My Locked Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CuriousAndy, Feb 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:51 PM
    LOL I just realised I said "New Years eve" in my last post... I meant "Christmas Eve"!

On Christmas day as we woke up and snuggled she started stroking my cock. I'd been allowed to sleep unlocked. It was chastity review day and she mused over if she would decide to let me cum. She slid down and took me into her mouth, slowly sucking, stopping to joke it was like playing with a loaded gun. I heard myself saying "please" a lot. She climbed on stop, straddling me, rubbing her pussy back on forth along the length if my cock.

"Should I fuck you?" she asked.

"Please Mistress." I begged.

She slid me inside her and rode slowly up and down grinning at me, stopping to ask "should I let you cum?"

"please may I cum Mistress?" I begged, desperately holding on, remembering I need her explicit permission.

"mmm..." she rode up and down thinking "OK... you can cum."

It only took a few seconds more of her riding before I exploded. It seemed to go on for a long time, pumping and pumping.

Finally as I lay there dizzy she climbed off, exclaiming at the amount of cum that was dripping out of her.

On the 26th I was logged back up. I still feel desperate, after being denied for this long I can easily come two or three times on the same day. Mistress has decided my next chastity review date will be Australia Day, which is the 26th of January. That's 31 days of denial ahead of me before she reviews if I'll be allowed to cum again or not.

2. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Just when I thought it was going to be at least a month of frustrating denial Mistress got horny :)

She instructed me to moisturise her body, stroking me as I got to moisturising her breasts, telling me I was a good puppy. She told that she was on holiday and wanted to get fucked. She ordered me to go down on her, in between her orgasms she went down on me, sucking with such amazing passion, at that moment I totally believe there is nothing she wants more than me in her mouth. Finally she spread her legs and told me to fuck her, grinning as she told me I had permission to cum.

Mmmm... lazy mid afternoon holiday sex... sooo good.

3. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    The other night after her foot massage Mistress ordered me to go down on her. After licking her through a couple of orgasms she told me to "go and get Idris".

Idris is the name she's given to the naughty Christmas present I bought her, a large black dildo. I put it in warm water to make it closer to body temperature, then applied a lot of lube and sank back down between her legs. I worked Idris slowly into her as I continued licking her clit. I slowly moved Idris back and forth inside her, only an inch or two, as I licked her through some very intense orgasms.

When she was finally sated Mistress complimented me on my technique and told my I was a good puppy.

Mistress also made a point of telling me I won't be cuming for quite a while. Scary and strangely exciting all at the same time... how long is "quite a while"?

Cage.it, MtnViper, IB-Chaste and 2 others like this.
  4. Newbie61

Newbie61 Active member

Retired(early!)
    Uk
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Longer than a short while but not as long as never?!

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  5. Cage.it

Cage.it Member

Italy north
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Interesting surprise development!

6. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    My better half usually has me sleep unlocked, she feels it's healthier. Of course I wake up with an erection and she's started taking advantage of that... to allocate chores.

The evil one gently strokes as she tells me what she wants done during the day, squeezing hard to emphasis words like "today" and "understand?". She then has me repeat back the chore list as she softly strokes. Then I'm kicked out of bed, showered, locked and set off like a little wind up toy.

Sometimes she's such a natural Dom.

7. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night Mistress was in a playful mood. She caressed my cage telling me it's such a shame that she can't suck me, "but we have to keep you locked," she said.

She sent me down between her legs to worship her pussy. After a couple of shuddering orgasms she told me to lay on my back, then she sat on my face. She knows this is a major submissive fantasy of mine, but rarely does it because she says it's not comfortable. As she rode my face and I desperately licked she told me "you can't cum... you can't fuck me... you have to obey me". She came so hard, twice.

Earlier we talked about international male chastity day, a kink date we hadn't noticed before. She really likes how it ends on valentines day, so she's moved my next chaste review date from the 26th of January to February the 14th. Maybe that's what put her in a playful mood. She tells me that keeping me denied turns her on.

8. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Mistress and I were chatting about how much she enjoys me doing as I'm told. I mentioned that making me wait to the 14th of February before she considers if I can cum will be a new denial record. She told me "oh no, you've been denied much longer that that".

I was confused, it seems like a long time, it's going to be six and a half weeks before she even considers if I'll be allowed. I went back and checked my journal and she's right! Our record so far is nine weeks! I'd totally forgotten we went that long! She seemed to consider six weeks nothing at all. I hope she's not thinking of setting a new record. I'm so horny.

9. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I'm up to 26 days of remaining chaste and I'm getting to that weird acceptance phase. I've felt this before after a few weeks of denial.

Don't get me wrong I would still love to cum, but I'm not feeling crazy obsessed with that. Sex is abut her orgasms only, and that feels OK. Next month she might decide to let me cum or she might not, that feels sort of OK too.

I guess the acceptance phase is that it feels natural she controls when or if I get to cum, I'm not struggling with it at all... at least not right now... might be different in another month.

I am obsessed about cuddling her though, which she sometimes gets a little annoyed with and has to insist on personal space.

Shibmo likes this.
  10. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night was amazing.

Mistress had mentioned a "hard fuck". Last night I wore the strap on for her, using a dildo that's about my size, OK maybe a tiny bit bigger. After licking her through orgasms she got on all fours and I took her from behind, giving her that hard fucking she was craving.

We've done this before but she's never been so into it like she was last night. Moaning and pushing back onto my fake cock like she was really enjoying herself. I'm a very audio visual person, it was such a turn on, even though I couldn't feel her I could see and hear her. I was straining so much to get hard that I thought I might cum in my cage, I got very close.

She pulled off and I went down on her again. She got very instructive, telling me to finger her, to fuck her. It so turns me on when she orders me around in bed. We finished with her legs up around my shoulders while she rocked on my fake cock, on command I rubbed her clit through more orgasms while she was impaled. Then she pushed me away telling me "that's enough... pig". That's not quite as mean as it sounds, it's a reference from the movie Babe and sort of funny in this context.

After untangling from the strap on we snugged in bed, her head resting on my chest and I stroked her hair until she fell asleep. The snuggling felt so good.

MaggotNub and spider203 like this.
  11. MaggotNub

MaggotNub Long term member

UK. Home counties
    Local Time:
    The cuddling is very important for me as the denial goes on. Our last stretch saw me orgasm free for 94 days, and I don't think I'd have sustained the commitment without our agreed routine.

We both decided and made it mandatory, that when we wake up, and before we sleep, to cuddle naked, and kiss affectionately for 10 mins every single day.

It's intimate but the expectation is that it is not intended to be a prelude to sex, although sometimes that does happen.

It's helped sustain the denial a great deal and promoted a great feeling of closeness between us.

Perhaps something similar could help you?

CuriousAndy, spider203 and littleguy3 like this.
  12. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Mistress bent me over the bed and gave me a whipping as she listed all the chores she wants completed today. Lots of emphasis on "today" as the whip came down on my bottom. The house is a bit of a mess.

Afterward in after care cuddling I mentioned that Valentines day is getting close. She's going to decide on valentines day if I get to cum for the first time this year... or not. I mentioned that it will be 45 days of denial on Valentines. She said number 45 has a nice ring to it... then added but so does 50 :O

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing the updates!

14. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Valentines day arrived. She kept me locked while she decided my fate.

In the evening after I'd gone down on her she told me "it's time". I was given the key, told to unlock, wash and then come back to bed. After some more going down on her and some incredible going down on me I was allowed to enter her. It felt so amazing to be inside her after 45 days. The perfect amount of lubrication and tight friction. I could feel her clamping down and griping me as I slowly thrust. I managed to last... about a minute, then came and came and came. The ejaculation felt like it took a whole other minute. Then she pushed me off and I collapsed next to her on the bed, trembling and exhausted.

Then she told me "you're not finished."

We had been talking about Female dominance in sex, positions and things like submissive men licking their Mistress clean. She decided that she waned to try that.

Getting the energy to drag myself back down between her legs was tough. I felt like I had no energy and could fall asleep any second.

I told her "I need a second," which made her laugh.

I summoned some energy and got back down between her legs licking her to another orgasm, then she told me enough. The dominance of being told to lick her after I came was sort of hot. The act of licking a cum filled pussy was... not that big a deal. She seemed a lot wetter than usual, maybe a slight difference in taste, but really pretty much the same.

15. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I can't stop thinking about how good her pussy felt. There's been no drop in desire or submission from being allowed an orgasm. I guess only one orgasm after 45 days wasn't enough to satisfy my need. I'm locked back up and obsessing about her.

Mistress has announced my next chastity review date will be the 29th of March. She said it might be a Good Friday or it might not. She has a real thing for picking holiday dates. So that should be another 44 days of denial before I find out if I'll be allowed to cum for the second time this year. At least she didn't pick April 1st.

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  16. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Still a long way to go until my next review date on the 29th of March. Mistress has only let me cum once this year so far. I want her so bad it's intoxicating. She hasn't let me go down on her for a couple of weeks now and I am so very desperate to lick her. I'm getting into trouble a bit for bringing it up, sometimes she seems to like my begging, sometimes it annoys her.

Mistress has edged me with her mouth. I mean right to the very edge. She is incredibly good at giving head and seems to enjoy it. She sat on a sofa and had me stand in front of her. I was probably one or two plunges of her lovely lips away from coming when she stopped and grinned up at me. Then she decided to see how far she could stretch my ball sack while I groaned and she laughed.

We have discovered by accident that at the moment I seem to sleep much better while locked. Mistress has been reviewing my sleep stats with amusement. She told me that she thought she was doing me a favour by letting me sleep unlocked. She is keeping me locked overnight now, which she seems to be enjoying. It's very strange, I would expect to be sleeping better unlocked. My current theory is that the erections are disturbing my sleep.

17. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I've been re-arranging the kitchen cupboards, getting new cutlery sets and plate sets, new cutlery organisers and separators for the drawers. I do all the cooking and I'm a bit of a neat freak. Mistress keeps calling me her "domestic goddess" with a big grin. She loves reenforcing swapping of traditional roles. I gotta admit if I was less hairy and lot prettier I could have been a great housewife ;)

Mistress is fascinated with my sleep data and that how now I seem to sleep much better locked. We both find it a bit weird.

"I wonder if you would sleep better if I let you orgasm... tonight I'm going to pop your cherry... would you like it if I suck you until you cum?" She asked.

I replied that very much I would like that. She wasn't going to even consider letting me cum until the 29th, so it was like Christmas coming early.

It's amusing that she considers me sort of virginal now, that making me cum is now popping my cherry.

That evening we had dinner with friends. Afterwards I jumped into bed and waited to have my cherry popped. Mistress started her usual getting ready for bed routine.

"Aren't you going to pop my cherry?" I asked.

"Oh it's far too late now, it's time for sleep." She told me.

I started to protest and she shushed me. I actually pouted.

Late the next morning she returned from a shopping trip in a very good mood.

"Ravish me!" Mistress commanded and took me upstairs.

I went down between her thighs licking her through several orgasms. She proclaimed that she had decided to pop my cherry, unlocked me and sent me to get showered. I returned to her still laying on the bed and she pushed me back down between her thighs to lick her to more orgasms. Eventually she pushed me out from between her legs telling me she wanted to play. I knelt beside her head and she sucked me as she lay there, while I fingered her through two more orgasms. She sucks so intently when she comes. I was right on the edge of loosing control when she pulled her lips off me grinning and sent be back between her legs for more licking. It's a minor miracle that I managed not to cover her face in cum.

Finally she pulled me up between her legs, grabbed my cock and pulled the tip inside her.

"Come to M..." she said and I had to pull back out because I felt like I was going to instantly cum, I wasn't even fully inside her.

I managed to calm down a bit, which she found amusing, then went back in, managing to get all the way in. I only lasted a few strokes before the sensations and her moaning sent me over the edge. The coming lasted much longer than the thrusting. It was one of those primal orgasms, all my muscles tensing and flexing, growling like an animal as I came.

Afterward, when I could talk again, I asked her "When I entered you where you going to say come to Mommy?"

She laughed and said "yes."

I told her she was very kinky and naughty, which she liked. Mommy is new phrase in our Dom/sub language and seems sort of hot, but then anything kinky turns me on.

And yes, I slept very well.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  18. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Mistress was feeling playful again. Lucky me!

She jumped into bed with no underwear and proclaimed "I just had a shower", then pushed me down between her legs. She had me unlocked so she could play, stoking and sucking between me licking and fingering her through orgasms. Then she pulled me up between her legs and put my cock inside her. After a couple of thrusts she spun around and got on all fours, arching her back and presenting that amazing pussy. After I entered her she started thrusting back onto me, so I stayed still as she slide backward and forward, utter heaven. She gave me permission and I exploded inside her.

That's 3 orgasms she's let me have this year. It's a bit of a relief because in February it seemed we were on track for one orgasm per quarter. Now with her recent horniness we're looking more like one a month on average. I can't help doing the numbers in my head all the time. At this rate I probably have about 8 left for the rest of the year (assuming she keeps me denied for the whole of Locktober), 8 sweet sweet orgasms to look forward to... maybe.

19. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    We reached my chastity review date on the 29th... and she skipped it, no release. But she had let me cum about nine days before, which wasn't scheduled, so I didn't feel too bad.

April the 1st came around which meant that we had reached the end of our FLR Femdom contract. She did raise extending the contract, but wasn't very enthusiastic, we chatted and we were both getting a little bored. It takes effort for both the Dom and the sub to live a full time lifestyle and stay in role. So we've gone sort of vanilla for a while, which is a normal cycle for us.

She let me cum three times in the first three months of the year. I plan let my dominant side play and get that average way way up! She's not entirely happy about it, but she's not entirely un-happy either ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice