Pulling out of cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr_anonymous, Feb 23, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    I find that it's the "need an inescapable cage" guys that are trying to invalidate those that are more trustworthy. It's insulting to be honest.

Both are as valid as each other.

2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Once the device is on I don't try to tamper with it. I trust that it's secure enough without me testing it. This is because my kh is very invested in her being in control of it. I would get found out, I think. All off the abstinence and discomfort would have been for nothing and I would change a bdsm power dynamic in our relationship. I care about her enough that it takes willingness from both of us.

Mr_anonymous likes this.
  3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    This is my entire point. We have an agreement I don't cum or mess with myself without her approval. Call it obedience, call it self control whatever you like. If I violate that deal our dynamic ends and for what a thirty second orgasm. Just not worth it.

M@rcellus likes this.
  4. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    Never once have I said or implied that your idea of "chastity" was invalid or pointless.

5. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    Each to their own - for me I know that "honor" without a device does not work for us as I have given into temptation too many times and nearly fucked up our relationship because of it. Despite all my best intentions and agreement not to masturbate.

Even with "non-secure" devices (to me that is anything without a pa - just my 5 cents opinion) I know that it is easy to give into temptation, you can pull out of a cage or even vibrate one to what I feel is really an unfulfilling climax.

For me I love the concept of having no control (as much no control as is possible), I love the feeling of "ultimate bondage", and my wife knows that the more secure the device, the less chance I will be able to, in a moment of foolishness, give into my weakness. We both recognize it is MY weakness and has no bearing on our commitment to one another, and she is happy to work with me to control that weakness. The most secure device we could find is the way we both put our minds at ease and help ensure that I do not masturbate and FUCK UP everything we have worked towards over the last 19.5 months. In fact her attitude has become one where in her opinion I have had enough "fun" on my own to last my lifetime and so will NOT be allowed a climax again. To enforce this - security is very important to us.

To that end it does not matter the cost what matters is effectiveness and long term usability. It also does not mean everyone should feel this way - it just IS the way it works for us.

6. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    My irony wasn't specifically aimed at you. I just see this whole "I'm more chaste than you because...." argument come around a lot.

7. Mountainman

Mountainman Member

Local Time:
    I have literally never said this, or anything like it.

You gave your opinion, but then added “Sorry if this stings abit but it's the truth”, which is more than “hey this is my opinion”, it’s “and if you don’t agree you’re wrong”. So don’t complain when you’re called out for it.

Elfman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice