Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Well I feel pretty blah today. Feel a bit like crying actually which is utterly stupid.

The whole cuckolding episode (or not, depending on how you have chosen to view me!) has bared my soul to anyone who cared to see... including myself.

I'm surprised at some things.

I'm obviously not a heartless cuckoldress, destined to humiliate my pet with nights of wanton passion with other men... I do need a connection with the other person.

The reason I'm drivelling on is that the watch has been returned, conversations have been exchanged and it is blatently obvious that BG feels he made a huge mistake and regrets the whole thing. I feel hurt.

I didn't want any continuation, he wasn't the right Alpha Male for the situation. pet felt he couldn't be humiliated by someone his age, and tbh I felt ugly in his presence... and I want to feel as beautiful as you all make me feel when you post lovely messages on my photos.

So... I haven't let it go. I've said it many times before but BB is our perfect Alpha Male. I have huge emotional attachment to him and the feelings are mutual, and have been since I was 19.

He is very happily married, and I know that he would not jeapodise that, I'm utterly blissed out with pet and would never leave him, so the situation is perfect... and I'm still fully intent on that happening!

BB - you have to make the effort if you want to be in the infamous book you keep pestering me to write!

Ok... I think I've got everything out of my system. Back to normality!

I still haven't got round to playing with pet and the Valentines presents... oh that reminds me, MEO have a huge sale on at the moment, so there will be a devious package turning up some time this week too.

Also - one of the houses we've found has 6 bedrooms, and the smallest bedroom is right nextdoor to the Master Bedroom. Block off the external door, knock a door through from the Master Bedroom and voila! A dungeon!

Hubby is back in the middle of March now, so hopefully selling the house is just round the corner. If he will have the kids at some point and pet's mother will have baby, maybe we'll have to go to the Studio and see what sort of equipment we would like in our dungeon!

Right, I'm done! Feeling more positive, trying not to worry about what other people think about how I look or what I've done, and (vaguely) raring to go... and I must take and post February's photos!

2. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here we are in our usual "we've had a problem, now what" vanilla world...

In this instance I will freely admit I am waiting for pet to make the first move. May grate with a lot of peeps here, but under the circumstances I want to make sure this is still what he wants.

A couple of times this past week I've wanted to play with the new toys (and can't wait for our parcel from MEO to turn up) but I just don't feel its "normal" to get kinky while in vanilla mode! :spider:

On a brighter note, I have been through my lingerie!

All the "outfits" are now organised into 4 boxes, each labelled with 3 months. I feel like a great weight has been lifted! (Sad I know!) I'm now waiting for the paint to dry in my built in wardrobe. When I emptied it there was a huge damp patch! :anim_39: Fortunately all the items at that end of the wardrobe were mainly rubber, or my extra special outfits which are in clothing bags, so nothing was ruined.

Whilst clearing out I found a beautiful Marie Antoinette costume that I adore, but never fitted into... so that's my goal for October! THAT's the outfit I want to wear for Halloween this year.

Oh - the new house we found has a long driveway and lawn either side where it curves round to come up to the front door. pet and I were discussing Halloween, and I said one side could be a graveyard, and the otherside we could set up in a gazebo or something with a spooky cauldron, etc, to give the Trick or Treaters their goodies! So exciting!

Spoke to ex2b via email today. He is in good spirits and has an interview later today for a job in Russia. He is also booking his flight home today I think, so I must reorganise the housing/solicitors appointments.

So... not much fun going on in the Watchful household at the moment, just busy busy!

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I was thinking the same thing and decided to wait and see if anyone else would comment.

MW, I take it you feel like pulling out your hair? (hence the icon) Care to talk about it either here, in chat or a private message..

If it makes you feel any better, we all have days like that. In my own case, I had to ball out one of my classes because these kids don't want to listen and pay attention. Then one asks a question, I answer it then another asks the same question. Now I don't mind answering questions, but twice in a 2 minute span gets frustrating.

Anyway, I just found out that our university has spring break in a few weeks, so I'm looking forward to that. Have to check the college schedule but am hoping that it's the same week (which seldom happens). Do you have a break coming up? If so, can you schedule some time for you to do something for just you? Or you and your pet? Maybe a drive to the country, or some nice wild play? Anything to make you feel good.

In any case, know we care and are concerned about you

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was just checking a) my journal was still visible and b) whether or not anyone was still speaking to me!

Thank you kris and tom. :manga_champers:

Yes, there is a break coming up... unfortunately I will be doing assignments through most of it and (hopefully) selling the house during the rest of it!

After Easter though there are no more lectures, it's just dissertation work... but of course I wouldn't be happy with so much time on my hands so I will be starting on my PA Diploma!

Off to Uni... running late as ever. Behave everyone! :spankwhip:

7. Michsubhusband

None
    South Portland, Maine
    Local Time:
    MW ***Taking it Slow*****How????
    Kids(with all their needs), ex, getting a house ready to sell, selling a house, buying a house, getting ready to move,
    baby, pet(Charlotte) D/s relation, being a Mistress,running a website, sexual desires, writing Your journey, all the Mistress and sub on the site
    You, Your needs, Uni, Your education, Your future, Your Uni Friends
    Not to mention relatives, bills and taxes
    don't understand why You are always seems to be running around, late and always busy
    just know we all love You

8. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Ha! I'm talking to you. I think for whats its worth your beating up on yourself too much. For what its worth what your about (FemDom, Key holder etc) and what you were doing are the same thing. At least from what I've seen. If this is a surprise to anyone? I ahhh... don't get it.

As to how thats working out I think that this lifestyle is different enough that even those that profess to admit they want it might have some nagging conventional jabs when they get what they wanted.

Anyway, outside of all this I wanted to say a big GOOD ON YOU for going back to school. I wish I had the guts to do it! Anyway, keep working on it I know you will do well.

- Jimi

9. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    This is an amazing list, michsubhub, and shows what a superior superwoman our Mistress Watchful really is! :character0028: Charlotte's doing a great job, but it looks like Mistress could definitely use one or two more sissy maids around the house!

Curtsey,
    :manga_bath:
    dollyanne

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol... I don't think our life is *that* busy! We have 4 kids and are both studying, it all seems pretty normal to me!

I must make time to exercise though, things are really getting me down about my weight. A couple of things haven't helped.

Peeping at the video, I hate how I look, it's upset me quite a lot actually. I think what is worse is that I really wasn't at my best that night and fucked up totally. I'm more annoyed that BG now thinks I'm crap in bed, despite the fact it shouldn't matter in the grand scale of things, but it does. I don't think I should be judged on a one-off drunken romp.

Secondly, a class mate somehow in the middle of a discussion about Atlanta's air pollution alluded to the fact that yes, I was obviously overweight but could do something about it if I wanted, and anyway - I dressed nice so it didn't show too much.

I was too stunned to say anything at the time, as was my classmate who was with me.

To add insult to injury we were moaning about the classmate who called me fat and I told the guys what she had said (hoping to get some kind of feel-good hug) and BG just laughed and said "Oh yeah, R told me all about that". Great. That made me feel even more shit than I did before.

The other male classmate that was there said "curves are good" but having said that he is a gentleman, and I wouldn't expect anything less of him. But the overall feeling is that yes... I am the fat, dumb, blonde.

It is impacting on things at home. I don't want to be anywhere near pet. I'm diving back under the duvets in layers of pyjamas and going to sleep as quick as I can.

Yay for lots of lessons learned. :sad0004:

So, that's where I am today. Yes I'm hard on myself, but if I'm not I'm just going to get fatter and more unfit and hate myself even more than I do now.

Not looking for sympathy, just wanted to vent.

Late for Uni again... :sign0094:

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    Just an observation... women are hardest on other women when it comes to looks. Sometimes - it's envy. And sometimes the real issue isn't about looks.

The human body comes in all shapes. What matters most is what's inside. MW has an aura of sensuality - I'm sure I'm not the only one to notice that.

12. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I totaly agree with Miss D. A sexy sensual aura indeed. Never let anybody tell you any different.

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK Mistress I have been gone for five days now and I come back and you are still beating yourself up!?!?!? I know this is out of line from a submissive on the site but get on with it girl! I mean that in a fun and carefree way. Take your drop dead gorgeous self and get back in the world of fun. There are plenty of us here to help you and I for one would never stop talking to you regardless of what you think you did.

Now where is that smile you have been hiding? Ah there it is see, see much better.

14. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    women need to realize that males have many different tastes in what is attractive. My wife still needs to figure that I find her sexy even if others do not. There is much more to a person being sexy than looks.

15. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne hears Your anguish and wants to give You sympathy anyway, Mistress Watchful...Warm Huggs!! Dolly has had a yo-yo weight problem and, even as a lowly sissy gurl, knows how important it is to look and feel attractive and sexy! To ALL of us here You ARE attractive and SEXY and deliciously curvaceous in ALL the right spots!! Dolly, on the other hand is afraid to show herself from the waist up because of her pregnant-looking "spare tire".:sign0137:

Dolly's weight loss program on Virtual Mistress was successful, though now dolly is gaining it back. Mostly because of her love of cupcakes, ice cream, hot bread and butter, pie, chocolate, and other delicious sweets. Dolly needs to restart her program and get back on track, but it is VERY difficult to do!

Dolly read about a recent study that concluded it is total caloric intake that is important, regardless of the type of diet. So, dollyanne is going to try to monitor her caloric intake and also get back into exercising--walking and swimming. Dolly just got an application called "LoseIt" for her iTouch and is going to try to monitor her caloric intake, if that is possible. Maybe dolly can figure out a way to post her numbers in her sidebar here. It seemed to help dolly when she was reporting every day with Virtual Mistress. (Dollyanne is also long overdue in getting started on that Virtual Mistress tutorial!):bad-girl-0009:

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You guys are the best... :love0038:

This is definitely a personal, emotional, mental thing rather than a physical thing. It has a lot to do with what other people think, rather than how I feel.

I look at the photos in my gallery, and sometimes I think they are great, and then other times I realise they were the best picks... but I guess in the real world the models don't just shoot one roll (or whatever it is in the digital age!) and then they are airbrushed (just not quite so much as mine! lol!)

I'm feeling in a slightly better frame of mind today. BG was nice to me yesterday, so either I was looking pretty miserable or he was just being normal and I'm over analysing!

pet has also been very sweet, but we're back in the cycle where he daren't go anywhere near me because I'm not happy and will bite his head off! This in turn makes me feel unattractive... :confused0082:

I want to get the Revenge ordered, something to look forward too, but pet is still fiddling around with measurements...

I managed to humiliate myself in class yesterday! :bad-girl-0009: We had been reading and discussing a paper on Social Justice. It's written in a dream-like (or nightmare) apocalyptic vision of the future where all money is disposed of, people live in self-sustaining communities, sex is bought and paid for on a credit system :work4sex: ... a lot of it was pretty odd, but I thought was quite feasible.

Of course I'm the only one who decides to say I quite like the dream! You can have sex with who you want, when you want, no matter what sex! The people who are good at raising children, raise the children! You do what you are good at and barter it with others (yes, the author did point out the idea is not unique - Mormons...) no weapons, no wars, no money... everyone working for the greater good.

My lecturer just asked if I enjoyed science fiction.... I'm a bit hurt. So I'm different. This I knew!

Then I managed to get into a debate with the class-mate who called me fat! This was quite amusing... she was spouting off about how you should be able to encourage everyone to live morally and I merely pointed out that people are too unique to control. There will always be people who want to commit crimes... that doesn't mean they are miserable! They are probably rich and happy! That doesn't make it right... Boy she wasn't happy with me. She looked like she was going to explode and said "why are we here then?" I calmly tried to explain that as I said, everyone is unique, and we were the moral ones... eventually my lecturer stepped in and shut us up. He's not good with confrontation! :happy0195:

I'm waffling a lot today aren't I!?

Lack of sex, makes me delirous... to the point I can now imagine dollyanne as a blossoming pregnant woman with lactating nipples... Told you I was weird!

Where's my package from MEO?! That's what I want to know!

This is the calm before the storm though. 13 days to prepare the house for valuation, 13 days before my husband returns to the country. And all the assignments are starting to pile up!

Have a great day everyone, and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully photos (and maybe sex!) this weekend...

17. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne likes Your vision, Mistress Watchful, and it is making blonde bimbo dollyanne think deep thoughts! Have You read "A Society without Fathers or Husbands: The Na of China" by Cai Hua. It describes a Matrilineal society where women are free to have multiple partners and children are raised by the mother's family. Young women invite men of their choosing to spend the night, but they leave in the morning. Children are given their names later in life according to the relative they most closely resemble and embody in spirit as having come back to life in them. It's a fascinating concept and dollyanne really likes it. It provides genetic variation without the problem of cuckolding and puts women in charge of children and assets, which dollyanne thinks is the way it should be. Of course, it will die out under the pressure of the traditional mores of male-dominated modern society. We all have to conform you know.

The notion of people being too unique to control is right on, dollyanne thinks. Dolly has learned that to try to control others (except maybe in a Dom/sub relationship) is bound to lead to frustration. Better to "live and let live" so to say. (And, even in a Dom/sub relationship is not always easy to determine who is controlling whom!)

And, Your "friend" who wants to encourage everyone to live morally must believe in some sort of "Universal Morality"--no doubt a facsimile of her own--something that to dollyanne's knowledge doesn't exist. Every society, group, and even individual fashions their own code of ethics and morality, and, it is often the "enforcers" of such--the politicians and legislators of morality--who are the least moral of all! At least, that's what dollyanne thinks!

You may be too imaginative and creative for that group, Mistress Watchful, and dollyanne hates that You feel humiliated. Dolly thinks that You shouldn't really feel that way. Groups like that too often try to rein in creative people like Yourself, and stifle their imagination. Stay creative and keep dreaming! We love it! :yes1:

Now, imagining dollyanne as a "blossoming pregnant woman with lactating nipples"...wow...that's going to be in dollyanne's dreams tonight!:manga_snooze: What an image! Now, dollyanne may have to do some image repair with creative pictures! :anim_63:

Curtsey,
    dollyanne

18. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning everyone! I'm in a VERY good mood today!

A beautiful bouquet of flowers arrived this morning with a heart shaped helium balloon. The flowers are stunning, but I do have a huge soft spot for helium balloons... so I will be playing with that for most of the day, and staring at it and smiling at it. Don't know what it is about them. I think I wasn't allowed them as a child because they were expensive and now I just can't get enough of the damn things! In fact, I want helium balloons at my funeral, not flowers.

To dollyanne, that book sounds great! Hopefully I will have some time to read from Easter onwards, so I have put it on my Amazon wish list. Then I got distracted and added some shoes too! Maybe pet will buy some for my birthday.

I think you are right in some respects. I am strange, unique, and some people really REALLY don't like that. That's why I think I'm very lucky pet turned up when he did. He relishes the fact I am different and doesn't try and get me to conform (as my husband did!) to be some sort of grown-up, sensible person.

The kids like it. Not many of their friends have an Xbox playing, karaoke singing mother who goes over-the-top on fancy dress parties.

Randomly waffling again!

Not sure what the weekend holds. It's the 1st tomorrow which means shopping in pet's home town, but in the mean time I really need to pull my finger out with housework and homework.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Changed my mind...

20. dollyanne

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Dollyanne hopes You are feeling better and have a great day today, Mistress Watchful!

Deep Curtsey and Warm Huggs,
    :heart:
    dollyanne

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol! hugs!

mikecb

22. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    But whining can be therapeutic!

23. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh Mistress if you only knew! LOL IN the digital world everything is referred to as frames, individual frames that is. Now with this being said I was lucky enough to meet a lady last week who works with professional models and we are talking big name magazines. A single cover shot requires a team of assistants, set designers, wardrobe specialist, makeup artist, graphic designers, photoshop specialist, and the photographer and model. About 1200 images, yes that is twelve hundred are typically shot to narrow it down to the top ten picks and ultimately one image. Talk about about a waist of time and talent. LOL

At any rate I just thought this would make you feel a lot better. If you can get 10 images where you look as stunning as you do on only about 20 frames then you are further ahead than you think. Now, if you ever want that cover shot for the next fetish magazine, well come see me, I know people!

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    xcite, thank you, as ever... you're fab!

I was surfing for how to make animated banners the other day and I came across all sorts of "airbrushing stories" on youtube, etc... they are AMAZING! I mean, I knew that they could take out blemishes, and make your eyes brighter, but I had NO IDEA they could slim your waist and increase your boob size!

This morning I decided to do something slightly more productive than airbrushing - I dusted off the treadmill! I only managed 30 mins, but was pretty pleased with myself and definitely felt the endorphins kicking it! It also gave me thinking time... I imagine all sorts of things when listening to certain things on the iPod, parties, nights out, work interviews! I set up a "treadmill playlist" a while ago and it has my fave pumping tunes and also inspirational tracks, and some that just make me smile. All helps with the motivation.

So I'm now sat here eating a bowl of porridge and feeling quite virtuous.

Having said that, I don't want to get too excited... one day is not enough to make me fit and slim! But I did enjoy it, and it made me feel better, so hopefully it will be easier to drag myself out of bed tomorrow than it was today!

What a super-exciting life! :spider:

Having said that - the MEO parcel is due to turn up today! :character0180:

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The MEO parcel turned up and it wasn't as exciting as I remembered! :sad0123:

I bought red rubber sheets... we already have black, but the red was on sale. A spider gag... not sure how I'm going to utilise that - either forced golden nectar or forced blow job on my strap on. A new dildo for me! Should have some fun with that! Oh and nipple enlargement kit... pet saw that and said it sounded fun. Hopefully it will be painful fun! And some sort of rubber penis cock bondage thing which I need to figure out!

Ok - maybe it was a little bit exciting! :party-049:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice