Where will this lead?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by The Queens consort, Dec 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I’ve always been curious about BDSM, especially the Femdom. The chastity aspect being very interesting. The wife and I have taken turns tying each other up, using tease and denial, but never really getting any real chastity included.

Over the past year I have dropped a few hints about me being in a cage, while she teases me. Eventually she warmed up to the idea, so I purchased a cage. She was intrigued to say the least.

We took an overnight trip in late October, and gave the cage a try. She did her best to dominate me, which was no easy feat as she is relatively submissive.

A few weeks later in early November we took a multi day get away to a favorite hotel which happens to be a few miles from a Hustler Hollywood store that we have frequented before. This time, unbeknownst to me, she had been researching chastity devices. We go in the store with her leading the way to the assorted devices. We make a selection, pick up a couple other items, then head back to the hotel.

We spend the next three days trying the new device, with mixed results, and our first device. Her tease and denial had really improved! I did orgasm multiple times on that trip, as did she.

Once home we didn’t do any chastity play for a couple weeks, although we did do our regular routine. On the Sunday before my birthday as we were preparing for bed she surprised me by asking “metal or plastic” while holding up both devices. I chose metal since it is our preferred device. After getting it on me we went to bed. The next thing I knew she tells me about being horny the night before, and then she had me start touching her. Eventually I and a vibrator got her off. She then kissed me good night and rolled over. My first actual true chastity experience of just servicing her.

At the end of the month I made my monthly trip to visit with some old high school buddies. She had me locked away, and her and I made the hour drive. Once there she went off with a couple of the wives, and left me there with the guys. Part way through the morning she sends a text, which is the picture I used as my avatar. It made me smile.

Since then we have been looking at the MM site. She likes the Queens Keep, so I ordered a set of sizing rings to prepare for a future order. Since she decided to get that particular model, I have started referring to her as My Queen.

We went to the grandkid’s Christmas program at school, so she unlocked me that night. We didn’t want to chance anything. The toilets in the men’s room do have doors I found out, so that eliminates the need for privacy when going to pee at the school. So far I have only been locked on my days off, and when the grandkids are not around.

My Queen, as she is now referred to, seems to enjoy taking me going out and about while caged. She also gets a chuckle out of me sitting to pee.

2. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’ve been unlocked since Tuesday. This morning I mentioned that it might be nice to be locked this morning, until this coming Tuesday. My Queen made no response. Later after showering we were laying in the bed talking. It was then she says, “I know you’d like to be locked up right now, but that’s not happening, that is not how this works.”

Ah, she is a quick learner!

3. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I was locked for a couple of days last week, but irritation put an end to that. A few days of healing took care of the issue, and she locked me up last night as a “Christmas present”. I’m doing well so far after 18 hours. I woke up this morning having one hell of an erotic dream, along with an attempted erection. Hadn’t had a dream like that for quite some time. I was caged in the dream too! It was a rush.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Thanks for sharing! Sounds like your having fun!

5. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    #5 The Queens consort, Dec 30, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2022
    As I mentioned in another post, I am saving up some spare money to purchase a custom device. I am retired, but I do work three days a week at a part time job for something to keep me occupied, spending money, and social time. I occasionally receive a tip from a customer, so I stash it back. I told my Queen about it, and she thought it was a great idea. Today my employer gave me a Christmas card with $100 in it! That’s a definite boost!

If he only knew where that money would soon be going

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you both

The Queens consort likes this.
  7. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’ve been unlocked since last Tuesday. One of the support posts has pinched some skin, so I am healing up. My right testicle is much larger than the left, so I don’t sit square in the cage. Can’t get my new cage soon enough, and we hope to be placing the order soon.

The attached picture is what I am using.
    023D3300-9807-41A0-8510-70ACE1DF82BD.jpeg

8. Eddie Stobbart

Eddie Stobbart New member

Local Time:
    12:13 PM
    Am interested in what kind a cage you get and how it fits as I have one testicle larger than the other too - the smaller one likes to escape if the device isn’t fitting perfectly

9. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’m going to get a Mature Metal Queens Keep. It may take some adjusting. Right now my base ring is 2.25 inches, but I will order a 2.375. I will report on my results.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  10. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Locked since Sunday night, out for about an hour Monday for some fun time with my Queen, then locked again. Started getting a little sore next to that damn guide pin again, along with back side of the scrotum. I’ve been using an ergonomic flat ring, but decided today to try the original round ring again. That was about 6 hours ago, and no issues. It seems I have less of a pinch issue with that ring, plus it seems to be much more comfortable now. I’ll get unlocked tonight or in the morning before heading to work, then stay unlocked until next Sunday evening. That will give the sore spot a chance to heal.

I believe we will be ordering a Jail Bird in a couple of days. We looked at the choices from MM and decided to go with one of those due to the design.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Upgrade Time

We just placed an order with Mature Metal, for a Jail Bird cage! Now we wait,

12. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen is wanting to decorate one wall in our home with various pictures, that only have a direct connection to us, and not necessarily obvious to others. Yesterday she sees a nice sized picture of a single chess piece. Of course it was a Queen. I expect it to come home soon. To say she is embracing her position would be an understatement.

spider203 likes this.
  13. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Last Tuesday we were lounging around, and one thing led to another. I used a couple of toys on her, and gave her a big O. Afterwords it was cuddle time, with nothing for me sexually. Later as we were getting dressed, I mentioned that it might have been nice for me to receive some attention instead of just me servicing her. She looked at me with a mischievous smile and said, “I know, but I didn’t.”

14. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I have a similar cage… it’s the same except the enclosed version.
    I also have one testicle larger than the other. It’s actually how that works. They’re not supposed to be the same, anyhow I digress.
    I get the same ‘pinching’, but only when it’s wet or used moisturiser. Keep it dry (or dry after cleaning) and it will stay in place pretty well assuming your base ring is tight enough.

15. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My right testicle is half again as big as the left. I had prostate issues last year where the left one swelled up due to a UTI, then went down to normal. That was when I realized the right side was larger than it had been. My urologist isn’t concerned, he says it’s fluid in the sack around it.

Wet or dry the ergonomic ring will try to self center, and that’s where the pinch starts. Interestingly with the round ring it doesn’t seem to be as much of an issue. It is easier to keep turned slightly. The Jail Bird will eliminate that issue!

16. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It’s been slow lately. I had to heal up after the last pinch episode, the life itself got in the way, My Queen hasn’t locked me for a while out of concert for the well being of my penis. She commented that she couldn’t wait for my new Jail Bird to arrive, because she missed our locked up play time. Reminded her that we had two more weeks to go after this Thursday, and that she should be getting an email then. (We ordered in her name due to me messing up my Pay Pal account). She informed me that she may not tell me, and that when it does arrive she probably won’t tell me then either. She said something about leaving it on my pillow, like a mint in a hotel.:love:

17. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I have a very similar cage I like it a lot

18. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    The email from Mature Metal showed up. My Jail Bird ships on the 21st!:+1::+1:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  19. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Locked into my new Jail Bird this morning. I did a close inspection and found a rough spot in the cage on the inside at the top, just under the lock tube. I hit it with some Emory paper and smoothed it out. We went into town for breakfast, then back to the house. I was feeling a tiny amount of burn at the bottom of my scrotum, so I applied a drop of the baby lotion gel. That has cured the issue. I put it on dry initially to see how things would go. We did do a trim job on the pubes first. So far things are going quite well. The larger base ring was easier to put on, and the 3/8 gap keeps it on. Driving short distances has been easy, as was sitting in the restaurant this morning. We did wrap the Abus lock with a bandaid to cover sharp edges. I’ll be sanding the lock later as time allows.

spider203 and z3nuwen like this.
  20. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    So, the journey begins!
    Have fun and good luck!

21. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Such a major improvement over the others. I hardly know it’s on. We will see how tonight goes, I’ve been having a fair amount of nocturnal erections lately. But that’s part of the fun!

Attached Files:

MaggotNub and Panda2010 like this.
  22. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen was amazed at how easy it went on and locked, with no pinching! Needless to say, the pain free part was especially appreciated.

spider203 likes this.
  23. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I went about 30 hours in the new Jail Bird. Could have went longer, but my Queen released me for some PIV. I am simply amazed at how unnoticeable it is most of the time. Sitting to pee is still required, but that’s my issue due to my anatomy. I was only awoken a couple of times from nocturnal erections. But they went away almost as soon as I woke up. I need to do some light file work on the hole for the lock, and round off the edges on the padlock. All in all a successful first run!

spider203 likes this.
  24. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Note to self: Do NOT lock penis into cage without being instructed to do so by my Queen.
    Yeah I did, hoping to surprise her, then thought better of it and took it off. But she returned home before I finished removing it.

So our afternoon tryst has been put on hold, I am locked up, and who knows what is next. She did inform me it was her penis, as well as her cage, and I am not allowed to be playing with either without her permission.

In a way this turned out better than expected.

25. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Still locked, but at work too! This is a first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice