores, financial matters and giving of oral pleasure!

3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We both enjoy cooking, so we both enjoy doing it pretty equally. For a while I was doing most of the cooking just out of habit and necessity. We enjoyed telling our friends that fact and seeing their reaction. Even though we weren't doing it to be kinky it still felt like we were subverting norms lol.

We have made it part of playtime on occasion, though, where I have to cook and serve a meal wearing just an apron and a cage, or maybe a sexy outfit.

4. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:12 PM
    We've always shared the cooking, about equally, but go through phases where I cook more often than her. Its just how we've come to divide up the chores over the years and nothing to do with chastity etc.

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I enjoy cooking, although madam does most of the cooking as she says I make more mess, although I clean It up any way!

CaramelMochaBoss likes this.
  6. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm a terrible cook, but I always make breakfast while she gets her morning shower. I always do the dishes.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    to do cooking all you has to do is practise and get cook book as well. and the more you dose the better you get .

8. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I've done all the cooking and grocery shopping for over 30 years. We never thought much about it, she is dangerous in the kitchen, but in the south in the 1980's and my conservative family, it was a matter of some discussion. Within a year, my mother stopped coming to dinner because I always cooked. Oh well, we will live our life as we see fit.

bondinchas likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice