Part 5 ~ The best thing about the future is it only comes one day at a time...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    2 & 3 - Wha??? Your kidding right??? Many people find you v e r y sexy and I don't think you ever need to think your limited to desperate men.

5 - Without sounding like your mother... Maybe you needed to be drunk to do this but PLEASE don't do that again. People get into really bad situations that way. Be SAFE!

re: your unanswered questions. Video? He was horny. If you told him you wanted him to wear a bow or a beanie in bed I'm sure he would have been ok with that as well.

As to his (BGs) plan? He surely had one... and it must have been a great one! He got you in bed! As to if he will want to do this again? One can never tell with these things If so? Great. If not? Well a good one night stand is not the worst thing that ever happened.

re: Pet I think to make this work your being strong is what he needs to make it a positive for him.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Well, I haven't slept properly in two nights now. The most I slept last night in one go was two hours. I'm not wracked with guilt or anything, but I must be troubled some how.

There has been a lot of talking this weekend, as well as a fair amount of sex. The initial reactions were what everyone expected and it all seemed to be going the right way, albeit with a little worry on both sides.

It all fell down a bit Saturday night. During/after a faily vanilla session pet got it into his head that his lack of performance/making me cum was due to him being inferior and he could understand why I would go off with someone else. :spider:

If we look at this in a slightly more rational light, I think everyone would agree that after you've had repeated sex/orgasms in a short space of time it becomes a little more "difficult" to reach the cumming stage. Duh... that's why we do the tease and denial thing isn't it!

Anyway, this obviously upset pet and things appear to be going straight back to vanilla. For me this feels like the worst thing possible. I keep thinking of cuckolding situations (always did) but now they seem more alive, and more horny, and more possible! I'm climbing the walls horny, and pet doesn't want to have sex any more.

I don't see the logic in this. Why on earth would he want to push me back towards something that could push me away... possibly to seek something even more exciting?

I know the whole thing was a shock to him. I'd be more concerned if it wasn't.

He commented that things were going so wonderfully before Thursday that he didn't understand why it happened. To me it made it even more logical.

We were playing the marble game, there was more teasing and denial than ever before, I was feeling more kinky, more Domme-like... surely it was more likely to happen if I was in that headspace.

Maybe that's why he has now taken all that away. Because now I won't feel Dominant and I won't feel like I want to cuckold.

Thank you for your comments everyone. You are all very wise and helpful :butterfly:

3. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been wondering if I should say something about the situation for a couple of days now, I really didn't know what if anything I should write. But I guess I should just go right ahead and say how I feel. If I keep how I feel bottled up it might effect my future presence on the Mansion.

I am finding it very difficult to agree with the majority of peoples posts. I don't see it as cuckolding. To me cuckolding is throwing your slave in the corner of the room and forcing him to watch a man pleasure you and then if he's lucky clean up the mess afterwards. Perhaps though I'm nave. I don't wish to appear purposely argumentative but it's just how I feel.

I'm sure you didn't set out to upset pet and the drink probably didn't help you judgement but wrapping it all up and calling it cuckolding doesn't seem right to me. I know you and pet will work things out you are, after all so good for each other and I hope that you come out the other side as stronger people.

It would seem to me that the extra sex you have been having is due to pet wanting to feel ownership again. It will be hard for pet to submit at least for the short term, he has a lot of emotional stuff to work though,. Being submissive puts you in a very vulnerable position which means feelings and emotions are usually exaggerated.

Don't think that I think any less of you or that I am taking side, I just didn't couldn't stay silent, I'm sorry if I've offended anyone.

You are a very sexy and attractive woman, I agree with everyone on that one.

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For some odd reason, I missed this post... I have just been speaking with pet whilst he was in the middle of doing full hair removal (poor darling is tingling!) and he asked what I thought of it. Clueless! Not sure how I missed it, so here goes!

The only things that should EVER affect anyone's place at the Mansion is dishonesty, hatrid, racism, etc, etc... having an opinion is highly valued, and your opinion is VERY highly valued by both pet and myself.

To some extent I agree, and to some extent I disagree. It was always my intention to cuckold pet with someone of OUR choosing, in a situation of OUR making. So in that respect, I made a big mistake. In the whole what is/what isn't cuckolding debate... I'm not so sure. I do believe a lot of women go out and fuck other men without their partner's knowledge and then class it as "cuckolding or hotwifing" and then throw it back in their SOs face.

To my credit, I do not believe I am one of those. Small example... I have been pondering the "what if" situation with BG regarding future episodes and thought I should probably make sure condoms were at hand (BG made sure of that on Thurs night, so we were safe, but I was not prepared) so I went to buy some today... and couldn't. I felt a bit sick and very emotional, which indicated to me that I wasn't best pleased with what I did, and I don't really see it happening again soon.

There are some couples who are perfectly happy with the Domme/hotwife going out and screwing men and coming home and talking about it, or videotaping it and showing their subs/husbands. That never was going to work for us... but at the time, it seemed like something I thought should be done.

Not an excuse, but I think I was shocked that this young, fit, 22 year old was interested and got a bit starstruck. I think now he's sobered up, he won't be making that mistake again! And neither will I!

5. MasterG63

MasterG63 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I havent posted on anything for a while but I do look in from time to time.

Ok, so you went out, had a drink and got laid....

You wont be the first person that has done that (and not the last either)

Regardless of anything else, you are still human!

I know 'cuckolding' has been on your mind for a long time so it is no surprise that you finally fulfilled your fantasy.

There is a big difference between sex & love - I have no doubt that you LOVE pet very much. Under the right circumstances sex can be fun too but it is just that.... a bit of fun!

So long as there is no deceit or deception then I see little harm in it, in fact it can be quite exciting to you & pet if you both get what you need out of it.

Talk to each other, communicate & do what you both want to do

But then, I guess you know my view on the subject.....

I wish you both well!

xx

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Cuckolding comes in many flavors. The key point is that it is not hidden - there was no attempt at subterfuge. Just My two cents worth.. MW did a very nice job with it - I always thought She had a certain knack for it.

And, I agree - krissi is a very good gurl for stating her opinion. And her opinion is just as valuable as any other - perhaps more so, because it is a different point of view.

And charlotte... I know you are reading this... We are NOT ganging up on you. Regardless of what anyone thinks about the epsiode, you and your feelings are important to us too.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome back MasterG. :butterfly: Thank you for your comments.

Miss D, charlotte does understand that no-one is ganging up (now there's a thought!!!!) but does get a little pouty about the Dom/sub divide sometimes!

I actually think this time round it's very balanced. If you read pet's journal, he's had a lot of support and we are doing quite nicely.

Things aren't back to "normal" because pet can't put his CB back on due to hair removal yesterday, and we are experimenting with the old Lori device to check for sizes for the new Revenge. So this is a trial sort of week, which is fine.

This morning charlotte served me breakfast in bed. I HATE breakfast with a vengance, but charlotte has a new cookery book that she treated herself to yesterday and I just don't think the cooking is going to end!

It was the oddest thing on the planet... ham and cheese toasted thing marinaded in WINE! This... at 8.30am, was NOT what I needed!

So charlotte ate it and we laughed about it. I have enough trouble keeping my coffee down at that time of the day, but the thought was very much appreciated!

We had quite a telling conversation last night, but I do believe pet didn't understand what I was saying.

pet expressed that the problem with BG may have been an age thing, because both Big Brother and my other potential Alpha Male are older than me, therefore a lot older than pet, and he could get his head round that and said that he had been some way prepared towards me having sex with either of them.

BG, on the other hand is slightly younger and incredibly fit. pet is not happy about this, and to be honest, neither am I. It went a long way to making me feel quite uncomfortable and inadequate that night, so I didn't enjoy things as much as pet thinks I did! (Damn my stupid self esteem!)

I told pet that I did feel responsible and did feel that I had been some way unfaithful and it wasn't what we had planned for or expected. He seemed happy to hear that I wasn't about to run off into the street every night grabbing the first available penis...

I will say that I really need to sort my self esteem issues out (ya think!) because it was a main factor in Thursday night. I was so shocked that someone was interested, I felt I needed to take the opportunity there and then... as opposed to thinking "this isn't the right time or person" and leaving things alone.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure BG has no further interest in me, so it's not likely to become an issue at Uni.

Now - I have a HUGE report to finish by lunchtime, and baby is poorly, and hopefully pet will work on something for the site for me that I'm VERY excited about!!!!!

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh I forgot to say! 4 books turned up for me today:

3 toybox guides - Dungeon Emergencies and Supplies, Clips and Clamps, and Hot Wax and Temperature play. Also Domestic Discipline by Jules Markham.

So hopefully there will be reviews in the not too distant future!

9. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Oooooh! New books! Hurry up and read them so you can tell me if they're worth buying (Especially Domestic Discipline)

And double Oooooh! Something new for the site? Sounds good.

I've kinda steered clear from yours and pets blogs whilst current events have been happening, I feel like I can post now because you guys are getting back to normal (slowly but it is happening by the sounds of things) I guess I didnt wanna apear as taking sides (and I can see things from both points) so I don't even think that would be side taking.

It's been a hard day at work so i'm babbling.

:manga_cloud9:

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Mistress Watchful,

It took me some time to get caught up on things and I wish I had an opinion of some sort. In many ways I think (just my opinion) what you did was wrong. On the other side it is what you would do if you cuckolded him. So I guess it is hard to judge. I would feel the same as pet without a doubt had I not been informed "before" the act.

I just say this, you each seem to love each other immensely so I wish you the best as your work this out.

11. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Wow, Mistress Watchful! It looks like there may be some interesting things in store for Your pet charlotte! A dungeon in the new house perhaps? Dolly is looking forward to the reviews and adventures ahead!

Curtsey,
    :butterfly:
    dollyanne

12. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Those of you who have recently followed and posted here will realise that one of the Moderators has removed posts, while I was asleep, that they felt would upset me, or cause a flaming war.

Thank you very much, the posts I could have woken up to this morning could have been a lot LOT worse had they been left in place.

I had a huge blog to write this morning... but my heart isn't in it now.

I know what most people here think and it's a 50/50 split.

To be honest, there's only one person I care about in all this, and that is pet.

None of you have seen the conversations going on in this house, and none of you have any idea who has apologised for what, or decided what the best way forward is in the future.

I do feel I have been subjected to personal attack again. Now I don't mind this too much... you put your life out there, you expect to get critics... but I'm not made of stone, I do have feelings, and I am also struggling with what happened.

13. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Too right that Pet is your priority! And I know you guys mean the world to each other!!!

I'm gonna be brave now and say what I think. I'm pre coffee and ciggarette so will try my best hehe!

Some people are taking yours and pets situation far too serious, they are turning thier views into negativity, which at the end of the day you dont need.

There will be a million and one things going round in your head and the last thing you need is being slagged off, called this, called that (I saw the posts and was fuming at the way some were written) Everyone is entitled to an opinion but there are ways and times that those opinions should be written.

Your a fabulous woman (god I sounded uber gay then haha) and I know it's hard to have people say shitty stuff, and it's even harder to let that stuff go over your head but ya gotta try.

Keep your chin up hun. Me & Kris are always there if You or Pet need a rant.

14. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    Hugs to both of you, as always. I'm confident you'll get through this, and be the stronger for it. :anim_25:

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone... unfortunately this situation and people's opinions turned a bit nightmarish for all involved. This means I cannot update in my blog the emotions, what happened with BG today, or anything else about our cuckolding discussions.

It also means that I'm feeling quite cagey about what I reveal at all. I had play in mind tonight... do I post about it or will people just be thinking "oh so now you're pretending to be a Proper Domme are you?!"?

I blog for a reason, warts and all. I blog so that people can see the human, real-life side to the whole D/s journey.

Yes, I fucked up. Maybe it will stop someone else from the same mistake. Maybe it will actually make some people out there realise that even though people portray their lives as "my wife woke up wearing leather boots, locked me in a CB and went off and screwed my brother" that it's all in the realms of fantasy.

I need to get back to what is pet's fantasy and what is my fantasy, and what is a happy medium... so yet again, we go back to the discovery stage.

16. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    I can't help but feel some what responsible for the sudden rush of negative comments. Perhaps if I hadn't of spoken my mind other people wouldn't have been so quick to. In my defence I tried to be as impartial and diplomatic as possible whilst still letting my feelings know.

I would think that 99% of people still fully support you as I do. It's just a shame things got out of hand with respects to your blog.

I think it's been great that you have shared to ups and downs with us, Master and I have always felt a connection with what you and pet have written. I couldn understand if you didn't want to be so open any more but it would be a shame and a big loss to many.

Even though I couldn't get my head around the situation at the time I am still fully supportive of you and know that you and pet are so great together. You will get through this and you will be stronger for it and hopefully you, pet also Master and I will one day achieve a 24/7 lifestyle with a many years of happiness and kinky play.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I learned one thing a long time ago Mistress. Ones person's opinions of you does not have to become your identity.

I also know that when you put your life out there you risk getting feedback that is not popular with yourself. I think it goes without saying there is more conversation taking place than what we could all be privileged to. I also think that this hit all of us unexpectedly and as a result some, including me spoke our minds. Even after I spoke mine last night my Goddess pointed out some facts that I overlooked. So there is just another piece of the puzzle to add to the drama that their ensues from the dual threads.

I would heavily encourage, beg, and plead for you to not keep from posting. It is on this site that we learn from each other, regardless if they are mistakes or not, they are lessons learned.

I wish you the best and I, for one, implore you to continue sharing your experiences. It is through these that we can all learn. What we choose to learn is up to us obviously. I know that this will pass and as long as you and pet are where you need to be then nothing else matters.

18. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I just wanted to send you a note of support. As to critics... Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one. People who give them often say "Here is my 2 cents worth" and lets just say thats about what most (including mine) are worth.

For whatever this is all worth I thought you posts were very ahh... "hot" and I hope you continue to :anal: and post about it! :anim_25:

19. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    For what it's worth, I fully agree with you. What bothers me is not when someone gives an opinion but rather tells MW or another Domme what they SHOULD be doing, especially when it's a sub telling them. To me this is wrong no matter what you're status (Dom/sub/switch) but doubly wrong in the case of a sub telling a Domme what they should be doing. Expressing an opinion is one thing, telling someone what to do is quite another IMHO.

To me whatever MW did right or wrong, is between her and her pet and whatever choices they make are theirs. I do think that no matter what ones opinion is of the matter, that we should consider that they are working through a difficult time and should make our opinions with care. Sure we have a right to say what we please, but SHOULD we?

Anyway, I thought I'd throw this out as sometimes emotional issues bring up strong thoughts and comments that might be better served after some reflection.

To MW and charlotte no matter what you do, as I've said before, I'm sure you're love for each other will show and you'll work things out in a way that is best for the two of you. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok.... the final (ish) word on the matter!!!!

kris - don't blame yourself, everyone is entitled to their opinion... in the "real world" people would be even less understanding of what happened.

At the end of the day, the negative comments hurt because I don't feel I made a full 100% coherent decision, and (although pet and I have talked about it many times) I didn't make sure that it was what he wanted.

I still maintain that pet was in my thoughts from start to finish and it had very little to do with BG... if anything, he was played. It could have been anyone. But... the fact I already felt a connection with him was a catalyst.

Having said that I will tell you all what happened yesterday with BG. Nothing. In quite a hurtful way. Or maybe I'm over-thinking it (who me?!).

I still have his watch. :spider: I saw him twice yesterday and had 2 quite pleasant, across the room conversations. Then I thought I would try and "hang around" after my final lecture to return the watch.

He didn't make eye contact with me at all as everyone was packing up, and left without even saying goodbye.

I'm more annoyed because I want to give the damn watch back - it's the final "yes we were together and heres the proof" moment. I want to see what his reaction is.

I'm sorry... but I do still need to feel like there was "something" more too it, a little bit of emotion, and not too much regret. I guess I just want to make sure I wasn't so awful that he can't bear to look at me. (Yes, I know... but I can't help it!)

Had quite a bad night with pet last night. I'm turning things over a lot in my mind and he just wants to move away from it. I can't decide if we should go back to how we were of if he should just move out.

I can't undo what was done, and I don't really know what to do at all...

But thank you ALL for your comments, whether positive or negative.

Oh - one more thing. The thing I find quite bizarre is the emotional attachment people have to pet and myself.

The person who came in, ranted his head off, and then vanished hasn't been on the site for a while and does not go into every cuckolding thread and say "this is awful, I don't agree with this" and yet they felt it was perfectly acceptable to come into my blog and attack me.... very interesting!

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    MW, if pet have forgiven you wants to move ahead, it's now time to forgive YOURSELF. :sign0095: No, REALLY!

Just as I think pet is happiest when he accepts his submission, I think YOU are happiest when you are accepting his love, and making progress at being the Domme he dreams of.

My advice: Lock him up. Get out the marbles. Show each other how much you love each other by continuing to live the lifestyle you've been developing. There will be good days, and bad days... but you're better at it now than you were a year ago, right? You'll be better at it in a another year than you are now! You can do it! :)

Hugs,
    mikecb

22. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,

W/we are all so connected to You and pet because Y/you are so open and share intimate details of Y/your lives with us.

imho this just needs time. Y/your love for each other is strong. Y/you both went through a lot to be where Y/you are today...together...where Y/you belong. when love is strong couples can survive anything.

W/we are here for Y/you both.

slave john

23. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    See, Mistress Watchful so many people on the site care about you and Charlotte and they are the people that should matter to you.

What you write reflects what a lot of people have experienced including myself and Master I only wish I could be as open and honest as you some times.

I agree Mike, dig out the CB and marbles. Maybe some play with the hood and restraints will take Charlotte s mind of things and reminder her how good being submissive feels.

Looking forward to reading the BDSM adventures of Mistress Watchful and Slave Charlotte. :sex023:

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mike as always your thoughts are right on track, in my opinion of course. LOL Seriously Mistress while I agree with tomf and will not tell you what you should do I will say I would do what mikecb mentioned above. Move forward. If this was truly a misunderstanding and perhaps poor planning/judgment than it should not take any more time from your and pet's love for one another.

Now with that said please get back to the hot stuff of the marble game would you!?!?

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your a bunch of dirty perverts, all of you! :spider:

I was going to say "not much to report" but that wouldn't really be true. I think it has something to do with my perspective of things. I'm having trouble "relaxing" and feeling happy, so I'm begrudging the things which are happening, and that's not good. It's selfish and thoughtless, so I will deal with that today!

charlotte (and I really really want pet to be more charlottey!) has been awesome the past couple of days.

The home-made Rocky Road on Wednesday was AMAZING! Better than the Starbucks version by a million percent! And last night my dinner was my favourite FAVOURITE dinner - stuffed pork, baby garlic jacket potatoes and minted green veggies.

charlotte has also been sleeping naked, and with sexy hair free skin!

But I'm just in blah-land.

After the weekend of re-marking territory sex there has been nothing since. I can't really blame him, and I haven't really been helping matters. I just want him to take the initiative more and I don't feel very Domme-like, I actually feel quite vulnerable.

Before jumping back into chastity and marbles, I want to make 100% sure it's what charlotte wants. To me now, communication has to be in triplicate and signed off... I'm sure I'll let it go again soon, but now I'm just cautious.

Another busy day ahead, more decorating and into Uni this afternoon.

Take care everyone, and thanks for sticking by me. :butterfly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice