My Locked Journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by CuriousAndy, Feb 28, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Yesterday Mistress skipped the gym. I happily reminded her that under the rules of our game I was entitled to go down on her.

She replied "I'm still in charge... I decide when you can go down on me... maybe I'll let you... maybe I won't"

I should have seen that coming. The rules of our game only really apply to me.

Thankfully after lots of foot massaging she decided she would allow me to go down on her.

I started licking her slow... but it quickly got really passionate. Her squeezing her legs around me, dragging her nails through my hair. Putting my hands were she wanted them. She seemed insatiable. I lost count of her orgasms. She seemed to want more and more. Her body became so sensitive that she was almost laughing as she came. It was amazing. Finally she shoved me away, telling me enough, leaving me straining in my cage.

We both slept very well.

2. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    So happy for you. Mine shoves me away immediately after coming too and squeezes her legs together as she moans and revels in the euphoria. And Yeah, so much for rules. Know how that goes.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  3. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    We're up to 29 days, 14 hours since she last allowed me to cum. I have days when I feel quite calm about it, used to my predicament and think there is no big deal to long term chastity. Then I have days where I'm sooo desperate, think this is silly and want out. I have very lucid dreams of fucking her, her moaning under me as I thrust. Have you noticed in dreams your cock is a lot bigger and you can thrust for ever without loosing control?

A few days ago I asked if we could switch. It's been years since I've dominated her. I suggested it could be fun. She told me "no" and that she's just fine with the way things are. She thought for a moment and said "maybe on your birthday... I'll let you be in charge for one day... maybe". My birthday is in Locktober so she may just be messing with me, in charge but locked, I can so see that coming.

This morning as I exited the shower un-caged she grabbed me, fondling and squeezing my cock as she kissed my lips.

"I miss it... " she said.

"It misses being inside you" I replied.

She kept squeezing as it got harder and harder.

"Tonight I might have to play with it."

She told me it was hers, that she owns it, then sent we off to get dressed and locked.

What does "play" even mean, teasing, edging, might she let me cum? We're going out for dinner, I hope she doesn't get tiered and change her mind.

4. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    It turned out that she was also worried about getting home too late and too tired to play. So... before we went out she called me up to the bedroom, unlocked me and told me to shower.

After foot massage, shoulder massage, lots of licking from me, lots of sucking from her, she got on all fours and told me "I want you in me".

I got behind her and thrust into her, both of us gasping. I realised I was on the verge of instantly cuming and pulled out, trying to regain control.

"I want you in me!" she complained.

I confessed I needed a moment. I rubbed her through another orgasm as she stayed there on all fours, bum in the air.

"I want you in me!" she repeated.

I entered her and must have lasted all of three thrusts before exploding. It felt almost as if the tip had split open, but in a weirdly good way.

We lay on the bed for a while recovering. Then we got dressed, she stuck a giant pad in her panties to soak up all the cum, and we went out for dinner.

5. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    @CuriousAndy , sounds like quite the event and an amazing evening for the both of you! Congrats on your journey, thank you for sharing.

Deleted member 109631 likes this.
  6. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    We've drifted back into being a vanilla couple.

She complained that she was worried about getting rusty at giving head, it's been a while since she's made me cum with her mouth, so she's been practicing :)

I sometimes think she likes going down on me almost as much as I like going down on her. She gets very turned on. In the past I've teased her that sucking me is all the foreplay she needs.

So with no discussion about chastity we've abandoned denial and have just been enjoying making each other cum.

I really like how our relationship flows like this. Our moods seem to align and we just have fun together. Sometimes we both want to be kinky, sometimes we don't.

I'm looking forward to tonight. Yesterday we were interrupted while she was giving me head and had to quickly dress. I didn't get to cum, which she found very amusing and was grinning at me all day. Tonight I want to mercilessly edge her, bend her over, fuck her silly and fill her with cum, then make her have multiple orgasms. Want her soooo much.

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    That's wonderful. My wife alway liked giving head. So, not sure where that leaves me now, but she has been mentioning it's been a while since I have had an orgasm, so...

Good luck you your newfound loving sexual relationship. Inspiring.

8. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Well... I'm locked back up... that was a way shorter break than I expected!

I did get to scratch my dominant itch. I had her tied to the bed, gagged and blindfolded as I edged her over and over, getting her to tell me she was my "fuck toy"... which is really hard to say when you're gagged. I really really wanted to leave her denied and continue the edging sessions over a few days, but I love making her cum too much and couldn't resist pushing her over the edge.

Over the last week she had become increasingly bossy. Just little things, but she seemed to be making a point of ordering me around in front of other people. For example she called me out of the kitchen were I was preparing dinner to top up the wine glasses of our guests, which got a few giggles. Little but noticeable displays of who's in charge.

I confronted her and stated that she was being very bossy, which she started to deny, but when I asked if she wanted to lock me back up she enthusiastically replied "yes!" with a big grin.

Once she took the key she made a point of prolonged cage fondling, smiling at me as I stood there feeling weak at the knees. It's so erotic, the caressing making me struggle to get hard, but I can't, feeling very submissive as I moaned with frustration.

I was going out for drinks with friends last night. I asked to be unlocked. "No, I think we'll keep you locked" she said with a huge smile. So she sent me out owned and nervous, spending the evening sitting with my legs a little more together than usual.

She seems happy.

9. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Snuggling in bed, me locked of course, I asked Mistress if she wanted to do Locktober this year.

"Oh, I think we have too!" She exclaimed with a big grin.

What makes this kink so erotic is how much she enjoys keeping me locked.

The other night she had some late remote meetings. Before she went to her meetings she toyed with me. I lay on the bed, naked apart from the cage, as she stood over me, running her fingers over the cage, over my balls, thighs, making me moan. Calling me her little wench. Then she went to her meetings, me in bed waiting for her to finish, naked and locked. The power dynamic is so intoxicating. The meetings went on a long time and I fell asleep. The next morning she was amused. She told me she had checked my cage when she came to bed, but I hadn't woken up.

Mistress has promised to give me a "pity" orgasm before October starts. It's been 15 days since I last came, so rolling straight into anther 31 days of denial would be hard... or I guess soft ;)

10. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Yesterday I had a huge list of housework and spent nearly the whole day working through my chores. Mistress spent the day getting her hair done and shopping. She came back with very nice wavy hair (I'm sure there's a technical term for it).

She was happy with by chores and happy with her hair, so in the evening she told me to unlock for my "pitygasm" before the start of Locktober.

Mistress went to get the keys from her key safe... and came back with the wrong keys... she checked her key safe again... and couldn't find the keys to my cage! She searched the the room, checked her desk, checked her clothes and couldn't find them anywhere. I started to complain about her not being careful and was told to "shush". She didn't seem worried at all. OK, I guess we were going to have a month to find the keys, but I'd been denied 17 days already!

Then I had a thought... I checked our every expanding collection of chastity devices. A few days ago we'd been having a mini chastity fashion show and discussing which would be the easiest to keep clean and exercise in. When we finished I'd given her the wrong keys!

I confessed and gave her the right keys. Mistress was a little bit angry. She threatened not to let me have a pitygasm and told me to bend over, slapping my bottom hard enough to hurt her hand.

Luckily her sense of humour overcame her temper and she decided to unlock me. I was told to shower and shave. Then I lay on the bed as she gave me an exquisite blow job, stopping to get on all fours and telling me to fuck her. Which of course being a good boy I did. The release was mind-blowing. I lay spasming on the bed afterward with involuntary stomach muscle contractions, like a fish out of water.

I'm locked up ready for Locktober. As she took the right keys I asked her to have fun over the next month and train me to be the perfect obedient husband. She happily agreed.

11. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night I asked Mistress if she wanted me to go down on her.

"No. You're not desperate enough, you need to be gagging for it." She told me.
    "Besides, I don't need you any more." She added with an evil grin.

Mistress never liked vibrators and found them annoying rather than stimulating (we have non in our current toy collection). She likes penetration in couple play and very occasionally might enjoy a bit of dildo play while I tease her, but she never gets off from penetration. However, she loves my tongue, we both lose count of her orgasms when I focus on her clitoris.

I'd read a review about this new Womaniser toy and how women were literally going wild for it. I'm not sure exactly how it works, something about gently blowing air on the clitoris. So I bought her one as a surprise.

When it arrived she headed off to the bedroom to play with her surprise present while I tidied the kitchen. Later she reported with a smile that it works and can easily make her cum. This may not have been the smartest purchase.

12. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Day ten of Locktober.

No unlocks... is a total mind fuck. There's normally so many reasons for an unlock; cleaning, exercise , just when she's in the mood, maybe sleeping if she's feeling generous. It's sinking in that I'm not getting out. She's already teasing me that she might not unlock in November. I feel helpless, it's scary and exciting all at the same time.

I've reached that very needy state that she likes. Mistress was complaining that I wasn't very submissive at the beginning of October, which nearly always happens after she lets me cum. But now I just want to cuddle and be her "good boy".

I confessed how desperately I want her. She bent over the kitchen top, pushing her bottom back into my cage, grinding against me as she said "you want me like this?", giggling as I groaned. She never behaves like this when I'm not caged.

Last night I showered before coming to bed and Mistress started playing with my cage. She sank down the bed kissing my balls, licking them, licking my cock between the bars of the steel. She likes the little bulge above the ring as I struggle and fail to get hard. I begged to worship her pussy, but she told me no, it was time for sleep and to go to my side of the bed.

Twenty one more days before I have a hope of being unlocked. Damn.

spider203, iome343, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  13. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel the same way.

14. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Day fourteen of Locktober and right on schedule I've started leaking. The chastity tears are just starting. Little sticky wet patches in my underwear, not bad enough to soak through my trousers, yet.

I've noticed when I start to wake in the morning my hand slides down to my genitals. My still sleeping mind keeps registering surprise when I feel the small steel cage, then I feel a little submissive thrill as I remember she's not letting me out. This no unlocks thing is really pressing some buttons.

This morning in the bathroom she bent over, nightie and no panties. I pressed in behind her and she pushed her bottom back onto my cage giggling. She asked me if I remembered what it was like, I groaned "only just". In moments like that I want out of the cage, the whole thing seems silly. Yet moments later I want her to dominate me and deny me. So deliciously confusing.

Mistress wants a lot of gardening and cleaning done today. She's told me if I do a good job she might let me go down on her. I want it so bad.

spider203, iome343 and Rectrix like this.
  15. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I had a long day of chores. Lifting and moving heavy things to prove my usefulness. Making Mistress dinner and serving her cocktails as she relaxed in the afternoon sun.

Finally she let me... massage her feet. But then finally she let me... massage her scalp. At the point she was purring like a cat she finally... ordered me to go down on her, which was a huge relief. She's been denying me any access to that gorgeous pussy, which of course just makes me want it more. I know she's not going to unlock me but I've been craving licking her so bad.

I licked and rubbed her through four slow orgasms before she pushed me away. I love her orgasms so much. She's so beautiful when she cums and there's something validating in being able to give pleasure. She told me I was a "good puppy".

We've been talking about pet names. Mistress doesn't really have a consistent submissive pet name for me. When she's feeling aggressive she might use "slave", or she might call me a "good boy" when she's in a more relaxed mood. She really likes "puppy", it's a cute loving name and most the time that's how she is, cute and loving... and expecting to be obeyed. I really like it when she calls me "puppy" too, I feel a little melty inside.

This morning she told me that if I'm a good boy today she might let me go down on her again tonight.

I enthusiastically told her, " I'm planning to sow a lot of seeds."

She gave me a funny look.

"Not in you... I mean outside, I'm fixing the dead spots in the grass."

I'm not going to be sowing seeds in her for a long time. Mistress was amused. Now I just need to keep her in a happy mood for the rest of the day.

16. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Starting day twenty of Locktober. Still no unlocks and no orgasms.

Everything looks healthy down there inside my cage, even though I'm spending a hour in the gym doing cardio around five or six days a week. I've been cleaning carefully every day. Also I've working moisturiser into the skin around the bars most mornings. So far staying locked 24x7 is physically easier than I expected, but mentally more challenging.

Sleep is OK, it's a little disrupted. I need to get up once a twice a night to pee and relive pressure, but as long as I go to bed early I'm still getting enough total sleep. I collect sleep data (I'm a little obsessive compulsive about data) and alcohol has a bigger negative affect on my sleep than the cage. I've realised that combining the two is not a good idea, so while caged I can't drink if I want to sleep.

My balls occasionally ache, I think that's a combination of them not being able to retract inside (they like to do that) and also the weight of the cage being there all the time.

Mistress keeps telling me she's in the mood to let me go down on her... later... maybe tonight... then changing her mind. It's maddening.

This morning she told me to drop my pants so she could inspected me and make sure I'm keeping everything clean. She got very close as I stood there, sniffing and then tasting my balls. After some gentle licking she told me to pull my pants up and go to work. Did I mention she's maddening.

17. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Last night Mistress let me massage her feet. Then she let me massage her shoulders. Then she asked if I wanted to lick her pussy. Of course I enthusiastically told her yes. She thought for a moment and said maybe tomorrow night. Laughing at my whining she confessed she was teasing and ordered me to put music on and turn off the lights as she positioned herself on the bed.

I licked and fingered her through enough orgasms for us to lose count again. She occasionally groped my cage as I pleased her.

I want her so badly and I'm feeling very over being caged. I begged her to let me fuck her.

"No... you're not quite at the end of October yet puppy," Mistress told me.

Groaning I sank down between her thighs licking her to another orgasm.

Panting she said, "OK... you can fuck me."

Normally when she gives me permission I feel a little confused. I want her but at the same time it seems a shame to give into lust and stop the denial, the number of days chaste starts to feel like an achievement. This time there was no confusion, I just wanted out of the cage and into her.

As I climbed up, kneeling expectantly between her thighs. Mistress started to laugh.

"I lied," she said still laughing, "you can't fuck me puppy."

"Anyway, if I let you cum you'll be a complete bastard tomorrow," she added. That seemed a bit harsh.

After more pleading and more "No". I sank back down between her thighs licking her to anther orgasm before she pushed me away and told me it was time for sleep. It took a long time for the bulging in my cage to deflate.

This morning we snuggled in bed discussing how nice her orgasms had been and how desperately I want her.

"You can't cum," she told me, "you would have enjoyed it in the moment, but you would have been disappointed afterward that you hadn't finished October."

"Then you'd have to go onto your little forum thing and say you haven't made it to the end of the month... and I'd look like a bad Mistress, we don't want that." She started laughing again.

Mistress is really enjoying Locktober.

18. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    Locktober is dragging on. Twenty six days with no orgasms for me, lots for her. She's denied me longer than this, but we're getting to the pointy end when my desperation for her becomes intense.

We made it to 21 days of being continuously locked, which is a new record. I needed to catch up on sleep because of a number of factors, a few late nights, a couple of alcoholic evenings and of course getting up to pee with attempted early morning caged erections. I asked for sleeping unlocks and Mistress allowed it.

Given we stopped the continual lockup last night Mistress wanted to play. After I moisturised and massaged her feet she gave me the key telling me to unlock and shower. When I came back she had me kneel next to her on the bed so she could easily access between my legs. Then as she watched TV she absently moisturised and massaged my balls and cock.

The harder I got the softer her touch became. It's crazy how she can keep me on the edge like that while apparently ignoring me and watching TV. She would occasionally look at me as I moaned and smile or laugh at me.

A few times she started slapping my cock, making it bounce from side to side as she spanked it. That would have been enough to make me cum, but she kept stopping just as I started to feel a buildup.

She was watching an old "Bewitched" episode, she loves those old cute shows. Ironically a show about a witch and how she manipulates her mortal husband. I spend the whole episode on my knees next to her while she toyed with me.

Her show ended and she ordered me down between her legs to lick her through orgasm after orgasm before pushing me away.

She's in playful mood. This morning I was showering unlocked. She accused me of spending too much time cleaning my cock and threw a glass of cold water over me while I was still in the shower, giggling as I screamed. She then told me to get out her riding crop and leave it on the bed "for later".

19. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    A couple of nights ago as I walked into the bedroom Mistress told me to drop my pants and bend over the bed, she then started using her flogger on my bottom as she discussed some behaviour correction. Apparently I'd been needy to the point of annoying.

"I don't want to be harassed all the time about sex!" She said as the flogger came down on my bottom.

I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" She demanded as the flogger came down harder.

"I don't know Mistress," I answered trying to get my giggles under control.

"It's up to me when you lick my pussy!" She sounded quite angry.

"It's up to me when I sit on your face!" The blows kept landing on my bottom.

"It's about my pleasure! Isn't it?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress," I replied, my bottom stinging.

"Now pull your pants up." She commanded.

That seemed to go from play to real discipline very quickly, maybe I just misjudged her mood. It felt very much like she was relishing scolding me. Sometimes she becomes suddenly strict and I feel like I sink into obedience, it's intense.

Later as we lay in bed she was reading, I looked across at her and she put a finger to her lips and said "shh!". I didn't say a word.

Predicting her mood is sometimes very difficult. For some reason we were both awake at 3 am the next day.

After some snuggling in bed she stated very mayor of fact "I'm going to fuck you".

She rolled me over and climbed on top, grabbing my cock she slipped it inside her. Then she put my hands on her breasts and started riding slowly up and down, twisting her hips as she ground down onto me. I didn't last long, weeks of denial emptying out. Then we drifted off to sleep. And just like that Locktober was over.

When we eventually woke, as I got out of the shower, she offered to blow me as long as I blew the leaves (driveway and leaf blower), which seemed like a fantastic deal. As I stood there she gave me a slow agonisingly good blow job, increasing the pace ever so gradually, making it last. Finally swallowing everything as I just kept exploding in her mouth. I was light headed and had to sit down to recover.

So Locktober is over I thought and just like last year we're switching back to vanilla fucking like horny teenagers.

Then she locked me back up.

20. Deleted member 109631

Seems like she had some pent up things she had to get out of her system

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  21. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    We did end up switching back to being vanilla for a few weeks. Sort of a pattern for us. Lots and lots of pent up sex, so good.

A couple of days ago she mentioned that she misses it being locked. So like a good husband I locked up and gave her the key. The day was spend with lots of kissing and her groping my cage, with a happy naughty smile on her face. She imitates a lot of touching and kissing when I'm locked, as apposed to trying to avoiding me when I'm unlocked.

That evening as we got ready for bed she asked me if I knew what the date was, I replied it was the first of December. Seems like a good date to start a lock down she told me. Then informed me that she might let me cum on Christmas day. I had been sort of assuming that it was just a day of play and she was going to unlock me for sex that night. Suddenly I was looking at twenty five days of denial, if I'm good and she's in the mood and the stars are aligned. Scary, frustrating and for my weird submissive side a turn on.

She then instructed me to massage her feet. When she was happy with her feet I was told to turn off the light and worship her. Licking her through orgasms before kneeling beside her using fingers for more as she caressed my cage. She roughly shoved me back down between her legs, after I licked her through more she shoved me away telling be enough. She gets rough and demanding when I'm locked, its very hot.

As she snuggled up for sleep she said in happy voice "all is right in the world again."

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a cock in a small cage.

22. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me, nine riding crop strikes, eight whip lashes, seven long kisses, eight ball sucks, seven cage gropes, six snuggles in bed, five verbal teases, four of her orgasms, three breast caresses, two aching balls and a cock in a small cage.

OK, it was more than nine riding crop strikes. She had me lay on the bed naked apart from the chastity cage, her fully clothed. Then she went to work on my bottom with the riding crop. She switched to the cat of nine tails and asked me which was worse. She was a little surprised when I told her the riding crop was worse. It’s a sharper deeper pain in one spot. She likes the sound it makes. So then she switched to just using the riding crop. She likes to tell me off while she works on my bottom. I guess it’s part of the dominance thing. I’ve been pretty good so the only thing she could come up with is I hadn’t done the invoicing quickly enough. It had been about thirty minutes after she told me to do the invoicing when I started. She made me say sorry with each strike to my bottom. She got bored with that and changed to describing the housework she wanted done. She also started alternating, having me roll over in between bottom strikes so she could suck my balls, drawing one into her mouth, sucking, stretching back then letting it pop out, then rolling back for more riding crop to the bottom. I was ready to do anything she wanted. Who am I kidding, I was ready to do anything she wanted before she started.

Sometimes I think I could come just from the ball sucking, it’s so sensitive and I’m so desperate. If only she sucked long enough, but she never does.

Nine days of December denial, and I was supper horny on day one. I guess it’s really eleven ish, it had been a couple of days when we started.

That I wasn’t expecting a long denial, that she told me on the first of December after locking me seems to make it more intense. The not knowing. She seems to find it very amusing. I hope she’s in a good mood on the twenty fifth. Must try to stop her drinking too much champaign and falling asleep!

23. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    On the 19th day of Christmas... still no orgasm!!

I'm so horny, I can't stop thinking about her. Mistress is amused. She pointed out that I've gone much longer than this, that it shouldn't be a problem. I guess it's something about the timing or maybe the unexpected chastity sentence.

She's been too busy/tired to let me go down on her, which is adding to my frustration. She's been very firm.

We've started talking about a FLR contract. We've had contracts before, but not for a very long time. We generally just go with - do what she says. We've noticed that we seem to drift back to being a vanilla couple for a while after she lets me cum, at least until she complains that she misses locking me up. So we've started talking about a FLR chastity contract with an explicit end date and explicit expectations. The more denied I get the more submissive toward her I feel, and I find the idea of formally signing control over to her exciting.

spider203 likes this.
  24. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    I happened upon the key a few days ago. It was a really hot day (I'd been working outside) and I fancied a dip in the pool. She was busy talking to a guest so... I unlocked and went for a swim... which was a bit silly. When she found me unlocked she was pretty angry and has been telling me for days that she's going to give me a serious flogging, that my bottom was really going to hurt, building the anticipation.

Lucky timing may have saved me. She decided to give me my flogging the day after we signed a FLR contract, a grand romantic submissive gesture putting in writing that she is in charge. She was in a very good mood and the flogging was more play that punishment. Light swats, just as much cage and ball fondling as whipping. She giggled as she made me moan and then yelp.

She made me promise never to remove the cage without permission, even if I find the key. OK, maybe that should have been a given, my excuse was I was dehydrated and not thinking straight.

25. CuriousAndy

Australia
    Local Time:
    #175 CuriousAndy, Dec 23, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
    It's new years eve in Oz!

This morning as we snuggled in bed Mistress reminded me that she might let me cum tomorrow, "maybe". Then after making me promise to be extra good and obedient today she let we go down on her. It's been a while, I was desperate to kiss her down there.

As I licked her through her fourth orgasm she repeated that special litany between her moans, "you can't fuck me... you're not allowed to cum... you must obey me."

There was extra emphasis on the "obey me."

Hearing her say things like that is so erotic, it turns me on so much. I wonder if it's a thing, a real kink? "verbal erotic addiction"... must do some research.

She told me enough, pushing me away and sending me for a shower. Once I was cleaned and re-locked she stroked my balls as I stood beside the bed, telling me "fetch me a black coffee, some water and then clean up the kitchen puppy."

Stephplayswithyou and spider203 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice