Where will this lead?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by The Queens consort, Dec 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    I had my Queen read this. https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/ I believe it may have upped the stakes quite a bit. We did discuss what she read, how we felt about it, and what going forward would be. We may have hit the point of no return, which is somewhat scary, but oh so exciting. Locked now, and for the foreseeable future, with quick releases for cleaning and grooming.

Desairs and hardbodysub like this.
  2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Interesting link. The following is a bit unnerving, although arousing at the same time:

Russie likes this.
  3. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Yeah, we discussed that part pretty well. She seems to think that was a tad extreme. She likes to get it out and play with it too much to go that long.

Desairs likes this.
  4. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Even more unnerving is that it allows her mind to adust to the fact that you don't NEED orgasms!

hardbodysub and IB-Chaste like this.
  5. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I made it all day at work today. Driving about 150 miles in a 15 passenger Chevy van, with a few stops here and there. Had to do some adjusting along the way, but it was bearable. A good shower afterwards, then re-lubing after seems to help.

6. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Day two at work. Started out a little rough with some ring burn. Somewhere around mid morning I finally got things calmed down, then the rest of the day was fine, even the motorcycle ride home. Yesterday I wore my usual nylon mesh underwear, so today I went with tighter spandex sports briefs that worked well on the motorcycle a few days ago.
    I haven’t decided what I’ll wear tomorrow other than loose shorts, but not denim jeans. I’ll be all day in a vehicle, but in and out quite a bit.

7. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Day three, over before it starts. During my morning maintenance, I find what appears to be a skin ulcer starting on the underside of the shaft. So the cage will stay off for an extended time to let things heal. Last night it was a little red and irritated, but this morning I found a small white/yellow spot. Discouraging, but not the end of the world. I’ll give it one more try in a few weeks before I start looking for a different designed cage.

8. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have gotten a few serious irritations from my cage from time to time. I remove it, clean everything really good, lube my little guy with some water-based lube, and put the cage right back on. It usually heals without issue.

The Queens consort likes this.
  9. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Trying again. We found what appears to be a possible rough spot. So I bought some mole skin to cover the area, and have now relocked. If this works temporarily, I may send the cage back for a slight modification. Time will tell.

10. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    So this afternoon we were engaging in our weekly romp, when my Queen mentions that if I had been locked, she would have me service her. I hadn’t relocked since last Friday morning due to some irritation. I immediately jumped up and put my Jail Bird on, and took care of her needs. Afterwords I asked if she preferred me locked, she giggled and replied kind of. I said that sounds like a yes, and she giggled more. She then mentioned that she has noticed I seem to enjoy pleasuring her more than my own orgasms. I agreed. I do believe she is starting to really understand the concept of chastity.

Rectrix, littleguy3 and M@rcellus like this.
  11. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    7:48 AM
    We use two cages (see my gallery). The longer ht which irritated me on the underside of scrotum, topside base of penis and my rather long and marvellous foreskin poking out no longer does so. The smaller steel cage still hurts as it compresses my penis into my sack so it's skin on skin and I only last about 5 days with it.

12. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It appears that’s I am getting irritated on the bottom between the two cage rings, where the cage bars come through. Otherwise I have zero issues with the Jail Bird. If the mole skin works, I plan on sending it back to MM and have them fabricate a small plate to cover that area.

13. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    24 hours later…,
    Still doing OK, but today was a rather active day at work. I went commando to see how I’d do. I go this way on my days off, with relative comfort, and today went pretty good while driving, and multiple entries and exits from the van. Driving the van creates a minor problem since side to side leg room is minimal. Coming home in my car isn’t an issue, so I know sitting and driving isn’t the issue as much as what I’m driving. Getting out and walking is nice. The mole skin seems to help, but it hasn’t been long enough to really test it.

14. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen has decreed that I shall be unlocked on work days from morning until I return home in the evening. She prefers that I remain continually locked from Friday evening through Wednesday morning. I believe she has a good idea on how to take care of her penis.

15. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’ve been nursing a sore spot this week, and have not been caged. I assumed (we know what that means) that I would remain that way until the weekend. This morning as I was about to outside, my Queen stops me and says, “You are not completely dressed.” She then goes to our toy bag and retrieves our Jail Bird, and tells me to put it on. She tells me many short term lock ups should toughen me up. Can’t argue with that!

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It’s been Un-Loctober for me while I let the pressure sore fully heal. In the past week my Queen inquired about the healing. Yesterday she informed me that feeding the cats is one of my “domestic duties.” Those two things lead me to believe she is starting to embrace her role as Queen, and that I’ll soon be locked again.

17. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    This past Monday morning I was horny beyond belief, so as a precaution I locked myself in the Jail Bird. I didn’t know when my Queen would want to play, Monday or Tuesday, but I knew I needed to be ready. Turns out Monday was the day after she got home from work. I had worn the cage for 7 hours with no irritation, which I see as a small victory. She told me to leave it off afterwards. I’ll go for a longer time this weekend, probably daytime only for now.

18. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Came home from work to find my scrotum a little warm and loose. I took the opportunity to put on my base ring before showering. Then afterwards I lubed, put on the Jail Bird cage, and snapped the lock shut. My Queen won’t be home until later this evening, but I wanted to resist temptation while home alone. I do hope she approves.

19. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    All went well with my Queen finding me locked. But I screwed up and tried sleeping locked. This morning I find the start of a sore after a couple nocturnal erections. The sore is on the frenulum, where my penis presses against the cage when trying to become erect.

Going cage free to and tonight, then I’ll try daytime only for a day or two, or longer.

spider203 likes this.
  20. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Some success! Early this week I had the opportunity to do some polishing with the Dremel. The sanding I’d done previously had left some very minor scratches, which I had begun to believe was causing irritation. I didn’t have a lot of time, but I did try it for an hour or so.

This past Friday after work I locked it on after some very liberal lubrication. Baby oil gel around the base ring and the top and sides of my penis. Then a good coating of Vaseline on the underside. Surprise, surprise, I managed to sleep with it on!

The next morning after my shower I took it off for inspection and cleaning, and did not find any issues. Locked myself up and went all day, with a quick unlock and Vaseline application in the evening. Slept all night again, with no issues this morning. Another thorough cleaning and lube, then locked again for the day.

I think I may have this sorted out for now. I am happy, and most importantly my Queen is happy.

littleguy3 and newplay like this.
  21. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I took the cage off Sunday afternoon, and didn’t put it back on until Monday afternoon. Sunday night was colonoscopy prep time, with Monday being procedure day. My Queen had me remove it before I traveled that path. Slept overnight last night caged without an erection! Let me tell you, that was a plus. Since we have us time planned for this afternoon, I will remove it for a thorough cleaning, then put it right back on before my Queen returns home. Got to be fresh!

Sadly I will have to leave it off starting tomorrow morning, and continuing through the weekend due to work and grandkids. Looking forward to being locked again sometime Sunday. It is so nice to finally getting the cage and myself heading in the right direction.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  22. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Locked myself yesterday morning, slept locked, removed it this AM during my shower. I had to get an aorta sonogram this morning, so I left it off just in case. Once I was back home, it went back on. My Queen was joking about the possibility of me using her freshly washed panties for masturbation, so I responded that I was locked up. She was happy to hear that, and commented that she might unlock me for tomorrow’s planned romp. As a side note, I didn’t tell her what I’d do with her panties, especially the soiled ones. Sometimes too much information can be detrimental, so maybe later.

23. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I woke up early Tuesday morning, very uncomfortable. In spite of the Vaseline, I had the beginning of a raw spot, so I unlocked, meditated the spot, then went back to bed. Later in the early afternoon we had a fun romp that included PIV. It had been a while since I’d had PIV. After my Queen left for work, I took the Jail Bird and my Chinese cage to the garage for some quality time with the Dremel. Some light sanding, followed by polishing, was in order for both cages. As I am nursing the raw spot, I haven’t had the opportunity to try them out yet.

24. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It was our weekend with the grandkids, so not much happening, but we take them home today. This morning after my shower, I locked up and left my Queen’s key hanging on the shaving mirror. A bit ago while the kids were not around she shows me she has the key around her neck.

25. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Sent the Jail Bird back to Mature Metal for some modifications, after a nice talk with William. I’ve been developing pressure sores where the bottom of my penis makes contact with the front ring, so he is going to remove the ring.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice