1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This might be a silly idea, but has anyone thought of this...

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by Mistress Lucy, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    During my research for the vanilla friendly chastity device I came up with this idea...

Many males I have spoken to have had problems finding the right size base ring... Why not use something LIKE a plastic cable tie that can be adjusted. Once locked they cannot be undone until the allotted number of days is up. The cable ties can be bought in different colours and printed with days and numbers so the lockee cannot cheat and cut it off and replace it.

The cable ties could say something like "Locked by Lucy for 7 days" for example, or just a number, anything as long as they are not easily replicated.

It could be a wide flat cable tie, something that is more comfortable, or cloth cable ties are available as well.

Obviously there is the danger of someone doing it too tight, but these are not meant for idiots or children :)

The device would have some holes further down for the tie to go through.

This might be a crazy idea, but I don't know as I've never worn one :)

IMG_5365.JPG IMG_5366a.jpg logo-ties.jpg

2. All I can say about this idea is ouch! The cable tie would essentially saw off my particulars.

CJ's hubby likes this.
  3. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    Even if it was a round or cloth cable tie?

Subbobbie1 and silent_Denied like this.
  4. I think so. My Holy Trainer has been sitting in the same area for the past twenty two months and in that time it has left a smooth area from all the movement. I have scars from where the cheap cb6000 tried to chew it's way to freedom. I would think a thin cable tie would do quite some damage.

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. Nice idea but I would not use cable ties or anything like that. Those things are too thin and designed so you are able to tighten but not loosen. A major risk of restricted blood flow.

Steel takes a little getting used to but once that happens it is OK and much safer. It's the gauge and rigidity what makes it comfortable once the adjustment period is over.

6. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    You can get all different widths and thickness of cable ties.

Subbobbie1 likes this.
  7. I'll take your word for it and let someone else be the guinea pig ;)

8. I think this may greatly decrease security because the cage portion could be freely pulled up allowing the wearer to free themselves. There'd have to be another cable along the bottom to stop this. Similar to the birdlocked or something.

Aside from this, it could be possible

[​IMG]

9. Mistress Lucy

Mistress Lucy L-u-c-y
    Staff Member Moderator

Oxford, England
    That's why I mentioned more holes further down for the tie to go through, it would stop the device being pulled up :)

Subbobbie1 and silent_Denied like this.
  10. I missed that lol. Yeah it could work. Certainly worth a try!

Subbobbie1 likes this.
  11. Whilst ignoring the look of the rest which neither my KH nor I do not find aesthetically pleasing would this type of Base ring be able to satisfy your criteria Mistress Lucy?
    I have heard of people changing their devices or Base rings for different activities... sleep or the gym etc. This is adjustable and lockable obviously you could without removing it tighten or slacken the Base ring as and when needed.

Sorry the picture is unnecessarily large I have no idea how to reduce it.
    [​IMG]

12. Things to keep in mind as you ponder this idea.
    The Base Ring is just that the "base" or foundation of the device, just like any foundation it needs to be designed to carry the weight of the device. It also needs to be configured in a way that distributes the weight and does not cause pressure in certain spots. So as can be seen in the birdlocked above they spread that out over width of the band (because the ring is flexible), where others are rigid and can get away with a smaller width but have to worry about pressure point (for me I wear an ergonomically shaped base ring because round and oval rings create a sore spot under my testicles).

Ball trap devices rely on just that, trapping the balls, the more flexible a material is the tougher it can be to actually trap the balls. Again that was the idea in the birdlocked, the band that secures everything is flexible but not stretchable, and well steel / plastic / etc are rigid.

Because of the previous to statements it is generally found that what ever material that the base ring is made of then the cage is made of ... it also gives the device as a whole a more pleasing look. ​

The last thing is what do you want to device to convey ... aesthetically ... male / female / non-gender ... in your vanilla look thread you talk about getting rid of the BDSM look and even the penis look to some extent ... most devices maintain the penis "look" (even creating the head of the penis in the plastic versions) ... but I think that maintaining that penis look is what continues to get the same device over and over in a general state.
    A design that I think could be modified (materials changed and slight modification) is the Lancelot ... http://www.madame-dura.de/product_i...fo=p3_lancelot-deluxe-keuschheitsguertel.html ... I think that if it was changed to nylon (rigid 3D printed like ... http://www.velv-or.com/products/3d-printed) and then add a tight knit nylon mesh as the cage ... but have the cage penis head end lock to the bottom portion of the base ring, forcing the cock and balls into a position like many of the Full Belts that you could end up with a new device that could be tailored to maintain or remove as much of the penis look as the user wanted.

LOL, yes I have thought a lot about this, I have a 3D printer and own Discrete-Sensations.com (sell sex toys) ...

bethanise likes this.
  13. My experience is that no matter how small you make the cock ring there is a limit to how small it can be without affecting the blood flow under normal wear.
    Even at the smallest aperture the squidgy penis can still be extracted out of the the rear. Plus a very small cock ring is very uncomfortable and long term wear will be almost impossible.
    There needs to be a balance between comfort for long term un damaged wear by the sub and the security that they cannot extract themselves for relief of their sexual frustration.
    A PA piercing is the answer but this is not everyone's cup of tea and not ours.
    We have a method that works and stops the sub getting back into the cage if they extract but I am also aware that not everyone can or would wear a urethral insert either.

What is required is a way to detect the penis being extracted. I have given thought to RFID type of tech like that is used to chip dogs etc.. and a detector in the base ring.
    If the penis comes close to the basering detector it trips a logic gate to cause the base ring to alarm say pulse an LED built into the ring. This would require the subs penis to be chiped under the foreskin. This could result in a quite comfortable cock cage without a hole in the penis or a tube inside it.

Or once could device a mechanical mechanism with a wheel in contact with the penis so that any rear movement would cause the wheel to latch an alarm mech unless the key was inserted.

I feel that the security issue can be solved with a little ingenuity by someone who has actually lived the chastity lifestyle and understands the current limitations and constraints.

The answer is definately not around the base ring size which was something we focused on many years ago until we came to the conclusion I state at the beginning.

Sara

danleft1 likes this.
  14. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!
    Staff Member Moderator

England
    There are flexible steel ties would be even better. I'll find the link if I can and post it.

Subbobbie1 likes this.