My changing body

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Mar 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Actually, I don't think it is. The makeup accentuates the shape of your face and looks 'elegant' and certainly not 'tarty'

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    I haven’t posted much on this thread lately so thought I would update.

Well I made it through the summer, but it’s official, I can’t go without a top anymore, I’ve never gotten so many odd looks in my life. So breasts...check.

Figure has gotten a bit softer and rounder if that makes any sense. Certain male traits have stuck around, but they aren’t good ones lol, spare tire and a bit of a belly. I still have fairly manly shoulders, but other than that my figure is fairly feminine. My skin is super soft, I bruise easily, and I don’t sweat/smell like normal. Hair grows on my legs, pits, and in a triangle above public area, but the hair on my back is gone, same with most of the hair on my chest and stomach.

Besides my girly profile picture, I really don’t dress that feminine. I think it was easier to wear that stuff when it could be androgynous, now when I wear stuff fitted for women, it accentuates my figure and it stops being androgynous and becomes just feminine. I think my chest stopped growing, doesn’t hurt much anymore, and itching stopped. I think if I wore a bra(I sometimes wear a sports bra to hide them, but rarely wear a real bra) again I would fall somewhere in the too big for a B, and a little small for a C.

Lately I’m haven’t been feeling real great about my appearance, chest has become rather obvious and i have to wear a vest or hoodie. Luckily winter is almost here and can start wearing clothes that hide. Last month was too cold for Hawaiian shirts and too warm for my vest and hated having them just out there.
    Pics below are one where I was about 40 the next was just a few minutes ago

Attached Files:

3. TinyPrincess

TinyPrincess Active member

Sissy cuckold
    USA
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Thanks for posting. You look amazing! Such an inspiration to me.

4. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    Keep up the great attitude. Its awesome you have such a supportive wife and "fan base" here on CM. Happy for you and amazed at your ability to adapt.

5. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Many thanks for sharing your thoughts and developments on this very difficuly topic.
    People like you educate us who have heard the terms but dont always fully understand the details of what it may be or what actually happens...
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice