Pulling out of cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr_anonymous, Feb 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    So it seems anti pull out, inescapable cages are this big concern. Well I have the magic ticket for this problem besides a piercing and you're probably not going to like it. It's called self control and honoring your agreement with your kh. I pull out of mine every other day or so in shower. Just to clean where weld on bottom is or else it gets itchy. Guess what though I go right back without any dirty boy touching myself. This isn't a go me I'm superior thing. I made an agreement and I'm honoring it. In the end any device is escapeable or you can vibrate your cage whatever. It's willpower, self control and honoring the agreement you made. Sorry if this stings abit but it's the truth.

2. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    This might be a shock to you but controlling one's self is a very different feeling than being controlled by someone else. Some people want actual bondage not just the idea of wearing a device as a symbol. If I'm able to pull out of my cage and jerk off at a whim, it does absolutely nothing for me, because it's not bondage.

Sorry if this stings a bit but you either haven't experienced this or you didn't understand it when you did. It's honestly just annoying to read you, among others, invalidate the experiences of some of us with, "no chastity is truly inescapable." Honestly, fuck off. Some of us go to extreme lengths for our kinks; be respectful of that.

3. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    All chasity is escapable though. Cages can be cut off, piercings can be removed. Go to whatever lengths you like it can be undone. As far as controlled I don't cheat because I agree to her control and submit to it. Don't need piercings and thousand dollar titanium cages to enforce it.

4. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Edit: words.

Also:
    You should re-read my post, because you obviously didn't understand it.

FURTHER
    No one cares what YOU need. Stop invalidating others who need something else.

Iron78 and MVincent like this.
  5. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    How is making a post invalidating anyone? Are my thoughts not as valid as anyone else's?

6. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Okay, how about this? Go get your dick pierced, spend an entire month of your earnings on a cage, have someone mercilessly deny you any sort of release, and then report back about the inescapability of all cages. Sounds like a good idea?

Iron78 likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    As some else mentioned with enough lube and/or cold water, I could probably pull out of my iron maiden, not that I’m going to try! but I would never be able to get back in!

8. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    Being Locked is a crazy turn-on for me and enforced chastity must be the most extreme form of 24/7 bondage I can imagine, so I really get that the device must the most secure possible and my quest to that end has been exhaustive.

It has nothing to do with my agreement with my wife but rather the two fold issues are; that I know when I am not locked I will eventually fail and break the agreement - it has happened too many times; and two it is a lot of effort, commitment and compromise to wear a properly secure device - so it best be the most secure, inescapable and effective I can get.

After many cages; all that I could all pull out of (only a pa stopped that) and all allow a vibrator stimulated climax (albeit not very successful - problem is it still causes the low) I can say only a full steel belt with a pa securing pin solved my quest for security.

The BBCS with a rear wire and pa securing system is the ONLY really secure device I have found (strong enough to wear 24/7 and comfortable enough for us to have been able to use it full time for 19 months) and I can say we have tried MANY different devices to eventually get there. Yes it can be broken and so in effect can be defeated but that is soooo much effort and before you actually manage to destroy it you would come to your senses and stop.

I feel a device is mainly a deterrent to stop doing something stupid - but even having said that - if its not the most secure possible how is it going to give you the "bondage high coupled to the denial high" which for me is a really serious and amazing state of mind!

Rectrix, Gremlin, Iron78 and 2 others like this.
  9. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Here's the thing though you can remove that piercing and get out of that months worth of pay on that cage. Good for you going to that extreme if that makes you happy. Doesn't mean in end chasity isn't 100% mental and obeying what you're told to do or not do. In this case get off.

10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I could probably pull out if I tried enough, getting back in would be an issue. Plus there’s this part….if I did cheat, my Wife would hand me the keys and say we’re done living this way now.
    I will add this tidbit too, get pierced, do whatever you want to lock it away, then bust out a wand and vibrate your cage till you cum, or if you get some special cage that you can’t vibrate, shove a vibrating prostate massager in your bum until you cum.
    Basically if you want to cheat and get off, maybe chastity isn’t your thing?
    But whatever, do what’s right for you and your KH, or don’t

Mr_anonymous likes this.
  11. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Thats my, well our thing. If I got off without permission she'd know. Most likely hand me keys say it's over. That's last thing I want now. Everyone talks about flr what she says goes. Then in same breath I need an inescapable cage so I can't go against what she says. I mean which is it.

12. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Here's the thing though, you have no idea what it's actually like because you've never experienced it. You're just typing on a keyboard about things you don't actually have experience with and in the process telling others who have made sacrifices to experience those things that they did so in vain.

This is the equivalent of you telling and oil-rigger how to do their job and that it's not that hard when you've never worked on a oil rig once in your life.

Iron78 likes this.
  13. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I've had a PA just never used it for chasity. I live in a cage maybe not a thousand dollar one but serves same purpose. How have i not lived it or am living it now exactly? You're wearing a cage not designing rockets for nasa so maybe let's not compare a career to locking a cage on. A cage is a cage if it's custom or off amazon. True chasity is mental not a device or piercing.

14. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    And, for the record, I HAVE cut myself out of one of these cages and I can confirm that even a plastic version is WAY more daunting of a task than you think it is.

15. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    You just confirmed everything I stated in the post you replied to. Good job.

16. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    How so? If your kh was to leave you tomorrow would you keep the cage on for them or take it off? If there was no longer a point in it to fill your part of the dynamic 99% of people would take it off. Hence its mental, any piercing can be removed. Almost any cage can be vibrated. Any prostate can be stimulated. We decide to do or not do those things. Wearing a 10,000 cage doesn't make you better without self control.

17. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    If I didn't have the key, no. I can't, not at least without hours or days of work and the destruction of an entire mortgage payment.

Good fucking luck getting my PA-lock off. Seriously, see above.

Almost. Again, you lack experience.

Now you're reaching well beyond enforced chastity. I hate to break this to you but not everyone here is straight and afraid of their anus. I'm gay and I love having my prostate destroyed by a horny man with a hard dick. That doesn't mean I get to orgasm. These two things are completely separate.

This is where you -completely- miss the point.
    For some people (maybe not you, and that's great) bondage/chastity has nothing to do with self control; it's everything to do with power exchange and/or someone else's control. This is where you're proving yourself to be completely oblivious to the reality of actually wearing a cock cage. You think it's about self control. This is not why these things have locks and keys; no, these devices were invented and produce for enforcing a power exchange between partners.

Yes, there's a lot of people here who think it's about self control but, to that point wearing a cage at all is just wank-fodder.

To wrap this up, yes, I understand this might invalidate a few people here on this forum, that think will power and commitment to their spouse are the key points of chastity and, in turn, getting their rocks off, great, you do you and I'm sorry. The reality is that anything that's locked onto your body for any reason is a power exchange and if it can't be excepted as such then it's not and it just becomes wank-fodder.

MVincent likes this.
  18. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I 100% agree its a power exchange. As far as wank fodder if you can't listen to your kh and not cheat it absolutely is so. If I'm to understand right being committed to your kh or being in a flr means you do what they say or don't. If it takes a piercing or ten grand cage to drive that home I'd argue you're the one missing the point, that's me though.

19. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I am very sorry that I need an expensive titanium cage with a PA, that I cannot pull out from, in order to enjoy chastity. I can understand that you think that it is wrong, and I should live my life the way you feel is the right way.

I am now very insecure about other things that turns me on, I do not know if these are right or wrong. Could you please provide a list of what should turn me on, I really want to live my own life the way you think is the right way.

(Sarcasm may occur in this post)

Elfman and Slutty Susan like this.
  20. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    I totally understand that you have great self control but people come in all sorts. Some have actually reached this lifestyle because they can’t stop master baiting. For some it is a real life struggle. For some it’s an addiction. Almost like a drug. For me I didn’t realize pull out was an actual thing until reading in a thread somewhere. Then I tried it and found I could which totally messed things up for me on the mental aspects of it. I wasn’t truly locked up. This for my Queen was also a mind fuck. We talked about it and I threw the idea of a piercing into the conversation. We together decided it was a good idea. I received an apadravya. I don’t have a custom cage for it yet but the one I have I cannot get to the bottom ball of the piercing if I tried… so I can’t pull out once locked either. For us it was a permanent fix for the domination, kink, and ownership aspect of it. It had nothing to do with me hiding in the closet ripping a cheap orgasm out. When you talk about all devices being able to be removed no matter what… well duh, but who is going to take a grinder or saw to there cage every time they wanna jerk off? I would guess if someone had it would be because a cage malfunction or they were done with chastity. Be honest… you’ve never wanked that fucker when pulling out? If you say never I call bullshit! We are all human and we all make mistakes. Everyone has also broken a promise…

Elfman and Iron78 like this.
  21. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    My wife has less interest in my self control with regard to chastity than she has interest in using leather restraints without locks. Zero in either case.

Iron78 likes this.
  22. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Amen to that!

23. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I have a lot of self control. We are now separated for about 2 months, and i can very easily pull out and jerk off. But i won’t. No way.
    And still its a huge turn on for me not being able to pull out.
    So for me, looking for a cage that would be far more difficult to escape than a simple ball trap device (and spending money on it) goes side by side with self control…

Iron78 and JaySaysYes like this.
  24. Lovelivelocked

Local Time:
    I can only speak for myself. I wouldn't masturbate if I was not locked It leaves me cold and unsatisfied. For me a device is there to physical make it impossible (or as close as it can). I want that feeling that it’s not my choice, I am owned by another. I want to be going out of my mind with frustration and at the mercy of my Key holder, but it’s her choice if I get relief.

Bertdido and Iron78 like this.
  25. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I completely agree, and have said this multiple times, but this does keep coming up again and again.

I don't pull out the back for cleaning, I have a hidden bathroom key that is only used for cleaning. The one on her nightstand is for play. I respect the significance of both, and keep a consistent narrative in my head of... "Pulling out is cheating". When we started out I'd have to grab the key from her handbag, and ask. It got too much like micromanagement for her. Trust is much more important..... and convenience.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice