Nocturnal erections difficulty please help

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Newbeginning84, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    7:46 PM
    I'm using a HTv4 nano, knock off.
    I'm not very thick I think, and first I tried using the 40mm base ring. But I just the thought of being in chastity made me hard and my balls began to swell as the blood circulations to them was cut off by the erection.
    Then to the 45mm ring, little bit better but not as snug when flacid. Same problem though, but mostly at night.
    In the weekend I was locked for 3 days straight because my woman was traveling with a boyfriend. The nights was so "hard" my balls all swollen and erections would not go down. I used ice and cold water on my crotch everytime I would wake up in the night with an nocturnal erection.

Yesterday my wife went out to work, but I never know if she will return home in the end of the night or maybe stay with a boyfriend instead, so I was caged. I'm now using the 50mm ring and daytime it's okay, no swelling, it's not falling off or anything like that, but it's not a tight fit like the 40mm was.
    She came home late evening and went to bed with me. I asked if I could be allowed to sleep without the cage because of the problems at night. She responded that I had just done 3 days in the weekend without problem ( I haven't told her of my problems because I don't want to nag her about it ). She said no and maybe tomorrow, then went on to ask for a foot massage while she read a book on femdom to fall asleep. I was sitting on my knees on the floor only wearing my cage rubbing her feet.

I understand that most have experienced nocturnal erection problems while using a cage. I just feel it's different for me because its like the cage works like a penis ring on me. When I get hard, these erections will not go down very easy and my balls will start to swell.

It's not very painful, just uncomfortable and I can't sleep through it. will sleep like 1 to 3 hours and then be awake for 1 hour waiting for the erection to go down.

Basically, is it normal the cage works like a penis ring? and is there anything i can do about it?

I was thinking using straps/belt attached to the base ring to keep it close to my body, to avoid the cage being pushed out/down on my balls. I'm not sure if this would prevent erections or not.

2. Jlockedaway

Jlockedaway Member

Gardener
    Maidenhead Berkshire england
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Hi from personal experience I would say a belt or strap will make a big difference. It will.not stop erections but it will help stop the ring tugging at your balls. It helped make mine less uncomfortable. I don't think ring size will make as big a difference to you as a good strap. You will always get hard at night and the cage will be uncomfortable when trying to grow. That's what it is designed to do after all.

Nabbit42 likes this.
  3. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    My penis inside the cage is not hurting, it's a very snug fit so it cant grow. But the part that is not inside the cage grows and restricts the bloodflow to the balls. My balls will swell and turn blue, I love this feeling, it kind of hurts but also turns me on/making me even harder.
    Takes forever to calm down again. It's not very pleasant at night when trying to sleep.
    I would like to try a harness with a strap going between the legs as well. kind of like a thong attached to the base ring.

4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    7:46 AM
    Does anyone think wearing a smaller cage would help with nighttime erections? My cage (Jail Bird) is not big at all, but big enough to allow me to grow into it some.
    I was wondering if maybe one of those super small cages would help control the growing at all and, help with nightime erections.

5. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    My HTv4 nano does not allow any space for growth inside the cage, but this does not prevent erections from happening in the remaining part that is not inside the cage.
    So my experience then no. smaller cage does not prevent erections. But everyone is different. I'm turned on by having my balls hurt, which is what happens when I get an erection while wearing the cage.
    Others may become soft when feeling this pain.

Jail Bird likes this.
  6. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I am in a HT5 nub and get a couple erections each night. They don’t hurt but are a bit uncomfortable and wake me up. I lay there for a few minutes as it subsides thinking about Her and that even while She sleeps next to me I am stimulated and controlled by Her cage on me. I actually look forward to these

Nabbit42, Jail Bird and CuriousRK like this.
  7. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Well I'm taking up to 1 hour to calm down when waking up with this. Not nice. I explained this to her last night and asked to sleep without he cage, but she said NO, maybe tomorrow.

8. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Have you tried walking around a bit and going to the bathroom? Many on here say that works for them. An hour is a long time. Hopefully over time the number of erections and duration will decrease as your body fully adjusts to the cage.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  9. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I don't want to wake up my wife in the middle of the night, but going to the toilet and trying to pee is working a little but, but still takes forever. I'm not sure if its because I like ballstretching/squeezing or if its because of blocked bloodflow it will not go down. WIthout the cage would only last a minute or two after I wake up.

The pain and humiliation of my wife denying me to take if of felt amazing though and then asking me to give her a foot massage while she read a book on femdom. I was in sub heaven, even though I knew my sleep would be very poor.

Jail Bird likes this.
  10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    You'll get used to it and you'll find ways to get rid of the night boners.

It's part of experience of being caged.

Stephplayswithyou and NEsubhub like this.
  11. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    I have an HT knockoff too, regular size. I'm a serious grower, quite small when flaccid but above average when erect. I also have pretty above average balls, so I have to use the largest of the 4 rings. I get the exact same problem with night erections. It doesn't happen every night, but when it does, I have to take it off. Like you, the base ring acts as a cock ring once I'm really intensely hard (as happens at night and on rare occasions during the day spontaneously), holding the blood in. When that happens, I'm quite uncomfortable, intolerable after a few minutes, and need to remove it. Peeing isn't enough, and sometimes isn't possible, also a reason I need to remove it, medically.

I don't have a solution, and am skeptical a medically safe one exists. I think it might just be an unlucky individual body type thing.

12. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I'm also a grower, about same as your described. below average flaccid and slightly above erect.
    I'm probably going to try the largest ring, as it becomes better each time I have gone up in size.
    Just sad that it will probably not feel snug around the base when flaccid.

Thinking of ways to make it difficult to escape it. Would like to get one with PA, but would require my wife to want it.

13. 00BlueM

00BlueM Member

Data analyst
    North NJ
    Local Time:
    I'm a grower, and have this problem whereby an erection will cause the scrotum to get jammed on the ring. The problem seems to be with pinching the skin between the ring and my balls. I tug and pull on the scrotum to get a more-even fit around the ring. Of course, the erection subsides and then comes back later, which repeats the problem.

If I'm overheated, it's worse as moisture increases the friction. Talc often helps in that situation.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You just have to give time for your body to get accustomed to its new restrictions, we have all been there.

Stephplayswithyou and bondinchas like this.
  15. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    Do they go away?

16. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Not in my experience.

17. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    4:46 AM
    Nocturnal erections have two major causes:

1. You are aroused. Sometimes you can "think pure thoughts", and the issue will gradually subside. Sometimes this doesn't work. In my experience, the body does eventually learn to not strain so hard against the cage, so the erections are somewhat less fierce. But this adjustment process is extremely slow, and may take a year or longer.

2. Your bladder is full, or getting close. The body is designed to not allow urination when erect. If you need to pee, your body will trigger an erection to ensure that you don't "wet the bed".

Get up and have a pee - if the cause of the erection was a full bladder, this will solve the problem. If the cause of the erection was arousal, the erection will subside so you can pee, and maybe it won't come back.

Waveridr and JaySaysYes like this.
  18. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    In my opinion for long term and overnight chastity you need a custom built cage. I had huge problems in other cages before I bought a custom made. They are expensive but they work. I am caged 24/7 over 2 years now and I have 0 problems. I go to work caged, I sleep in it everything. You should be in no pain. I just feel pressure when I am trying to get hard. It is not just the base ring that has to be designed properly. The gap and the length of a cock cage are important also. However, even with a custom made cage it takes some time to get use to it. Nocturnal erections are strong. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960

EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice