Where will this lead?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by The Queens consort, Dec 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 100175

lolz - this is a big no no here at 'Her house' too!

we flipped quite quickly from Her bemused going-along-with-it for me and self-locking, into Her taking full ownership of key / cage / contents. part of that is rule #2: She says when it's both on and off ...

glad you like your Jailbird, mine changed things up completely

The Queens consort likes this.
  2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I somehow believe we may be on a similar path.

Deleted member 100175 likes this.
  3. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Locked at work didn’t go as smoothly as I’d hoped. Too much sitting and driving in a less than optimal seat put things in a bind, giving me some scrotum irritation. Everything was fine in my car going home, as was the rest of the evening and night. Tried again on Thursday, but didn’t make it past 0840! Luckily I had the spare key just in case, so I used it. Later that day I re-locked before going home.

Today I am unlocked due to different activities. I’ll make some adjustments and try again at a later date.

4. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen is I’ll today, so I am home taking care of her. I am taking this opportunity to do a little Jail Bird maintenance. When it arrived I found a couple of rough spots that need smoothing. After wearing it a while I found another. So a little filing, some Emory cloth, then finally a bit of 1000 grit sandpaper, and all is smooth. Sitting and driving was an issue, and I determined the gap was too tight. After a quick email exchange with MM my thoughts were confirmed. So a little time in the vice for some gap increase was in order. I put it on and wore it a while, then decided a second shot was needed. So now after a second opening of the gap, I think I am pretty close, if not dead on. Originally I went with a 3/8 gap as a starting point. Now it’s somewhere near 1/2 inch. Next time it’s off I’ll measure just for fun.

5. Deleted member 100175

same process as me - in the vice, small lever adjustment, try on & then repeat. small as possible & very gentle.

the gap (for those of us it matters greatly to) is very hard to measure accurately. I've sent photos of horizontal & diagonal measurements of the Jailbird to Badassworkroom to set a baseline for my next cage & he had a very different assessment of which gap should be which size.

the adjusted Jailbird is about perfect for me now though (if maybe 1/4" too long) & I've started next adjustment drilling a 'drain hole' in double base ring.

The Queens consort likes this.
  6. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I finally got my cage where I want. Took it off last night intending to work today. Damned if my Queen shared her Covid with me, so I’m home today. Put my cage back on this morning, thinking I might as well get some extended wear for in. I don’t go back until Wednesday, so I should see some good break in time. I shall see how I do, and just maybe long term west is in my near future!

7. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Still locked, and I have to check once in a while to see if my device is still on! I have not been in a vehicle yet, but that will probably happen in another day or so. Hopefully that will go as smoothly as setting in a chair.

I do wish to apologize for poor spelling and grammar in the past day. Apparently typing on an iPhone while being loopy with Covid, is not something I should do.

8. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My Queen took pity on me, and unlocked me today. Not for sex, since we are both dealing with Covid, but because she thought it had been long enough. No irritation to report! I think I’m ready for some long term lockups, once we both heal up and feel like doing something.

9. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    We had PIV last week, our first of any kind after Covid. It was great, but it wiped us out.

Today she locked me up, and while I wasn’t expecting anything else, I ended up giving her an O starting out with oral, then finishing with her lush and a large dildo. Nothing for me, other than the satisfaction of pushing her over the edge. Afterwords I had such a great feeling of satisfaction.

I explained to her how I felt, and mentioned how others have reported having similar feelings. She thinks it is sweet.

Now we will see what the next day will bring. I will be unlocked Wednesday morning at the latest for work.

Raychel Dresher and Panda2010 like this.
  10. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Last Friday afternoon I got out my first cage, the Chinese Amazon special. I had previously done a lot of sanding and filing to get it smooth enough to actually use, but that’s about the time my Jail Bird arrived. Needless to say, my first cage went into storage without a good test. So I decided to put it on to give it a multi day/night trial. 160 mile round trip in the car, drive the riding lawnmower, ran the tiller, and just did regular around the house work.

All was well until this morning when we tried to take a motorcycle ride. Didn’t hardly get out of the garage before I knew it wasn’t going to work. I should have stopped right then and took it off, but I didn’t. Rode the 10 miles into town hurting more and more. The ring was really doing a number on my scrotum. I took it off in the restroom of a restaurant, then spent the rest of the day with tender privates.

After returning home in the afternoon, I tried locking up again, but the irritation from that short ride was too much. So after showering I tried the JB. The base ring is a little larger, as is the cage. It did ok, but eventually I took it off as well. Looks like a few days of healing are in order.

What did I learn?

First of all NO MOTORCYCLING while locked!

The smaller base ring on the Chinese cage did seem better having less movement. While the larger base ring on the JB may contribute to irritation more than I realized.

The smaller Chinese cage is a tad small, useable, but smaller. After a couple nocturnal erections I have an irritation at the tip of my penis. The JB cage is way better, never having any issues like that. While it looks like welded steel, it also appears to be cast.

Both have required a fair amount of filing and sanding to get rid of sharp edges left from manufacturing.

So the plan going forward is a smaller base ring for the JB, with a gap similar to the gap on the Chinese cage.

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  11. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    I hate putting on those cages with the support posts. Trying to line everything up without pinching skin somewhere has been a problem for me.

Raychel Dresher and NsToy like this.
  12. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’ve found that pushing the tip downward, get the pin’s started, then raise the tip to get the lock lugs in place really helps.

Panda2010 likes this.
  13. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Friday evening here. Came home from work, showered, then self locked with the Jail Bird. I’m going to give it a multi day trial, but leave out the motorcycle this time. Before I spend any money for a new base ring, I want to be sure that is what I need.

By the way, going underwear free with loose fitting shorts while caged is nice this time of year!

Sexy Slave 69 and Panda2010 like this.
  14. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Well crap! My multi day attempt came to a halt this morning. I had to remove the cage and treat a raw irritation. This particular irritation happened last week with the other cage over a rough weld, but apparently had not healed well enough. So now I remain free until a week from this coming Friday to get everything healed. A sore spot on the underside of your penis is no fun.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It’s been a while, but I was locked again yesterday morning. Last night I gave the Queen a delightful orgasm which helped her sleep. I went to sleep slightly frustrated with no release of my own, but still feeling good about pleasuring my Queen. Oh it’s a mixed bag!

We plan on our weekly romp Tuesday, and I may remain caged until Wednesday morning.

spider203 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  16. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    The Jail Bird is headed back to Texas as I type. I’ve been fighting a tiny imperfection that keeps scraping the underside of my penis, so that issue will be addressed. Also I am having it shortened by .25 of an inch while it’s there. I fell in between 1.5 and 1.75 when flaccid, so I initially erred in the side of caution and went with the longer measurement. I was warned, but I guess I had to see for myself. Oh well.

17. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    While waiting on the Jail Bird to return, I decided to give my Amazon special another try. I had done some serious filing and sanding on it since the last time, but hadn’t worn it. I put it on and went into the bathroom to get some lube for the base ring, and my Queen asked what I was doing. I turned, opened the shower door slightly, and asked for her permission. (Yes I still have to initiate at times). She said if you want to, so I lubed up. We did some daily things around the house, then went to town for lunch. After returning home we lounged around a bit before heading to the bedroom. We had a great session with me locked and her enjoying herself.

Afterwords we talked about what had taken place, and how we both felt about it. I explained the high I felt after her O, and how she shouldn’t feel guilty about me not having one of my own. She also mentioned that she was unsure of how this should work. I told her, just like it did. I explained that this was all about her control of getting what she likes, and not to be concerned about me. I again explained that the feelings I get from her satisfaction are far greater than any O I could have, and are much longer lasting.

And by the way, I got the email today from MM informing me the JB is headed home!

18. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Update time. The JB arrived as expected, with no flaws of any kind. The shortened cage is a definite improvement. Unfortunately the sore spot had not fully healed since my last attempt with the Chinese cage, so I managed to irritate the wound again. I am under strict orders to remain uncaged until the spot is completely healed, so I have obeyed.

This morning my Queen inquired about the healing, which has been successful. She informed me that I would be re-caged in two weeks. That will allow even more healing time, which cannot hurt. Although the anticipation is frustrating.

spider203 likes this.
  19. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Caged last night, we’ll see how it goes.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  20. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck! It’s always comforting to be back where you belong.

21. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    She unlocked me this morning so I could dry myself after my shower, and then lube up before locking again. That is going to be our routine, at least for a while. We got dressed, rolled the Goldwing out, and rode for about 4 hours. We stopped for a quick lunch, then again for a bathroom break. Last last time I tried riding locked I was in my old Chinese cage which has a smaller base ring diameter by about a quarter inch. This time I was back in my Jail Bird, and had zero issues. It was amazing, and our time locked possibilities have expanded. I am looking forward to the next few days to see how extended wear goes.

Ultimately I am hoping to participate in Loctober, if I can prove to my Queen that long lock periods are possible without penis damage.

22. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    No vibration on a Wing. Should be no problem!

23. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I had issues with the shape of the seat with the old cage. Had trouble putting my feet down at a stop, without crushing my nuts. I still had to remember to pay attention when stopping, but it wasn’t a big deal. Most of the time I didn’t even know it was there.

My Queen performed an inspection this morning, and all was good. She happily locked me away! I do believe some long term lock ups are in my future.

Desairs likes this.
  24. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    A lovely afternoon! After some morning garden work, then a shower, and finally into town for lunch, we returned home. We ended up on the bed naked, except for my cage, where we spent time cuddling and talking. Eventually she told me she had considered leaving me caged and having me service her. I explained that I was all for it, if that’s what she wanted. She also talked about unlocking me, playing around, then locking me without release.

So after a while I suggested getting her favorite vibrator out and seeing what happens. I got both of her favorites out, and sent her into out space with them, after a little work with my tongue. Nothing for me other than the satisfaction of her orgasm. She never mentioned unlocking me after, so I believe she is starting to realize I am serious, and that it is OK to be a little selfish when it comes to sex.

So here I sit, caged and horny as hell. I love it!

Raychel Dresher, Desairs and MtnViper like this.
  25. The Queens consort

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    Unlocked on day 4. It turns out that me being locked and horny, and a little more touchy feely got my Queen excited. Now we’ve had another roll in the hay, where I was released and allowed to masturbate to an O.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice