New to the Mansion

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SenecaSky, Oct 1, 2021.

1. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Real-time television captioner
    Idaho
    Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    Hi guys,

I have been a lurker for a while, reading on and off over the last couple of years. My husband and I are not new to orgasm denial, but the roles were reversed, with me being the one teased and denied.

Our backstory. We were open for a while, attending some FetLife events here and there and we were introduced to orgasm denial, edging, etc. At the time it was welcome information because we were in a classic situation of my husband and I having mismatched sex drives. I was low and he was high and so I started practicing orgasm denial, teasing, edging, etc. This actually worked really well to get our sex drives more in line and we were at a place where we were much happier with our sex life. There was no real power dynamic involved, however. I did the edging kind of like a chore, albeit one I enjoyed. Lol

I have thought more and more recently about putting him in chastity, although he is not keen on the idea. The reason why I am finally posting is because I would really like to try this with him but he needs some convincing. I am wondering if any of you may have some suggestions? I have talked about how wonderful it feels to ride that high that you all are so familiar with, but he doesn't seem keen to give up his everyday orgasms.

Thoughts, suggestions? It's good to be here. :)

Seneca

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

3. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion even though have been here awhile.

4. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome, and Yay!

I always recommend a bit of space and time to the male members, and don't see how it can't apply to you too. I guess I'm not sure of how far you'd like it to go, but it is Locktober for all of us, and perhaps a bit of light gameplay can be afoot? I dunno, a card game, a board game, a competition that is timed, a dice rolls.

There are ways you can make it fun. For example, "I will do that thing you like, if I lose, but if I win, you let me lock you up for 24 hrs, and tease you as much as I want, without removing it". It adds an element of a gamble for him, and a bit of fun for both of you.

I'm not sure if you have a device yet, but there are a lot of cb6000 device knockoffs on Amazon for 30 bucks, or so. They come with a variety of sizings in the package, and as far as it goes are pretty minor league stuff, so not too intimidating at first.

Good luck!

bondinchas likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Hello and welcome. I wish you luck persuading your husband that chastity is the best way. The simple reason? It makes him a better husband, lover and human being. Good luck.

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Get him to read up on the benefits. Read journals on here. I've been keeping one here since I've been in chastity, and I've been surprised how amazing denial feels, and how addictive too. Edging and denial is more intense than coming and lasts longer.

Anthony lee likes this.
  7. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion. Enjoy!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    Hi and welcome!

Your situation is certainly refreshing, if not unique. Most have to ask to be locked. That being said, like if you want him locked he has to want to be locked.

How to make him want that? Well you being female, I wouldn’t bother explaining how to manipulate a man lol. In all seriousness though, making it a sexual game, and making it he reward worth the wait, and promises he can’t resist.

Go with a high quality cage, make it a team effort measuring and ordering, and make it something he can and will wear often. Nothing ruins chastity like a cage that is unwearable. Make it all fun and more importantly, very sexual. Constant teasing, perfecting ruined orgasms, making him watch you be sexual, the dirtier and more sexual you are, the more he will be willing to push his boundaries.

good luck

Xileh and Open2njoy like this.
  10. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much everyone! Some very good responses that I will keep in mind. Games, manipulation, making the wait worth it. I think I can work with that. Lol

ChasteHubby2015 and Rectrix like this.
  11. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:

It's a bit of an odd twist for all of us, as @Nicoftime mentioned. Usually it's the male trying to engage the female with chastity play.

Once it's locked, and you have that key, girl, it's all yours at that point.

M.

SenecaSky likes this.
  12. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    Hello!

If you look at the site, evolvingyourman.com the blogger has some really good content of exactly what your talking about. May help looking through some of the posts. There are alot of good ones on there! Best of luck!

~Ransom

13. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    It’s a marathon not a sprint. Don’t expect to lock him in chastity on one day and expect it to be your new lifestyle overnight. Take your time, and turn it into an erotic adventure. Gently introduce him to your inner Domme. Plant the seed and water it often.

homebody likes this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Very much so.
    You might not want to tell him this, but the way to go is first do short sessions, of hours at a time, make it part of the tease before you have sex. Then build it up gradually. Then occasionally don't let him have sex or an orgasm after the foreplay teasing. Then get him used to being caged overnight.

This is where you often have to take a rain check.
    Unless the device fit is correct first time, or he never gets morning wood, (both of which are unlikely) you're going to have to go through a process of getting the best possible fit of cage for long term wear.

Once you have a device that he can comfortably go through the night with, then it's just a case of increasing the lockup periods until you reach the next magic stage. That's when he realises just how much pleasure he gets from that constant state of arousal, and how much better that is than to go through the cycle of having an orgasm, and in the next minutes losing his libido and not wanting to continue having sex, and in the next hours and days, losing his libido and arousal and not wanting to have sex.

Once you reach this stage, he'll be the one who doesn't want to be unlocked.

What helps, is that most men are quite competitive, like a challenge or a bet, or can be encouraged to be, so as long as there's something to look forward to in the initial stages making the lockup periods longer and longer shouldn't be difficult. Just gently gently, catchee monkey.

Welcome to the mansion, and your other half? He's a very lucky man.

15. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to CM!
    This is just my 2 cents worth.

First he is open for discussion about it (or at least not completely shutting you down about it). If you can exert any dominance towards him, ie: him allowing you to tie him to bed, chair ect. or take control during sex, then you at least have an opening to get him engaged in a conversation about it. I would use your own experience with denial to express to him how amazing it feels (after all the frustration) when you finally get to orgasm. Really talk it up. Get him curious.

I would try to get him to let you measure him. ( if he does allow you to take control at times, tie him to the bed.) Many cages do not fit well. Most on here will tell you they have at least 2-3 or more where they just didn't work out. The CB series is very common and comes with many options in the box to customize it to our different dimensions. The base ring, the ball gap, the cage size ect and is fair in price for what you get. Most of the plastic devices are a bit "clunky" IMO. The stainless ones feel more streamline and the weight adds another reminder when wearing it that it is locked on.

So with all that said about cages, the point is to get one. Even if he doesn't want to "play" at first if the cage is around (say in the nightstand. Be sure he knows where it is. I would be willing to bet curiosity will eventually win out and he will try it on his own when you are not home.)

Then tell him how bad you want to try this and how you want him to feel how good it feels to be frustrated and how AMAZING it feels when you finally get an orgasm at the end. If you do talk him into letting you put it on, start out slow. Just one evening or night with it. I don't know if I would go overboard with excessive amounts of teasing to start. Just try to keep him engaged. If he does allow you to tie him up and he fully trusts you without any doubt. Then tell him you are going to put it on so he can feel what you felt and how amazing it is. If he doesn't freak out on you then you are making head way. Then release him and have him walk around a bit. Tell him how hot it makes you to see it on him. Tell him how much you love him for doing this for you. Ask him how it feels. Is the base ring too tight. (the rule of thumb is one to two fingers should be able to work between the ring and skin) It will probably be around this point he will say take it off or he will just go with the flow and have some fun with it for the time being. Again work his ego. Tell him you think it looks sexy on him and is really making you hot and wet just seeing it. As with any D/S S/M play keep checking in with him. Make sure he knows you have his comfort and safety in mind and reassure him of this fact.

Sorry for such a long reply. I just wanted to give you as many ideas I could think of. In any case make it fun. As mentioned above, make a game or competition about it. Also keep in mind about men's curiosity. If you have a cage around and he knows where it is there is a good chance he will try it on on his own. Good luck and if there is anything I can help with let me or us know. The members here are ALWAYS willing to help further the cause. Lol!

bondinchas, Neander and subhubandy like this.
  16. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I mean it take two willing parties to do this, but maybe you guys could take turns with the tease and denial the way you want to do it with your partner. Communication is key, but this forum will probably have all sorts of ideas for you to play with.

17. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

18. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Idaho
    Local Time:
    Thank you! You've given me lots of ideas. I'll first start with seeing if he'll edge with me throughout the day, letting him know how horny we'll be at the end. Crossing my fingers he'll take me up on this.

I'll also check out the evolving your man website mentioned above. :D

Misty_K932 and WannaLockCock like this.
  19. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Idaho
    Local Time:
    And I just want to say that he's NEVER edged and backed off before O, so getting him to do this will be a major accomplishment.

Rectrix and WannaLockCock like this.
  20. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Once he's hooked, it is very addictive.

bondinchas and SenecaSky like this.
  21. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    First, welcome!

Second, subs are easy because we're just ultimately looking to please our Dommes (and by proxy, what turns You on, then turns us on). Just talk about how much the thought of keeping him locked up is to You at about the mid-way point of every other teasing. At some point he'll then bring it up to You on his own, then he's asking You for the favor instead, which is always fun in its own right :)

22. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    First, thank you for posting and adding to the conversation. You are not the only female on here with a husband not into chastity, but as others said, your situation is not common here on the mansion. In real life? Perhaps more common than we think! :)

Anyway, it does sound like you are mostly there. You have been open with each other and have explored kinks together in person and online with fetlife. So asking him to wear a chastity device is not that huge of a leap. And, it does not need to be a power dynamic at all. My wife and I are in a total equal partnership and no power exchange dynamic at all going on, with the very specific exception of chastity.

As to your question, the simple fact that you want to cage him will arouse most men and get their interest. You can explain that this not a lifestyle power exchange, it’s very specific to having access to his cock and that you get to hold the key. You can discuss some ideas that make it work for both of you. I think you will probably want to start with short term lockups, and extend the length each time. At first, having a device on his dick and your putting there will have him in a constant state of arousal. But you two have practiced orgasm denial before, so leverage that position the chastity device as a means to an end, orgasm denial and play. It won’t be long before he associates being locked by you as having a huge reward at the end, and will actually miss it when not caged.

Good luck to you both, and please do give us progress reports.

bondinchas likes this.
  23. SenecaSky

Verified Female

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I spoke to him yesterday and asked if he'd be willing to try edging with me throughout a day, several times, and then orgasm that night. Again, explaining the orgasm would be really good by the end. He's skeptical, but said he'd try it. He knows it turns me on and teased me about making it a Christmas gift! Yeah, I don't think so. I don't plan to wait that long.

So I don't know when it will happen, but I will keep you posted.

I read through the introduction on Evolving your Man, and even though I've lurked on this site for quite a while, and I'm familiar with different situations, some of what I read felt like it wouldn't work so well for our relationship:

Keeping your excitement about the prospect of having sex to a minimum will help him foster "feelings of inadequacy and bring out some insecurities."

Later it talks about watching out for depression and anxiety. I want anything we do to be fun for both of us, and if he's fostering feelings of inadequacy and insecurities and I need to watch out for depression, that is a deal breaker. I won't go into our history but we have had some emotional ups and downs several years ago. And I never want to go back there.

If I move this forward, I don't think it will ever be any kind of long-term hardcore chastity. It'll be fun stuff, maybe helping him extend how long he goes between orgasms, but I don't think I can see myself being a hard-ass domme. I know there's a lot of different dynamics and each relationship is different. I do still want to try, but keeping an open mind and an eye out for pitfalls would be top priority for me.

For those of you who have had to struggle with episodes of depression or feelings of inadequacy, I would love to hear how you worked through those feelings, resolved them, or made it work for your situation.

Seneca

24. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    That Ice Queen / Dominatrix trope is certainly alive and well in a lot of areas online. For whatever it's worth, W/we're the antithesis of this too (i.e. Loving, affectionate, W/we both like physical intimacy a lot, She doesn't demean me, etc.) and most of the other Femmedomme couples W/we know are as well.

25. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    It does not sound to me that you want to keep sex to a minimum, so that sentence likely does not apply. Frequency of sex and the intimacy and and passion involved are not necessarily the same.

When libidos differ, one solution is to replace quantity with quality, and that’s where mutual acceptance of chastity can come in.

Here is one instance where it works for us. My wife has a job that is very stressful to her in September. In years past, I would get frustrated and even a little resentful because the job consumed her for the month, and I got very little attention. And while I tried to be all adult about it, and I truly do rationally understand what’s going on, I couldn’t always help feeling needy and then forgotten. Neither of really looks forward to September.

But we did something different this year, and it worked out great. Over Labor Day weekend, she told me she knew what the subsequent weeks were going to be like, so she told me she wanted to keep me caged until she was over the tough spot and could give me some attention. **

(** as you might imagine, we have had prior discussions about chastity, sex, togetherness etc, so there are many years of marriage experience behind this comment. This is real life, not a porn movie.)

I was happy to oblige, and within minutes had my cage on and handed her both keys. I immediately had the calm mental sense as if her hands were holding my genitals in safe keeping. We subsequently had a great month. We did a state fair, a Renaissance Faire, busy weekends doing home stuff etc. I even had a night out as my femme self with friends. And all the while I felt her with me, those imaginary hands holding me did wonders for my outlook.

I was released yesterday for fantastic PIV that was wonderful for both of us. (I need to change my signature LOL). And yes, I was locked and denied for 4 weeks, but because she had asked me to be locked, and would make sure occasionally that I knew that she knew I was caged, I actually felt very good about it. I was not morose, petty, or resentful. Physically, I enjoyed having the cage on, and mentally, knowing that she was in control of this particular aspect for now was very calming for me. Under our rules, I can express my desire for her, but cannot ask for release, and that worked out very well for her, under the circumstances.

Obviously, September only happens once a year and I am in chastity more often. But I share the above as one example of how it might work in a situation where libidos or sex drive differ, even if temporary.

Rectrix, Neander and homebody like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice